BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Boys 2023 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express- Honey Badgers are playing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things not going well for the honey badgers. Several defections post the fall tourneys. Lots of dysfunction. Also there is a huge and growing gap between them and the 91 bandits. One of the reasons they had a recent tryout. Looking for talent and to fill some roster spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Things not going well for the honey badgers. Several defections post the fall tourneys. Lots of dysfunction. Also there is a huge and growing gap between them and the 91 bandits. One of the reasons they had a recent tryout. Looking for talent and to fill some roster spots.

And this is surprising to who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely false! Couldn't be further from the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Completely false! Couldn't be further from the truth.

I agree that the above statement is false. Things are in fact going well for the Honey Badgers this fall and winter. Is there a big gap at the moment between the Badgers and the Bandits, yes. Outside of playing the bandits the Honey Badgers have done really well against all 3rd grade and older teams they have played. Lets try and remember here folks that these are 3rd graders, and lets take it easy with the bashing of a quality team with dedicated coaches.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a big gap and that's because a few kids
Are just a teeny bit older than your typical
3rd grader. Can you guess???????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a big gap and that's because a few kids
Are just a teeny bit older than your typical
3rd grader. Can you guess???????

I know for a fact channy has a few liberal definitions for 2023 on the HBs too!

At the end of the day, 91 has flat out better coaching, gets better results, is more organized, runs better tryouts, has better in season clinics, etc. An occasional exception if you went through every year/team but not many.

And for the record I don't have a kid in either organization but close friends with both so I am as objective as you will get.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RIGHT!!!!!!!!! Sound seal objective. 91 has 2
Teams better.......smash and crush

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep telling yourself that. 2018-2024. Express always a step (or two behind). Be honest, you have no counter argument.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is looking better for 2026. Losers!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep telling yourself that. 2018-2024. Express always a step (or two behind). Be honest, you have no counter argument.

Nobody cares, great the four teams that Sal and Joe coach are the best...the kids have proven that on the field - no need to prove that here. You win the argument. Stop making this Montagues and Capulets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren't these 3rd graders??? Who cares about which team is better at this point? All of the kids on all teams in this age group have a lot of growing and learning to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aren't these 3rd graders??? Who cares about which team is better at this point? All of the kids on all teams in this age group have a lot of growing and learning to do.

With the Shamrock on the horizon - everybody will suddenly care. This is an interesting age - because the Bandits are probably the best team, no Igloo at this age, (I don't know why they didn't build on their inertia and continue on to this age) and my guess is a lot teams spent the winter fortifying things to get ready play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With the Shamrock on the horizon - everybody will suddenly care. This is an interesting age - because the Bandits are probably the best team, no Igloo at this age, (I don't know why they didn't build on their inertia and continue on to this age) and my guess is a lot teams spent the winter fortifying things to get ready play.

Have you ever used the word inertia before or did you break that out for the first time here? That may be the funniest thing I gave seen on BOTC..."build on their inertia" that's brilliant. You should ask your little bandit for a dictionary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have you ever used the word inertia before or did you break that out for the first time here? That may be the funniest thing I gave seen on BOTC..."build on their inertia" that's brilliant. You should ask your little bandit for a dictionary.

LOL. Sorry but just finished working on my sons science project with him and thought I use the word. BTW - not part of the Bandits...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

An object (a new successful club) that is in motion will not change its velocity unless acted upon by an external force.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be at the Shamrock? I know the Express and 91 will be represented.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be at the Shamrock? I know the Express and 91 will be represented.

There isn't going to be a shamrock this year. Fields won't be ready

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can fields not be ready in 3 weeks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can fields not be ready in 3 weeks

Back to below freezing next week. They are all covered in snow. Not going to melt and dry out in 3 weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the horticulture report John Deere , but most of the snow should be gone after this weekend and I'm sure they can dry out in the next 3 weeks. Why so negative

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not so sure, this morning there where penguin sin my backyard , they wanted to know how much to lease the pool house till May
Thanks for the horticulture report John Deere , but most of the snow should be gone after this weekend and I'm sure they can dry out in the next 3 weeks. Why so negative

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now we all know that you have a pool house.Very impressive, maybe we can hold the tournament in your private indoor facility.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm hopeful that the weather turns better in a hurry but looking at the temps next week and snow likely it feels like the tourney is a long shot. Maybe they will push it back a week or two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm hopeful that the weather turns better in a hurry but looking at the temps next week and snow likely it feels like the tourney is a long shot. Maybe they will push it back a week or two.

Can't the PAL schedule starts that weekend after and use a lot of the same fields as the Shamrock.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 91 and Express teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 91 and Express teams?

Honey Badgers will be playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws, Warriors, Badgers & Legacy playing this weekend. What other clubs, besides the 91 Bandits, have a team at this level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws, Warriors, Badgers & Legacy playing this weekend. What other clubs, besides the 91 Bandits, have a team at this level.

I know Jesters and True Blue have teams at this age as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Honey Badgers the Express A team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the H B team!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honey Badgers are the A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't look like an A team at the Pro Player tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't look like an A team at the Pro Player tournament

Ha! Nice try.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't they win the 3rd grade division??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Beat Outlaws By a goal. I am an Outlaw parent. Great game and Express deserved to win. Won Most face offs and came back from 2 down. Its all good. Any parent That comes on here and writes negative stuff any which way is a person that is a complete idiot. Props to Express, and Outlaw kids. They all played hard and with passion. Look forward to years of great Games with them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed! Both teams played great. It's exciting to see so many kids playing at such a high level at such a young age. All the parents were pleasant and it was a fun day. All of the kids should be proud of themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the Bandits play in it? Just curious...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any of your boys playing in the Christian Koehler Tournament with their town teams?

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard