BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Shamrock Shootout
InTerJ Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Tournaments start this weekend.......looks like some good teams for an early tournament.

Some coming from NJ for the Sunday (Club Teams) games.

What town teams take what grade brackets for Saturday? Some Guesses (Some More Random than Others)

2nd Grade - Smithtown
3rd Grade - Shoreham
4th Grade - East Islip
5th Grade - Massapequa
6th Grade - Sayville
7th Grade - Manhasset
8th Grade - 3 Village

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Shamrock Shootout
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the 2017 Blue (6th graders) Yellow Jackets for defeating the 3 Village Team (8th Graders)Great Game!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to the 2017 Blue (6th graders) Yellow Jackets for defeating the 3 Village Team (8th Graders)Great Game!!
. Good game, nice tourney to start off season . blue goalies did good job! Yj won tourney too. Nice...

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Congratulations to the Team 91 5th grade boys White team for running the table and winning the championship for their division.
They blew through their first 3 games and dug deep late in the championship game against a good team to pull out a tie and the goalie and face of man came up huge to pull out the win during the brave heart. I have never seen a 5th grade goalie make a save off a brave heart after a penalty and a break away. it was incredible to see and a great way to start the tournament season for these boys!!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Congrats to your sons team. Our 91 lacrosse 5th grade orange team also won the chamionship. 91 made a terrific showing at the tournament. The Spallina gang has really pulled out all the stops with this great organization. GO 91!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 91 3rd grade Orange team went 4-0 to win the championship as well. Great all around day for 91 lacrosse.
What really struck me was the 5th grade Orange team running on the field to congratulate the 5th grade white team on their thrilling brave heart championship victory. Great to see kids supporting teams within the organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was watching the braveheart while my son's team (2016 Orange)was playing on the next field. It was incredible to see the boys running out on the field to celebrate the win. Kudos to the goalie and field player. We ended in a tie with the 2016 91 White squad and they were declared co-champions.

Overall, Team 91 had 5 championship teams for the day. I have a feeling it's going to be a great summer for the boys. I know my son can't wait. Brian Spallina is a great fit for all the boys.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
My son was the goalie on the White team who won the brave heart and i have to say, the whole experience really choked me up! We have done tournaments last year with another organization and most of that team stayed together and came to Team 91 as a unit with some great additions to the squad making us much better.
But watching the boys, who basically ran through the competition during the day only to find themselves down with a few minutes left in the championship pull to a tie was incredible. To see me son who i never doubt and only let up 6 goals the whole day make a point blank save during the brave heart was just amazing and to our face off man then dig deep as he was tired and out of gas find the will to make it down field and score just capped it off. The boys from the other 91 team running on the field to congratulate them only solidified the day!!! Just a great experience all around!!!

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard