BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 137 of 327 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I guess getting the game winner is nothing in your book.

We must be talking about different age groups. The 7th/8th grade teams had 5th graders fill in from Sayville and Bayport. They were Top Guns. They scored no goals. They were just numbers to play the game. They didn't score any "game winners" because the games were not close.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We must be talking about different age groups. The 7th/8th grade teams had 5th graders fill in from Sayville and Bayport. They were Top Guns. They scored no goals. They were just numbers to play the game. They didn't score any "game winners" because the games were not close.

Sorry. Not true. Bayport's 6th played. They are YJ and played well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems to be many threads to choose from, why are you on YJ thread? You should start a " cry baby whiner " thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will end this all, BBP kids did play, we were one of them. Who the [lacrosse] cares. PAL is a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would a 7th grade team even play in PAL? LISGYLL has much better competition and is full checking.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will end this all, BBP kids did play, we were one of them. Who the [lacrosse] cares. PAL is a joke

Ba ha ha !!! Touche!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for your honesty. I think that's all anyone wanted to hear. Just a quick question. If it's such a joke, why play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing some people would rather show up and get a forfeit than play against kids who may not have been on the roster but are filling in for kids who could not be there.Who cares?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would a 7th grade team even play in PAL? LISGYLL has much better competition and is full checking.

Maybe all the town directors should take note of this, By this age PAL is not cutting it. Maybe figure something better than PAL next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks for your honesty. I think that's all anyone wanted to hear. Just a quick question. If it's such a joke, why play?

I don't even remember which team or tournament this argument was about - and don't really care - but just because somebody posted it on here anonymously doesn't make it true. I guess you believe everything you read on the Internet?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe all the town directors should take note of this, By this age PAL is not cutting it. Maybe figure something better than PAL next year.

LISGYLL does not just take any town team into the league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amazing some people would rather show up and get a forfeit than play against kids who may not have been on the roster but are filling in for kids who could not be there.Who cares?

Here's the point. Instead of asking many of the Sayville 6th graders to play, he decided to go outside his town first. There would have been no forfeit so stop the drama. I just believe the town should come first. Many have stated that PAL is a joke. Fine. Then why would you have your out of town YJ girl even play? To prove that your daughter is good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's the point. Instead of asking many of the Sayville 6th graders to play, he decided to go outside his town first. There would have been no forfeit so stop the drama. I just believe the town should come first. Many have stated that PAL is a joke. Fine. Then why would you have your out of town YJ girl even play? To prove that your daughter is good?

Absolutely agree those filthy kids who live outside the district lines should never mingle with our precious Sayville kids. The next thing you know they will become friends and then what , play dates with those low class BBP kids. Grow up , who cares where they live , if you need some players to fill a roster and there are kids willing to do it then good for them. Out of Town YJ girl, seriously you sound like the reason he asked those kids to play and not yours.Next time you see the coach why not let him know if he is ever in need of some players your kid would love to do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely agree those filthy kids who live outside the district lines should never mingle with our precious Sayville kids. The next thing you know they will become friends and then what , play dates with those low class BBP kids. Grow up , who cares where they live , if you need some players to fill a roster and there are kids willing to do it then good for them. Out of Town YJ girl, seriously you sound like the reason he asked those kids to play and not yours.Next time you see the coach why not let him know if he is ever in need of some players your kid would love to do it.

I have no horse in this race but it seems you don't get it. Instead of asking kids in Sayville to play on his team, which is a SAYVILLE team, he instead went outside of the town and selected girls on his daughter's travel team instead. Not only is this against the rules, it is not honoring the game and his own town.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I

I have no horse in this race but it seems you don't get it. Instead of asking kids in Sayville to play on his team, which is a SAYVILLE team, he instead went outside of the town and selected girls on his daughter's travel team instead. Not only is this against the rules, it is not honoring the game and his own town.

I am a town pal director and that coach would be removed from coaching and never be allowed to coach again. Some people just don't get it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls in Suffolk play in SCGL not PAL. There is no PAL for girls in Suffolk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he's a board member for his town's lax program . . .

would you lead the charge to have him removed from the board? probably not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls in Suffolk play in SCGL not PAL. There is no PAL for girls in Suffolk.

Many Suffolk towns play in NCPAL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What grade are you referring to? and which tournament?

Pretty sure he's talking about Smithtown tourney. N and P weren't there. Guys coaching were over the top and I'm pretty sure all the girls were from bbp. Not 100 % though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes a few Suffolk teams play NCPAL for boys and girls . West Islip, Hills, Northport, Harborfields,etc. But they were talking about SCGL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure he's talking about Smithtown tourney. N and P weren't there. Guys coaching were over the top and I'm pretty sure all the girls were from bbp. Not 100 % though.

ALL girls were from BBP...and not all play travel. So please leave these "girls" alone...they are 11 and 12 yrs old...they want to just play. They have been winning tournaments from before any travel was even a thought

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey internet tough guy PAL Director, instead of hiding behind the anonymous name like all these other douches do, why not publish your name and make something happen. I promise if I find out who you are, I will lead the charge to get you off PAL forever!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey internet tough guy PAL Director, instead of hiding behind the anonymous name like all these other douches do, why not publish your name and make something happen. I promise if I find out who you are, I will lead the charge to get you off PAL forever!

You need to calm down that guy was obviously a clown with no clue, most likely just someone trying to get you agitated. They obviously were not even familiar with girls youth lacrosse in Suffolk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fear the Bee!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about the Maverick Top 150 Camp being held at the end of June in Ct for girls? Has anyone attended? How many recruiters will be there? Was it fun? Worth the expense? Before you say contact the directors I'm not looki g for tha kind of feedback. I would really like to hear from those involved or who have attended. Thanks in advance for the help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about the Maverick Top 150 Camp being held at the end of June in Ct for girls? Has anyone attended? How many recruiters will be there? Was it fun? Worth the expense? Before you say contact the directors I'm not looki g for tha kind of feedback. I would really like to hear from those involved or who have attended. Thanks in advance for the help.

Waste of time. They tried to cash in on the fact that they run a really good boys program but it didn't work for the girls. Now they had turned it over to the YJ directors to run it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Waste of time. They tried to cash in on the fact that they run a really good boys program but it didn't work for the girls. Now they had turned it over to the YJ directors to run it.

From what I have seen in print the YJ organization has some very good connections. I heard this camp was sold out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ALL girls were from BBP...and not all play travel. So please leave these "girls" alone...they are 11 and 12 yrs old...they want to just play. They have been winning tournaments from before any travel was even a thought

Before travel was a thought. Were they playing while in diapers? They had outsiders Smithtown .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Before travel was a thought. Were they playing while in diapers? They had outsiders Smithtown .

I guess I stuttered when I said all girls were from BBP...please get over yourselves...this is ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just like you do, lead by example lets see your name TOUGH GUY

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So here is a quick lesson for you, when you are picking fights with people on this forum, click the "quote" button to respond. Your fighting words are just hanging in space with no reference.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So here is a quick lesson for you, when you are picking fights with people on this forum, click the "quote" button to respond. Your fighting words are just hanging in space with no reference.
Thanks tool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says Anonymous

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When does the Ocean City schedule come out?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When does the Ocean City schedule come out?

Gotta be one of the worst tournaments out there, so glad my kid's team aged out....you will be too some day. Bad fields and bracketing/grouping that avoids any good match-ups (all playoff teams are undefeated).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CD no one likes or respects you! you coach be intimidation

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CD no one likes or respects you! you coach be intimidation

So says a disenfranchised player. Should be easy for your coach to figure out who posted that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The brinks truck carrying all that YJ money starts its traveling road show this weekend. Amazing how big they have gotten.

30 teams now probably grosses almost $1.5 - 2 million a year with camps and clinics. A monster business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The brinks truck carrying all that YJ money starts its traveling road show this weekend. Amazing how big they have gotten.

30 teams now probably grosses almost $1.5 - 2 million a year with camps and clinics. A monster business.

It's for sale.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's for sale.

Nobody wants it because CR is the engine that makes it go, take her out it all falls apart.

Like Reply Quote
Page 137 of 327 1 2 135 136 137 138 139 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard