BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Shamrock Shootout Master Schedule
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So love the sour grapes of a loss to a 6th grade team , when although most are six graders please don't forget about the forth grader who competed as well... Just like to share that with the Jester organization !

Originally Posted by Anonymous
9-5, but was closer than that until last minute penalties and goals.

And don't forget a disallowed goal, that was unbelievably overturned and counted by the official who was away from the play. He was also the one calling a violation on every face off against the Jesters.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters players? sounds like sour grapes mommy. It was a Crush player that coldcocked the Jester attackman and started the mini brawl. Jesters coach always loud. Ive only seen him get nasty with officials- never another coach or player. What

If it were closer I'd say the refs may have had a hand, but 4 goals difference? I think the coach is to blame- he sets the tone- if he was screaming like a lunatic, the kids get frantic and penalties are bound to happen. There are bad calls and good calls every game. I think the coach just didn't want to lose to 6th graders. Heard a player and the coach got thrown out- seems like tempers were rising and focus lost. I'm sure these two teams will meet up again and if Jesters are as good as they say- they will have another shot. This one is over though.

Was watching waiting to take the field next. The refs (not saying the coaches are not at fault) have feel the ground swell and at least try to temper it. Walk over to the coaches calm things. Because when coaches get ignored they yell louder. Just say "hey coach I hear you but here what I saw, kids are playing great you need a line change..." The coach asked 5 times what the call was and was ignored. Again, two paths the refs put ear muffs on until they had enough or try settle it. Not saying trying to settle a coach will work, I feel a ref has to try.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seen it 1000 times. Younger team plays up, gets knocked around, and officials give every call to smaller team. Bigger team gets frustrated and you end up with ugliness at the end.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the 2019 A and 2020 A brackets today?

2020 Crush Won 2019 A bracket.

What a surprise.....let me guess - the 91 Extreme won the 2018 A too?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have had several private travel teams show interest in recruiting my son. But after listening and watching you bad mouthing and bickering at each other I would rather keep my son on a school team and hope for the best.

Keep your son a school team no one wants him anyway...good luck with that.

Recruiting your son? Don't worry, keep your 2nd grader on the town team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters players? sounds like sour grapes mommy. It was a Crush player that coldcocked the Jester attackman and started the mini brawl. Jesters coach always loud. Ive only seen him get nasty with officials- never another coach or player. What

If it were closer I'd say the refs may have had a hand, but 4 goals difference? I think the coach is to blame- he sets the tone- if he was screaming like a lunatic, the kids get frantic and penalties are bound to happen. There are bad calls and good calls every game. I think the coach just didn't want to lose to 6th graders. Heard a player and the coach got thrown out- seems like tempers were rising and focus lost. I'm sure these two teams will meet up again and if Jesters are as good as they say- they will have another shot. This one is over though.

Was watching waiting to take the field next. The refs (not saying the coaches are not at fault) have feel the ground swell and at least try to temper it. Walk over to the coaches calm things. Because when coaches get ignored they yell louder. Just say "hey coach I hear you but here what I saw, kids are playing great you need a line change..." The coach asked 5 times what the call was and was ignored. Again, two paths the refs put ear muffs on until they had enough or try settle it. Not saying trying to settle a coach will work, I feel a ref has to try.

Agreed

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Sons2020
Rising Sons won the 2020A Bracket 5-1 over Legacy

Did the 2020 Jesters win any games?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not much said about the 91 2019A. Did they Play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While there was a stalemate at the x the referee ensured continued dominance by the Crush. Talk about getting every call. It was a joke.

What should really be talked about is the disgraceful behavior by some of the Jesters players and head coach, despicable.

The coach was an annoying loudmouth but he yelled at his players and the refs.
The reason the team did well is because they brought in an impact player or two from Florida.

Nevertheless they played well. Decent competition all around at the 2019A level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shamrock this weekend brought to light this hidden truth.

THERE IS NO CLEAR DOMINANCE in 2021 if you look at the results!!!!

Any of these teams have a shot of winning any tournament on any given day. Its what you want. This year is going to be exciting.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seen it 1000 times. Younger team plays up, gets knocked around, and officials give every call to smaller team. Bigger team gets frustrated and you end up with ugliness at the end.

Good, aggressive, CLEAN physical play is always encouraged, and if a younger team chooses to play up, so be it, its there choice. However repeated cross checks to the head and throat should never ber tolerated, period. I have extensive video and sorry the video doesnt lie. I honestly think I need to send it to US Lacrosse and get their opinion on the Jesters team and their great head coaches behavior. DISGUSTING. NO EXCUSES, stop with the ref nonsense, they didnt want to loose to a much younger team. No im not a 91 parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ parents were saying that since September they have had only 6- 8 team practices and now fl$ is making them pay extra for spring practices and the Shamrock event was part of the paid for extra practices. Many parents did not pay for the extra practices so the kids were not allowed to play at Shamrock. All fl$ teams were missing kids. I don't know if they won any games.

Did fl$ win a game all day, in any age group, at ant level?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A little too proud of the tender ages of your young tykes Crush Mommy. Several of those sixth graders were born in 2001 and should be in 7th grade by NYS educational guidelines. And the coaches son is a wee bit older than the average 4th grader. Crush is a dedicated, well coached, hard working team that competes with the best 2019 teams. Just a fact that many of the best players are playing against their own age at 2019.
So love the sour grapes of a loss to a 6th grade team , when although most are six graders please don't forget about the forth grader who competed as well... Just like to share that with the Jester organization !

And don't forget a disallowed goal, that was unbelievably overturned and counted by the official who was away from the play. He was also the one calling a violation on every face off against the Jesters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u serious 2019 jesters will be competitive?

yup

Told you so
Right u told us so. But you guys had to bring in kids from Florida to compete. Those couple of big middies were very good. They made a huge diffrence. But I have to admit the 2019 jesters were a very good team.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Really liked how mylacrosse tournaments posted score cards and winners. Would like them to expand on that, either using a mobile App (for realtime scores) or finish the score cards to completion before posting as its great to go back and see how a team has progressed from tournament to tournament. Here are the winners I was able to gather from the feeds:

From mylacrosse Tournaments Facebook/Twitter feeds:

Travel:
Manhasset 4th Grade Bracket
Team91 Orange Heat 5th Grade A Bracket
Team91 Smash 5th Grade B Bracket
Rising Sons 6th Grade A Boys Bracket
Team91 Crush 7th Grade A Bracket * Not on feed
Team91 Stampede 7th Grade B Bracket
Team91 Extreme 8th Grade A Bracket * Not on feed
Legacy 8th Grade B East Bracket
Vipers 8th Grade B West Bracket

Girls:
Road Runners 5th Grade Girls Bracket
Team Smithtown 4th Grade Girls Bracket
Lady Rebels 7th Grade Girls Bracket

Town:
BBP 2nd Grade Bracket
New Fairfield 7th Grade A Backet
Manhasset 6th Grade A Bracket
Team Smithtown 8th Grade A Bracket
Bayshore 5th Grade A Bracket
Cold Spring Harbor 4th Grade A Bracket

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how Legacy 2019 A did yesterday??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the Final score from the Crush/3 Tribes final ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not much said about the 91 2019A. Did they Play?

They lost in pool play and didn't make it to the final.
Their coach must have been happy to see that the 91 6th grade team won "their" 7th grade bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah genius u guys had to bring in players from florida to compete. Against our team they scored all 4 of their goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did fl$ 2019 do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A little too proud of the tender ages of your young tykes Crush Mommy. Several of those sixth graders were born in 2001 and should be in 7th grade by NYS educational guidelines. And the coaches son is a wee bit older than the average 4th grader. Crush is a dedicated, well coached, hard working team that competes with the best 2019 teams. Just a fact that many of the best players are playing against their own age at 2019.

Here we go again with the age nonsense, they are all age approriate for 6th grade period. So when you say "several kids" are older either you are misinformed or just blantly lying. There are 2 midfielders on that team that were born very late in the last month of 2001 the REST OF THE TEAM are 2002 kids and fall WELL within the guidelines of 6th grade. Im not a Crush parent and I have heard all of the misinformation for to long, and if it were true had intentions of caaling them out and trying to put a stop to it, However I verified it for myself, they are all well within the NYS guidelines for 6th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good, aggressive, CLEAN physical play is always encouraged, and if a younger team chooses to play up, so be it, its there choice. However repeated cross checks to the head and throat should never ber tolerated, period. I have extensive video and sorry the video doesnt lie. I honestly think I need to send it to US Lacrosse and get their opinion on the Jesters team and their great head coaches behavior. DISGUSTING. NO EXCUSES, stop with the ref nonsense, they didnt want to loose to a much younger team. No im not a 91 parent

Much younger?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the Final score from the Crush/3 Tribes final ??

13-5 Crush

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u serious 2019 jesters will be competitive?

yup

Told you so
Right u told us so. But you guys had to bring in kids from Florida to compete. Those couple of big middies were very good. They made a huge diffrence. But I have to admit the 2019 jesters were a very good team.

Didn't have to.....they wanted to play. Just like 91 has kids from Upstate, CT, and North Carolina on their team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So your not a 91 parent and you video taped the game??

That might be most concerning thing I have heard so far today!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Crush Parents on here are what's wrong with youth sports. Be glad that your kids are successful players and hope that they keep playing and don't get hurt. Pray that your coach doesn't get too busy to keep coaching all the teams he has right now. Try to be humble and teach your kids some humility too it will take them much further in life than the attitude you teach them now. Now I'm not saying it's all crush parents but the ones on here give all of them a bad name and just for the record before you start crying that it's sour grapes I don't even have a 2020 or 2019 kid but I do see you in action at tournaments and I read this board because it is talking about multiple grades. As for your forth grade player that you love to rave about...puberty doesn't lie...yes he will hit it too but years after the kids he is playing against so when that change comes he is in for a rough couple of years. Something's you can't force as a parent no matter how hard you try.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of the 2020 Crush- 2019 91 orange final game ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a very good job with verification. Parents and kids used to be open about the boys real DOBs before Crush. Kids celebrate birthdays with their friends (not in December). One kid played PAL football with 2019s (Not allowed for a 12/2001 DOB in that organization). Another boy's parents used to be very open about holding their son out a year because they felt he wasn't ready emotionally. There are many legitimate reasons for giving a kid an extra year. Since Crush generally plays up anyway, the point is moot. Just saying that the age obsessed 39++++ Mom should tone it down a little. It's not that surprising that the best players can compete at 2019. Doesn't take away from their hard work.

Here we go again with the age nonsense, they are all age approriate for 6th grade period. So when you say "several kids" are older either you are misinformed or just blantly lying. There are 2 midfielders on that team that were born very late in the last month of 2001 the REST OF THE TEAM are 2002 kids and fall WELL within the guidelines of 6th grade. Im not a Crush parent and I have heard all of the misinformation for to long, and if it were true had intentions of caaling them out and trying to put a stop to it, However I verified it for myself, they are all well within the NYS guidelines for 6th grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They dodn't play each other, different bracket
What was the score of the 2020 Crush- 2019 91 orange final game ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids from Florida? What's the story?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 2019 orange ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your full of BS...you verified. If you're not a Crush parent - your really have no way to verify the roster at all. Anybody can put on the uniform and helmet. The Lax world doesnt have any motivation to change or challenge the current status quo. Too much money is at stake to rock the boat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AGREED - Good teams, good players and good competition. It is anyones game. NO top dog this season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 2019 orange ?

Lost in pool play

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2019 bracket was very competitive. All teams were good. Jesters came to play and did well, Crush shows they are an elite team and are hard to beat if u make mistakes, 91 orange shows they are not invincible, 91 white shows they should play in A, 3 tribes comes to long island and does real well beating 91 orange but then losing to 91 white, but not sure how legacy and fl$ did. Someone said fl$ went 0-4 if that's true that is not good. Let's not all get crazy it's the beginning of a long lax season. Good luck to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Sons2020
Rising Sons won the 2020A Bracket 5-1 over Legacy

What was your scores against Jesters and fl$?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is really comical. As the parent of a ninth grader, most of you are in for a rude awakening. Puberty and genes are one [lacrosse] of an equalizer. The power of testosterone is amazing. Beat your chests about wins now. We will see when the kids with the hairiest muscular legs come to play. Then we will see if everyone here is ok with a little bit of a change in the results they have enjoyed since the 3rd grade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the disclaimers....I'm not a Crush parent....I'm not with 91....Right....Thank you for your honesty...Now just put your real name instead of anonymous and we will all believe you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ needs help, not the kind money can buy. Titanium would have been better in the A bracket and fl$ in B.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you Jesters parent.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply