BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
South Huntington Spring Jam Master Schedule
Chief Admin
OP Offline
Chief Admin
Here is the schedule. Click on the file below to download your copy.

Attached Files
SPRINGJAMMASTER2014.xlsx (76.33 KB, 651 downloads)
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: South Huntington Spring Jam Master Schedule
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thx

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
thx

Looks like a good small tournament. Weather should be good according to the forecast. Just surprised to see the Crush in this one. Do those kids ever get a day off?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thx

Looks like a good small tournament. Weather should be good according to the forecast. Just surprised to see the Crush in this one. Do those kids ever get a day off?

There are some decent contests. And I know you're half joking about Crush - but lax is 365 now. Maybe a small break from August to mid September. Interesting because there is no consistency. Some go all out like the teams my sons are on and others (in the same org) do the fall and don't pick it up again until May. I raise it because clubs should say that with the invite. This is a fall/summer team or this fall, winter practice, winter indoor, spring league and spring tourneys + the summer. Pros and cons for both. Nonetheless, on the heels on the Shamrock this is a nice little tourney and teams playing now will be better in the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thx

There are some decent contests. And I know you're half joking about Crush - but lax is 365 now. Maybe a small break from August to mid September. Interesting because there is no consistency. Some go all out like the teams my sons are on and others (in the same org) do the fall and don't pick it up again until May. I raise it because clubs should say that with the invite. This is a fall/summer team or this fall, winter practice, winter indoor, spring league and spring tourneys + the summer. Pros and cons for both. Nonetheless, on the heels on the Shamrock this is a nice little tourney and teams playing now will be better in the summer.

I was half joking. Looking forward to watching them play.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
field map? Need to plan my attack for parking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why have lacrosse tournaments abandoned actual game rules and gone to a 40 minute running time game? Not just this tourney but most I see have doen the same. Lacrosse, at this age PAL and school, play with either quarters or at least a half. I dont see any other sport do this. In soccer, they may shorten the halves, but they would never do without a half time. Why not 2-20 minute halves with a 1 minute half. It is completely counterproductive to coaching, which is really what tournaments at this age should be about, stop the kids for a minute, make changes, make sure the subs are getting a run, adjust plays...and give kids a 1 minute breather. Am I missing something?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one minute why not 5 minutes.
any results from tournament

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
one minute why not 5 minutes.
any results from tournament

Results are posted on the Spring Jam thread under showcases and tournaments.

Thanks for the feedback above regarding the halfs instead of full games, will consider in the future.

@blatantlacrosse
Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard