BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 37 of 47 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 46 47
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You do know the 2017 Outlaws team is made up primarily of kids from the Gladiators... Including the head coach...
A really solid team

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You do know the 2017 Outlaws team is made up primarily of kids from the Gladiators... Including the head coach...
A really solid team

Arini?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please name the tournaments when the 3V or Team Smithtown 8th grade teams played in a B bracket.

3V 2018 has not played in an "A" bracket in 2 or 3 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A really solid team

Looked like there were a number of Ward Melville kids on the Outlaws 2017 Team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 terps played yesterday at forsberg.

Beat, Norhtport JV, smith-town JV and some other JV team.

Lost in championship to 2017 outlaws. It was a decent game, but the terps just couldn't match size and strength of outlaw team...

What is 2018 Express North? Is that a combo team or is it the same as terps? Saw them listed at fl$ and Laxfest? No big deal, just wondering...

Is it Hudson Valley Express?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big weekend at adrenaline...

any thoughts on whether the 2018 group will actually have college coaches sniffing around?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big weekend at adrenaline...

any thoughts on whether the 2018 group will actually have college coaches sniffing around?

I would say yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the Turtles were the first with individual team websites. But is this becoming the norm for teams.

For example: http://wwww.jestersblack2018.com/home.html

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how I feel about this I think if you are on the team it is a great thing but if you are within the organization you may be questioning "where is my site".

If it is a team which the boys have played together for a while and the parents all know each other great. If a parent has the expertise to help coordinate then even better.

I can also see the have and the have nots question this. Just like the B vs A teams. Why does the A team do this why does the A team do that. Why, because the coaches and parents help along the way.

I am sure if a team can do something the organization will let them and be happy especially if they don't have to do it.

I know the Turtles were the first with individual team websites. But is this becoming the norm for teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how I feel about this I think if you are on the team it is a great thing but if you are within the organization you may be questioning "where is my site".

If it is a team which the boys have played together for a while and the parents all know each other great. If a parent has the expertise to help coordinate then even better.

I can also see the have and the have nots question this. Just like the B vs A teams. Why does the A team do this why does the A team do that. Why, because the coaches and parents help along the way.

I am sure if a team can do something the organization will let them and be happy especially if they don't have to do it.

By the way to many "w's" www.jestersblack2018.com

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
How is Team 91 2018 Orange playing thus far this year? Just curious.

Their video from [lacrosse]'s a couple years ago is still my U11 kids favorite lacrosse video ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utVI6fXOkFY

Not from LI or MD. Just a fan of beautiful lacrosse (especially when set to good tunes).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who writes the "news" section on that site? Based on the game summaries you would think their opponents had no impact on the outcome of some of those games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ has some teams at this level this weekend. BBL is nice club and should challenge fl$ and the Jesters for the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who writes the "news" section on that site? Based on the game summaries you would think their opponents had no impact on the outcome of some of those games.

Mike Lupica .

ST@U!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My guess at 2019 bracket it will be between 91 white jesters GC and fl$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please name the tournaments when the 3V or Team Smithtown 8th grade teams played in a B bracket.

3V 2018 has not played in an "A" bracket in 2 or 3 years.

2018 Ward Meville is in A at LI LAX Fest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gladiators was primarily made up of Smithtown and a few Ward Melville kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Gladiators still a club? I saw them last year at fl$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like this weekend should be some good competition between BBL, fl$, WANTAGH and Jesters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Gladiators still a club? I saw them last year at fl$.

They sleep with the fishes...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lost in championship to 2017 outlaws. It was a decent game, but the terps just couldn't match size and strength of outlaw team...

What is 2018 Express North? Is that a combo team or is it the same as terps? Saw them listed at fl$ and Laxfest? No big deal, just wondering...

No - team that used to be part of Superstar - was Superstar 365.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2017? Dirty team. Shame

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No - team that used to be part of Superstar - was Superstar 365.

Yes. Saw them out at fl$ and every kid had a 365 helmet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A really solid team

Arini?

2017 Outlaws are most last years kids and some gladiators, Mike Brennan is head coach with Coach from Gladiators assisting, Very strong team. Not sure how roster works though with all extra kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Outlaws 2017 team even being discussed on 2018 page?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they just won the 2018 division. Look up a couple of posts and you will see it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A really solid team

Arini?

2017 Outlaws are most last years kids and some gladiators, Mike Brennan is head coach with Coach from Gladiators assisting, Very strong team. Not sure how roster works though with all extra kids?

Who is arini? Is he from the benchwarmers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they just won the 2018 division. Look up a couple of posts and you will see it.

No they didn't. They beat 2018 Terps who were playing up in a 2017 division. Very different from Outlaws playing down to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won the JV division not the 2018

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any results from Platinum Cup today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any results from Platinum Cup today?

Extreme went 3-0 yesterday and won first game this morning.

Terps went 2-1 yesterday (Lost to Dukes HHH 8-5). This morning's result not yet posted.

http://www.adrln.com/events/2014-platinum-cup/scoring/

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get your info correct. They beat the Terps who were playing up in the 2017 JV division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Extreme beat the Terps in OT today at Adrenaline for the Championship. Way to represent the island. Kudos to both clubs. #strongislandlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps went 2-1 on Saturday losing to Dukes. On Sunday in playoffs beat laxachusets (better team than expected) and Dukes (always great team and a great game).

In finals Extreme vs Terps. Close game with Terps leading for most. Extreme came back and tied it up. they won in overtime. Great competitive game with very good parent behavior...

Refs made a couple of really bad calls in finals, but that is part of lax at this level.

thanks for a great well run event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any know who won MVP 1st State?

I see it was Crabs v Leading Edge in the finals but no score was posted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps went 2-1 on Saturday losing to Dukes. On Sunday in playoffs beat laxachusets (better team than expected) and Dukes (always great team and a great game).

In finals Extreme vs Terps. Close game with Terps leading for most. Extreme came back and tied it up. they won in overtime. Great competitive game with very good parent behavior...

Refs made a couple of really bad calls in finals, but that is part of lax at this level.

I think that in the 2018 division the big winner was skill over size, I think 91 and Express where the two smallest (and probably youngest) teams in the tournament and faced each other in the finals. Congratulations to Long Island lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that in the 2018 division the big winner was skill over size, I think 91 and Express where the two smallest (and probably youngest) teams in the tournament and faced each other in the finals. Congratulations to Long Island lacrosse

Exprees North is Super Star 365. How are they both playing in 2018 A Laxfest next week??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to extreme for going 6 and 0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs go 5-1 and win MVP Blue Hen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 Orange 2018 had a great showing down in Maryland this weekend - went 6-0 and won U15 A division - way to represent Long Island lacrosse

Page 37 of 47 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard