BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,687
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 22 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 21 22
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't think the poster was talking about HDD. There have been other games being played over the past few weeks. Ask around.

Oh, ok. That makes more sense...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to hearing the scores of these scrimmages!

What were the scores of the games from last night at Dowling?

They were scrimmages...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy kid was pretty good. A lot of procedures though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw both DD games against 7th and 8th grade Legacy FOGO kid won 20 of 21 faceoffs and had at least seven goals and multiple assists in both games and played very well. I guess you heard wrong... Thanks again HDD for hosting a great event

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw both DD games against 7th and 8th grade Legacy FOGO kid won 20 of 21 faceoffs and had at least seven goals and multiple assists in both games and played very well. I guess you heard wrong... Thanks again HDD for hosting a great event

6th grade legacy f/o ripped it up too!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
20/21 ? Are u his Dad padding hi stats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HDD's FOGO kid won 20 of 21?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course it's his dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People calm down. It was a freakin scrimmage I'm sure both teams were trying different things and just see what they have. Unless you people have a kid on either team what do you care. Go check on your own kid give him a kiss goodnight or at least check and make sure he's not texting his girlfriend at 10:40 on a school night when he should be asleep. Some of you parents are NUTS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People calm down. It was a freakin scrimmage I'm sure both teams were trying different things and just see what they have. Unless you people have a kid on either team what do you care. Go check on your own kid give him a kiss goodnight or at least check and make sure he's not texting his girlfriend at 10:40 on a school night when he should be asleep. Some of you parents are NUTS.

Exactly...everybody should really calm down. I guess everyone's excited for the tournament season!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course it's his dad!

Who cares who wrote it, just stating facts that someone doesnt want pointed out. And FYI not Dad, just a teamates Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares who posted, not a f/o dad just a team parent watching the three games. Legacy dominated f/o at all three, one game against a crush kid (yes we set that team as a true test) Does that upset you? And yes I know the kid was playing up, still a great day for Legacy! And no, I don't think we are one of the top teams, just trying to improve every week!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you shouldn't care who wins any of these games...Lets be honest ..the kids on the DD and other teams aren't going to be your teammates in HS and at a showcase when they get older they are going to all they can to show up their teammate because that's what the parent is going to tell them..Face the facts and only worry about your own kids...We all will make it look good but are only concerned with number one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you shouldn't care who wins any of these games...Lets be honest ..the kids on the DD and other teams aren't going to be your teammates in HS and at a showcase when they get older they are going to all they can to show up their teammate because that's what the parent is going to tell them..Face the facts and only worry about your own kids...We all will make it look good but are only concerned with number one.

Have to agree with that! But a kid can't do it all alone, being humble and well liked by his peers, will take him a long way in lax and life in general. We walk a fine line between pumping up our own kid, and being truly happy for the sucess of his teamates. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you Jesus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really ? One of the teams is 6th grade . Another is a B that calls themselves an A. Another uses kids from Florida . And the last is a new team. I'm so excited.

For the teams going it is a good draw.

What is wrong with a 6th grade team trying to challenge themselves. They probably think they can win. Why shouldn't they, they think they are of Crush Caliber. Will they truly be the 2020 team or will there be guest players. It is travel as long as they are age eligible who cares.

Jesters have been accused of bringing players from Florida. Express bring players from all of the island to play. Who cares both are probably true. They are a new team compared to last year, they supposedly gave crush a run for their money a few weeks back. Lets see how the Express Jesters game goes.

91 White wants to prove they are a top team. Top teams need to beat the teams in this draw. Without Orange, who they played well against, or Crush lets see how they do. They play Legacy first a new team that pops up a lot but have heard little on how they are.

The last team is Legacy the new team to the grade. Only heard they can be a dangerous team to be in a division with. Can they be beaten sure, can they win all of their games absolutely.

The true testament for the division is that last statement for legacy. That can be said about any of the teams in the division in this tournament. That is what makes it a good draw for the teams that are playing. If your son is playing I hope he is excited.

Good luck to all of the players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really ? One of the teams is 6th grade . Another is a B that calls themselves an A. Another uses kids from Florida . And the last is a new team. I'm so excited.

For the teams going it is a good draw.

What is wrong with a 6th grade team trying to challenge themselves. They probably think they can win. Why shouldn't they, they think they are of Crush Caliber. Will they truly be the 2020 team or will there be guest players. It is travel as long as they are age eligible who cares.

Jesters have been accused of bringing players from Florida. Express bring players from all of the island to play. Who cares both are probably true. They are a new team compared to last year, they supposedly gave crush a run for their money a few weeks back. Lets see how the Express Jesters game goes.

91 White wants to prove they are a top team. Top teams need to beat the teams in this draw. Without Orange, who they played well against, or Crush lets see how they do. They play Legacy first a new team that pops up a lot but have heard little on how they are.

The last team is Legacy the new team to the grade. Only heard they can be a dangerous team to be in a division with. Can they be beaten sure, can they win all of their games absolutely.

The true testament for the division is that last statement for legacy. That can be said about any of the teams in the division in this tournament. That is what makes it a good draw for the teams that are playing. If your son is playing I hope he is excited.

Good luck to all of the players.

That's not the Express A team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express website has 2020 barracudas as the team playing at pro player but the pro player schedule has it as 2020 terps. Can someone confirm ? Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express website has 2020 barracudas as the team playing at pro player but the pro player schedule has it as 2020 terps. Can someone confirm ? Thank you.

I CANT CONFIRM BUT THE 7b SCHEDULE HAS A TERPS TEAM AND THE NYC TEAM. IF HISTORY TELLS US ANYTHING THEY DO THAT TO KEEP EVERYONE GUESSING. BUT PROBABLY BOTH IN 7TH

2020 TERPS IN a
2020 BARRACUDAS IN B WITH MAYBE SOME 2019 TERPS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 Express A team is the Wolverines and B team is the Terps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps are playing in 2019 bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like first round of changes are in progress! Cant access the schedule anymore on PP site. Here we go!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes many know the breakdown of the teams. Wolverines is the A team and terps the b. We also know that Express has historically put the label of "Terps" in for their teams and often not even the teams/players knew who was playing.

Where does the NYC team fit.

2019 Express A team is the Wolverines and B team is the Terps.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to the dune dawgs this weekend playing the rising sons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any updates yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dune Dawgs beat Rising Sons and Bergen Lax.... Good day of lacrosse for the teams.
Any updates yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good job Dawgs . Way to represent Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8-4 Dune Dawg win over Sons. Sons looked very sloppy first half. Dawgs owned every face off. Great game. Beautiful facility @ The Hill. I'd suggest every top LI team play these Sons as I watched their 2020s and they are very strong. I believe they have a 2021 team also. They are also forming a 2023 team according to the director. Go Dawgs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8-4 Dune Dawg win over Sons. Sons looked very sloppy first half. Dawgs owned every face off. Great game. Beautiful facility @ The Hill. I'd suggest every top LI team play these Sons as I watched their 2020s and they are very strong. I believe they have a 2021 team also. They are also forming a 2023 team according to the director. Go Dawgs!

You mean the Crush dogs? wouldn't of happened if DD didn't misrepresent themselves with players not on their team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how people think that. So you think HDD I made up of two kids that are younger BTW ? How ignorant. They have weapons at all positions and are very deep. You must be obsessed with those Crush kids ? Why ? Don't kill the rest of the team with your anger. You should come down an watch them play and see then if you will call them Crush Dawgs. Very creative though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing, the crush lost to the Rising Sun team with those 2 kids 2weeks ago not sure if you are aware of that? You seem to know an awful lot about the DD??? So do you still think the DD is just about 2 kids? Your a foolish little man. This team is extremely deep at all positions.Have your Director call ours, and I'm sure they would love to scrimmage you guys! PS- NO BETTER COACH AROUND THEN TAYLOR PERIOD HAVE A NICE SUMMER!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some people just don't get it and never will. As I've said before, they were DD's before crush. Only joined crush because of what MC said when they were at the fourth grade tryouts. Please leave it alone. You people are amazing.

You mean the Crush dogs? wouldn't of happened if DD didn't misrepresent themselves with players not on their team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing, the crush lost to the Rising Sun team with those 2 kids 2weeks ago not sure if you are aware of that? You seem to know an awful lot about the DD??? So do you still think the DD is just about 2 kids? Your a foolish little man. This team is extremely deep at all positions.Have your Director call ours, and I'm sure they would love to scrimmage you guys! PS- NO BETTER COACH AROUND THEN TAYLOR PERIOD HAVE A NICE SUMMER!

Didn't DD lose to Legacy in a scrimmage a couple weeks ago? Was that the same team that beat sons? Seems strange

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the only thing I can say is that it is amazing the amount of negative talk about teams on here. We are talking about 12 13 yr old boys lacrosse. If your child plays for one of the consistently good teams, take it as a complement that other programs would want to play or challenge. The more competition the better. Why pay thousands of $ to have you kid blow out every team. where is the fun or challenge in that. It is better for all players on LI that they all have good competition. If some programs pull from here and there who cares. All of the bragging rights are to stroke the egos of the parents. The kids are competitive but any bashing always comes from the parents or from the parent through the kids. The kids respect each other until they are poisoned by their parents about it.On any given day we have seen teams that were favorites and were outplayed. why make excuses for a loss. A loss is a loss. The kids have an easier time moving on than the parents.. Be happy for an up and coming team to do well and congratulate the kids, be happy for them they work hard. Parents only pay $ and complain and slag other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't DD lose to Legacy in a scrimmage a couple weeks ago? Was that the same team that beat sons? Seems strange

No DD did not lose to Legacy 2019. Stop stiring the pot. Get Sons to call Legacy and I am quite sure they will play. I think Legacy are the one of the only teams that have played most 2019 teams. May not have won many of those, if any, but they play all comers.

I am sure they would love to travel to PA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how people think that. So you think HDD I made up of two kids that are younger BTW ? How ignorant. They have weapons at all positions and are very deep. You must be obsessed with those Crush kids ? Why ? Don't kill the rest of the team with your anger. You should come down an watch them play and see then if you will call them Crush Dawgs. Very creative though.

Why are those "two kids" on DD? What happens when they can't play do to their other commitment? I feel bad for the kids losing playing time whenever these other kids decide to show up. Is it just about winning tournaments? I thought at this age it was about game experience and improvement. Coaches lack confidence in the team they picked from tryouts. Why not just focus on the roster, good coaching and play time will help the team improve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DD 2019 Taylor did not lose. It was a good evening of great competition. Respect between the two organizations; therefore, no one came up here to brag about the games. Would your organization/parents have done that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, that was DD's B team against Legacy A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'd say Tim Boyle's pretty close 2nd!!! Go Havoc Dune Dawgs!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DD beat legacy by 7 goals stop the nonsense!!!

Page 6 of 22 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard