BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ha. If you are pissed about their 2021 ages wait until you get a look at the 2022 ages.
On a serious note until lacrosse comes together and goes to a strictly age based U cut off (SOCCER ALREADY THERE)these disputes will rage on forever. Kids move in and out of LI all the time with different age cutoffs from other states, even NYC. Kids on the grade "cusp", especially boys, are held back so they dont lag behind academically at early years. The only thing that will even the playing field is strict age based requirements. My kid is a late year birthday and kids playing in the grade under him are only weeks and a few months behind him.

Same argument has been going on since BOTC started. Just play the games. You guys will continue this age thing until High School.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK, you win. That will be the end of it. Somehow the 91 kids are older. You win. You caught us. They are all older by a couple of months, they all happened to select 91 as their club of choice, and whenever they beat another team, we can all not dispute this, because they are all older than the kids who selected other clubs. 91 slides them down one age, and Express filters their best players from 3 teams, sending them to play the game of the day, regardless of the roster. These are the reasons for all of the wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOu sound like my wife when logic ruins her argument. I could care less about who wins or loses. But when people point to TLI or Igloo and says they have unfair advantage its IDIOTIC because 91 and Express and Outlaws and many others have kids JUST as old if not OLDER. Lets all REMEMBER who started CRYING claiming UNFAIR. In reality the kids on these teams average out to to the same age. In my town the grade below me has a kid who was left back and is wreaking havoc on the filed, but under you logic that okay because he plays his GRADE. By US lax rules he would be uneligable for that team. Thats why in baseball many kids end up playing with kids in the grade above, they have strict birth date rules as does football . To not bring thos up when complaining about Igloo is pushing aside facts that show your argument that Igloo is comprised of older kids may NOT be true. A kid born in August and held back would NOT be eligible for Igloo 2021 buy WOULD be eligible for 91.

OK, you win. That will be the end of it. Somehow the 91 kids are older. You win. You caught us. They are all older by a couple of months, they all happened to select 91 as their club of choice, and whenever they beat another team, we can all not dispute this, because they are all older than the kids who selected other clubs. 91 slides them down one age, and Express filters their best players from 3 teams, sending them to play the game of the day, regardless of the roster. These are the reasons for all of the wins.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOu sound like my wife when logic ruins her argument. I could care less about who wins or loses. But when people point to TLI or Igloo and says they have unfair advantage its IDIOTIC because 91 and Express and Outlaws and many others have kids JUST as old if not OLDER. Lets all REMEMBER who started CRYING claiming UNFAIR. In reality the kids on these teams average out to to the same age. In my town the grade below me has a kid who was left back and is wreaking havoc on the filed, but under you logic that okay because he plays his GRADE. By US lax rules he would be uneligable for that team. Thats why in baseball many kids end up playing with kids in the grade above, they have strict birth date rules as does football . To not bring thos up when complaining about Igloo is pushing aside facts that show your argument that Igloo is comprised of older kids may NOT be true. A kid born in August and held back would NOT be eligible for Igloo 2021 buy WOULD be eligible for 91.

You win. You are correct. is it over yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Uneligible? I think you are late for your Mensa meeting.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Id Bush and Palin can make up words so can I

Uneligible? I think you are late for your Mensa meeting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what 2021 teams are participating in Andy forsberg??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Told you Rising Sons 2021 team was the best. They beat the best Long Island team (91) and the best Maryland team (Crabs). Beach Lax Champs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best 2021 team is from maryland is Bethsada

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither team or region has anything on Strong Island. You got lucky with the help of some homer refs and won a tournament. Lets see what happens at Dicks unless you are scared to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crab feast will settle this debate. Bethesda will dominate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is playing in the Jay Gallagher Memorial this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the best town teams ranked on Long Island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown has won most if not all of the tournament for this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown did not win Shamrock Shootout!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising son lost to Team 91 Heat on Saturday and then beat 91 on Sunday. Rising son beat the Crabs on Saturday then lost to them Sunday. Team 91 beat Rising son and the Crabs on Saturday and lost to both Sunday.
Each of the 3 teams were 2-2, so who was really the best ????
that was not decided in this tournament, but the games were good.
The kids had fun, that's who won!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Smithtown team are you talking about? I know they have a couple.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 town

Smithtown blue
Franklin square
GC
Manhasset
Sachem

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown Blue
Manhassett
Franklin Square
Bay Shore
CSH
GC
SACHEM United
West I-slip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown Blue
Manhassett
Franklin Square
Bay Shore
CSH
GC
SACHEM United
West I-slip

S.W.R. might be the best and you don't even have them on the list

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SWR
Smithtown Blue
Bay Shore
Rocky Point
Franklin Square
Manhassett
Bay Shore
CSH
GC
SACHEM United

West I-slip

Smithtown Blue
Manhassett
Franklin Square
Bay Shore
CSH
GC
SACHEM United
West I-slip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown Blue
Manhassett
Franklin Square
Bay Shore
CSH
GC
SACHEM United
West I-slip

S.W.R. might be the best and you don't even have them on the list

you are correct SWR is probably top team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 town

Smithtown blue
Franklin square
GC
Manhasset
Sachem

Port Washington in the mix also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bay Shore A team has beaten Franklin Square, Smithtown Blue and Manhasset.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids had fun, that's who won!!!

True that! Wish parents could remember that, rather than obsess over winning and losing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is playing in the Jimmy McGrath Memorial besides Franklin Square at this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port Washington??? I have a lot of parent friends from Port Washington and the Port Washington top team could not beat Mineola in the two times they played this year. Port is a strong team but not as good as any of these teams being talked about.
2021 town

Smithtown blue
Franklin square
GC
Manhasset
Sachem

Port Washington in the mix also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port Washington? Should we include Roslyn in the conversation too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least Port is a true town team. Mineola takes kids from a wide area (i.e. other PAL towns). The Mineola "school district" is a fallacy when it comes to PAL. The powers that be have been notified but yet they continue to look the other way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa should be in top five.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can only speak of 2021. I don't know what happens in other grades. For 2021 Mineola is split up into 2 teams. The team that plays in the higher division has all kids that come from one very small school district that does not have a PAL. The other Mineola team has a mix. The team in the higher divion with kids from the one small town only lost one game in PAL this year. They even tied Massapequa when they played in a Tounament. If Mineola combined and had one select team they would be very strong. But the way the teams are split I would not consider them one of the best. But if you add Port Washington and Massapequa in the mix then this one "Mineola" team would have to be considered too. But like I said I don't think they are as good as the top teams that are being talked about here.
At least Port is a true town team. Mineola takes kids from a wide area (i.e. other PAL towns). The Mineola "school district" is a fallacy when it comes to PAL. The powers that be have been notified but yet they continue to look the other way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa 2021 is horrible...only won 1 game the entire season. Bottom five is more like it
Massapequa should be in top five.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Mineola teams have kids from other towns, and continue to actively recruit. Stop justifying. If other small towns poached from other towns they could play in higher divisions also. Doesn't make it right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The higher bracket Mineola team are kids from one town. They don't have a PAL. They play for Mineola becuase it is the closest PAL program to them. When you say otherwise you take away from this group of boys that have worked so hard over the years to form a team that can compete with the better teams despite the fact they draw from a small pool of kids.
Both Mineola teams have kids from other towns, and continue to actively recruit. Stop justifying. If other small towns poached from other towns they could play in higher divisions also. Doesn't make it right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 town

Smithtown blue
Bayshore
Franklin square
GC
Manhasset
Sachem

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm just asking because I don't know. What about West Islip and Farmingdale. I know Farmingdale did not play PAL but that select team they have is good. How did Northport do in the select Div.?
2021 town

Smithtown blue
Bayshore
Franklin square
GC
Manhasset
Sachem

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If we are talking about having class, humility and grades to back it up, then yes, Roslyn is at the top of the list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its a good thing you have so much humility, otherwise you wouldn't be perfect

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard