BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 83 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 82 83
Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get a grip. You sound like such a MORON. This is girls HS Lacrosse. Are you driving around LI scouting or going by what you see in the paper. Are you the Jimmy The Greek of Girls HS Lacrosse?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
excuse me ......Jenny the Greek

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually, if you look at Section XI bracket, the top 13 get in, and the first 3 get a bye,

AGAIN... SECTION XI BRACKET IS WRONG.... 12 TEAMS, 4 GET A BYE.

I HOPE THIS IS THE END OF THIS TOPIC.

Maybe Cage can contact Section and rectify the issue so you don't have a stroke...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they do. We are the ones supporting her on here and laughing at all of you parents who have nothing better to do with your lives. Our team group chat is pretty funny talking about all of you. Best coach best team! Fact! Fact! We love you BT!!!!

Shouldn't you be in class. tell your mom to stop making up sh**.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they do. We are the ones supporting her on here and laughing at all of you parents who have nothing better to do with your lives. Our team group chat is pretty funny talking about all of you. Best coach best team! Fact! Fact! We love you BT!!!!

Shouldn't you be in class. tell your mom to stop making up sh**.

lol! that was obviously the mom of one of the chosen ones!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people talking about a high school girl are such a bunch of cowards . You think her stats are padded yet you will say nothing because your a coward . My guess your own kids are embarrassed of you because you rant at home about how unfair it is and they cheat at the stats yet you are too much of a coward to do anything about it . My kid has played against her before and she is a top notch goalie and my daughter is looking forward to playing with her at school girls.Now stop being such a coward and say something if you feel there is an injustice being done otherwise shut your mouth and stop embarrassing your kid.
someone hit a nerve if your kid has never played for ESM or BT then you personally should shut your mouth!! She is a great person who cares very much for her kids. She makes mistakes like every other coach but at the end of the day all the girls love her?! So move on talk about something else

Many of the girls definitely DO NOT love her!! That's a ridiculous statement!

Let me guess you're last name starts with an H
ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS IF YOU DONT LIVE IN OUR TOWN MIND YOUR BUSINESS NO ONE ASKS YOUR OPINION NOR DO WE WANT IT..END OF STORY!!! OUR GIRLS ARE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF FAMILY AND STAND BY EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT. IF THEY ARE STARTERS OR SECOND STRING THE AMOUNT THEY CARE FOR EACH OTHER IS WHAT MATTERS MOST. MOVE ON TO OTHER THINGS...PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OWN CHILDREN!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt Sinai much better D than ESM, and gaolie also.....WHO WON....

not only is Mt Sinai D and goalie better, there offense much better, and coach is clearly better.

and parents are better ... lol
clearly you dont realize that most of the ESM kids and Parents are very good friends stop stirring the pot...immaturity on this page is ridiculous. The two coaches are even great friends. What better way for the number 1 and number 2 teams to play was into a sudden death overtime...get over yourself people and GROW UP!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people talking about a high school girl are such a bunch of cowards . You think her stats are padded yet you will say nothing because your a coward . My guess your own kids are embarrassed of you because you rant at home about how unfair it is and they cheat at the stats yet you are too much of a coward to do anything about it . My kid has played against her before and she is a top notch goalie and my daughter is looking forward to playing with her at school girls.Now stop being such a coward and say something if you feel there is an injustice being done otherwise shut your mouth and stop embarrassing your kid.
someone hit a nerve if your kid has never played for ESM or BT then you personally should shut your mouth!! She is a great person who cares very much for her kids. She makes mistakes like every other coach but at the end of the day all the girls love her?! So move on talk about something else

Many of the girls definitely DO NOT love her!! That's a ridiculous statement!

Let me guess you're last name starts with an H
ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS IF YOU DONT LIVE IN OUR TOWN MIND YOUR BUSINESS NO ONE ASKS YOUR OPINION NOR DO WE WANT IT..END OF STORY!!! OUR GIRLS ARE THE TRUE DEFINITION OF FAMILY AND STAND BY EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT. IF THEY ARE STARTERS OR SECOND STRING THE AMOUNT THEY CARE FOR EACH OTHER IS WHAT MATTERS MOST. MOVE ON TO OTHER THINGS...PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OWN CHILDREN!!

It's not ridiculous, and I do live in "your" town. This is an open forum, which is why you don't need to ask my opinion, and you don't decide when it's end of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you live in "OUR TOWN" and your daughter plays on "OUR TEAM" then speak up in person, stop being a coward and hiding behind a keyboard!! My guess is you either A are just a pot stirrer because most of us parents talk frequently and we are all on the same page about our girls and their coaches or B you are a disgruntal parent whose kid is on JV and you felt or feel that they should be on varsity!!! Move on or speak out in person stop trying to cause problems where there arent any!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the horrible coach goes to , Bellport, your 2 superstars running up their numbers today and your loser coach to afraid to stop them. We get it you are close to the top of the leader board because you run up your numbers against terrible teams , it doesn't look good just pathetic.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the horrible coach goes to , Bellport, your 2 superstars running up their numbers today and your loser coach to afraid to stop them. We get it you are close to the top of the leader board because you run up your numbers against terrible teams , it doesn't look good just pathetic.

The winning percentage of the teams that Bellport beat in D2 is .194 (14-58) plus they had Copaigue as a non league game They got an easy schedule this year because they sucked last year. They will have to put their big girl pants on next year as the competition will be tougher but they will return their big two ball hogs and I believe their third ball hog.

Bellport is playing the sister ball hog team in their last game; you know, the team that was made famous by newsday!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know the score of the whb- Huntington girls game today ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huntington won 13-10

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Games Today

Today my friends Kings Park gets there's. Pay back is a b****. Sayville will spank Kings Park like a little baby. and they deserve it for putting up 20 on a 0 - 9 team. Sayville by 4 not a big spanking!

Mt Sinai over Islip by 12, will never be close. Spot on!
BBP over Harborfields large BBP by 2
Babylon over Comsewog by 4 Bab by 1 still winning but missing their star
ESM over Matt/Gpt large by a touchdown
Rocky Point over Miller Place by 2 Miller Place by 5
Huntington trashes West Hampton.
Hunt by 3

Every game right except for the Miller Place Win over Rocky Point and that was the closest game on paper but the spankings you envisioned did not materialize maybe because of the weather?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington 13-10 over whb

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huntington won 13-9. Good that the YJ coach at Huntington is making sure her one YJ is getting all of her goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington 13-10 (WHB)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The winning percentage of the teams that Bellport beat in D2 is .194 (14-58) plus they had Copaigue as a non league game They got an easy schedule this year because they sucked last year. They will have to put their big girl pants on next year as the competition will be tougher but they will return their big two ball hogs and I believe their third ball hog.

Bellport is playing the sister ball hog team in their last game; you know, the team that was made famous by newsday!

Forget the Newday rankings, I figured out how to truly rate all the top girls on Long Island. Come on this thread and look at the players that everyone keeps bringing up and bashing as stat ladder, ballhogs etc....... These are the top rank players. They should also include a jealousy power ranking, so you parents feel like you helped contributed to something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you live in "OUR TOWN" and your daughter plays on "OUR TEAM" then speak up in person, stop being a coward and hiding behind a keyboard!! My guess is you either A are just a pot stirrer because most of us parents talk frequently and we are all on the same page about our girls and their coaches or B you are a disgruntal parent whose kid is on JV and you felt or feel that they should be on varsity!!! Move on or speak out in person stop trying to cause problems where there arent any!!

Oh sure...there aren't any problems...yeah, right!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, can someone post what the playoff seedings look like now that the regular season is over? Do the teams return to the appropriate A,B and C conferences?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is North Shore a B or and A School?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

speak up coward!!! In person not hidden behind the keyboard. BT is a great person and coach as is SG. If you feel the need to discredit them say it and sign your name to it, otherwise nothing you say in my opinion is valid!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, can someone post what the playoff seedings look like now that the regular season is over? Do the teams return to the appropriate A,B and C conferences?

The season isn't over until next week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip is hosting Hauppauge today. These two teams seem to be having great seasons, quietly. How good are these teams? Can we please get back to what this topic was supposed to be? Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

speak up coward!!! In person not hidden behind the keyboard. BT is a great person and coach as is SG. If you feel the need to discredit them say it and sign your name to it, otherwise nothing you say in my opinion is valid!!!!

speak up, so it gets worse for my daughter? BT a great person? wow...never mentioned SG. don't care what you think is valid!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classy move by the Garden City coach on Senior day. Doesn't start 3 seniors against the last place team. That sends a nice message about loyalty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a fool if you think someone will sign their name to a true yet damaging post. You are also a fool if you believe everything you read.

Where there is smoke there is usually fire... And every story has at least 3 sides, sometimes even more!

Drop the details so we can evaluate the situation. For those of you who say hiding behind a post is cowardly... I say your statement are bully like. This is the new age with constant media. We all need to learn how to deal and process the information.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is North Shore a B or and A School?

C School

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playoffs look to be as follows for B

ESM # 1.. did enough early on to get the seed even with one more game left

# 2 and # 3: Sayville and Huntington (either combination depending on last game of season)

#4 and # 5: Islip and WH

# 6 seems to be set for Miller Place with a win against RP

# 7 seems to be Rocky Point with EH coming in at # 8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Islip is hosting Hauppauge today. These two teams seem to be having great seasons, quietly. How good are these teams? Can we please get back to what this topic was supposed to be? Thanks.

West Islip has beaten everyone in D1. They haven't blown away the top teams but have beaten them all. Hauppauge has a couple of losses (to Sachem East and Northport) which makes you question where they really are. But they have some impressive wins (vs CSH, Bayshore and West Bab) which also makes you question where they really are... Should be an exciting game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classy move by the Garden City coach on Senior day. Doesn't start 3 seniors against the last place team. That sends a nice message about loyalty

CSH coach did the same thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the only school that left Seniors on the bench at Senior game. Sad that humility is sacrificed at any cost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playoffs look to be as follows for B

ESM # 1.. did enough early on to get the seed even with one more game left

# 2 and # 3: Sayville and Huntington (either combination depending on last game of season)

#4 and # 5: Islip and WH

# 6 seems to be set for Miller Place with a win against RP

# 7 seems to be Rocky Point with EH coming in at # 8

My daughters team is in the slot that could either play Huntington or Sayville. It doesn't matter to them, but I would stay away from Huntington.
Hate to take the chalk but it looks like a ESM Hunt final

C playoffs teams are set with MS 1 Baby/BBP 2/3 SWR 4 and Matt 5 they should count MS as having a loss if they win by less than 5 goals!

A playoff teams are set but there is still jockeying for position; I'll let someone with more knowledge of these teams do the handicapping as I only know some the girls from travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
clearly you dont realize that most of the ESM kids and Parents are very good friends stop stirring the pot...immaturity on this page is ridiculous. The two coaches are even great friends. What better way for the number 1 and number 2 teams to play was into a sudden death overtime...get over yourself people and GROW UP!!!

who gives a crap if they are friends, all i said frotop to bottom Mt Sinai is much better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

those 2 are not super stars. ok players but come on now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D1 big games

Hauppauge @ West Islip West Islip to strong , by 4. Hauppauge 2nd best team in D1
Smithtown West @ West Babylon Smith West by 8. West Bab injuries
Smithtown East @ Northport If Smith East cleans it up, by 4
Sayville @ Farmingdale Farmingdale by 6, Sayville go back to suffolk, out of your league

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do not count out middle country... impressive wins over ward melville and northport...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With one week left in Suffolk Season is there any clarification on the number of teams that qualify for League 1 playoffs ? Is it 12 or 13 ?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

CSH coach did the same thing.

That's rotten.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip has beaten everyone in D1. They haven't blown away the top teams but have beaten them all. Hauppauge has a couple of losses (to Sachem East and Northport) which makes you question where they really are. But they have some impressive wins (vs CSH, Bayshore and West Bab) which also makes you question where they really are... Should be an exciting game.

Some DI schools fading due to injuries to key players - West Bab and Sachem East. Others are getting their key players back in the game - Bay Shore and Northport. Playoffs should be interesting with West Islip and Middle County surging, although if one of the two sisters on MC gets hurt, there goes their season - like over at Sachem East.Toast. Northport and Hauppauge can't be ignored. NP and their Florida commit has to stay healthy now. Lets see what Hauppaupe does vs. WI today.

Page 18 of 83 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 82 83

Link Copied to Clipboard