BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you win by so much the games go fast

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

so you drove 4+ hours to beat up on town teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 bandits win the 7/8A in Maryland!

wow! you made good time back from baltimore on a sunday to post this...
91 bandits win the 7/8A in Maryland!

wow! you made good time back from baltimore on a sunday to post this...

Good for you. Congrats on beating 7 year olds!

It's says 7/8. But it was U9. It was for all kids born after 9/1/04. Born before that and you play, you forfeit the games. None of this grade hold back nonsense. The competition is legit and they have A and B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen the Bandits play? They are a phenomenal team and it is shameful that anyone would have anything negative to say about this team that practices often and works hard to win. They are by far the best team in the age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You just picked a bad weekend to play a tournament in MD. All the top MD teams were tied up in the NPYLL tournament.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]When you win by so much the games go fast

You just picked a bad weekend to play a tournament in MD. All the top MD teams were tied up in the NPYLL tournament. [/quote

Well this coming weekend at the Brine in Ocean City, it has a lot of the better clubs participating from the mid Atlantic plus some LI teams. It says 7/8 A, but it's all U9. Kids born after 9/1/2004.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen the Bandits play? They are a phenomenal team and it is shameful that anyone would have anything negative to say about this team that practices often and works hard to win. They are by far the best team in the age group.

Is this the standard rant from 91 parents? People have negative things to say because of parents like you on here chest thumping about how they are the best team at this age. Sit back and enjoy the ride before you become like the United parents. They are in 3rd grade they happen to be good players outlaws third grade team is pretty good too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also the same Bandits team that plays 3rd grade,
2023 lacrosse with a fourth grade goalie...
Keep chest pumping while you break all the rules

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Set up a scrimmage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haters

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Set up a scrimmage

You should probably get on that, I don't have a 2023 son. My son is 2022 I just happen to see these teams play on occasion. I just don't get why Bandit parents and so obnoxious. This is 3rd grade lacrosse and it is truly one of those situations where you haven't seen the best players at this point. There are plenty of parents who aren't willing to shell out $2000 just yet no matter how good their son can play. Next year some of those kids will start playing travel ball and the entire landscape will change. A little humility wouldn't hurt any of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't know they even had a goalie. The ball is never at that end of the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Set up a scrimmage

why? everyone's tournament schedules are easy to find. just enter one and play them. i can't wait for our boys to play the bandits. it is a great challenge and motivator for the boys. the bar is set high. btw, bandits aren't cheaters. disgraceful thing to say. they are playing u based tourneys this weekend and last and played up all spring. so you can have 4th graders on the team born after 8/31/04.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the really good players in 2023 start playing travel next year. Good to know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it obnoxious to state the obvious? Not saying that the bandits will always be the best team (in all likelihood the same team won't even be together in 2 years or so), but right now they are the best 2023 team out there and anyone trying to find a comparable 2023 team on LI would be hard pressed. Sorry, but the Outlaws are not even in the same stratosphere. Don't feel bad, though, because neither are the Honey Badgers, True Blue, Legacy, or any of the other 2023 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it obnoxious to state the obvious? Not saying that the bandits will always be the best team (in all likelihood the same team won't even be together in 2 years or so), but right now they are the best 2023 team out there and anyone trying to find a comparable 2023 team on LI would be hard pressed. Sorry, but the Outlaws are not even in the same stratosphere. Don't feel bad, though, because neither are the Honey Badgers, True Blue, Legacy, or any of the other 2023 teams.

I know you think you just said something really intelligent but you sound like a tool. You won't know it until 2-3 years from now and you think back about how irrelevant sports are for 8 year olds. I have been there and it is tough to have perspective since you don't know better. Beat thing to do is stay quiet and enjoy, b/c ranking 8 year olds is like measuring your wealth vs homeless people. It's low class and nothing you can say makes it sound interesting or relevant to parents who have been through it, you just sound silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know you think you just said something really intelligent but you sound like a tool. You won't know it until 2-3 years from now and you think back about how irrelevant sports are for 8 year olds. I have been there and it is tough to have perspective since you don't know better. Beat thing to do is stay quiet and enjoy, b/c ranking 8 year olds is like measuring your wealth vs homeless people. It's low class and nothing you can say makes it sound interesting or relevant to parents who have been through it, you just sound silly.

Bandits are the best, who cares. Ask your kid is he happy or is it more you talking about how he is coached by Joe and is on one the best teams around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have a bunch of kids older than U-9 just ask threm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all can admit that the Bandits are a very talented team but my question is how are the Bandits considered a 2023 team when they have multiple 2022's playing on the team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds to me that they are a blend of 22 and 23 kids. Not a true 23 team. this is why they play in a 2022 bracket... not because they want to but because they have to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds to me that they are a blend of 22 and 23 kids. Not a true 23 team. this is why they play in a 2022 bracket... not because they want to but because they have to.

No worries. As long as their roster is all born after 8/31/04 this weekend. I don't care if they are 6th grade. These tournaments have to get better at roster submissions and make them electronic accompanied with a US lax number.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have a bunch of kids older than U-9 just ask threm

We should call them the 91 Crabs. All their top teams are loaded with hold backs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that is the case it is a shame. Being new to lacrosse you hear a lot about 91, but if the reason is a large group of older players, then not as impressed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits can't say they are the best 3rd grade team around because they roster 4-5 4th graders. If the Outlaws or Badgers did that, they would probably kick the bandits a$$. The Honey Badgers have 4 2nd graders who play on that team and outlaws as well. Bandits are BS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits can't say they are the best 3rd grade team around because they roster 4-5 4th graders. If the Outlaws or Badgers did that, they would probably kick the bandits a$$. The Honey Badgers have 4 2nd graders who play on that team and outlaws as well. Bandits are BS

The kids are actually in 4th grade? Or are they in 3rd grade and were held back? Not for nothing, but I would gather everyone has kids that have holdbacks, you may just not know it. My own son was a late Nov birthday and made the cut off by days. He was not ready for school. We started him a year later. No one is worried about him, because he is not bigger than his current peers and his skills are avg at best. As long as the teams are playing grade level tourneys, then so be it. We have beaten this horse to death. on this site. When the rules change, then people will have to adhere strictly to them. I personally think it should be age based, as my other two sons play against older kids all the time and it stinks to watch your kid get hit by another that is 50 pounds heavier and a foot taller. However, the rules are the rules for now and I know what I signed my kids up for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No 2nd graders on HB. A couple hold back 3rd graders from the city.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true they have two 2nd grade garden city kids. Real 2nd graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

my kid's team played team 91 last weekend and they are really good, well coached and kids, parents and coaches were respectful as far as I saw. last weeks tournament as well as beach lax in OC MD are age based tournaments with sept 1 cutoffs. I think NY has Jan 1 cutoff for schools so kids who were born sept - dec of 2004 would be in 4th unless they were held back right? Anyway those kids would be in 3rd in MD and are eligible for u9. I hope they are not bringing 4th graders born before 9.1.04. Also seems like a ton of travel for 8 and 9 year olds

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true they have two 2nd grade garden city kids. Real 2nd graders.

Don't drag the HB's into this. We just show up and play. Being whoever you want, we aren't about a single game, single tourney, or single year. It's all about developing the kids to be the best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ask a bandit parent how old their boy is, you would be suprised - they are legit, they work hard and that's why they win.
Seriously stop the BS, stop making excuses!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quotin=Anonymous]Ask a bandit parent how old their boy is, you would be suprised - they are legit, they work hard and that's why they win.
Seriously stop the BS, stop making excuses! [/quote]

Nope, probably wouldn't be surprised at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok coach Andy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok coach Andy

Remember born after 8/31/04

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits beat the Badgers 6-0 in the Brine Championship. They closed a big gap in the last 6 months. In fact, Badgers beat BLC on thr semis

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits shut out HB for championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the teams that played at the Forsberg do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws 2023 played up and lost in the semi- finals in OT to Legacy Thunder... Not an Outlaw parent but they did better than the Outlaws 2022 team, that received a lot of chest pumping last month on this board

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers made a Huge statement today. Beating BLC is a great accomplishment. They are a very good club. Heard the Badgers played the Bandits pretty well also..... 2-0 at the half; ended up 6-0. closed a big gap. Good to see these 2 clubs at the top of their grade. No other clubs are at the same level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Badgers are Improved and did play well, but let's not put them in the same league as the Bandits until they beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be nice if they scored on them before you start putting them in the same category

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard