BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,617
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Andy Forsberg Tournament Schedules
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I can honestly say I saw Team Revolution play against the garden city team and they looked real good. Great game too watch. My buddy and I Wenatchee the game between games for our kids and I can tell that I was impressed with revolution. I didn't know that they are a first year team. Good job by the coaches and kids. That's what you like to see from an organization. Great job boys.

Rev is the group of five or six daddies that bolted True Blue last year. They took their kids from Jesters to TB and now formed Rev. The team tried to add a players to their posse last fall, but everybody knows they also poach players from other teams for tourneys.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
wow you really know a lot about revolution. yeah real bad to leave teams that continually raise their prices and don't offer more. What horrible parents to try and keep the team together and do it at a reasonable price.

poaching other players? that's great, how about keeping boys together that have played together for years.

What horrible parents they must be!

why are you bad mouthing the other teams that do the same thing and take kids or go to another program.

YOU REALLY HAVE IT OUT FOR THESE GUYS. I FEEL SORRY FOR A FATHER THAT HAS TO KEEP DWELLING ON NEGATIVE THINGS INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON HIS SONS LACROSSE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are the facts and you can dispute them all you want..But this is it. They left the Jesters because that organization was going to raise the price from $600 to $1200 in one year and the coach nor the parents didn't like it and have every right to leave. SO they went to True Blue which had just one team at the time and was looking to expand to more teams and had the chance to get a good quality team. Once the head coach decided not to coach anymore which he has the right to do a majority of the parents decided it was best to find an org that will take on a very good team at a reasonable price to the parents. A good majority went to Revolution and some went to GC to play and some went to 91 and Express which is their right as well. Some of these kids play for other teams and join the Revolution teams for some tournaments. They enjoy playing with the friends they have had over the years and only play if it doesn't interfere with their other teams. anything said differently is a lie. I welcome any responses that would be different and would like to be enlightend. The games yesterday were good. All the teams have work to do. The GC team is not even the same team as last year..FYI

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They should have split the ends halfway thru..One team was going uphill the whole game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be a 91A team or Dune dog parent ..Otherwise not another top team out there

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone here play the Hitmen team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ohh Really .The LAX FEST IS the end all and be all.The tournament is set up for 91 to win isn't it..Let me guess 91 only plays one game on Sunday before the playoffs and it's one of the early games. What else is new. They do the same thing to us every year. SO my guess is they will win again. It's always good to stack the cards. I would too if I was running the tournament. No Dune Dogs again so how good can the tournament be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow - just checked the 4th grade bracket (2022). Smash and United both only have 1 game before the playoffs...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you serious..They are doing it with the younger kids too. Only one game that day. How pathetic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe that a grown man or woman has time to sit down and bash this revolution team. Wow. I think I missed the part where kids can't play on two teams and they can't play with their friends. Who cares where they play as long as they have a good time. This tool is trying to stir things up. To revolution and the boys you continue to stay together for all the right reasons. Just goes to show parents that they may not win a tournament but that's not why they are their. How many more organizations and going to try to take money from parents and make it a money maker instead of just giving back to kids. It doesn't take much to get a kid on the best team.dude maybe you and others can learn from this revolution team and organization.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ohh Really .The LAX FEST IS the end all and be all.The tournament is set up for 91 to win isn't it..Let me guess 91 only plays one game on Sunday before the playoffs and it's one of the early games. What else is new. They do the same thing to us every year. SO my guess is they will win again. It's always good to stack the cards. I would too if I was running the tournament. No Dune Dogs again so how good can the tournament be.

Hands down best tournament on LI. Teams from all over country. Dune Dogs participation is gage of tournament ? That's funny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Hitmen 2020 matched up against Millon, Checkmate & Barracuda's, then went to the semi's to face HDD and then to the championship to face Legacy Ravage. It was a big bracket for 2020-B. Congratulations to the Legacy Ravage team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe that a grown man or woman has time to sit down and bash this revolution team. Wow. I think I missed the part where kids can't play on two teams and they can't play with their friends. Who cares where they play as long as they have a good time. This tool is trying to stir things up. To revolution and the boys you continue to stay together for all the right reasons. Just goes to show parents that they may not win a tournament but that's not why they are their. How many more organizations and going to try to take money from parents and make it a money maker instead of just giving back to kids. It doesn't take much to get a kid on the best team.dude maybe you and others can learn from this revolution team and organization.

I find this whole thing comical. What does it matter where your kid plays. It's not like the whole Express, Revolution , 91 or DD team are going to play at one college. Nor are they all going to be a Parnell. Let the kids play where they want.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I find this whole thing comical. What does it matter where your kid plays. It's not like the whole Express, Revolution , 91 or DD team are going to play at one college. Nor are they all going to be a Parnell. Let the kids play where they want.

Left out how many will be still playing when they get to High School

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, the joke is the top Outlaw 2018 team can't beat a good town team.
How much $ did you pay to be on that team?
The Outlaw coach was a raving maniac all day. Refs had problems with him all day. He obviously has a screw loose.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Left out how many will be still playing when they get to High School

Hands down best tournament on LI. Teams from all over country. Dune Dogs participation is gage of tournament ? That's funny

Well they are the best team I would say. WHo is flying in from Denver for this tournament?. That other guy had it right . It is always set up for 91 to win or at least make the final.Is it true that the 2019 team only plays one game on Sunday, if so what a joke, I know they have two teams so probably the lower one is playing twice on Sunday, Talk about second class citizens or step child .LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HDD (at least 2020) is nothing to write home about so you may want to dial it back a notch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesn't sound like the Outlaws won any brackets in their own tournament. I guess the bracket winners won't be listed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HDD (at least 2020) is nothing to write home about so you may want to dial it back a notch.

Is someone raving about HDD 2020, that needs to dial it back a notch? I don't think so....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesn't sound like the Outlaws won any brackets in their own tournament. I guess the bracket winners won't be listed.

never have been - And the JV a Winner was ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

never have been - And the JV a Winner was ?

No one has stated it, I guess by the answer it was the Outlaws. I would hope they would be beat the town teams that they played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
outlaws beat 2018 terps (8th grade team) in JV finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow - just checked the 4th grade bracket (2022). Smash and United both only have 1 game before the playoffs...

I guess the LaxFest organizers are trying to help Igloo too since they also have only one Sunday game before the playoffs. Brilliant deduction Sherlock.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It sounds as if these are most of the results:

3rd - ??
4th - Express
5th A - Express
5th B - True Blue
6th A - True Blue
6th B - Legacy
7th A - Express
7th B - Express
8th A - Wantagh
8th B - Checkmate
JV A - Outlaws
JV B - ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the LaxFest organizers are trying to help Igloo too since they also have only one Sunday game before the playoffs. Brilliant deduction Sherlock.

It's always 91 that only plays one game every year ..year after year after year. What a joke and farce it is, and I'm not even the Sherlock you are referring too. SOrry Mr. 91 parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like they started out at jester to true blue and a good core from that team went to a new organization. it seems that once an organization starts to have some success they raise the prices and then took away from the kids. I guess they are the true blue kids with the addition of some knew kids. not bad for a new team to beat GC and only lost 5-3 to express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2019 bracket A was Great Division All Tuff Teams, Express & Revolution making it threw to the Championship. Revolution was up 3-0 midway through, then Express came back and ended up winning 5-3. Great Game. Who is this Team Revoution ? Looks like we will see alot of them this summer.

They are a good B team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Follow the thread you tool we are talking about 2019

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget to mention Express beat them 10-1 the game before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Don't forget to mention Express beat them 10-1 the game before. [/quot

I'm sure he forgot the goal they gave up at the end to the little guy who put his stick down and started to dance ...Must have been his first goal in a long time..refs were so bad in all the games, he saw him do it and didnt call a penalty..Just another chance to teach all our kids lessons that didn't happen..hopefully his parents said something to him

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would hope the express won ..weren't they suppose to win..if they played laxfest after a loss in this tournament they might as well go home because the big boys would eat them up like last year....I was surprised GC didn't get in ....Can't wait for laxfest ..wake up express you are getting weaker and weaker and weaker..Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's tough to compete when man down for a quarter of the game, sometimes things just don't go right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The comment was in response to a prior post implying that a tournament is not real unless a team from HDD attends. I dont't agree with that statement. Judging from the eloquence of your response you must be an HDD parent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And who's fault is that ? I guess the refs cheated ? Right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Don't forget to mention Express beat them 10-1 the game before. [/quot

I'm sure he forgot the goal they gave up at the end to the little guy who put his stick down and started to dance ...Must have been his first goal in a long time..refs were so bad in all the games, he saw him do it and didnt call a penalty..Just another chance to teach all our kids lessons that didn't happen..hopefully his parents said something to him

He learned it on TV from professional, millionaire athletes. Parents are probably tool bags as well….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The comment was in response to a prior post implying that a tournament is not real unless a team from HDD attends. I dont't agree with that statement. Judging from the eloquence of your response you must be an HDD parent.

No, they were talking about 2019 HDD, not any HDD team, but I see you took the chance to take a cheap shot at the 2020 team anyway

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, they were talking about 2019 HDD, not any HDD team, but I see you took the chance to take a cheap shot at the 2020 team anyway

Not exactly...but nice try.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe its me but sure looked like there were a few 2018 Jesters Black players on the field in the 8th grade B bracket games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe its me but sure looked like there were a few 2018 Jesters Black players on the field in the 8th grade B bracket games

Not a one. A few were on A team last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right it is just you. No Jesters Black players have played on Green team from September through the present.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard