BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 133 of 327 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody will forget all the red cards given to the Yellow Jackets at the US Lacrosse Florida tournament.

Thugs.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were three teams on the field that day!! What a shame the best team got beat by two teams in one game and all their talent could not do anything about it. The (Adults) won with the whistle and the cards. That 2015 Blue Team is a very talented group of young ladies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
There were three teams on the field that day!! What a shame the best team got beat by two teams in one game and all their talent could not do anything about it. The (Adults) won with the whistle and the cards. That 2015 Blue Team is a very talented group of young ladies.

The sad thing is that no lesson was learned from this at all. There are still YJ teams that play the same "thug" game. Certain coaches either encourage it or do nothing about it.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

They are very talented. So talented they don't need the thug tactics, so why use them? That's what frustrates me the most when I see them play. They could win without that stuff.

As for the "third team," I feel they brought that on themselves with their history. If they'd played a clean game there wouldn't have been cards. If they had no history of thug tactics, they would not have drawn the attention of the ref association.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nobody liked the yankees, Islanders, Oilers, Pats, 49ers when they were winning all the time.
They play aggressive and they force mistakes and turnovers. That team gets beat up because of frustration from the other teams and nobody worries about them, if they lost every game nobody would care it is only because the win and play hard!
(They are very good students in the classroom also) They are a great group of young women who are well coached and YOU would love for your daughter to play on that team!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats why 2017 YJ are getting verbal commitments WOW!!!! The coaches know where the best players are.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
nobody liked the yankees, Islanders, Oilers, Pats, 49ers when they were winning all the time.
They play aggressive and they force mistakes and turnovers. That team gets beat up because of frustration from the other teams and nobody worries about them, if they lost every game nobody would care it is only because the win and play hard!
(They are very good students in the classroom also) They are a great group of young women who are well coached and YOU would love for your daughter to play on that team!

No, I definitely would not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Lets be honest , It takes a certain personalty type to be a Y.J. You all just think that personality type make you better than everyone. It's the reason you cant handle losing. 2 years later and you still cant take the fact that S.W. beat you, and that your aggressive nature was a contributing factor. You also can't seem to grasp that even though contact happens, Girls/Woman's lacrosse is still listed as a non-contact sport. So by definition, if you break a girls leg, even if you girl was "playing hard" you broke the rules and the ref's will key onto you, you fantastic coaching staff could not adjust. You may come up with some excuse, but adjustments are part of the game , and you guys are not good at it. Instead, you make excuses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a joke. Conspiracy in Florida? Hahahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ummm.....NO I wouldn't. A tad narcissistic are ya? Google it if need be and you will get it. wink

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets be honest , It takes a certain personalty type to be a Y.J. You all just think that personality type make you better than everyone. It's the reason you cant handle losing. 2 years later and you still cant take the fact that S.W. beat you, and that your aggressive nature was a contributing factor. You also can't seem to grasp that even though contact happens, Girls/Woman's lacrosse is still listed as a non-contact sport. So by definition, if you break a girls leg, even if you girl was "playing hard" you broke the rules and the ref's will key onto you, you fantastic coaching staff could not adjust. You may come up with some excuse, but adjustments are part of the game , and you guys are not good at it. Instead, you make excuses.

Lets be more honest and just say your post proves you are a complete moron at best. By definition if you break a girls leg because you ran into one another going for a ground ball or lets say she was setting a blind screen on you it is not breaking the rules.TG fans , go watch your 2020 team play if you want to watch thug ball, have watched the same kid repeatedly get red cards and kicked out of games with no corrections from your coaching staff. Talk to the parents on that team many are embarrassed by her play.Nice job by your coaching staff when she purposely hit a kid in the head at National Draw last year and was thrown out of the game only to play in the next game which by rule she was not allowed to play in.Powder stop being hypocritical both clubs have teams that clearly play an overly aggressive style sometimes bordering on dirty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lets be more honest and just say your post proves you are a complete moron at best. By definition if you break a girls leg because you ran into one another going for a ground ball or lets say she was setting a blind screen on you it is not breaking the rules.TG fans , go watch your 2020 team play if you want to watch thug ball, have watched the same kid repeatedly get red cards and kicked out of games with no corrections from your coaching staff. Talk to the parents on that team many are embarrassed by her play.Nice job by your coaching staff when she purposely hit a kid in the head at National Draw last year and was thrown out of the game only to play in the next game which by rule she was not allowed to play in.Powder stop being hypocritical both clubs have teams that clearly play an overly aggressive style sometimes bordering on dirty.

You're just as lame as the previous poster. Both need to get a life!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I've never seen TG 2020 play, or any 2020 team play, so I can't comment. Any intentional whacking is shameful though, regardless of age, gender or team affiliation. Also not thrilled to have been tagged by anonymous you as the voice of TG. There are plenty other anon TG supporters out there, I just happen to be the one you can actually identify because I registered. Get yourself a handle and become the voice of YJ or whatever team you associate with.

That aside, what I'd love to see, and never will, is accumulated fouls like in basketball. Keep fouling and foul out of the game. A little forced accountability, IMNSHO, would fix a lot of the thug play on any team, in any sport.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Post written by Thug Parent starting the post by calling someone a moron. Get some class and maybe your kid wouldn't be having issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the National Draw game that is being spoken about. My daughter is on the TG 2020 Black team . I have seen every game that the team has played in. A Red card has NEVER been given to any player on the 2020 Black team. The player you are obsessed with did not get red carded in that game. She recieved two yellow cards. I cant figure out why the poster feels the need to post about an 11 year old girl with such venom and make stuff up.....To know so much about this child you must be one of the following....from her town... played against her town in PAL ... maybe your daughter played with her when she played up on 2019 purple two years ago...maybe your daughter is on 2020 Black... or maybe your daughter didn't make TG 2020 Black last year so you went to YJ and just can't get over the fact little Suzie didn't make it and you are forced to take your frustrations out on a 11 year old kid...or maybe you are just such a big fan of 5th grade girls lacrosse and you follow around the TG 2020 Black team as a hobby. If so please find another hobby.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with Powder fouls should add up and the crap will stop- both in travel and HS. bTW 2 yellows equal a red- and I am not a TG parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with Powder fouls should add up and the crap will stop- both in travel and HS. bTW 2 yellows equal a red- and I am not a TG parent

Yes two yellow = a red card. Recieving two yellow cards for slashing or dangerous check is very different from recieving a red card which is usually for a deliberate act.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the National Draw game that is being spoken about. My daughter is on the TG 2020 Black team . I have seen every game that the team has played in. A Red card has NEVER been given to any player on the 2020 Black team. The player you are obsessed with did not get red carded in that game. She recieved two yellow cards. I cant figure out why the poster feels the need to post about an 11 year old girl with such venom and make stuff up.....To know so much about this child you must be one of the following....from her town... played against her town in PAL ... maybe your daughter played with her when she played up on 2019 purple two years ago...maybe your daughter is on 2020 Black... or maybe your daughter didn't make TG 2020 Black last year so you went to YJ and just can't get over the fact little Suzie didn't make it and you are forced to take your frustrations out on a 11 year old kid...or maybe you are just such a big fan of 5th grade girls lacrosse and you follow around the TG 2020 Black team as a hobby. If so please find another hobby.

Usually when a player gets singled out, Sage kills the topic. Its getting ugly, time to pull the plug on this one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does not take much to know about the kid you are talking about. Watched her play in 1 game , saw her get ejected from game for fouling , saw that she is a very good player who takes a shot any time she can , heard the other TG parents complain about her overly aggressive style of play. Actually have no problem w the kid more so w the coaches/parents who encourage or at best allow that style of play to continue with out correction. You obviously have a child on the TG team , go talk to some of the other parents on the team who are knowledgable about girls lacrosse and ask if they have any issues w that style of play , both the fouling and non passing.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Usually when a player gets singled out, Sage kills the topic. Its getting ugly, time to pull the plug on this one.
BOTC is now stepping into the discussion due to the personal nature of the postings. This conversation has gone from a discussion about collecting multiple yellow cards in a single match or multiple matches to isolating an incident involving a specific player.

At this point, the discussion of the player and team ends. Next topic please.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did this happen to anyone else my daughter went to the 2022 try out she was instructed to take a lacrosse ball to the try out with her name on it. After the try out she went up to one of the coaches and asked if she could have her ball back and he said no you can get back at your first practice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did this happen to anyone else my daughter went to the 2022 try out she was instructed to take a lacrosse ball to the try out with her name on it. After the try out she went up to one of the coaches and asked if she could have her ball back and he said no you can get back at your first practice.

Haha, good luck with that! Unbelievable!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was probably the Daddy coach of the 2022 and 2019 team condescending guy, for a guy who played ghetto lax in HS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Did this happen to anyone else my daughter went to the 2022 try out she was instructed to take a lacrosse ball to the try out with her name on it. After the try out she went up to one of the coaches and asked if she could have her ball back and he said no you can get back at your first practice.

That was probably the Daddy coach of the 2022 and 2019 team condescending guy, for a guy who played ghetto lax in HS

Go to the Just4girls lax clinic today and get her ball back for her . LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the first requirement CR has when you join YJ's, she takes everybody's balls away.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

That's the first requirement CR has when you join YJ's, she takes everybody's balls away.
Glad that BOTC did not yet award the "2013 Cagies", our annual awards in multiple categories. This might just have stolen post of the year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage

Glad that BOTC did not yet award the "2013 Cagies", our annual awards in multiple categories. This might just have stolen post of the year.

That is absolutely hysterical!! Doesn't matter what program you're affiliated with!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Also, Cage, remember the post (I think it was on a Legacy tryout thread) about the stud kindergartener!!?? Another one you might consider for an award!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Also, Cage, remember the post (I think it was on a Legacy tryout thread) about the stud kindergartener!!?? Another one you might consider for an award!

I found it - Post # 41112, 9-12-13, on the Legacy Lacrosse Tryouts! Could be worthy of an award. Sorry to temporarily hijack the YJ thread!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy New Year to all! Lets hope 2014 brings some civility to this thread and all others on BOTC.

Do we have an over/under for when the civility ends? smile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That "Daddy Coach of the 2022 and 2019 team" is a great person and coach! How about posting something positive or just not posting anything if you don't have anything good to say!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That "Daddy Coach of the 2022 and 2019 team" is a great person and coach! How about posting something positive or just not posting anything if you don't have anything good to say!

Not well liked by some of the parents in his own home town, due to his condisending attitude, and his using the access to school fields that he is granted through the town lax club to hold yellow jacket practices. If the school district finds out he is using their fields for a For-profit organization, they will pull access rights from the Sayville Youth Lax league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cause that's not the YJ way silly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wasn't the Yellow Jacket Website supposed to list the team tourney schedules on Jan. 1st? Can't seem to find it on their website.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournaments are posted for summer 2014...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not well liked by some of the parents in his own home town, due to his condisending attitude, and his using the access to school fields that he is granted through the town lax club to hold yellow jacket practices. If the school district finds out he is using their fields for a For-profit organization, they will pull access rights from the Sayville Youth Lax league.

If the school district and the youth lax organization have given him the permission to use school property, there is no issue. I have seen many town youth coaches do this with out of town interests, very rarely have I seen the school district step in and stop it. I can remember my daughters non town training being halted mid stream, as most schools don't allow the use of fields without proper permission, but some districts will allow this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If the school district and the youth lax organization have given him the permission to use school property, there is no issue. I have seen many town youth coaches do this with out of town interests, very rarely have I seen the school district step in and stop it. I can remember my daughters non town training being halted mid stream, as most schools don't allow the use of fields without proper permission, but some districts will allow this.
The Board of Ed. has strict policies that the fields and buildings be used by non-for profit organizations. Use of district facilities for a for-profit organization must be approved by the superintendent, and a fee must be paid to the school district. The Sayville Youth Lax operates as a non-profit that benefit the youth in the Sayville Community. Thus the permission is given under the auspices that a non-profit is using it. Sayville Youth Lax doesn't have the right or legal right under State law to give permission independent of the school district giving permission. But either way the School district has NOT given permission as the district no longer allows for-profit sports organizations to use its field due to liability issues. Years ago a swim club was banned from the district's pool facilities for a similar situation involving a coach from that club. Thus this coach who is a youth lax director is running the risk of getting Sayville Youth Lax's fields pulled by holding Yellow Jacket practices as the Sayville Fields.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like the All Star Express in Delaware was replaced by Summer Classic at UMASS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come only the top 3 teams do the Lax For the Cure and the developemantal teams do the Lax Clash in CT?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come only the top 3 teams do the Lax For the Cure and the developemantal teams do the Lax Clash in CT?
I think that is the YJ NORTH eqivalent to the end of year tourney at Mitchell Field, except all the weak YJ teams play each other. If your going to pass on any tourney, this is probably the one.

Like Reply Quote
Page 133 of 327 1 2 131 132 133 134 135 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard