BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Terps tried playing up last weekend and got spanked by several teams. They move the ball well, but give up a lot of easy goals

"Spanked"? losing 2 games in the last minute and a tie.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant ? Really. Who'd they play there ?

2018/2019 LI Express Terps, 2019 West Islip, 2019 Mamma Boys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blatant ? Really. Who'd they play there ?

2018/2019 LI Express Terps, 2019 West Islip, 2019 Mamma Boys

Who is Moma's boyz? Where do they pull from? What age group are they? Is this a town program or a program to play whenever available similar to lax army?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whenever available like lax army I think.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whenever available like lax army I think.
...I heard the Lax Army team is pretty good. I know they went to Maryland a few weeks ago and won a few games without losing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it's a group of kids who play on different travel teams and when available do extra tournaments and or leagues. Great group of kids who play on fl$, Revolution, garden City and 91 white. The fathers have been friends thru the travel circuit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue, Team Long Island, and Outlaws Black are all in same division of Big Time Shootout this weekend. Should give an indication of where Team Long Island stands; if True Blue deserves the #4 spot after Crush, Express and Legacy; and if Outlaws deserve to crack the top 10 of this age group. Division also has 6 New England teams and a Westchester team so the relative strength of Long Island teams will be shown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue, Team Long Island, and Outlaws Black are all in same division of Big Time Shootout this weekend. Should give an indication of where Team Long Island stands; if True Blue deserves the #4 spot after Crush, Express and Legacy; and if Outlaws deserve to crack the top 10 of this age group. Division also has 6 New England teams and a Westchester team so the relative strength of Long Island teams will be shown.

Not really, all the best LI travel teams will be at laxfest. BTS for pansies!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen outlaws a black and true blue supposedly A teams are really not that good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue is better of the two by far, we have played them both.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh I'm sorry thought it was 2019 teams. My mistake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not really, all the best LI travel teams will be at laxfest. BTS for pansies!

If True Blue, Team LI or Outlaws wins BTS that would show the relative lack of strength of the out of state teams. By the same token, if an out of state team where to win LaxFest over Legacy and Express, that would show the quality of the out of state teams. I thought I would spell that out for you since I doubt you could figure it out on your own given the incredible wit shown in your put down of the BTS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know this tournament uses the rising grades for the teams, but why is a Connecticut team that is listed as U-13 on their website playing in the 2020 (rising 7th grade A) bracket? Team L.I. has it's U-13 in the rising 8th grade and U-12 in rising 7th grade appropriately.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know this tournament uses the rising grades for the teams, but why is a Connecticut team that is listed as U-13 on their website playing in the 2020 (rising 7th grade A) bracket? Team L.I. has it's U-13 in the rising 8th grade and U-12 in rising 7th grade appropriately.

U13 according to US Lacrosse guidelines covers basically rising 7th and 8th graders. If this team is exclusively rising 7th then they are in the proper bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on the games I have seen and the messages on this board, following is the current ranking of teams in the 2020 bracket:
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines
8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks
Curious if anyone has any different fact based opinions (ie Titanium beat fl$ at a tournament etc) that would change these rankings. A bunch of the teams are playing this weekend at either LaxFest or BTS so could be much shifting come Monday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on the games I have seen and the messages on this board, following is the current ranking of teams in the 2020 bracket:
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines
8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks
Curious if anyone has any different fact based opinions (ie Titanium beat fl$ at a tournament etc) that would change these rankings. A bunch of the teams are playing this weekend at either LaxFest or BTS so could be much shifting come Monday.

The Jesters beat the Vipers in JDRF. fl$ should be lower.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines
8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

Viper has lost to tomahawks in 1 or 2 goal games. They have also beaten Outlaw Black twice. Tough to rate Revenge as they are a combination of 91, Express, and True Blue players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters Beat fl$ last weekend. Igloo is a 2021 team, granted they play up a lot but most of the teams on your list 1-7 beat them. "32 Lacrosse" is a very good team, a lot of express kids but still would beat most of the bottom half on your list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines
8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

I appreciate the intelligent feedback. fl$ does not seem to play many tournaments. Does anyone know if they have played any of these teams this year and, if so, what the results were?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines

8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

I appreciate the intelligent feedback. fl$ does not seem to play many tournaments. Does anyone know if they have played any of these teams this year and, if so, what the results were?

Jesters beat fl$ last week 5 2 in the fl$ tournament. fl$ should be much lower!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines

8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

Jesters beat fl$ last week 5 2 in the fl$ tournament. fl$ should be much lower!!

We can revisit after Laxfaest. Too bad True Blue and TLI are at Big Time. Tough to get a read without them playing Long Island teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines

8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

We can revisit after Laxfaest. Too bad True Blue and TLI are at Big Time. Tough to get a read without them playing Long Island teams.

Ok. So we have your permision to revisit next weeek?

That's great. We are not going to take last week in to account?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines

8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

That's great. We are not going to take last week in to account?

Don't need to be sarcastic. This weekend will give more of an update. Not discounting prior results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines

8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

why not call for a scrimmage. To see how you fit or play against them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not to sure this weekend gives as much credibility as you think, I know some teams will have issues because their town and Travel are playing causing conflicts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

We can revisit after Laxfaest. Too bad True Blue and TLI are at Big Time. Tough to get a read without them playing Long Island teams. [/quote]

Discounting prior results is exactly what you are doing. You have teams below teams that beat them easily!

That's great. We are not going to take last week in to account?[/quote]

Don't need to be sarcastic. This weekend will give more of an update. Not discounting prior results [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo while being a talented bunch of boys are not a 2020 team.
Is Revenge an actual team? From what I've seen it is comprised of kids on other travel teams that use this for fun "pick-up" games.
fl$ is way too high on the list considering what they did last weekend.
And there are a bunch of teams missing from the list? There are easily 25-30 LI club teams for 2020. At Forsberg there were 20.
Which teams have made it to the Championship games in the tourney's so far?

1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines
8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this past weekend was fl$'s first of four tournaments they will play in this season. They were 4-1 against generally weak competition with the loss coming against the Jesters. They will play LI LAX Fest, a tournament in Boston and a tournament in MD. There are two many kids on the team (24) bringing their overall strength lower. When they shortened their bench play improved. Long tail will make competign against top teams a tall order for them IMHO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were 20 in Forsberg, but only 4 in the A bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this past weekend was fl$'s first of four tournaments they will play in this season. They were 4-1 against generally weak competition with the loss coming against the Jesters. They will play LI LAX Fest, a tournament in Boston and a tournament in MD. There are two many kids on the team (24) bringing their overall strength lower. When they shortened their bench play improved. Long tail will make competign against top teams a tall order for them IMHO.

Is "shortened their bench" code for not playing many of the kids in close games? Not an fl$ parent, but I thought they didnt do that sort of thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way are the 14 listed all A teams. Really just about 6 teams can truly be considered A (IMHO), the waters are deep in 2020, lots of teams.

There were 20 in Forsberg, but only 4 in the A bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tomahawks beat many teams listed above them.

1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines

8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

why not call for a scrimmage. To see how you fit or play against them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Revenge an actual team? From what I've seen it is comprised of kids on other travel teams that use this for fun "pick-up" games.
And there are a bunch of teams missing from the list? There are easily 25-30 LI club teams for 2020. At Forsberg there were 20.

1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines
8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

Express NYC 2020 won the fl$ last week over the Jesters. Express NYC 2020 were in the Forsberg A bracket the week before and lost to the Express Wolverines(with a few Terps) by a handful of goals, and they were shut out by True Blue A 9-0. True Blue A beat the "enhanced" Wolverines in the Forsberg final. Legacy A beat True Blue and Express wolverines in JDRF. TB beat the Wolverines in JDRF. Legacy, TB and the Wolverines all beat Outlaws Black easily in JDRF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the top 4, it may be:
5. Team LI
6. Titanium
7. Express W.
The rest are very similar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are correct in that...all lines rotated through and no specific specailty units (M/U, M/D, F/O) but length of shifts depending what lines were on were readily apparent...just listen for the grumbling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which teams did the Tomahawks beat, by what score and when? Facts please.

Tomahawks beat many teams listed above them.

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Based on the games I have seen and the messages on this board, following is the current ranking of teams in the 2020 bracket:
1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines

8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes there are lots of other teams but I was trying to identify the top teams. If you (or anyone else) believes I am missing a solid team, please let me know who it is and who they have played/beaten on this list so I can know where to slot them. So far, it seems like I should drop Igloo (not a 2020 team), drop Revenge (pick up team), move fl$ down the list to maybe 11 or 12, add NYC Express somewhere around 8. This has been very helpful and I appreciate all the intelligent feedback.

1) 91 Crush
2) Express Terps
3) Legacy A
4) True Blue
5) fl$
6) 91 Titanium
7) Express Wolverines
8) Team Long Island
9) Igloo
10) Vipers
11) Jesters
12) Outlaws
13) Revenge
14) Tomahawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There may be more, but this is the list I was able to compile (not including town teams)- Alphabetically:
Be The Best 2020
Checkmate Sharks 2020
E3 Black
E3 Green
Express Terps
Express Wolverines
Espress Barracudas
Express NYC
fl$ 2020
Havoc Dune Dawgs
Hitmen
Jesters
Lax Warriors
Legacy Taz
Legacy Ravage
Lizards Elite
Millon Force
Outlaws Black
Outlaws Silver
Rampage
Recon Rangers
Team 91 Crush
Team 91 Titatium
Team 91 Cyclones
Team 91 Stampede
Team Long Island
Team Revolution
Threshers
Thunder
Tomahawks
True Blue Blue
True Blue White
Viper1
Viper2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you going to start handicapping these games, if I see something like Team 1 is giving a goal and a half to team 2 I may become more interested.

Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard