BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Shamrock Shootout Master Schedule
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didnt one of the Honeybadgers verbally commit to Harvard?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How is the 2022 team 91 united ? They are playing up in the 2021 B bracket

Could be the best 2022 team. They will easily handle igloo and my guess is they play in the championship against smash. Hopefully they actually play each other instead of calling it a tie and giving both teams the championship.

Really????? They will "handle" igloo?? where the heck do you come up with this stuff? what a loser

Not sure where there this is coming from. Most of the United parents were respectful and humble last year. Most were very nice people. United has never beaten Igloo. They have played about 6 times They have lost by as few as 1. And as many as 10. United is an excellent team with talented players. But to say they will handle Igloo, in such a way to literally dismiss the talent of Igloo is simply disingenuous. I think that type of statement such be reserved until United has a few checks in the win column when playing against Igloo. Good luck at the tourney.

Glad to hear that the 91 United parents are staying humble. After all, as the parents of 4th graders destined to be future D1 early commits they could be bragging if they wanted to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didnt one of the Honeybadgers verbally commit to Harvard?

All wrong. His 1 year old brother took out his binky and gave a hearty goo goo gaa gaa to Desko at Syracuse

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Where are the Honey Badger's? I thought they were signed up, but they are not on the revised schedule. Not many express teams on the list. Are they worried that it will be too cold?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now we know why smash is not playing Igloo. That was a close game and could go the other way if they play Sunday. I guess it was safer to avoid Igloo and avoid a possible loss and not get to the finals. One loss will knock a team out for sure.Igloo practices all winter. I'm sure they are much better now then they were in the fall. I still think Smash is the best 2022 team until someone beats them. I just wish they had a tougher scedule to get to the finals so we would know for sure.

I sam igloo beat united at havoc and then lost by 1 to smash in the finals , should be some good games on sunday good luck to all the kids

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now we know why smash is not playing Igloo. That was a close game and could go the other way if they play Sunday. I guess it was safer to avoid Igloo and avoid a possible loss and not get to the finals. One loss will knock a team out for sure.Igloo practices all winter. I'm sure they are much better now then they were in the fall. I still think Smash is the best 2022 team until someone beats them. I just wish they had a tougher scedule to get to the finals so we would know for sure.

I sam igloo beat united at havoc and then lost by 1 to smash in the finals , should be some good games on sunday good luck to all the kids

Dude, you have issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by tennesseejed
Where are the Honey Badger's? I thought they were signed up, but they are not on the revised schedule. Not many express teams on the list. Are they worried that it will be too cold?

HBs have a bunch of boys at a hockey tournament this weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody cares about 4th grade lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously the parents of these teams above, care way too much about the results of 4th grade lacrosse. If there was a definition of living vicariously thru your child in the dictionary, there should be pictures of many them next to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure everyone with a 4th grader,cares about 4th grade lacrosse

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure everyone with a 4th grader,cares about 4th grade lacrosse

they also care about what toy comes in their happy meal!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt it. They probably would rather look at played from teams that actually WIN!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they know about the hockey tournaments when they signed up for this tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not true 4th graders care about 4th grade lacrosse. At least until the game is over then they care about food. Parents care way too much about 4th grade lacrosse most should take a page from their kids book and let it roll off their back and just enjoy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they know about the hockey tournaments when they signed up for this tournament?

Sort of. Playoffs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh no, did the 2019 Jesters really go 2-1 and give the 2020 Crush a game? So much for the genius who predicted 0-3.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the results posted?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Faceoff kid from jesters did a good job neutralizing crushes dominance at the x

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by dm1075k
Faceoff kid from jesters did a good job neutralizing crushes dominance at the x

What was the score?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While there was a stalemate at the x the referee ensured continued dominance by the Crush. Talk about getting every call. It was a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the 2019 A and 2020 A brackets today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree....Crush was good as always but it was really disappointing to watch the officiating. I am not going to speculate on the why's because that is a rabbit hole we don't need to go down, but it actually tarnishes the accomplishments of the Crush kids that probably would have won anyway.....For now we ALL shake our heads and say "How much help do they need and will they get to keep the brand going?"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9-5, but was closer than that until last minute penalties and goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did fl$ win a game all day, in any age group, at ant level?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Heat on twitter??!?!?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heat the new Orange? 2021 division. Officiating was gross on many levels. Some stripes allow the boys to hit while others call it like a girls game no consistency

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And don't forget a disallowed goal, that was unbelievably overturned and counted by the official who was away from the play. He was also the one calling a violation on every face off against the Jesters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While there was a stalemate at the x the referee ensured continued dominance by the Crush. Talk about getting every call. It was a joke.

What should really be talked about is the disgraceful behavior by some of the Jesters players and head coach, despicable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the 2019 A and 2020 A brackets today?

2020 Crush Won 2019 A bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u serious 2019 jesters will be competitive?

yup

Told you so

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What should really be talked about is the disgraceful behavior by some of the Jesters players and head coach, despicable.

What did they do?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jetsres lost by 4. got ugly at the end. Refs gave some bad calls and took wind out of the jesters. could have been closer. nice match though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters players? sounds like sour grapes mommy. It was a Crush player that coldcocked the Jester attackman and started the mini brawl. Jesters coach always loud. Ive only seen him get nasty with officials- never another coach or player. What

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And don't forget a disallowed goal, that was unbelievably overturned and counted by the official who was away from the play. He was also the one calling a violation on every face off against the Jesters.

I would like to play this Jester team again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have had several private travel teams show interest in recruiting my son. But after listening and watching you bad mouthing and bickering at each other I would rather keep my son on a school team and hope for the best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
jetsres lost by 4. got ugly at the end. Refs gave some bad calls and took wind out of the jesters. could have been closer. nice match though

It was a competitive game until the circus act put on by the coach and some of the players, composure and poise and disciplined behavior are a huge part of any game jesters have none and would rather blame the refs for loosing to a 6th grade team...facts plain and simple

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was a competitive game until the circus act put on by the coach and some of the players, composure and poise and disciplined behavior are a huge part of any game jesters have none and would rather blame the refs for loosing to a 6th grade team...facts plain and simple

ah Come on Brother! I was here today from CT. You cant play up an age group and then complain about getting knocked around a bit. Coach undisciplined? maybe yes. Those boys- just playing hard and trying to save face agaist a very strong younger team.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Rising Sons won the 2020A Bracket 5-1 over Legacy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have had several private travel teams show interest in recruiting my son. But after listening and watching you bad mouthing and bickering at each other I would rather keep my son on a school team and hope for the best.

Keep your son a school team no one wants him anyway...good luck with that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters players? sounds like sour grapes mommy. It was a Crush player that coldcocked the Jester attackman and started the mini brawl. Jesters coach always loud. Ive only seen him get nasty with officials- never another coach or player. What

If it were closer I'd say the refs may have had a hand, but 4 goals difference? I think the coach is to blame- he sets the tone- if he was screaming like a lunatic, the kids get frantic and penalties are bound to happen. There are bad calls and good calls every game. I think the coach just didn't want to lose to 6th graders. Heard a player and the coach got thrown out- seems like tempers were rising and focus lost. I'm sure these two teams will meet up again and if Jesters are as good as they say- they will have another shot. This one is over though.

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard