BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2030 Midatlantic
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Shamrock Shootout Master Schedule
Chief Admin
OP Online Content
Chief Admin
Download the master schedule for the 2014 Shamrock Shootout plus:
Boys Town Teams: Saturday March 15th
Boys Travel Teams: Sunday March 16th
Girls Teams: Sunday March 16th
Rules
Field Maps

Attached Files
Attached PDF document
SS_GIRLS RULES 2014.pdf (274.66 KB, 236 downloads)
Attached PDF document
SS_BOYS TRAVEL RULES 2014.pdf (198 KB, 301 downloads)
Shamrock Shootout Roster Form.doc (218 KB, 216 downloads)
Seneca_Middle_School_FIELDMAP.jpg
Attached PDF document
Attached PDF document
2014 GIRLS Shamrock Master Schedule.pdf (727.16 KB, 663 downloads)
Attached PDF document
SS_SACHEMNORTH_FIELDMAP.jpg
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Shamrock Shootout Master Schedule
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how shocking that the tournament doesent have an attachment for boys town rules.just run what you brung. alot of talk hope it lives up to all the hype the laxdaddies put up. enjoy

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
how shocking that the tournament doesent have an attachment for boys town rules.just run what you brung. alot of talk hope it lives up to all the hype the laxdaddies put up. enjoy

It's posted on the website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughts on the schedule?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, looks like 2 good days of lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's one. I hate the fact that my 9th grade girl is going to play 6th graders. At this age, it is a huge size difference. Just don't think the organizers should allow a team to play more than one year up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020 A/B should combine to one bracket... Otherwise they are both weak.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here's one. I hate the fact that my 9th grade girl is going to play 6th graders. At this age, it is a huge size difference. Just don't think the organizers should allow a team to play more than one year up.

what team are you talking about that has 6 grades playing JV division?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is 2020 91 titanium in B bracket?? why? Are the players parents happy about that? I thought that team was suppose to be the Next A team under crush? and cyclones were the B. is this 91's version of fixing being they own the tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is Riverhead (Team Bolla) playing in the 7th grade B division? I thought they were an A team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is 2020 91 titanium in B bracket?? why? Are the players parents happy about that? I thought that team was suppose to be the Next A team under crush? and cyclones were the B. is this 91's version of fixing being they own the tournament?

Very weak bracket. If Titanium plays in A then the student beats his coach if thy lose to Legacy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Student / coach? Not sure we, or you for that matter, know what you are talking about. Save the drinking for the weekend buddy.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
If combining them gets my Sons out of playing back to back we are for it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Student / coach? Not sure we, or you for that matter, know what you are talking about. Save the drinking for the weekend buddy.

Atlas coached Zummo. I'll join you this weekend for a cold one

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid plays 2022 so I'm looking forward to the 5th Grade B bracket. There was a lot of chatter among Igloo, Smash, and United so will be good to see how these teams stack up against each other. TLI is MIA again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does smash avoid playing Igloo and United? Easy scedule for Smash. United scedule looks very easy too except for Playing Igloo.

My kid plays 2022 so I'm looking forward to the 5th Grade B bracket. There was a lot of chatter among Igloo, Smash, and United so will be good to see how these teams stack up against each other. TLI is MIA again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I personally know the head coach of Titanium, Josh Marksberry. Neither the coach nor the kids/parents are happy about being forced to play in the B bracket. The "powers that be" unfortunately are not giving them the choice. If there is a team in A that would like to switch, I am sure they would be more than happy to swap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow 2019 white graduated to the a bracket. I guess they have no fun beating up in the B bracket anymore. And they playing 91 orange. I'm surprised the powers to be did that one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I personally know the head coach of Titanium, Josh Marksberry. Neither the coach nor the kids/parents are happy about being forced to play in the B bracket. The "powers that be" unfortunately are not giving them the choice. If there is a team in A that would like to switch, I am sure they would be more than happy to swap.

Don't you get it? It's not about the kids development, it's about another picture for the 91 website... Strategy could not be more clear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played in the A bracket last you too. You're probably the same jackass that complained when they played B and rolled over people now your the same jackass complaining because they moved up. Worry about your own kid. Maybe your just sore that he didn't make the cut for 91. Have fun watching your own son. Worry about him.
Wow 2019 white graduated to the a bracket. I guess they have no fun beating up in the B bracket anymore. And they playing 91 orange. I'm surprised the powers to be did that one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fire and Ice

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ enters on B levels? What a fall from grace. How do you pay that money to play 2nd level and younger teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ enters on B levels? What a fall from grace. How do you pay that money to play 2nd level and younger teams?

Fall from grace? I'm not even a fl$ fan but that's harsh about a 4th grade team in a spring tournament. First year having tryouts at that level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played in the A bracket last you too. You're probably the same jackass that complained when they played B and rolled over people now your the same jackass complaining because they moved up. Worry about your own kid. Maybe your just sore that he didn't make the cut for 91. Have fun watching your own son. Worry about him.

Me too! And to the poster insulting people. Why don't YOU worry about YOUR kid. This is a lax forum, if you can't participate without insulting people, maybe this is all a little much for you. Take a break and learn how to communicate like an adult.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

F&I is a 6th grade team made up of YJ kids. They are in the same division as teh 2017 YJ teams? How is that possible? If the 2017s dont beat them - something is very wrong with that program. Hopefully the 6th graders wont get hurt playing against bigger kids. They may have good skills but they dont have the same size, strength, etc.

Fire and Ice

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does that shock you? Smash and United, 2 Team91 teams have soft schedules in a 91 run tournament. If I had a dollar for everytime that happens.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was shocked to see that too. It's about time they manned up and played A. I didn't realize they're scheduled to play Orange. That will probably change!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was shocked to see that too. It's about time they manned up and played A. I didn't realize they're scheduled to play Orange. That will probably change!!

Shocked? No. Shocked would have been Crush vs Orange playing each other. Although I could see the schedule changing to see white play jesters fl$ and Legacy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Face it your team is compiled with hopes and dreams , not getting anywhere positive anytime soon. Josh needs to focus on his younger team period ! and stop trying to appease certain people ,in this mess when it all isn't what its suppose to be such as an "a" team. Recruiting a couple of kids who bailed ship from other travel teams is a slap in their face to play in a B bracket right off the Bat. If they were smart he would bail. No matter what happens if they don't win B bracket they will never hear the end of it and if they do win it will be the same scenario. Its all a marketing strategy by the powers above and your goals are not the main objective.
Sometimes even a fantastic coach does not have all the pull and answers !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shocked? No. Shocked would have been Crush vs Orange playing each other. Although I could see the schedule changing to see white play jesters fl$ and Legacy.

If it all plays out as expected 2020 Crush will likely play 2019 Orange in the championship. We will see what happens sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. That's what they are hoping for. Why is the True Blue 2019 A team playing in the B bracket??

If it all plays out as expected 2020 Crush will likely play 2019 Orange in the championship. We will see what happens sunday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's exactly what will happen. They should have had crush play orange during pool play so they could have someone else get to the championship. Yeah right like they would do it lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue's B team from last year is now their so called A team. I heard they know they have to play in B. Not a strong team from what I have been told.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's exactly what will happen. They should have had crush play orange during pool play so they could have someone else get to the championship. Yeah right like they would do it lol.

I don't have a kid in this age group but why are you complaining? Isn't this what should happen, the two best teams playing in the championship game? Better to have them play in pool and have a less competitive championship game? I'm sure you'd complain about that too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This tournament needs to do a better job on what type of teams are allowed to "play up" an age bracket. Screws up the tournament for the other teams that expect to play against their own age group and there is probably only one team that can legitimately play up. To play up in a B bracket instead of playing in the A division in your own age group is lame.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True blue's B team from last year is now their so called A team. I heard they know they have to play in B. Not a strong team from what I have been told.

Thanks for the update Quint.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does that shock you? Smash and United, 2 Team91 teams have soft schedules in a 91 run tournament. If I had a dollar for everytime that happens.

The biggest laugh of all was that Halloween Havoc tournament. The championship t-shirts might have well had their names on the back too

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The biggest laugh of all was that Halloween Havoc tournament. The championship t-shirts might have well had their names on the back too

Huh? Smash beat Igloo twice in that tourney. Should they have played a third time?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash would beat all but about 5 or 6 2021 teams and can probably play and beat most of the teams in the 2021 A bracket at Shamrock. Smash should be playing the most dificult Schedule not the easiest in the B bracket.

Huh? Smash beat Igloo twice in that tourney. Should they have played a third time?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe the Smash kids will be hungover and not be very sharp at 7:30am?

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard