BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
2019 Hockey Player to U of Maine
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
A 7th grader just committed to U of Maine. How long til Petro and Breschi start trolling middle school kids? When I was in 7th grade as I was looking for was...?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: 2019 Hockey Player to U of Maine
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by tennesseejed
A 7th grader just committed to U of Maine. How long til Petro and Breschi start trolling middle school kids? When I was in 7th grade as I was looking for was...?
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seventh grader Oliver Wahlstrom has committed to play college hockey for Red Gendron at the University of Maine. Just weeks after Springfield Cathedral goaltender Keith Petruzzelli became the first '99 in the country to commit, Wahlstrom one-upped him. Wahlstrom was born June 13, 2000, meaning he won't turn 14 for another six months, which makes him the youngest player to ever commit to an NCAA college hockey program.
Although off-topic to lacrosse, here are two videos of this junior league player at nine and ten years of age. He will be eligible to participate at the University of Maine in the Fall 2019 semester.

This child has incredible stickwork and skating skill as you can see. Being from Yarmouth, Maine, this is his home town college and the family might well be season ticket holders for Maine. (For those not familiar with NCAA Division I's Hockey East Conference, the level of competition is the very best in the country and the college varsity teams play a tremendous brand of hockey.)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The NCAA is a joke. They are all for the schools and show no consideration for the so-called student/athlete. Why even bother with these nonsense no college coach contact until junior year dates. Obviously coaches easily get around them. While lax programs and other non-revenue sports aren't as cutthroat as football and basketball, they are moving in that direction morally.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all this talk about reclassifying and playing down.here is a great player who must of started school at 2 years old and will graduate at 14.i am sure he always plays against bigger/older boys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
those are two nasty lax style goals

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
all this talk about reclassifying and playing down.here is a great player who must of started school at 2 years old and will graduate at 14.i am sure he always plays against bigger/older boys

This kid is almost 14 and in the 7th grade. He'll be 19 when he graduates not 14.
Most seventh graders are 12 and turn 13 during the 7th grade. He's a holdback.

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard