08/24/19 06:15 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
yj is very unfair. only northport and mt sinai girls are on the a and b teams and get scholorships. they dont even care if your good enough to be on the a or b team if you dont go to northport or mt sinai have fun on the d team.

Young lady, I suggest you stop worrying about which team you are on and what is fair or unfair. Life is pretty unfair so get used to it. Try instead to focus on your schoolwork; specifically ELA and grammar. I promise you you'll be better off in the long run.

Reply Quote
BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: BoardLord] #294010
10/11/19 12:13 PM
10/11/19 12:13 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My grade schooler is interested in playing travel lacrosse in the Farmingdale area. We’ve never played before but she’s always been a top athlete in soccer and basketball. I heard the LI Yellow Jackets are the best club, but also that the owner Carol Rose is racist and perhaps even transgender too. Appears very possible based on internet pics of her (sorry but she looks like a dude) and the club (everyone looks alike). Also found Rose’s Twitter profile and saw that deplorably she’s an active supporter of the orange traitor in the White House. Not a character role model I want for my adopted immigrant daughter, but then it’s also clear that the Yellow Jackets are tremendously successful. I don’t think it’s right to fault the character of the entire club or the many other coaches without at least asking for honest feedback first. What’s been everyone’s experience?

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #294014
10/11/19 12:36 PM
10/11/19 12:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My grade schooler is interested in playing travel lacrosse in the Farmingdale area. We’ve never played before but she’s always been a top athlete in soccer and basketball. I heard the LI Yellow Jackets are the best club, but also that the owner Carol Rose is racist and perhaps even transgender too. Appears very possible based on internet pics of her (sorry but she looks like a dude) and the club (everyone looks alike). Also found Rose’s Twitter profile and saw that deplorably she’s an active supporter of the orange traitor in the White House. Not a character role model I want for my adopted immigrant daughter, but then it’s also clear that the Yellow Jackets are tremendously successful. I don’t think it’s right to fault the character of the entire club or the many other coaches without at least asking for honest feedback first. What’s been everyone’s experience?

Wow.. you sound mental..

Let me guess.. Your 'top athlete' daughter didn't make the YJ team and you are burning up inside so are attempting character assassination..

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #294018
10/11/19 01:32 PM
10/11/19 01:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You will fit in perfectly, in fact they will probably make you Team Dad and maybe let you coach some of the 7 v 7s.

Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: BoardLord] #294024
10/11/19 01:39 PM
10/11/19 01:39 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do the moderators let the same guy post the same message on 5 different threads?

you guys wanna clean this up..

( I can copy and paste too)

Reply Quote
Sponsored Links
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse [Re: Anonymous] #294127
Yesterday at 10:03 PM
Yesterday at 10:03 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You will fit in perfectly, in fact they will probably make you Team Dad and maybe let you coach some of the 7 v 7s.

This is pretty funny. Sounds a lot like the 2028 team

Reply Quote
Page 838 of 838 1 2 836 837 838
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification