BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 29 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 28 29
Re: Boys Spring 2014 High School Varsity Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it OK to actually whine all game long that EVERY call against your team is HORRIBLE, while EVERY call against an opposing team should be cheered, while yelling, "FINALLY!!"? How could this be possible? Do some men think that this is MANLY? They sound more like wussies, embarrassing the athletes that they are there to support. OH, wait... maybe the support of the competitor is not at all why they are there! Also, should we yell all game long, "they have too many players on the field", while the head count is even? Should we then shout the same question all game long, adding "again" at he end, as if we have convinced ourselves that this was the case earlier? Please let me know. Thank you. It seem as if officials should add a third man in the stands for wussies like that.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That was clever! The misspelling also. To know the origins of the couple you mention, yet NOT know the #1 shooter on the Terps (#1 literally). I dislike many things about the kid's dad's organization, and we walked away from it. Was a great move, but your ignorance seems brilliant!

Great point. For the wack jobs on some of the other threads, he was a lax only kid in HS. Not a day of football. Imagine that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now, Now. It does not make HIS way the ONLY way!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never said it did, but the football nuts think theirs is the ONLY way!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can Smithtown East get some respect!!! Sick game!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that I could have been wrong regarding Suffolk A this year. There will be more than two or three teams fighting it out. There, I said it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Way to go Mc Fly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never said it did, but the football nuts think theirs is the ONLY way!
"Well, they did it first"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whitman loses to bayshore by 1, smithtown east by 1, and now hills west in over time. Anyone else believe they can make a run this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they get in Playoffs they could be dangerous, BUT have to get in

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whitman loses to bayshore by 1, smithtown east by 1, and now hills west in over time. Anyone else believe they can make a run this year?

Whitman is a good team, so is Hills West

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that I could have been wrong regarding Suffolk A this year. There will be more than two or three teams fighting it out. There, I said it.

Haha! I'm sure a few more surprises lie ahead! Will be fun to watch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it OK to actually whine all game long that EVERY call against your team is HORRIBLE, while EVERY call against an opposing team should be cheered, while yelling, "FINALLY!!"? How could this be possible? Do some men think that this is MANLY? They sound more like wussies, embarrassing the athletes that they are there to support. OH, wait... maybe the support of the competitor is not at all why they are there! Also, should we yell all game long, "they have too many players on the field", while the head count is even? Should we then shout the same question all game long, adding "again" at he end, as if we have convinced ourselves that this was the case earlier? Please let me know. Thank you. It seem as if officials should add a third man in the stands for wussies like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whitman's three losses this season have all been by 1 goal. I think after they play Smithtown West at home Wednesday, in a game they are predicted to lose, they will go on a run to end their regular season. What does everyone else think?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hurley played at WM - Maurer played at St A and I am not sure who this Chanachuck person is

Come on now you know full well he was a St A's kid too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to all of the Three Village Kids on the Tewarraton Watch List.

Men

Ritchie Hurley - Siena
Mike Chanachuck - Maryland

Women

Kerrin Maurer - Duke

Did any of them play at Ward Melville?

Should this then be congrats to the Friars in the race since 2 of the 3 went to St A's!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whitman's three losses this season have all been by 1 goal. I think after they play Smithtown West at home Wednesday, in a game they are predicted to lose, they will go on a run to end their regular season. What does everyone else think?

This is how close D 1 is after S west. Whitman could not make playoffs or go on run through playoffs. 10-12 Teams on any given day could beat any one(Except SW)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

???

!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
404 Not Found

Not Found

The requested URL /[object HTMLScriptElement] was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

OK - you master sleuth, you got me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not if Riverhead has something to say about it! there going down like china town. :0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport loses to Sachem North by 2, after beating WM I thought NP was going to be dominant. Obviously I was wrong about that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport loses to Sachem North by 2, after beating WM I thought NP was going to be dominant. Obviously I was wrong about that

Great season! The next week of games should be very revealing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is how close D 1 is after S west. Whitman could not make playoffs or go on run through playoffs. 10-12 Teams on any given day could beat any one(Except SW)

No chance for Whitman against SW tomorrow. Whitman's been doing it on the back of 3 players: the goalie; an attackman, who might be the leading scorer on the Island; and a defenseman/pole/fo stud. SW is too strong; you can't beat SW with 3 kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the Northport Boys give up and quit in the last 3 minutes of their game like the Northport Girls did?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
will an 11-6 record get you in the playoffs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think his family is pretty involved in TEAM 91 as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just found out Garden City and Manhasset both lost this past weekend. Did not see anything in Newsday. Shame because I heard it was a Special Event at the Manhasset Game Honoring a special player that Graduated from Chaminade but lived in Manhasset but died tragically defending our Country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the Northport Boys give up and quit in the last 3 minutes of their game like the Northport Girls did?

How were the Faceoffs? To great talents going at it, was wondering of one had an edge?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset resident Sgt. James J. Regan (CHS ‘98), Our 75th Ranger Regiment Soldiers. Lead The Way Lacrosse Day For Heroes -if you want to read up on these amazing men!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think his family is pretty involved in TEAM 91 as well.
Who are you talking about ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just found out Garden City and Manhasset both lost this past weekend. Did not see anything in Newsday. Shame because I heard it was a Special Event at the Manhasset Game Honoring a special player that Graduated from Chaminade but lived in Manhasset but died tragically defending our Country.
Are you talking boy's lax ? Garden City beat Bronxville this past Saturday. Their only loss was to Smithtown West in the 1st game of season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As we head into the 3rd corner of the season, bAck in the day this is a part of the season where teams saw the value in their future with their jr.s and sophs. Much is written about those freshmen 2017 and seniors, can anyone shed some color to the pallet of who is doing well at their schools as sophs and jr.s.

Any notable surprises.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you talking boy's lax ? Garden City beat Bronxville this past Saturday. Their only loss was to Smithtown West in the 1st game of season.

They lost to Ridgefield last week as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't Northport hoping to win states (article from newsday)?
... The coaching staff mysteriously bent over backwards to suddley start a junior goalie... Experiment failed miserably. Lost senior goalie perminantly, and suddenly dropped 3/5 games...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did you let your son quit?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa lit up Syosset today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Garden City lost to Ridgefield. Stop sounding so definitive when you are wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East lost to Sachem North. Sachem F/O didn't produce as expected? Smithtown missed many opportunities! Interesting game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Garden City lost to Ridgefield. Stop sounding so definitive when you are wrong.
GC lost to Ridgefield after this posting which was on 4/15 knucklehead. Next time I will consult Kreskin the Magnificent before I post so I can get the scores of future games.

Page 7 of 29 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard