BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters vs fl$ interesting game on Saturday morning. Shame we may have to wait till Sunday to see 91 Orange play 2019 Express. if they even play against each other

The express won't give 91 Orange a good game. They only beat the Revolution by two when they played them the second time. I know they beat up on them pretty good the first time. If they play 91 Orange tight or actually beat them what would that say about the other teams. It would put DD as the top team and a bunch in the mix below including the Revolution and GC. Just an opinion.

Don't beat me up over this one but I think the hurdle to say you are an A team is to beat 91 White in the age group. I say this because I think 91 White is an A team. That team takes so much abuse about not being an A team then takes abuse when they are in a B division. So to me there are an A team maybe not the top, I don't know where, but an A team. If you beat them you can be considered an A.

Whats with the Revolution and GC push. Is revolution a bunch of GC kids? GC do you still invite teams to play on the weekends or weekdays. How about inviting the top town teams to come down during the summer to play lets see who the tops teams. I think there was a fair assessment of the top 8 team a few threads back.

wth are u talking about ? A little too much 🍺🍺🍺

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 White lost to Legacy 2019 Commandos at JDRF, so I guess Legacy is an A team.

Didnt they have borrowed players at that tournament. Isn't that why they won.

Back to the borrowed player lines. What does it matter. They were beat by a better team that day.Don't make excuses. Sometimes teams aren't as good as they are hyped. Can white beat orange?. No . That is the difference between the A and B team.

White can beat Orange it's just a matter of when.

Don't try and get us fighting with each other over this. They are two very special teams in the world of lacrosse and lets leave it at that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't everything ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a jester parent. We played 91 white 3 times. All 3 games great contests. Could have gone to either team. Also great parents. Both teams. No issues. Coaches also are friends. Good cameraderie.
Haven't had the chance to play 91 orange but hoeing to at nxt cup. They are outstanding. But any or these A teams can beat or be beaten on a given day. Makes
For good fun competitive sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess that make GC an A team cause they beat 91W......

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a jester parent. We played 91 white 3 times. All 3 games great contests. Could have gone to either team. Also great parents. Both teams. No issues. Coaches also are friends. Good cameraderie.
Haven't had the chance to play 91 orange but hoeing to at nxt cup. They are outstanding. But any or these A teams can beat or be beaten on a given day. Makes
For good fun competitive sport.

Still amazed that 91 White or Jesters could beat Orange. I would have to see it happen. In the tournaments that the Jesters have been in what is you r record so far this year. I hear a couple of the parents say they are good and a couple say they are bad. I know last year they didn't fair to well. Let me know. Have seen WHite play once and they did pretty good But I don't know their record either. If anyone does please let me know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters vs fl$ interesting game on Saturday morning. Shame we may have to wait till Sunday to see 91 Orange play 2019 Express. if they even play against each other

The express won't give 91 Orange a good game. They only beat the Revolution by two when they played them the second time. I know they beat up on them pretty good the first time. If they play 91 Orange tight or actually beat them what would that say about the other teams. It would put DD as the top team and a bunch in the mix below including the Revolution and GC. Just an opinion.

Don't beat me up over this one but I think the hurdle to say you are an A team is to beat 91 White in the age group. I say this because I think 91 White is an A team. That team takes so much abuse about not being an A team then takes abuse when they are in a B division. So to me there are an A team maybe not the top, I don't know where, but an A team. If you beat them you can be considered an A.

Whats with the Revolution and GC push. Is revolution a bunch of GC kids? GC do you still invite teams to play on the weekends or weekdays. How about inviting the top town teams to come down during the summer to play lets see who the tops teams. I think there was a fair assessment of the top 8 team a few threads back.

wth are u talking about ? A little too much 🍺🍺🍺

Who's pushing GC or the Revolution. The other guy said that he wouldn't give the express too much credit because they only beat the Revolution by two. and GC lost to revolution so he can't be pushing them either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And Revolution is because they beat GC and who out of the local teams has 91 white , Havoc and Jesters beaten so they can say the same thing and have 25 teams say they are "A" teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did GC beat 91 W this year? If so then yeah you're an A team, if not you are still a very good town team. I dont think GC is the top town team in the age group but splitting atoms.

Now as far as where is Dune Dawgs/Havoc in all of this. Call them up and set up a time. In fact try and set up a 4 team schedule. DD, 91 W, GC & Revolution. (if GC or Revo cant go because get the jesters, Legacy or Express to come). 2 games Winners play winners losers play losers.

I am sure any of those teams would forgo a weekday practice to get a good scrimmage in.

And Revolution is because they beat GC and who out of the local teams has 91 white , Havoc and Jesters beaten so they can say the same thing and have 25 teams say they are "A" teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did GC beat 91 W this year? If so then yeah you're an A team, if not you are still a very good town team. I dont think GC is the top town team in the age group but splitting atoms.

Now as far as where is Dune Dawgs/Havoc in all of this. Call them up and set up a time. In fact try and set up a 4 team schedule. DD, 91 W, GC & Revolution. (if GC or Revo cant go because get the jesters, Legacy or Express to come). 2 games Winners play winners losers play losers.

I am sure any of those teams would forgo a weekday practice to get a good scrimmage in.

why is beating 91 orange the A team litmus test? Can't there be legitimacy Otherwize? They the gurus? Come on...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you "men " have no other interest other than 13yr old kid lacrosse matchups. Your wives are probobly out on the town with thei girlfriends getting tired listening to who's better than who. I'd watch out. Alot of mature men out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please stop. We will never duck anyone. Especially 91....

HDD ducked 91 orange last year at Kellenberg and is wasn't Taylor who made the decision.

Seems like 91 is ducking hdd or the other way around. I'm sure it would be a good game. Can u imagine what this site would look like from the looser of this game. Excuse after excuse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the best HDD U13 in Maryland for Summer Exposure this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It depends does Crush have a tournament the same day? Hmmm where will the stars play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 White beat 2019 GC at the fl$ tournament today. The final was 6-5. White had a 6-3 lead at one point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is the best HDD U13 in Maryland for Summer Exposure this weekend?

Yes HDD is in at summer exposure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did 91 teams do at Adrenalin today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Team Long Island 2019's so proud of beating a 6th grade team at Laxpalooza? While their TLI 2020 team had to battle a 7th grade Lehigh Valley Outlaws they were pounding their chests. If I was the TLI 2019 coach I would have went to tournament director and had the two top 6th grade teams play and the top 2 7th grade teams play. Bunch of candy asses. Congrats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 extreme and 2019 Orange won at adrenaline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome to our world up here on the Island. That team has multiple 8th graders on it. Kudos to you guys for hanging with them. Their coaching staff gives TLI a black eye.
Why is Team Long Island 2019's so proud of beating a 6th grade team at Laxpalooza? While their TLI 2020 team had to battle a 7th grade Lehigh Valley Outlaws they were pounding their chests. If I was the TLI 2019 coach I would have went to tournament director and had the two top 6th grade teams play and the top 2 7th grade teams play. Bunch of candy asses. Congrats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

http://www.adrln.com/events/2014-platinum-cup/scoring/

You wrote Extreme won but site has Express winning 7-6? I guess you cant believe everything on the internet. Doesn't post a score for 2019 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The adrenaline site was wrong. I was there, extreme beat terps in OT. great game to end a great tournament. Couldn't ask for more competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 Team91 Orange went 6 and 0 over the 2 days..
and Beat Laxachussets in the final 10 to 7.

You wrote Extreme won but site has Express winning 7-6? I guess you cant believe everything on the internet. Doesn't post a score for 2019 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 Team91 Orange went 6 and 0 over the 2 days..
and Beat Laxachussets in the final 10 to 7.

How did express 2019 Wolverines do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did HDD do ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express 2019 lost to laxachussets in OT in semis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha ha OUR world of having kids left back for lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did HDD do ?

Assuming you mean at Summer Exposure. U13AA Champions. Won every game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not accurate. AND we've been over this. HDD was invited by MC at the last minute and players had commitments and could not make it. Sorry…but HDD ducks NO ONE! We have been offering to play/scrimmage any team who would like to, yet no one takes the offer… So let's move on we are talking about 2019 lacrosse not the NCAAs

HDD ducked 91 orange last year at Kellenberg and is wasn't Taylor who made the decision.

Seems like 91 is ducking hdd or the other way around. I'm sure it would be a good game. Can u imagine what this site would look like from the looser of this game. Excuse after excuse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not accurate. AND we've been over this. HDD was invited by MC at the last minute and players had commitments and could not make it. Sorry…but HDD ducks NO ONE! We have been offering to play/scrimmage any team who would like to, yet no one takes the offer… So let's move on we are talking about 2019 lacrosse not the NCAAs

That doesn't bode well for 91 that they won't play you at all. Are they afraid. You can always schedule a game during the week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express 2019 lost to laxachussets in OT in semis

And Laxachussetes lost pretty good to 91 . Just trying to figure where he express fit in the ranking of teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's
91orange
Dune dawgs
Express wolves
After that there are a lot of teams that are even.
91white
Jesters
All greys
Revolution
Garden city
fl$
Outlaws
2019 has a strong group of teams

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Looking at Young Gunz pools at both 2018 and 2019. Both grades have entries for Orange Crush. Is this 91 Orange? 2x? I thought Orange Crush was a 2020 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by VaLaxDad
Looking at Young Gunz pools at both 2018 and 2019. Both grades have entries for Orange Crush. Is this 91 Orange? 2x? I thought Orange Crush was a 2020 team.

Orange Crush may be a Syracuse team.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Yes, you are correct. http://orangecrushlax.com/2014-boys-travel-team.html

Thanks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's
91orange
Dune dawgs
Express wolves
After that there are a lot of teams that are even.
91white
Jesters
All greys
Revolution
Garden city
fl$
Outlaws
2019 has a strong group of teams

fl$ in top 10? Haven't seen them play yet, but I heard they were more of a B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, you are correct. http://orangecrushlax.com/2014-boys-travel-team.html

Thanks!

91 Crush 2020 is playing in young guns 2020 with orange crush from cuse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

fl$ core of kids are really good. But no depth. I know of 6 players on that team that are legit A players and could help out other teams next year if this team falters again. fl$ does not get the quality of players anymore at their tryouts. Seen the last two years at the tryouts and im surprised they dont get a better showing. They do alot for the kids to get into college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is in top 4 or 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to put Team Long Island in that group, I understand they play a lot of away tournaments that are not run by 91 but that is a talented group.

Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard