BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Shamrock Shootout Master Schedule
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think the problem most people have is that Smash is the best team at 2022. They don't need 91 to protect them. They don't want 91 to protect them, but 91 does it anyway. United on the other hand is only playing up because the 2022 A bracket is so weak. They would crush those teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although I don't agree with the previous poster going after someone's son who may or may not have made a particular team, I don't think it is necessary for the negative comments about a team wanting to challenge themselves. It would have been difficult to have three teams in I think seven team bracket and not play each other . If they go 0-3 I guess on Monday you can continue the negativity . If they played in the B division then what ? More negativity about sandbagging . Best of luck to your son and his team. Enjoy the ride they grow up really fast.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash's head coach is a director at 91 if I am not mistaken.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although I don't agree with the previous poster going after someone's son who may or may not have made a particular team, I don't think it is necessary for the negative comments about a team wanting to challenge themselves. It would have been difficult to have three teams in I think seven team bracket and not play each other . If they go 0-3 I guess on Monday you can continue the negativity . If they played in the B division then what ? More negativity about sandbagging . Best of luck to your son and his team. Enjoy the ride they grow up really fast.

Teams should play in their own age bracket unless that age bracket doesn't supply adequate competition. From what I've seen there is plenty of competition in the 2022 age bracket. The only two teams that truly should ('ve) played up are the Turtles and Crush.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Teams should play in their own age bracket unless that age bracket doesn't supply adequate competition. From what I've seen there is plenty of competition in the 2022 age bracket. The only two teams that truly should ('ve) played up are the Turtles and Crush.

Right... play in the proper bracket. Extreme is playing in the 2018 bracket. They'll win - but those other teams want to play them and compete against the best.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. That's what they are hoping for. Why is the True Blue 2019 A team playing in the B bracket??
Wow 2019 white graduated to the a bracket. I guess they have no fun beating up in the B bracket anymore. And they playing 91 orange. I'm surprised the powers to be did that one.

I was shocked to see that too. It's about time they manned up and played A. I didn't realize they're scheduled to play Orange. That will probably change!!

Shocked? No. Shocked would have been Crush vs Orange playing each other. Although I could see the schedule changing to see white play jesters fl$ and Legacy.

If it all plays out as expected 2020 Crush will likely play 2019 Orange in the championship. We will see what happens sunday.

2019 Jesters team will be competitive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And if your team is that good, go in the A bracket when you play up like Crush does.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u serious 2019 jesters will be competitive?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the idiots that post about 2022 rankings and that Team LI being MIA during a 91 run tournament since they always rig them and change scheduling to favor themselves. It really doesn't matter since I don't see the recruiters out there scouting 4th graders. Just enjoy the game and stop living through your son, LOSERS!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 United parents are losers. Their kids will realize it some day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yup

Nice! Jester's Got a good draw fl$ crush and white. Great competition. fl$ has a good draw too. They play jesters crush orange legacy. Would have been nice to see white vs fl$.

They only thing which would have made the 2019 bracket better would be if outlaws Express dd would have joined.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the 2022 team 91 united ? They are playing up in the 2021 B bracket

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters got good dream? They go 0-3 mark my words.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You people crack me up talking about 7th graders. Like this is a NY Jets forum. Nice grammar by the way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares what they go record wise. They will play great competition. I am not sure about you but no matter what your team's talent is go into each game thinking you can lose but should win. I did that as a player and I do that as a Parent.
and I teach my son the same.

If my team goes 0-3 and plays competitively who cares. Yeah, you want to go 4-0 and you play to win games, but you win some and lose some. Remember the better team doesn't always win that is why you play the games.

For who is going to this tournament I think 2019 is a great bracket. Could it have been done different

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fire and Ice wins the JV bracket

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JV division was canceled for boys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could be the best 2022 team. They will easily handle igloo and my guess is they play in the championship against smash. Hopefully they actually play each other instead of calling it a tie and giving both teams the championship.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does smash avoid playing Igloo and United? Easy scedule for Smash. United scedule looks very easy too except for Playing Igloo.

My kid plays 2022 so I'm looking forward to the 5th Grade B bracket. There was a lot of chatter among Igloo, Smash, and United so will be good to see how these teams stack up against each other. TLI is MIA again.

SO playing back to back games at 7:30 against older teams in 40 degree weather is an "Easy" schedule? Bayport/Sayville gives united a run for its money, dont be surprised if they win

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does smash avoid playing Igloo and United? Easy scedule for Smash. United scedule looks very easy too except for Playing Igloo.

My kid plays 2022 so I'm looking forward to the 5th Grade B bracket. There was a lot of chatter among Igloo, Smash, and United so will be good to see how these teams stack up against each other. TLI is MIA again.

SO playing back to back games at 7:30 against older teams in 40 degree weather is an "Easy" schedule? Bayport/Sayville gives united a run for its money, dont be surprised if they win

Smash does have the easiest schedule but regardless. I beleive smash will see united in the finals. I don't know anything about bayport, but igloo is a completely new team from last year and they will need some outdoor practice time before they can compete. Not bashing, I saw them at the hub and they have some good players, just didn't appear to jell yet. Smash and united are the 2 best 2023 teams in my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't happen to see Team LI or the Outlaw$. Where are they hiding ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash does have the easiest schedule but regardless. I beleive smash will see united in the finals. I don't know anything about bayport, but igloo is a completely new team from last year and they will need some outdoor practice time before they can compete. Not bashing, I saw them at the hub and they have some good players, just didn't appear to jell yet. Smash and united are the 2 best 2023 teams in my opinion.

How are we judging schedules when most of these teams haven't been seen in 6 months?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably the same place as true blue

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Is there any comp for team91 7th grade A? The bracket looks weak.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How are we judging schedules when most of these teams haven't been seen in 6 months?

Igloo had two winter teams. I would guess to probably maximize playing time in indoor. Plus, they looked just fine to me at the Havoc. And United tied the Minutemen at the Havoc. And the Minutemen played all winter and played Igloo indoor. So bend the data anyway you like this group is very competitive. I hope they all meet up at a tourney this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a tournament other then Shamrock this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are there so few 2023 travel teams playing? Where are the Express teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't happen to see Team LI or the Outlaw$. Where are they hiding ?

Outlaws are playing in Blatant Spring Jam next weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could be the best 2022 team. They will easily handle igloo and my guess is they play in the championship against smash. Hopefully they actually play each other instead of calling it a tie and giving both teams the championship.

Really????? They will "handle" igloo?? where the heck do you come up with this stuff? what a loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMFAO

As I recall they were beat by a 2021 pick-up team Wildkatz at stony brook last summer so slow down there killer !
Baby steps Baby steps , don't rush perfection as you are far from what Crush was at that age!

Really????? They will "handle" igloo?? where the heck do you come up with this stuff? what a loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why dont all the dads just take out a ruler and measure yourselves to determine who is really the best....because that is effectively what you are doing on this site.

Does anyone realize how foolish you sound and how obvious it is you are talking about yourselves and not the kids???

It is the first spring tournament for a bunch of middle school kids!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I sam igloo beat united at havoc and then lost by 1 to smash in the finals , should be some good games on sunday good luck to all the kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Auslander91
Is there any comp for team91 7th grade A? The bracket looks weak.

Great question. I guess the other teams shouldn't bother showing up.
Why don't you have your coaches schedule a round robin with Dune Dawgs and Express Wolverines rather than whine about how your team has no comp for the first spring tournament. Or have them play up like Crush is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I sam igloo beat united at havoc and then lost by 1 to smash in the finals , should be some good games on sunday good luck to all the kids

All three of these 2022 teams should be playing in their own age bracket - 4th Grade A division. Lame that they all decided to play in the 5th Grade B bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear the second grade division is really stacked this year. LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All three of these 2022 teams should be playing in their own age bracket - 4th Grade A division. Lame that they all decided to play in the 5th Grade B bracket.

yes this is the biggest ploy on who is the better team. When you have 3 or more teams that feel they need to move up why play a b bracket. You know the competition is not there. Most of the coaches and organizers have older kids. They know what they are doing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure where there this is coming from. Most of the United parents were respectful and humble last year. Most were very nice people. United has never beaten Igloo. They have played about 6 times They have lost by as few as 1. And as many as 10. United is an excellent team with talented players. But to say they will handle Igloo, in such a way to literally dismiss the talent of Igloo is simply disingenuous. I think that type of statement such be reserved until United has a few checks in the win column when playing against Igloo. Good luck at the tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree....They are 4th grade 2022 teams. They cannot and WILL NEVER compete with true 2021 teams. Why are they not all playing in the 2022 bracket. What are you trying to prove? If you want to play 2021 play the real 2021 teams and get a dose of reality....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This sounds so foolish its ridiculous. Anyone who has seen Smash, Igloo, or United play knows that all the kids on these teams are really good 9 year old players. Igloo beat United at Havoc by a goal. Big deal. Maybe this week United beats Igloo. Or maybe not. Maybe this tournament or the next one of them beats Smash. My kid plays on one of these teams. He could stay up late watching TV the night before the tournament and stink the next day. Or he could play great. Either way they are young boys and let's not analyze them like they are professional athletes. Let's enjoy these years and stop acting foolish.

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard