BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are right. Badgers still are climbing the mountian. But 11-1 in three tourneys this year isn't shabby. Regardless of what category you are in. See you at Laxfest, good luck this weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It would be nice if they scored on them before you start putting them in the same category

The Bandits goalie was very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He should be....he's in 4th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for some who claims not to be an outlaw parent you seem to be very educated on the teams the 2023 and 2022 played. SInce you seem to be so eductaed on the subject you probably know that though there was not A or B division there was teams that played against stronger opponents.. The 2022 team played the more difficult teams in the bracket, while the 2023 team played against all teams the 2022 has beaten(beaten pretty handidly) in previous tournaments.

The 2023 team is a very good team And great to see them play up and do well as They are one of the top top teams in there age and will only get better.. just trying to correct the person who is trying to strip up trouble...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same age as 3rd graders jacka$$!

Go to USLACROSSE.ORG - kids should be group in EITHER age based or grade based groups.....

U9:
All players must be 8 years old or younger on the August 31st preceding competition. It is recommended that when multiple teams exist within a program, teams should consider physical size, skill, and maturity.

Keep knocking on little kids you tool!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Touched a nerve heh?? Mom/dad
4th grade is 4th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4th grade is 4th grade

So for Lax Fest how does this work? Or is it suddenly going to become 2023/U9 eligible. So all 2023 kids and/or born after 9/1/2004. Which is fine in my opinion. actually not a bad idea.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4th grade is 4th grade

I am not a parent of a 4th grader and don't care if my child plays against kids who are a grade above or below if they are the same age (+/- 1 yr).

Nice try troll!!!

Seriously pick up a hobby, read a book, go to the gym, take a class at the local library, do something more productive and respectable with your time than taking shots at little kids anonymously.

Are you going to whine when you child get's to middle/ high school?????
"It's not fair, there are kids who are older.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4th grade is 4th grade

So for Lax Fest how does this work? Or is it suddenly going to become 2023/U9 eligible. So all 2023 kids and/or born after 9/1/2004. Which is fine in my opinion. actually not a bad idea.

Let's just get to one commen rule set

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So is it really so bad that some 2023 teams have 4th graders on the team that are fit the U9 guidelines. Its age appropriate at least.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes it is bad because they are cheating!!! They are not playing in a aged or U based toureny. They are playing in a grade based tourney are are not in that grade but are a grade up!!! It is not rocket science here. If you are a 2022, you play 2022 or 2021. You don't EVER play 2023 or 2024. It is simple math that completely escapes the Team 91 contingent!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like that nerve was revolt touched. If you don't haves 4th grader stay out of it.
If they say they are a 2023 team but have a 2022 player
What does that tell you? They are actually a 2022 team. As for everything else you said
I don't see you posting your name anywhere on this board. Play by the rules.

N
NOEXCUSES
Unregistered
NOEXCUSES
Unregistered
N
Looks like that nerve was revolt touched. If you don't haves 4th grader stay out of it.
If they say they are a 2023 team but have a 2022 player
What does that tell you? They are actually a 2022 team. As for everything else you said
I don't see you posting your name anywhere on this board. Play by the rules.

I don't haves 4th grader, I do have command of the english language and I will not stay out of it. Why do people like you look for excuses? Why can't you accept they are a legit 2023/ U-9 team.

Those boys play hard, they hammered my son's team but I have to admit they were fun to watch. Running the L, behind the back passes and goals, that's skill which is a result of hard work not a result of what they picked up in the classroom. (2nd, 3rd or 4th grade)

Last I checked in a team sport 1 kid doesn't shift the dynamic drastically, so keep finding excuses and telling your son the reason his team lost is because the other team cheated, that will take him far. I will keep telling my son the truth, they work hard and right now are a better team. I will stick to truth, son focus on getting better and we will see what happens next time.

Get real accept reality hard work wins.

Are you going to call me out for a fight at recess once you know my name?

#GROWUP

C
CHEATERS!!!!!!!
Unregistered
CHEATERS!!!!!!!
Unregistered
C
Yes it is bad because they are cheating!!! They are not playing in a aged or U based toureny. They are playing in a grade based tourney are are not in that grade but are a grade up!!! It is not rocket science here. If you are a 2022, you play 2022 or 2021. You don't EVER play 2023 or 2024. It is simple math that completely escapes the Team 91 contingent!!!

This is getting confusing.....

What do you do if your child gets left back? Or skips a grade?

What if your kid is like Doogie Howser MD? Where should he play?

What about playing up? I have heard of 4th graders playing 6th and 7th graders, and 8th graders playing JV and Varsity, is that ok in your world?

My guess is you wouldn't be making all this noise if your child's team won, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Simple question: what grade is the goalie in?
If it 4th he shouldn't be on a 2023 team no matter
how old he is. 91 is a grade based organization. If it's 3rd, that's it, end
of story. As for your command of the English language,
not impressing anyone. You sound like someone
living through your little 3rd grader, or is it 4th grader?
[lacrosse]

H
HAHAHAHAHAH
Unregistered
HAHAHAHAHAH
Unregistered
H
Simple question: what grade is the goalie in?
If it 4th he shouldn't be on a 2023 team no matter
how old he is. 91 is a grade based organization. If it's 3rd, that's it, end
of story. As for your command of the English language,
not impressing anyone. You sound like someone
living through your little 3rd grader, or is it 4th grader?
[lacrosse]

If it ......

C- for your response.

Way to keep it classy!!! I bet you curse at your kids too!

Not living through anyone but me, just trying to put things in perspective. Good luck this summer.

#PARENTOFTHEYEARISTHISGUYNO?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still didn't answer the question.... What graduation
year are ALL the players? If there's one 2022 player
they are a 2022 team not a 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What difference does it make what grade a kid is actually in? My son's PAL team is loaded with kids who are in 3rd grade, but should be in 4th. So b/c these kids were either left back by their schools or held back by their parents, they should be allowed to play on a 2023 team, but a kid who might be in 4th but has the same exact birthday as one of the held back/left behind 3rd graders should not be? If the concern is safety, or some perceived unfair advantage, then the actual grade should not be a consideration at all, while d.o.b. should be the end all be all. There are kids on my son's PAL team who more than a year older, and about a foot taller, than other kids on the team. If I was the parent of one of these younger/smaller kids I eould definitely be concerned for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are a great team and would still be great if their HANDFUL of 4th graders were actually playing in their correct grade. But the question is would they be as dominant? The answer is no.
I am surprised that 91 director doesn't step in and put kids in their correct group.
Bottom line is if you have a 2022 kid or a few 2022 kids you should not be playing in a tournament against 2023/2024 kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What difference does it make what grade a kid is actually in? My son's PAL team is loaded with kids who are in 3rd grade, but should be in 4th. So b/c these kids were either left back by their schools or held back by their parents, they should be allowed to play on a 2023 team, but a kid who might be in 4th but has the same exact birthday as one of the held back/left behind 3rd graders should not be? If the concern is safety, or some perceived unfair advantage, then the actual grade should not be a consideration at all, while d.o.b. should be the end all be all. There are kids on my son's PAL team who more than a year older, and about a foot taller, than other kids on the team. If I was the parent of one of these younger/smaller kids I eould definitely be concerned for him.

This is one of the most arrogant positions I've seen on this site in some time. We operate in a GRADE based system, NOT a BUT BUT BUT system. Its fine if 91 or some lunatic parent doesn't want work within that confines. Whats not fine is changing the rules that others are abiding to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats the diffence - the moralit of it. You are knowing doing something wrong and breaking the rules. They are working the system to their benefit.

You are worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen imbecile, the kid doesn't and hasn't played in a single tournament that wasn't grade or age appropriate. The truth is that the Bandits would have won with no goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's an insane statement. That goalie kept them in the game. He stuff 3 shots, 2 rang off the pipe and 3 sailed 2 inches above the cross bar. Don't act like the game was a blowout because it was far from it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The truth is - you put that 4th grade goalie on HB and Bandits lose - shots were even

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Step in? the director recruits those older kids.Winning product bring more people and money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So u want to give him credit for 2 pipes and 3 wide rights.you said he stuffed 2. I wasn't a math major but it doesn't add up.
It was a 30 min game with a ridiculous face off rule (off with the badgers won none). Sometimes you just have to tip your cap

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are misconstruing the statement. The point is that there are several kids on 2023 teams that are currently in 3rd grade, but should be in 4th and should therefore be playing on 2022 teams according to their ages. So, what difference does the actual graduating year matter? Making kids play on teams based only on their graduating year will not eliminate older kids who were left back or held back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen imbecile, the kid doesn't and hasn't played in a single tournament that wasn't grade or age appropriate. The truth is that the Bandits would have won with no goalie.

So he won't be playing in Laxfest. Unless he is with Smash or United.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No I think he's playing with the Lizards that weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's slow down the game was 30 min running time . The express took the ball instead of facing off(weak) if your really an "A" team you face off. Last point is the Badgers have NOT scored a goal on the Bandits the last three times they have played. Carry on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a 2023 goalie and we can talk - if HB has that 4th grade goalie Bandits lose - shots were even

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this word lose?

HB dad, can you define it?

I bet you can, next time it will be the ref or the field conditions or the sun glare or the ball they used or the tournament rules or the timer or.........

We get it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are really messed up. How about celebrate 2 long islands teams going to Maryland and kicking a$$. How about applauding the hard work both these teams obviously put in each and every week. It was a great hard fought game. Bandits have some talented players and so do the Badgers. That'sca great thing for long island. They are only 8 yrs old. Let them enjoy the rivalry. You crazy parents always ruin a good thing. If these teo teams battle every time they meet and have an great game each time; isn't that what it's all about?

Bandit Goalie is good. Some are the Badgers teo goalies. The faceoffs all ended in a battle at the circle; all good stuff. Great shots by both and great never give up attitude all around.

Enjoy it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couldn't agree more, thank you for being the voice of reason!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here, here great job in Maryland to both teams. You made LI lax proud!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people are really messed up. How about celebrate 2 long islands teams going to Maryland and kicking a$$. How about applauding the hard work both these teams obviously put in each and every week. It was a great hard fought game. Bandits have some talented players and so do the Badgers. That'sca great thing for long island. They are only 8 yrs old. Let them enjoy the rivalry. You crazy parents always ruin a good thing. If these teo teams battle every time they meet and have an great game each time; isn't that what it's all about?

Bandit Goalie is good. Some are the Badgers teo goalies. The faceoffs all ended in a battle at the circle; all good stuff. Great shots by both and great never give up attitude all around.

Enjoy it.

Nobody on either of those teams is 8. A couple 10 yo maybe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enjoy it.

Nobody on either of those teams is 8. A couple 10 yo maybe

Stop it. all 8 or 9.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for clearing my post up. He obviously missed the point of the message. Sorry, meant 8 or 9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How often do teams in this age group practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express HB typically practice Wed, Fri, Sat

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard