BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,212
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 83 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 82 83
Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sayville 5-3 over esm

Is that a final?

Yes it is final , Sayville goalie awesome, news12 had highlights of there goalie, Molly the goalie..... MVP

Sorry ESM , was your turn last year. Sayville turn this year...

GO Sayville, Good Luck Sunday vs Nassau

Just saw highlights on News12, Sayville goalie was great. congrats sayville...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBP white trash town? That's funny, much of the town is made up of massive multi million dollar mansions. Don't live there but wish I did!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt. Sinai deserved to lose. Couldn't be happier. Congrates seniors As for ESM congrates to all the seniors. Goalie did an amazing job. Offense couldn't finish. Defense was outstanding WI congrates on winning.., wasn't that big if a shock though. Hauppouge good luck to all the seniors. Next year they'll be a big force too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please pist location and times of all upcoming games? Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year in the County finals Mt. Sinai Coach Bert took a time out against Shoreham with two minutes left and a 3 goal lead in order to rub Shorehams nose in the loss,,,, along with Fat mouth Pete (I will take your son in my district) Mitchell shooting his fat mouth off, needless to say just another classless move by the Mustangs coaching staff.
This is Karma folks,,,, Mt Sinai shows its lack of class in winning and losing.
Bert will never have the class of Vlahakas who was no genius but built a program at Shoreham that was a Dynasty in the girls game.
Congrats to BBP,,,,, the class of the League this year,,,, us folks at Shoreham congratulate you for you sportsmanship and wish you well in the rest of your season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Hey BBP. Act like you have won before you classless losers..... Oh wait, you never have. Around the county it's known your nasty foul mouthed players whose parents need a smack and some time in the corner. Be proud bums.

Not from Sinai or BBP, but saw the game while actually waiting for next game. I saw a nasty side of mt. Sinai crowd. Was more in that section I guess. As far as the reaction, you would have been just as happy to win. The reaction to the loss was more troubling, first evident in the latter part of the game when the girls got physically out of hand, wild swings etc.... Then the girls were not emotionally prepared for a tough game much less a loss, I guess the parents were prepared either. A lot of anger, foul language and tears. Never saw so many girls breakdown like that

The reaction to adversity can be directly attributed to the coaching and parenting of the players. When you are told you are the best and no one can beat you, and then someone begins to beat you, you do not know how to respond. The emotional breakdown is the realization that, on this day at least, you are not the best.

For girls coming back to Mt Sinai next year can look to this game as a great learning experience. BPP was not supposed to win and played a great game. It is what makes sports great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBP white trash town? That's funny, much of the town is made up of massive multi million dollar mansions. Don't live there but wish I did!

Much of the town and massive mansions tells me you have not been to BBP much . As for the white trash moniker you can have all the money in the world and still be trash.For a parent to come on here and name a young girl and say they took pleasure in that kids heartache was the shining example of how they behaved at the game yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear
Hey BBP. Act like you have won before you classless losers..... Oh wait, you never have. Around the county it's known your nasty foul mouthed players whose parents need a smack and some time in the corner. Be proud bums.

Not from Sinai or BBP, but saw the game while actually waiting for next game. I saw a nasty side of mt. Sinai crowd. Was more in that section I guess. As far as the reaction, you would have been just as happy to win. The reaction to the loss was more troubling, first evident in the latter part of the game when the girls got physically out of hand, wild swings etc.... Then the girls were not emotionally prepared for a tough game much less a loss, I guess the parents were prepared either. A lot of anger, foul language and tears. Never saw so many girls breakdown like that

The reaction to adversity can be directly attributed to the coaching and parenting of the players. When you are told you are the best and no one can beat you, and then someone begins to beat you, you do not know how to respond. The emotional breakdown is the realization that, on this day at least, you are not the best.

For girls coming back to Mt Sinai next year can look to this game as a great learning experience. BPP was not supposed to win and played a great game. It is what makes sports great.

Exactly! All of the Long Island Lacrosse community is happy Mt.Insane lost, not for the kids sakes but as far as the parents and the coach we are all thrilled. Hopefully lessoned learned by you folks as far as the girls keep your heads up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems that no can stomach or support any success if it has ties to the Yellow Jackets, coaches included. They are just tough to root for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year in the County finals Mt. Sinai Coach Bert took a time out against Shoreham with two minutes left and a 3 goal lead in order to rub Shorehams nose in the loss,,,, along with Fat mouth Pete (I will take your son in my district) Mitchell shooting his fat mouth off, needless to say just another classless move by the Mustangs coaching staff.
Bert will never have the class of Vlahakas who was no genius but built a program at Shoreham that was a Dynasty in the girls game.
Congrats to BBP,,,,, the class of the League this year,,,, us folks at Shoreham congratulate you for you sportsmanship and wish you well in the rest of your season.

Well here it is the morning after and I'm still smiling ear to ear. It couldn't have happened to anyone better - Bombastic Bert! The loud mouthed, ego maniacal, constantly complaining, screaming jerk! laugh

The "winner" shows his true colors...LOSER!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After following the Shoreham thread this season, not sure I want any congratulations from you guys. The way you act in that town, and publicly aired how absolutely dysfunctional the adults in your town are, no thanks. As for the dynasty thing please get over yourselves. You are in the class that Mt. Sinai is in except you have shown it over an entire season, and they just now have shown their true colors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please pist location and times of all upcoming games? Thank you

From Section XI website:

Girls' Lacrosse - Jeremy Thode
See Brackets for Section XI Tournament
6/1 - Long Island Championship at Dowling Sports Complex
Class C: Bayport-Blue Point vs. Cold Spring Harbor, 2:30 pm*
Class B: Sayville vs. Manhasset, 4:30 pm*
Class A: West Islip vs. Farmingdale, 7 pm*

6/6-7 - NYSPHSAA Championship, SUNY Cortland (Sec III)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Much of the town and massive mansions tells me you have not been to BBP much . As for the white trash moniker you can have all the money in the world and still be trash.For a parent to come on here and name a young girl and say they took pleasure in that kids heartache was the shining example of how they behaved at the game yesterday.

I truly believe that the post about the young lady was not from a BBP parent, they were too busy cheering on their girls to notice someone punching the ground immediately after the game ended. Just seems a little too personal. I can tell you I did feel bad for them, knowing how hard they have worked. I will tell you that quite a few people not from BBP were quite happy with the outcome. A BBP parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I truly believe that the post about the young lady was not from a BBP parent, they were too busy cheering on their girls to notice someone punching the ground immediately after the game ended. Just seems a little too personal. I can tell you I did feel bad for them, knowing how hard they have worked. I will tell you that quite a few people not from BBP were quite happy with the outcome. A BBP parent.

The problem starts at the top. When players are taught to game the system, to constantly bend and break rules and push limits this is what happens. When bad behavior is encouraged that helps the problem. Unfortunately the girls would never taught to win with grace so they don't know how to lose with grace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a BBP or Mount Sinai parent but was there just to watch , happened to sit on BBP side, I have no doubt the post was from a BBP parent as one of your BBP parents were berating the kid during the game. If that parent happens to be on this site , get a life ,the kid you were going after is possibly the best player in Suffolk. Your BBP team had an amazing game , no reason to go after kids on the other team and knowing that kids parents I am guessing you would not have pulled that non sense within earshot of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After following the Shoreham thread this season, not sure I want any congratulations from you guys. The way you act in that town, and publicly aired how absolutely dysfunctional the adults in your town are, no thanks. As for the dynasty thing please get over yourselves. You are in the class that Mt. Sinai is in except you have shown it over an entire season, and they just now have shown their true colors.

The Shoreham poster who wrote those childish ridiculous words certainly does not reflect the thoughts of the majority of Shoreham parents. We have had the chance over the years to get to know many of the Mt Sinai and BBP kids and families and while we are happy for the winners we are sad for the losers. Thats called sportsmanship. Congrats and best of luck moving forward to BBP. Mt Sinai, you have some great kids and staff and should be proud of your season.
Signed, A Shoreham parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 minutes wouldn't even be that bad… anything can happen then.

I was at that game, there was under a minute left… some where in the :50 range.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hey BBP. Act like you have won before you classless losers..... Oh wait, you never have. Around the county it's known your nasty foul mouthed players whose parents need a smack and some time in the corner. Be proud bums.

For girls coming back to Mt Sinai next year can look to this game as a great learning experience. BPP was not supposed to win and played a great game. It is what makes sports great.[/quote

As a Mt Sinai parent, I can say WE couldn't be prouder of a group of young ladies! They have been the building blocks and role models for a whole program and community. They have had more success than any Mt.Sinai program! As far as the game, our girls never gave up and fought to the end! As for all you haters, keep it coming. It is very flattering to read all the posts. It just goes to show you the deep rooted jealousy that obviously keeps you up at night. So just so you know, no matter how many games we lose (which has been 1 in 39 games plus countless indoor games and tournaments) we will always be proud of our girls because wins and losses isn't what makes these girls great. It is their work ethic and passion for the game that makes them champions. As for the Bayport girls, they played their best game. they should be applauded for their effort.
Finally for the pathetic little weasel who felt compelled to write how happy he was to see a GREAT young ladies hard ache, I feel bad for you if that is the highlight of your life! It really must have been even more of a RUSH to single her out anonymously in a public forum. If you are going to name names you should at least leave yours! COWARD!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy now those girls played there tails offs to win that game, not luck hard work. and about the fans every town has a few of them so ease off

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
all games are at Dowling campus.

Class C: Bayport-Blue Point vs. Cold Spring Harbor, 2:30 pm*
Class B: Sayville vs. Manhasset, 4:30 pm*
Class A: West Islip vs. Farmingdale, 7 pm*

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy now those girls played there tails offs to win that game, not luck hard work. and about the fans every town has a few of them so ease off

Yes absolutely, every town has a few, MT Sinai has most....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt Sinai choked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm watching the replay of mt sinai abd bayport on msf varsity online, nice mouths from mt sinai parents. who is the jerk that kept yelling you have to be kidding me about 20 times.... LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did mt sinai make a save in the 2nd half.. How do you blow a lead like that? I guess there not what they think they are...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even the Hauppauge coach seemed to lose her composure, as she did nothing as her team floundered on the field, except scream at the refs. Then a yellow card for her to finish the game. Congrats to West Islip for winning the right way. Coaches, please let the girls play decide the outcome, and conduct yourselves with class as adults. This goes for you parents, as well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Shoreham poster who wrote those childish ridiculous words certainly does not reflect the thoughts of the majority of Shoreham parents. We have had the chance over the years to get to know many of the Mt Sinai and BBP kids and families and while we are happy for the winners we are sad for the losers. Thats called sportsmanship. Congrats and best of luck moving forward to BBP. Mt Sinai, you have some great kids and staff and should be proud of your season.
Signed, A Shoreham parent
I do feel sorry for parents like yourself over in Shoreham, unfortunately the perception is that the town lacrosse parents are filled with venom. Best wishes in re-establishing your town reputation. Unfortunate how horrible that the thread made you all look. There are even club parents from Maryland and Jersey asking if that stuff in the thread was real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did mt sinai make a save in the 2nd half.. How do you blow a lead like that? I guess there not what they think they are...

2 yellow cards in the last 6 min

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is amazing how bad so many girls lax ref's are!!!Who is monitoring these refs? No one!This is Unfair for the girls that play lax. As a parent it is hard to sit back and watch some of the terrible calls!! There is such a discrepancy between the specifics of the way each ref calls games that it needs to be monitored to a board of refs that can pick out the bad refs!!! Some ref go as far as siding with one team. How fair is this.I have nothing to do with these play off games.

T
toedrag
Unregistered
toedrag
Unregistered
T
And there you have it...pretty sure there no delicate flowers on any lacrosse teams on LI. Players say stuff. Some times it gets into the other teams heads. Pretty much a part of the game in both the women's and the men's games that I have seen. Hoping the players that have college commitments coaches did not witness the poor display of (some) Mt. Sinai families. One well known players dad appeared to have been negatively hand gesturing his own teams coaching staff ???? Honestly did not see BBP fans get upset until their kids were getting hacked on by a frustrated Mt. Sinai.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is amazing how bad so many girls lax ref's are!!!Who is monitoring these refs? No one!This is Unfair for the girls that play lax. As a parent it is hard to sit back and watch some of the terrible calls!! There is such a discrepancy between the specifics of the way each ref calls games that it needs to be monitored to a board of refs that can pick out the bad refs!!! Some ref go as far as siding with one team. How fair is this.I have nothing to do with these play off games.

These are the refs that the coaches chose. If you are not pleased with these refs have your coaches choose different ones.

Or start your own officials organization and train them to your standards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me guess, you must be from Hauppauge, ESM or Mt. Sinai.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
I'm watching the replay of mt sinai abd bayport on msf varsity online, nice mouths from mt sinai parents. who is the jerk that kept yelling you have to be kidding me about 20 times.... LOL

I was at the game but watched the MSG Varsity replay. Caught the spot you reference with the "you have to be kidding me". I didn't see the play well from my angle live but the video replay indicates it was the proper call.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Mt Sinai winning streak was impressive. But how does it compare to McDonogh's
111-0 record? Not even in the same discussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt. Sinai is a great team carried by a girl with exceptional talent, who were the kings of class C Hs lax, they are better than most all class B and C LI teams but are merely among the best teams on LI. There impressive record was against lower division teams and hard to justify comparing them above other LI teams and trying to put them on the level with McDonough is a huge stretch. McDonough has always been there and will always likely be a top team in nation, we are already watching the beginging of the slide for Mt Sinai.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt Sinai winning streak was impressive. But how does it compare to McDonogh's
111-0 record? Not even in the same discussion.

McDonogh is a private school that recruits and gives scholarships to play. Can't compare to public schools. This is an old conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hey BBP. Act like you have won before you classless losers..... Oh wait, you never have. Around the county it's known your nasty foul mouthed players whose parents need a smack and some time in the corner. Be proud bums.

For girls coming back to Mt Sinai next year can look to this game as a great learning experience. BPP was not supposed to win and played a great game. It is what makes sports great.[/quote

As a Mt Sinai parent, I can say WE couldn't be prouder of a group of young ladies! They have been the building blocks and role models for a whole program and community. They have had more success than any Mt.Sinai program! As far as the game, our girls never gave up and fought to the end! As for all you haters, keep it coming. It is very flattering to read all the posts. It just goes to show you the deep rooted jealousy that obviously keeps you up at night. So just so you know, no matter how many games we lose (which has been 1 in 39 games plus countless indoor games and tournaments) we will always be proud of our girls because wins and losses isn't what makes these girls great. It is their work ethic and passion for the game that makes them champions. As for the Bayport girls, they played their best game. they should be applauded for their effort.
Finally for the pathetic little weasel who felt compelled to write how happy he was to see a GREAT young ladies hard ache, I feel bad for you if that is the highlight of your life! It really must have been even more of a RUSH to single her out anonymously in a public forum. If you are going to name names you should at least leave yours! COWARD!!!!

Mt Sinai girls get there bad attitudes from there parents... The apple doesnt fall far from the tree....Last year at the state championships They were loud and obnoxious, out of control.. Other teams were amazed and shaking there heads. people would change there seats to get away from them... I was embarrassed to say that I was from Long Island,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was at the game but watched the MSG Varsity replay. Caught the spot you reference with the "you have to be kidding me". I didn't see the play well from my angle live but the video replay indicates it was the proper call.

How about when the same idiot in the stands cursed at the refs..... thats class

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And West Islip, Sayville, Bayport thought they were great.
It balances out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And West Islip, Sayville, Bayport thought they were great.
It balances out.

Turns out not only did they think it, they were great, and better than the opponents on game day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about when the same idiot in the stands cursed at the refs..... thats class

Since we are criticizing fan behavior, I would like to nominate Huntingtons Ricola guy as most annoying fan of the year. Dude you are embarrassing yourself and I'm sure your daughter must be mortified. Sit down and watch the game.

Page 30 of 83 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 82 83

Link Copied to Clipboard