BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 70 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 69 70
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wondering - what propels you to wake up on Christmas Eve and make such a dumb statement? Have you nothing better to do?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
My freshman is 19 years old and we love all the whining on this board.

I have a 19 year old freshman. Deal with it!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The below is from Tier1athletics.org - I have no idea the accuracy but from friend of mine with kids going through this it sounds pretty accurate, This is also interesting because it is not about lacrosse but about Ivy League recruiting,

"Interpreting the Academic Index Number for Ivy League Athletes"

We’re treading on dangerous ground here so I suppose I should start this with a big disclaimer. The number that you have calculated using the Academic Index calculator should only serve as a general guideline to help you plan your recruiting. Hitting certain numbers does not mean that you are assured of admission since many different factors go into determining admissibility.

The Academic Index is really a tool to evaluate large groups (teams, overall athletic cohort and entire student body.) That said, I think it’s helpful to be able to see where you stand in relation to other students and athletes.

Below are my interpretations of the strength of different AI ranges. These are based on interviews, articles and statements, but you should not consider them to be any sort of official guideline or standard.

Under 176
An Academic Index under 176 is below the minimum generally required to be recruited in the Ivy League.

177-190
I would classify AIs in this range as “possible”, but weak. Nationally known, big-time recruits in high profile sports may be okay with an AI in this range.

191-200
We’re getting closer to the comfort range. This is still on the weaker side, but scores in this range may be adequate for highly desirable athletes in certain programs.

201-210
This equates to about 1850 -1900 combined SAT and 3.5 unweighted GPA and should put a recruit on fairly solid academic footing. Teams that tend to attract kids with stronger academics may want a little bit more.

Over 210
This is really where you want to be. With an AI over 210, I think it’s pretty unlikely that academics will be a deal killer in your athletic recruiting.

Does anyone know how the AI is calculated? Looks like a combination of GPA and test scores but not sure about the calculation. Is there an AI calculation for ACT test takers?

AI is based on 3 criteria which are worth 80pt each for a highest total of 240
Part 1
(( SAT writing+ SAT CR)/2 + SAT MATH/20 = AI
Part 2
Take 2 best scores from history bio and math and add them up and divide by 20
Part 3
Weighted GPA. 4.3 = 80 points 4.0 =77....

Then refer to above scales.

switch weighted for unweighted and include class rank

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What if a school does not provide a class rank? Our school does not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wondering - what propels you to wake up on Christmas Eve and make such a dumb statement? Have you nothing better to do?

What possesses people here to constantly whine about the presumed ages of other kids?

Should HS games be cancelled because there are kids of all different ages on the field? Shut your trap, stop whining and just play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The below is from Tier1athletics.org - I have no idea the accuracy but from friend of mine with kids going through this it sounds pretty accurate, This is also interesting because it is not about lacrosse but about Ivy League recruiting,

"Interpreting the Academic Index Number for Ivy League Athletes"

We’re treading on dangerous ground here so I suppose I should start this with a big disclaimer. The number that you have calculated using the Academic Index calculator should only serve as a general guideline to help you plan your recruiting. Hitting certain numbers does not mean that you are assured of admission since many different factors go into determining admissibility.

The Academic Index is really a tool to evaluate large groups (teams, overall athletic cohort and entire student body.) That said, I think it’s helpful to be able to see where you stand in relation to other students and athletes.

Below are my interpretations of the strength of different AI ranges. These are based on interviews, articles and statements, but you should not consider them to be any sort of official guideline or standard.

Under 176
An Academic Index under 176 is below the minimum generally required to be recruited in the Ivy League.

177-190
I would classify AIs in this range as “possible”, but weak. Nationally known, big-time recruits in high profile sports may be okay with an AI in this range.

191-200
We’re getting closer to the comfort range. This is still on the weaker side, but scores in this range may be adequate for highly desirable athletes in certain programs.

201-210
This equates to about 1850 -1900 combined SAT and 3.5 unweighted GPA and should put a recruit on fairly solid academic footing. Teams that tend to attract kids with stronger academics may want a little bit more.

Over 210
This is really where you want to be. With an AI over 210, I think it’s pretty unlikely that academics will be a deal killer in your athletic recruiting.

Does anyone know how the AI is calculated? Looks like a combination of GPA and test scores but not sure about the calculation. Is there an AI calculation for ACT test takers?

AI is based on 3 criteria which are worth 80pt each for a highest total of 240
Part 1
(( SAT writing+ SAT CR)/2 + SAT MATH/20 = AI
Part 2
Take 2 best scores from history bio and math and add them up and divide by 20
Part 3
Weighted GPA. 4.3 = 80 points 4.0 =77....

Then refer to above scales.

switch weighted for unweighted and include class rank

since many schools do not use class rank anymore they have gone GPA only and weighted only to account for honors classes and AP classes

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What possesses people here to constantly whine about the presumed ages of other kids?

Should HS games be cancelled because there are kids of all different ages on the field? Shut your trap, stop whining and just play.

Such a big tough guy... I'll never shut my mouth, and I'll keep reminding you of what you and your son are.

From the dictionary: Cheat-er, a person who acts dishonestly in order to gain an advantage, especially in sport

DEAL WITH IT. YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHAT YOU ARE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Such a big tough guy... I'll never shut my mouth, and I'll keep reminding you of what you and your son are.

From the dictionary: Cheat-er, a person who acts dishonestly in order to gain an advantage, especially in sport

We are all laughing at you.

By the way, today is my son's birthday. He just turned 20 and is in 9th grade. Can't wait to see you on the field. Make sure to bring some tissues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need to ask your guidance counselor a very important question, often schools will tell you they do not rank but what they don't tell you is there maybe a class percentile in place. this will tell colleges where your son or daughter falls in the class. Ivy's require you to be in the top ten percentile which can be tricky because depending on the class even very high GPA's can be miss the top ten percentile of a class based on class size and strength. Very tricky stuff and generally the school will not tell you unless you ask

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess that makes you a whiner and a perennial loser

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
You need to ask your guidance counselor a very important question, often schools will tell you they do not rank but what they don't tell you is there maybe a class percentile in place. this will tell colleges where your son or daughter falls in the class. Ivy's require you to be in the top ten percentile which can be tricky because depending on the class even very high GPA's can be miss the top ten percentile of a class based on class size and strength. Very tricky stuff and generally the school will not tell you unless you ask
When your official transcipt is sent to an institution, the High School will also send along a school profile document. This will include a listing of the top courses offered in each subject area and a breakdown, typically by decile, of the grade point averages in the class. Whether you realize it or not, you are being ranked within your High School class and that data is shared outward. Furthermore, your target college will indeed know whether or not you have earned your stripes in the most aggressive academic courses.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are either an idiot or a liar. That statement is totally false. There is no REQUIREMENT as to class ranking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not entirely true about the Ivies with regards to class rank.Depending upon the talent of the player and the extent to which the coach wants them they do not have to be in the top 10% of the class. It all depends on how strong of an athlete they are as to what they need to have for GPA , class rank and overall AI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not entirely true about the Ivies with regards to class rank.Depending upon the talent of the player and the extent to which the coach wants them they do not have to be in the top 10% of the class. It all depends on how strong of an athlete they are as to what they need to have for GPA , class rank and overall AI.

Overall AI is all that matters. A player's AI incorporates, GPA, test scores, class rank, etc. Have son at IVY now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Overall AI is all that matters. A player's AI incorporates, GPA, test scores, class rank, etc. Have son at IVY now.

You people are all sick, go have another eggnog and relax. This 2017 class is by far the most pretentious, self absorbed group on this forum. Stop with all this Ivy garbage. Hand full of kids will go to the Ivies from this class. Half will flunk out, because academically they don't belong there. Another 25% will barely see the field and barely get by in the classroom. The other 24% will transfer out after the first year. That leaves 1% that will see the field and hack it in the classroom. Stop with all the brand names and wishing for something that isn't so. Some 65 to 70% of all non-athlete applicants to these schools have perfect SAT's and the highest gpa attainable in their HS. If your son isn't at that level academically it's not a good fit. He will struggle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do too. But it's different AI's for different players. As you know they figure it out. They take a certain number of lower AI guys who might be impact/ must have players and balance it with some who have high AI's and probably won't play very much. In the end it all works out. For some select players a 3,5 and a 1200 is all they need. The others make up for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are way off. Very few if any "flunk out". And by the way there are 7 ivy D1 lax programs. Each one takes 10 players per year. That is 70 kids. Far more than a few!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You people are all sick, go have another eggnog and relax. This 2017 class is by far the most pretentious, self absorbed group on this forum. Stop with all this Ivy garbage. Hand full of kids will go to the Ivies from this class. Half will flunk out, because academically they don't belong there. Another 25% will barely see the field and barely get by in the classroom. The other 24% will transfer out after the first year. That leaves 1% that will see the field and hack it in the classroom. Stop with all the brand names and wishing for something that isn't so. Some 65 to 70% of all non-athlete applicants to these schools have perfect SAT's and the highest gpa attainable in their HS. If your son isn't at that level academically it's not a good fit. He will struggle.

Said the guy who's kid hasn't a chance at a good state school, never mind an IVY.

News flash for ya buddy...there are actually many kids each year who fill those 10 slots per school and do very well.

Care to publish the "source" of your quoted statistics, or did you pull them out of your ....?

Perhaps you've had enough egg nog...but not enough to drown out the shame of having a kid who isn't living up to your expectations? Put that under your tree, Scrooge!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do too. But it's different AI's for different players. As you know they figure it out. They take a certain number of lower AI guys who might be impact/ must have players and balance it with some who have high AI's and probably won't play very much. In the end it all works out. For some select players a 3,5 and a 1200 is all they need. The others make up for it.

Correct...and the schools have support systems in place to ensure success.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is not a different AI for any applicant. The applicant has an AI based on the academic inputs. They (the Ivy institutions) don't take marginal students who are very good athletes and make attempts to figure out or modify what to do. That is the whole point of the AI so that the institutions and programs are not chasing a lower common denominator for a kid who is not qualified, and would likely struggle with academics in addition to denying an admissions spot to a higher qualified kid. A 3.5 and a 1200 are not lousy inputs I would only guess.

There are enough excellent recruits in sports like lacrosse who are also very good students so that going down the AI tables for a ringer is not in the best interests of the coach, the program or the institution. Refer to the NY Times articles on this topic. They are quite good and quote some coaches including the Yale basketball coach. Some programs are given some lower AI bracket spots, and it is impossible to say if the 3.5 and SAT kid is in that category because the formula is proprietary to the Ivy admissions and athletic departments.

I think the point here is it would be a bridge too far for any parent to be presumptive and go on thinking because my son is a lacrosse savant there are exceptions or modifications to the AI calculations or criteria. That plainly is not true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not sure what you were trying to say here but I've been through this with two kids at Ivy League schools both recruited athletes. AIs Definitely differ from player to player. A 3.5 and a 1200 SAT for a high school all american iswell below what the average accepted non athlete student has. I am not implying that these are shabby grades. However they are well below the non-athlete Ivy League norm. That is quite obvious. This is just a plain fact. I have know several kids who are placed an Ivy League rosters without much of a promise of playing because they bring up the team AI. They are usually later recruits after a longer tracl record for GPA, SATs/subject tests and/or ACT results are known. The coach will tell you a ballpark of what you need. You as parents have to decide if you are comfortable with attaining these AIs (GPA and test scores) particularly if you are going to be recruited early. They definitely have "must haves". They can push hard for a few. But they can NEVER guarantee admission. That and scholarship money is why many top recruits opt for state schools or "scholarship schools". Because states schools recruiting strength is money and as near guaranteed admission as there is. No one could blame someone for choosing that route.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Said the guy who's kid hasn't a chance at a good state school, never mind an IVY.

News flash for ya buddy...there are actually many kids each year who fill those 10 slots per school and do very well.

Care to publish the "source" of your quoted statistics, or did you pull them out of your ....?

Perhaps you've had enough egg nog...but not enough to drown out the shame of having a kid who isn't living up to your expectations? Put that under your tree, Scrooge!

LOL. You are lecturing to that guy, and you don't know the difference between "who's" and "whose"?

Let me guess - you went to a SUNY school, right? LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree! Some who are committing are doing so on their fathers name. Sad and pathetic when you have to build a team around your son and then brag about how great he is. Lets see what happens on varsity thus spring!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. You are lecturing to that guy, and you don't know the difference between "who's" and "whose"?

Hey, that's an insult to SUNY school alums!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct...and the schools have support systems in place to ensure success.

I have two sons playing in the Ivy League and there is NO support system. At an Ivy school, you are expected to get it done on your own. If you're kid is not all AP's AND top 5% weighted GPA, he will struggle at an Ivy where the professors are not athlete friendly. If you don't fit this profile go to a good school that provides academic support for its athletes. There are many of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey, that's an insult to SUNY school alums!

SUNY....13th grade....
Auto spell...it's a PIA...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look I have been through this twice. Both of my boys were very good students. Neither were top 5% . They doe not struggle. They work hard. Being an all American or an outstanding athlete helps Enormously in gaining admission to an Ivy. I am not going to argue with you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The thread is a perfect illustration between the cultural and socio-economic differences between Long Island and the Mid-Atlantic lacrosse communities.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow, no holiday spirit on the 2017 forum. Shocking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The thread is a perfect illustration between the cultural and socio-economic differences between Long Island and the Mid-Atlantic lacrosse communities.

interesting comment...would you care to expand upon this?

disclaimer: I am from LI, yet i will say that there is a definable dichotomy here, as stated. And it would appear by the tone of the posts that the socio-economic differences are evidenced by the slanted positions that the general pop. of LI people seem to take.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

disclaimer: I am from LI, yet i will say that there is a definable dichotomy here, as stated. And it would appear by the tone of the posts that the socio-economic differences are evidenced by the slanted positions that the general pop. of LI people seem to take.

I gather the poster is suggesting that the mid-Atlantic thread does not usually have AI calculations, class rank percentiles, IVY admission criteria, NESCAC options etc. at the center of the conversation. Seems like the goal is UMD, UNC, UVA or bust. A bit of a backhanded slap but maybe an observation based on fact?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The innuendo here is over the top. Both of these comments are wide open for interpretation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't we all get along? Just let the boys play already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look I have been through this twice. Both of my boys were very good students. Neither were top 5% . They doe not struggle. They work hard. Being an all American or an outstanding athlete helps Enormously in gaining admission to an Ivy. I am not going to argue with you.

Congrats to your sons. Unfortunately, that's not the case for most average to above average students that try to succeed at an Ivy. It's tough when every class is a struggle to keep up with all the brainiacs. Ultimately the effects of being overwhelmed as a student manifest itself on the field and after your four years are over when employers don't care that you have an Ivy degree because you graduated in the bottom half of your class. Plenty of good schools out there where you can have a balanced college experience, graduate in the top half of your class and land a great job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Harvard
9 Long Island
3 Maryland

UPENN
8 Long Island
4 MAryland

Princeton
6 Long Island
2 Maryland

Yale
11 Long Island
2 Maryland

Cornell
10 Long Island
3 Maryland

Dartmouth
5 Long Island
4 Maryland

Brown
9 Long Island
2 Maryland

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats to your sons. Unfortunately, that's not the case for most average to above average students that try to succeed at an Ivy. It's tough when every class is a struggle to keep up with all the brainiacs. Ultimately the effects of being overwhelmed as a student manifest itself on the field and after your four years are over when employers don't care that you have an Ivy degree because you graduated in the bottom half of your class. Plenty of good schools out there where you can have a balanced college experience, graduate in the top half of your class and land a great job.

Unless of course if you do happen to graduate in the second half of the class and interview with the CEO of a company who happened to do the same...end of the day its who you know or get to know. I see a lot of knuckleheads with a ton of money who wear slip-ons because they don't even know how to tie their own shoes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey we all want the the kids to have a 3.8 @ Harvard does it happen, maybe, maybe not, but going to the top institutions affords you access to the inner circle if you will of the people who run, manage and own the companies you are looking to get a job at. It is about the networking. Graduate with a 2.5 from Harvard but network with the right people...I say you get a job a heck of a lot quicker than if you got a 3.5 at school ranked lower...it is who you know, not always what you know....

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Hey we all want the the kids to have a 3.8 @ Harvard does it happen, maybe, maybe not, but going to the top institutions affords you access to the inner circle if you will of the people who run, manage and own the companies you are looking to get a job at. It is about the networking. Graduate with a 2.5 from Harvard but network with the right people...I say you get a job a heck of a lot quicker than if you got a 3.5 at school ranked lower...it is who you know, not always what you know....
Unfortunately, the last several posts are clearly authored by parents who have not been through the collegiate summer internship competition rounds at Top 30 Universities. Understand that your student (not just student-athletes) must complete their resumes and in most cases, presubmit their CV and cover letter to a recruiting firm on campus. That student first clears the internal competition to earn the right to an interview - and then competes on campus to potentially land a summer internship.

Why do we emphasize internships? In today's business environment, internships that are productive result in offers upon graduation. Even if one chooses not to return to the internship firm, the experience on your resume is critical.

Now, back to the reason for our post. A 2.5 GPA at any university will not get a student to the interview table for internships and possible positions during recruiting days on campus. There are just too many other qualified candidates with better numbers and overall three year (junior year recruiting) performances that will earn that interview slot.

Alumni networks are incredibly important and should serve as one of the major reasons to attend a Top 30 program from Boston to Washington and beyond. However, expecting special consideration for a 2.5 GPA strictly based on networking is a poor entry level strategy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Unfortunately, the last several posts are clearly authored by parents who have not been through the collegiate summer internship competition rounds at Top 30 Universities. Understand that your student (not just student-athletes) must complete their resumes and in most cases, presubmit their CV and cover letter to a recruiting firm on campus. That student first clears the internal competition to earn the right to an interview - and then competes on campus to potentially land a summer internship.

Why do we emphasize internships? In today's business environment, internships that are productive result in offers upon graduation. Even if one chooses not to return to the internship firm, the experience on your resume is critical.

Now, back to the reason for our post. A 2.5 GPA at any university will not get a student to the interview table for internships and possible positions during recruiting days on campus. There are just too many other qualified candidates with better numbers and overall three year (junior year recruiting) performances that will earn that interview slot.

Alumni networks are incredibly important and should serve as one of the major reasons to attend a Top 30 program from Boston to Washington and beyond. However, expecting special consideration for a 2.5 GPA strictly based on networking is a poor entry level strategy.

This happens to be true. I'm an Ivy alum and would not be able to help anyone with an internship if they don't meet the minimum requirement of a 3.4 GPA. Too many bright kids out there and less positions available. The days of the "good old boy" network are gone forever. My advise is go to the best school you can where you know you can get at least a 3.4-3.5 GPA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This list of LI kids on Ivy rosters is indeed impressive. I think the point is a good one but the comparative is off. Lacrosse in Maryland is really two hotbeds. Obviously there is Baltimore County and the MIAA schools. Next there is the DC area that includes the Maryland and Northern Virginia burbs and the IAC schools (Landon, Gtown Prep, St. Stephens Agnes, etc.) and the parochial league (Gonzaga, Paul VI, etc.). If you look at the Ivy rosters again through this lens, you'll see quite a difference on some rosters, Princeton is most pronounced. Actually, the prep school with the most currently rostered players is Landon in Bethesda, MD which sits right on the Virginia border and has a lot of players from the other side of the Potomac.

I think one of the posters making something of a demographic or social difference between LI and Maryland is correct. I lived in Manhattan for a number of years and now live in Maryland. NY money is bigger and louder than Maryland. So are the parents. Yes, LI Express lunatic parents, that means you. Are Maryland people economically small time by compare? Yes. Are Maryland lacrosse players better or worse than LI players? No. Some of the best players we saw last Summer were not from either, and the best team last Summer at the most competitive tournament -- Young Gunz -- was Dukes from the Philly main line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This list of LI kids on Ivy rosters is indeed impressive. I think the point is a good one but the comparative is off. Lacrosse in Maryland is really two hotbeds. Obviously there is Baltimore County and the MIAA schools. Next there is the DC area that includes the Maryland and Northern Virginia burbs and the IAC schools (Landon, Gtown Prep, St. Stephens Agnes, etc.) and the parochial league (Gonzaga, Paul VI, etc.). If you look at the Ivy rosters again through this lens, you'll see quite a difference on some rosters, Princeton is most pronounced. Actually, the prep school with the most currently rostered players is Landon in Bethesda, MD which sits right on the Virginia border and has a lot of players from the other side of the Potomac.

I think one of the posters making something of a demographic or social difference between LI and Maryland is correct. I lived in Manhattan for a number of years and now live in Maryland. NY money is bigger and louder than Maryland. So are the parents. Yes, LI Express lunatic parents, that means you. Are Maryland people economically small time by compare? Yes. Are Maryland lacrosse players better or worse than LI players? No. Some of the best players we saw last Summer were not from either, and the best team last Summer at the most competitive tournament -- Young Gunz -- was Dukes from the Philly main line.

Md players are marketed better but much less productive at the next level.

Page 33 of 70 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard