BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 83 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 82 83
Re: Girls Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how the Suffolk County gilrs lacrosse playoff teams are determined. By record or total points from the Section XI standings. Does everyone qualify with a even record as in the past?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk D1

Bay Shore @ East Islip Bay Shore by 5, EI can't beat anybody
West Islip @ Sachem East WI large
West Babylon @ Ward Melville Ward Melville by 3, West Bab hurting
Northport @ Middle Country Mid Country by 5, Nport not that strong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just called Kings Park AD, left a message for a call back. we will see if he returns call. Lets see if he has an explanation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Hey is ESM dad still padding goalies stats.
if you ever watched an ESM game you would know dad doesn't need to pad her stats. She has the counties best defense in front of her and when they get to the cage she makes the saves. Did you watch the Mt Sinai game or the Sayville game maybe you should have before you wrote this!! She's going to do big things at Notre Dame [/quote

ESM has only given up 60 goals all season. The least out of any team in any division I think. Excellent team.
thats because every other team the coach plays the entire bench so when they are in need of someone from the bench they all know what to do and arent clueless. ESM plays only certain players and never even looks to the bench. I have witnessed more girls crying after an ESM win then any other team because of this. SO glad my child doesnt go there because how can you prepare a kid to play in college or for that matter in a game in case someone gets hurt if you NEVER look to your bench for subs. I am sure this will change when the golden goalie graduates but then again who knows bc she has younger siblings coming through...after all they are the stat keepers for the team!!!

Your post makes no sense. The post was regarding the defense and the goalie, what does your post even mean. There are players hurt and the coach has put players in. Sorry if it's not who you think it should be. You're not on the team but have seen girls crying after games?

This wasn't my post, but I know for a fact that ESM girls cry after wins, due to no subbing, politics, coach berating them, etc

They're not the only team that has people that don't get on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there you go

she has younger siblings coming through...after all they are the stat keepers for the team!!! and the DAD

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Hey is ESM dad still padding goalies stats.
if you ever watched an ESM game you would know dad doesn't need to pad her stats. She has the counties best defense in front of her and when they get to the cage she makes the saves. Did you watch the Mt Sinai game or the Sayville game maybe you should have before you wrote this!! She's going to do big things at Notre Dame [/quote

ESM has only given up 60 goals all season. The least out of any team in any division I think. Excellent team.
thats because every other team the coach plays the entire bench so when they are in need of someone from the bench they all know what to do and arent clueless. ESM plays only certain players and never even looks to the bench. I have witnessed more girls crying after an ESM win then any other team because of this. SO glad my child doesnt go there because how can you prepare a kid to play in college or for that matter in a game in case someone gets hurt if you NEVER look to your bench for subs. I am sure this will change when the golden goalie graduates but then again who knows bc she has younger siblings coming through...after all they are the stat keepers for the team!!!

Your post makes no sense. The post was regarding the defense and the goalie, what does your post even mean. There are players hurt and the coach has put players in. Sorry if it's not who you think it should be. You're not on the team but have seen girls crying after games?

This wasn't my post, but I know for a fact that ESM girls cry after wins, due to no subbing, politics, coach berating them, etc

Typical YJ coach!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there you go

she has younger siblings coming through...after all they are the stat keepers for the team!!! and the DAD

You are a coward and a lowlife talking about elementary aged children.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Giaccass?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Giaccass?

So jealous it's sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people talking about a high school girl are such a bunch of cowards . You think her stats are padded yet you will say nothing because your a coward . My guess your own kids are embarrassed of you because you rant at home about how unfair it is and they cheat at the stats yet you are too much of a coward to do anything about it . My kid has played against her before and she is a top notch goalie and my daughter is looking forward to playing with her at school girls.Now stop being such a coward and say something if you feel there is an injustice being done otherwise shut your mouth and stop embarrassing your kid.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people talking about a high school girl are such a bunch of cowards . You think her stats are padded yet you will say nothing because your a coward . My guess your own kids are embarrassed of you because you rant at home about how unfair it is and they cheat at the stats yet you are too much of a coward to do anything about it . My kid has played against her before and she is a top notch goalie and my daughter is looking forward to playing with her at school girls.Now stop being such a coward and say something if you feel there is an injustice being done otherwise shut your mouth and stop embarrassing your kid.
someone hit a nerve if your kid has never played for ESM or BT then you personally should shut your mouth!! She is a great person who cares very much for her kids. She makes mistakes like every other coach but at the end of the day all the girls love her?! So move on talk about something else

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Does anyone know how the Suffolk County gilrs lacrosse playoff teams are determined. By record or total points from the Section XI standings. Does everyone qualify with a even record as in the past?

Top 13 teams by rating. There hasn't been a .500 record qualifier in the past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think her stats are padded yet you will say nothing because your a coward .

i KNOW HER STATS ARE PADDED AND I AM SAYING SO. EVERYBODY KNOWS AND TALKS ABOUT IT EXCEPT PEOPLE FROM ESM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Giaccass?
pretty pathetic if you knew the family personally you would never post that. Jealousy makes people do stupid stuff don't be jealous if your child worked half as hard as she has she might be just as good!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone who does not think becky thorn is a amazing coach after the success she brought her yellow jacket girls and high school team is stupid. the kids that don't play do not put in the off season work and there stick work proves it. sam is a outstanding goalie and to all that would like to disagrees its probably because your child got stuffed by her and shut down by esm's defense which is probably best on long island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someone hit a nerve if your kid has never played for ESM or BT then you personally should shut your mouth!! She is a great person who cares very much for her kids. She makes mistakes like every other coach but at the end of the day all the girls love her?! So move on talk about something else

Wow ,now I know why people think the parents of ESM players are dense, the post you are responding to was sticking up for the ESM goalie and said nothing about the coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people have no idea what you're saying. Samantha is an amazing goalie and I wouldn't want to have any other one. I have 2 of the greatest coaches. As for the crying we can do what ever we want. So back off!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Many of the girls definitely DO NOT love her!! That's a ridiculous statement!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Girls Lax Playoffs

Looks like Class A and Class C teams are all set, except for positioning.

Class B is almost set with the winner of Rocky Point Miller Place tomorrow in and the loser fighting it out with Kings Park and Bellport for the last spot; I think.

I have a novel idea...lets keep the playoff talk positive!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank God the Ortega sisters are already committed to college. Otherwise they might be in big trouble for kicking the Northport Queen Bee's butt today 14-9.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they do. We are the ones supporting her on here and laughing at all of you parents who have nothing better to do with your lives. Our team group chat is pretty funny talking about all of you. Best coach best team! Fact! Fact! We love you BT!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By Section XI standings/ Total Points.... Not by team's records.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's pretty funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's pretty funny!

Points are determined by strength of schedule. The higher ranked teams from last year play the top 2/3 of the division and the bottom of the division plays the lower 2/3 of it. It is done to keep Suffolk D1 competitive and avoid the blowouts. So a middle of the road bottom half of the division team with a top 13 record most likely will not make the playoffs due to the weak teams they beat .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how much money do the parents usually give the coach as a gift at the end of the season?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By Section XI standings/ Total Points.... Not by team's records.

In what "past" did .500 teams make it to the playoffs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how much money do the parents usually give the coach as a gift at the end of the season?

For Northport it is usually about $2,500 per kid. smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt Sinai much better D than ESM, and gaolie also.....WHO WON....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Section XI Div 1 only 12 teams make playoffs, 1st 4 get a bye. It goes by power points. playoff teams below

West Islip 12-0-0 14-0-0 170.370
Northport 9-3-0 9-5-0 146.200
Hauppauge 10-2-0 11-2-0 142.480
Middle Country 9-3-0 10-4-0 142.030

Smithtown West 9-3-0 10-3-0 139.540
Bay Shore 7-5-0 7-5-0 128.320
Ward Melville 7-5-0 8-5-0 127.490
West Babylon 7-5-0 9-5-0 126.650

Smithtown East 8-4-0 9-4-0 126.020
Sachem East 7-5-0 8-5-0 125.810
Longwood 9-3-0 10-4-0 119.750
Patchogue-Medrd 7-5-0 8-5-0 107.700

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
comparing sect xi to lax power.

Sect XI Team Rankings Lax Power
1 West Islip 1
2 Northport 5
3 Hauppauge 2
4 Middle Country 3
5 Smithtown West 4
6 Bay Shore 7
7 Ward Melville 9
8 West Babylon 6
9 Smithtown East 10
10 Sachem East 8
11 Longwood 11
12 Patchogue-Med 13
13 Sachem North 14
14 Commack HS NA

Not much difference EI ranked 12 on Lax power for Suffolk but 16 in Sect xi. these last few games will could give some insight to the playoffs. Good luck to all of the girls this is a very impressive list. Represent well ladies!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank God the Ortega sisters are already committed to college. Otherwise they might be in big trouble for kicking the Northport Queen Bee's butt today 14-9.

How does Northport underperform like this with girls who all play together year round?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Games Today

Today my friends Kings Park gets there's. Pay back is a b****. Sayville will spank Kings Park like a little baby. and they deserve it for putting up 20 on a 0 - 9 team.

Mt Sinai over Islip by 12, will never be close.
BBP over Harborfields large
Babylon over Comsewog by 4
ESM over Matt/Gpt large
Rocky Point over Miller Place by 2
Huntington trashes West Hampton.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mt Sinai much better D than ESM, and gaolie also.....WHO WON....

not only is Mt Sinai D and goalie better, there offense much better, and coach is clearly better.

and parents are better ... lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Section XI Div 1 only 12 teams make playoffs, 1st 4 get a bye. It goes by power points. playoff teams below

Actually, if you look at Section XI bracket, the top 13 get in, and the first 3 get a bye

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they do. We are the ones supporting her on here and laughing at all of you parents who have nothing better to do with your lives. Our team group chat is pretty funny talking about all of you. Best coach best team! Fact! Fact! We love you BT!!!!

Let me guess you're last name starts with an H

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

top 13 teams make the playoffs. 1,2,3 seed get a bye

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously they have a better gaolie ... I don't even know what that is but we do have a better goalie *

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no you are wrong , 12 teams get in playoffs , top 4 get a bye. call section xi.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, if you look at Section XI bracket, the top 13 get in, and the first 3 get a bye,

AGAIN... SECTION XI BRACKET IS WRONG.... 12 TEAMS, 4 GET A BYE.

I HOPE THIS IS THE END OF THIS TOPIC.

Page 17 of 83 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 82 83

Link Copied to Clipboard