BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Schoolgirls Tournament/Tryout
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cage , you really need to edit some of these like the guy w no dog in this fight .

Why on earth would that post need to be edited? Is it over some legal line? And when was the last time you have seen a post or response from Cagesage? He is gone for a long time now, take your head out of your [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cage , you really need to edit some of these like the guy w no dog in this fight .

Why on earth would that post need to be edited? Is it over some legal line? And when was the last time you have seen a post or response from Cagesage? He is gone for a long time now, take your head out of your [lacrosse].

Should be edited because you have some pedophile like yourself talking about hand----
When speaking about young girls .Feel bad for your daughter to be raised by a parent who feels it's appropriate to talk about hJ . Just because your wife hands it out for free is no reason to talk about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Should be edited because you have some pedophile like yourself talking about hand----
When speaking about young girls .Feel bad for your daughter to be raised by a parent who feels it's appropriate to talk about hJ . Just because your wife hands it out for free is no reason to talk about it.

I thought he was talking about the event and/or the organizers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you ever want to see a group of ball hogs... go to one of these.... school girl tournament or Under armour tournaments....

It is hard to watch..... pathetic and the coaches and college coaches dont say anything. but look at her go.... Please do not disagree with this because your daughter is there,,,,,, and by the way my daughter is there too and I cant stand to watch it .....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you ever want to see a group of ball hogs... go to one of these.... school girl tournament or Under armour tournaments....

It is hard to watch..... pathetic and the coaches and college coaches dont say anything. but look at her go.... Please do not disagree with this because your daughter is there,,,,,, and by the way my daughter is there too and I cant stand to watch it .....

While I agree w you not all the girls play that way and it becomes obvious over the course of a few games who the ball hogs are and who the kids that play the right way are.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Almost every girl on 2017 is YJ! Come on man!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

While I agree w you not all the girls play that way and it becomes obvious over the course of a few games who the ball hogs are and who the kids that play the right way are.

ok not all... the goalie and defenseman are not ball hogs.. all others are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wait to underarmour tournament... Carol and Tracy pick teams..
should be a complete joke....... come on man have someone that doesnt have a travel club pick the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

should be a complete joke....... come on man have someone that doesnt have a travel club pick the team.

Neither Carol or Tracey picked the school girls team and I bet the UA team looks a lot like team 1 school girls. Do you know why? because they are the BEST players! and there will be plenty of non YJ players taken.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Neither Carol or Tracey picked the school girls team and I bet the UA team looks a lot like team 1 school girls. Do you know why? because they are the BEST players! and there will be plenty of non YJ players taken.

"We are not going to be at the tryouts so no one can say we picked the school girls team, however make sure the following girls make the team or else..."

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"We are not going to be at the tryouts so no one can say we picked the school girls team, however make sure the following girls make the team or else..."

Yeah sure. I'm sure daniel Gallagher (an evaluator) is going to make sure carol and tracy pick the team. Sometimes talent is obvious!! Btw they won and team 2 was better than any other team besides team 1 there, so they must have done an ok job picking! Let us know who that super star girl was that did not make any team that should have made team 1?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I mean if its YJ v YJ and the compant/organization does this as a money maker thats fine but they should state that. I know there is alot of talent but you can see on MSG varsity and Newsday some freshmen and sophmores had great seasons this year and inot on the rosters.

Like Reply Quote
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard