BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 64 of 144 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Call them! they answer and will tell you. QUESTIONS: Mike Chanenchuk Boys 631.514.4246

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone advise how many kids were at the latest Express try-out?

Can anyone advise why they needed this additional try-out?
Is it for additional teams OR because people haven't paid up for spring 2014?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone get any news from the 2nd express tryout? My daughter tried out, but we haven't heard. She also made YJ yellow (2nd team), but I wanted to know where she ended up with Express before we committed to YJ.

Tough decision. You could have your daughter play on Express and in a year explain to her that the directors don't really care about girls and that boys are much more important or you could have her play in 2nd YJ team and in a year you can explain to her that the game is about winning at all costs and she will never be on the top team if she is not politically connected.

Well I guess it will be Yellow Jackets, since there are three teams in her age division and she is on the 2nd team, and her YJ coach is a top notch HS coach (a varsity coach with championships who gets the most out of her players), so
her team will get outstanding instruction. Making winning a priority isn't necessarily a bad thing. After speaking to a few parents who have had this same coach, my decision has been made.

Honestly, I think your daughter will get more out of YJ. Any club that fields both genders has yet to do well by both sides, IMO. Good luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone get any news from the 2nd express tryout? My daughter tried out, but we haven't heard. She also made YJ yellow (2nd team), but I wanted to know where she ended up with Express before we committed to YJ.

Tough decision. You could have your daughter play on Express and in a year explain to her that the directors don't really care about girls and that boys are much more important or you could have her play in 2nd YJ team and in a year you can explain to her that the game is about winning at all costs and she will never be on the top team if she is not politically connected.

Well I guess it will be Yellow Jackets, since there are three teams in her age division and she is on the 2nd team, and her YJ coach is a top notch HS coach (a varsity coach with championships who gets the most out of her players), so
her team will get outstanding instruction. Making winning a priority isn't necessarily a bad thing. After speaking to a few parents who have had this same coach, my decision has been made.

Good call.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Galasso only broke the UNC freshman scoring record. On top of that I believe he was the leading scorer on a team that included Billy Bitter. Injuries are injuries. He has 2 years left. Give the kid a break

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man up goals......bust......early commit....
Great high school career though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Roy Mange
Galasso only broke the UNC freshman scoring record. On top of that I believe he was the leading scorer on a team that included Billy Bitter. Injuries are injuries. He has 2 years left. Give the kid a break

who are you responding to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What age group?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth toi the rumor that the Top Express 2020 team is seeking a goalie? That's the rumor I've heard from several sources Somebody get hurt?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any truth toi the rumor that the Top Express 2020 team is seeking a goalie? That's the rumor I've heard from several sources Somebody get hurt?

They had 2 in FLorida and wouldn't they just pull up the goalie from the team under them?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are misinformed on the 2020 goal situation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I was down in FLA, I heard the same. I was told they were looking to upgrade the position and that's why they were looking outside the organization

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I was down in FLA, I heard the same. I was told they were looking to upgrade the position and that's why they were looking outside the organization

You're an idiot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it Team 91 Crish has posted it's 2014 Schdule. I guess you guys can now feel free to go ahead and schedule around them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it Team 91 Crish has posted it's 2014 Schdule. I guess you guys can now feel free to go ahead and schedule around them

Express had schedules out last week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the "Crish?"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know the saying, "if you can't stop their shots, correct their spelling"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the "Crish?"

look on your keyboard next to i.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This post has to be written by one of the many unrefined parents on Crush! Probably one of the moms with stone washed jeans and those hideous pink 91 sweatshirts. You know who you are and so do we!! Talk about living life through your son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express schedules been out since a few weeks ago
Rumor has it......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the "Crish?"

look on your keyboard next to i.

"Crosh?"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess I'd try to forget the name too. That's ok You can just call them "Your Daddy" Of "the team we can't seem to beat" or "Those guys that keep kicking our butts" "the shooters we can't stop" shall I continue?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess I'd try to forget the name too. That's ok You can just call them "Your Daddy" Of "the team we can't seem to beat" or "Those guys that keep kicking our butts" "the shooters we can't stop" shall I continue?

Yes, please continue...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, please continue...

Really...I hope you're all joking. If yes, funny. If not, then I don't know what.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did those who attended the late session of the clinic last night think? I thought it was pretty solid. They combined several age groups for this week only (2015-2018).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did those who attended the late session of the clinic last night think? I thought it was pretty solid. They combined several age groups for this week only (2015-2018).

Just Great. Plus the boys had every director there running the practice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what a suck up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what a suck up

how exactly does one suck anonymously.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what a suck up

My son doesn't even play for express and he went. It was great. How often do you get the head coach of nade and St Ants together at the same time teaching your kid position specific skills for and hour and a half for $50??? My son enjoys training with great players and coaches from any club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what a suck up

My son doesn't even play for express and he went. It was great. How often do you get the head coach of nade and St Ants together at the same time teaching your kid position specific skills for and hour and a half for $50??? My son enjoys training with great players and coaches from any club.

Always keep the doors open. Never a bad idea to mix and mingle those training sessions.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The nice thing is you don't have to play for the Express to attend. It is open to all. So if you're son is going Kellenburg, St. As or Chaminade - and you don't play Express you can come and know your HS coaches a bit. They were all there. A lot of non Express helmets were there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Express announced their schedule for next week as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The nice thing is you don't have to play for the Express to attend. It is open to all. So if you're son is going Kellenburg, St. As or Chaminade - and you don't play Express you can come and know your HS coaches a bit. They were all there. A lot of non Express helmets were there.

Big difference from week-to-week. Last week's session was much better. IMHO, I like clinics (and practices) that maximize touches. Aren't there clinics today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big difference from week-to-week. Last week's session was much better. IMHO, I like clinics (and practices) that maximize touches. Aren't there clinics today?

Last night was a waste of $50. Not enough coaches and not enough balls. St A,s and Chaminade head coaches were nowhere to be found. then they cut it short to do a ball search for the 2 dozen balls they had. IMHO the ball search should be on their dime.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And you will be at the next session because you have to play the game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son attended,him and I thought all the sessions were great... Hope Express plans on running more of these before the summer. Don't understand all the negativity on these boards..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question about the 2021 Express teams. I know Woverines are the "A" team, who is the "B" team Cuda orange or Cuda's Blue?
Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have question for you ? Does it bother you enough to wake up at 2:35 am to come on here and ask which team is which? couldn't sleep? Maybe call Chanenchuk himself I am sure he will answer your question during normal business hours . JUST A BIG WOW... 5th grade lacrosse buddy , does it matter that much on which team is ABC in the middle of the night?

Question about the 2021 Express teams. I know Woverines are the "A" team, who is the "B" team Cuda orange or Cuda's Blue?
Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have question for you ? Does it bother you enough to wake up at 2:35 am to come on here and ask which team is which? couldn't sleep? Maybe call Chanenchuk himself I am sure he will answer your question during normal business hours . JUST A BIG WOW... 5th grade lacrosse buddy , does it matter that much on which team is ABC in the middle of the night?

Thanks

6:50am - shouldn't you be getting the kids ready for school and yourself ready for work?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolverines aren't the A team. They've just been around the longest.

Like Reply Quote
Page 64 of 144 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard