BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
Re: Boys 2022 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You have to beat the best before you can say your one of the top team.
just saying.

We beat the best.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just saying.

We beat the best.

who is we and who did you beat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just saying.

We beat the best.

If you need to ask who is the best you don't know 2022 lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just saying.

We beat the best.

If you need to ask who is the best you don't know 2022 lacrosse

You guys are tools. The season hasn't even begun. The kids are 9. Many of the kids, coaches and parents are friends from different teams. It's all good fun, friendly competition anything beyond that has nothing to do with your child and everything to do with you. Something to think about...just about every team has 1-5 players better than your son regardless of how good their team is, just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just saying.

We beat the best.

Who says something like that? Oh wait, not that hard to figure out. You are an embarrassment to your club, your son's entire team and most importantly, to your son

disgusting..........

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See this is what is wrong with the world today, reading comprehension, if people could read and understand, maybe even process the information that they are reading, then everything would be easier. I never said they were a top team; all that was said is that TLI White never played igloo, and that they beat 91 united 2 out of 3 times. If you cannot understand this I am sorry that third grade was so hard. In the grand scheme of things none of this matters, tell you what rank TLI 10, put all the 91s, express, Igloo’s, HDD, PAL teams ahead of them, you know why, because it’s stupid that you are even ranking 10 year old teams, that’s why.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See this is what is wrong with the world today, reading comprehension, if people could read and understand, maybe even process the information that they are reading, then everything would be easier. I never said they were a top team; all that was said is that TLI White never played igloo, and that they beat 91 united 2 out of 3 times. If you cannot understand this I am sorry that third grade was so hard. In the grand scheme of things none of this matters, tell you what rank TLI 10, put all the 91s, express, Igloo’s, HDD, PAL teams ahead of them, you know why, because it’s stupid that you are even ranking 10 year old teams, that’s why.

Yeah, that's exactly what's wrong with the world today... Just discussing lax and these are elite travel teams and it's interesting to hear how teams change from season to season. So somebody gives an opinion on a ranking - so what.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons team has played Smash, Igloo, and Team LI-White multiple times. These are the top three teams. All three are top notch, Smash will be #1 until somebody knocks them off. Igloo and Team LI-white are both top notch as well. I think you are selling Team LI- White very short if you don't think they are one of the top three, they have a tough defense, lots of offense and the goalie is among the best in his age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My sons team has played Smash, Igloo, and Team LI-White multiple times. These are the top three teams. All three are top notch, Smash will be #1 until somebody knocks them off. Igloo and Team LI-white are both top notch as well. I think you are selling Team LI- White very short if you don't think they are one of the top three, they have a tough defense, lots of offense and the goalie is among the best in his age group.
ok team Li white dad, have your coach enter your team in a tournament that has any of smash, igloo, express. Nobody has seen this team play which means they are ducking the competiton as if they entered any of laxfest, shamrock, havoc they would face real competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've never seen them play either. No doubt it's Smash ,Igloo , United as top three. Shamrock should be a nice preview to see how these teams improve over the winter. I hear United coach is very good . Smash is very big . BTW I'm an Igloo parent . It should be a fun season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played them at lax for backpacks. They are solid, extremely well coached, and they have a great goalie. Don't care if they are U10 that just means some kids are born from Sept 1st on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played them at lax for backpacks. They are solid, extremely well coached, and they have a great goalie. Don't care if they are U10 that just means some kids are born from Sept 1st on.

So they go around tearing it up at charity tournaments? Why don't they play in any tournaments with any other of the better teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a joke , right ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments are the top teams going to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash will be going to everyone tournament on the east coast between March 1 and July 31.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid, you sound silly....stay off the site and
go do your homework

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash will be going to everyone tournament on the east coast between March 1 and July 31.

Smash and Igloo summer schedules are available on their respective websites.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Sounds like fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smash summer schedule: 4 li tourneys,
1 pa tourney, 1 md tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you guys in MD and PA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See you guys in MD and PA

And you are...?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's that infamous team that suppose to be top notch
but only play's for charity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knows that 91 Smash is the best 2022 team on LI, but is Igloo 2022 in that conversation? Haven't seen Igloo, but I heard they lost a bunch of GC kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is diamondbacks from?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Arizona

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knows that 91 Smash is the best 2022 team on LI, but is Igloo 2022 in that conversation? Haven't seen Igloo, but I heard they lost a bunch of GC kids.

Losing the GC kids was probably the best thing that happen to that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is diamondbacks from?

Maryland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My sons team played igloo last year and this year and they Re much better this year. With regards to diamondbacks they are an excellent team from Maryland. They beat smash last year. For those who have not played the Maryland teams and think LI rules they are wrong, Maryland lax is as strong as LI, teams are well coached, physical, good players and respectful parents. I would say that at any given grade level the top 3 Maryland teams would be in the top 5 on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was definitely the best thing for the GC boys, that's for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was definitely the best thing for the GC boys, that's for sure.

Agreed, as a GC parent our boys should have spent the year working on their basic lax skills last year and not playing club ball. They are good athletes but still need lax skill building. By the end of this year they should be able to hold their own on most club teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, okay...but are they in the conversation with 91 smash? I've only seen 91, and they are very very solid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, okay...but are they in the conversation with 91 smash? I've only seen 91, and they are very very solid.

Igloo played smash to within 1 goal the last time they met, igloo has never lost to any other LI travel team their own age. If they "aren't in the same conversation" about 8 year old lacrosse, not sure who is. You seem very curious about igloo, go watch them play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo played smash to within 1 goal the last time they met, igloo has never lost to any other LI travel team their own age. If they "aren't in the same conversation" about 8 year old lacrosse, not sure who is. You seem very curious about igloo, go watch them play.

they lost to a town team last fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually they will all be 10 by summer if not already. United lost by 1 to Igloo at Havoc in a game that could have gone either way. I know that was 3 months ago but some teams have been working their buts off. Enough with who's better than who. Find out soon enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I've seen, the top teams at this age group in the Northeast are Diamondbacks and Smash, with Diamondbacks having to be at the top because of their head to head win. The next level is some mix of Igloo, Cannons (MD), Team Long Island and United.

Best part of this debate is that these teams will all be playing each other over the summer. Let them settle it on the field.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like someone has too much time on their hands. You must have nothing else going on in your life

they lost to a town team last fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United is not on that second tier... No way!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My sons team played igloo last year and this year and they Re much better this year. With regards to diamondbacks they are an excellent team from Maryland. They beat smash last year. For those who have not played the Maryland teams and think LI rules they are wrong, Maryland lax is as strong as LI, teams are well coached, physical, good players and respectful parents. I would say that at any given grade level the top 3 Maryland teams would be in the top 5 on LI.

to bad the top 2 LI team don't care about the other 3 teams in the top 5 in any age bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

to bad the top 2 LI team don't care about the other 3 teams in the top 5 in any age bracket.

huh?

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard