BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Girls 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
BOTC is opening our Fall 2013 through Summer 2014 thread covering the Girls 2020 (6th Grade) age group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for opening the discussion!

How many 2020 girls are playing travel lacrosse on Long Island?

The clubs I know of are:

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$
Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Please add any I have missed....

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Refreshing the Girls 2020 discussion thread for the current seasonal year. Team discussions can take place on this thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The clubs I know of are:

THE ONLY CLUB THAT WILL MATTER BY THE END OF THE SUMMER 2014 SEASON WILL BE LONG ISLAND'S TOP TEAM ..........TOP GUN 2020 !
GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

THE ONLY CLUB THAT WILL MATTER BY THE END OF THE SUMMER 2014 SEASON WILL BE LONG ISLAND'S TOP TEAM ..........TOP GUN 2020 !
GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Cute

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

LOL!!! That is too funny!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Shouldn't all 11 year olds be in school at 9:15 in the morning?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may be right, now that they gutted the 2020 YJ blue with FAF and girls the coach trains privately. TG may be the top team. It's a shame we had some girls drop who didn't deserve to and they brought up 2 girls that no way belong on our team. A lot of talent still on team , but chemistry might be a problem

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may be right, now that they gutted the 2020 YJ blue with FAF and girls the coach trains privately. TG may be the top team. It's a shame we had some girls drop who didn't deserve to and they brought up 2 girls that no way belong on our team. A lot of talent still on team , but chemistry might be a problem

I agree that at least one girl didn't deserve to be moved down. But there's been plenty of FAF and girls that train with AC on this team already. They brought up 3 well deserving girls from KJ team. We shall see what happens with the other 3 that you talk about. As for chemistry, they'll be fine. They're 11 year old girls. Parents holding grudges for they're friends is another story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You would have to consider TG the better team before the FAF shuffle as they did play over the summer. Maybe it was that game that spurred the roster shake up.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

This is the reason the other parents in the club cannot stand the 2020 group. It is also the reason that some of the parents that have kids on this team want to move to another club.Yes you beat the YJ team at a showcase tournament( some coaches play showcase tournaments differently even at the younger ages).How did you do when you were in the same bracket as them at a true championship tournament.I watched your group play M&D because I have heard from some of the parents that its the greatest team and would even beat TG 2019 , the team looked like a disaster who turned to be thugs when outplayed.By the way didn't the YJ team that is so terrible beat the M&D team.Has this team ever won any tournament ever?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

This is the reason the other parents in the club cannot stand the 2020 group. It is also the reason that some of the parents that have kids on this team want to move to another club.Yes you beat the YJ team at a showcase tournament( some coaches play showcase tournaments differently even at the younger ages).How did you do when you were in the same bracket as them at a true championship tournament.I watched your group play M&D because I have heard from some of the parents that its the greatest team and would even beat TG 2019 , the team looked like a disaster who turned to be thugs when outplayed.By the way didn't the YJ team that is so terrible beat the M&D team.Has this team ever won any tournament ever?

You must be the stalker parent, your daughter plays YJ yet you go and watch the TG games? You seem way too concerned with other peoples business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be the idiot parent I saw cheering on the kids against M&D for playing like thugs until the yellow and red cards starting coming down. Not a YJ parent just sick of the attitudes of your 2020 group. As far as friends and family of YJ don't know what the most is they have from one town but I bet your 2020 TG team beats it and from what I have seen some of those TG FAF barely belong on purple .By the way if you played 2019 black game would not even be close , probably 16-4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This easily could have been posted by some parent from another team to stir the pot, Don't think for a minute that this sort of behavior does not happen on this site. How easy to post something obnoxious and pretend you are from that club. Don't believe what you read.

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be the idiot parent I saw cheering on the kids against M&D for playing like thugs until the yellow and red cards starting coming down. Not a YJ parent just sick of the attitudes of your 2020 group. As far as friends and family of YJ don't know what the most is they have from one town but I bet your 2020 TG team beats it and from what I have seen some of those TG FAF barely belong on purple .By the way if you played 2019 black game would not even be close , probably 16-4.

Enough already with lumping all the 2020 parents/players together as a big band if thugs!! We CERTAINLY do not all for under that umbrella! Why bring up 2019 black??? I don't think anyone ever claimed 2020 would beat them! No need just POT STIRRING!!! All teams have their good and bad but 2020 black has PLENTY of good!! Let's try to focus on the positive!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This easily could have been posted by some parent from another team to stir the pot, Don't think for a minute that this sort of behavior does not happen on this site. How easy to post something obnoxious and pretend you are from that club. Don't believe what you read.

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Wow powerful argument except where you cannot point anything out that was not true, did TG receive several cards? Yes. Did a kid get kicked out of the game from TG ? Yes. Did the 2020 TG team look like a mediocre team in that game? Yes Are the parents in that age group an embarrassment to the other TG teams? Yes
Calm down your 2020 has never won a tournament .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Wow powerful argument except where you cannot point anything out that was not true, did TG receive several cards? Yes. Did a kid get kicked out of the game from TG ? Yes. Did the 2020 TG team look like a mediocre team in that game? Yes Are the parents in that age group an embarrassment to the other TG teams? Yes

You forgot do you look like a creepy schmo stalking over 2020 girls? YES

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

They have lost only one game ever as you have pointed out to a very good M&D black. One tie to a very good Skywalker and beat what is a very good YJ team. Any given day any one of these teams could beat the others, stop trying to crown the age group champ.a

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

They have lost only one game ever as you have pointed out to a very good M&D black. One tie to a very good Skywalker and beat what is a very good YJ team. Any given day any one of these teams could beat the others, stop trying to crown the age group champ.a

Sounds like all the above are very good teams ,lets leave it at that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

They have lost only one game ever as you have pointed out to a very good M&D black. One tie to a very good Skywalker and beat what is a very good YJ team. Any given day any one of these teams could beat the others, stop trying to crown the age group
champ.a

You are such a loser, yes lost the one and only game against MD, the post you are responding to was replying to some jack a from TG saying they are the only 2020 LI program that matters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Thanks for opening the discussion!

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Beat the M&D team only to have a huge let down and lose to Jones. Any way you want to put it that loss was on the coach. They couldn't fire the coach so players were moved down weather they deserved it or not. And the coach knows its true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You may be right, now that they gutted the 2020 YJ blue with FAF and girls the coach trains privately. TG may be the top team. It's a shame we had some girls drop who didn't deserve to and they brought up 2 girls that no way belong on our team. A lot of talent still on team , but chemistry might be a problem

I agree that at least one girl didn't deserve to be moved down. But there's been plenty of FAF and girls that train with AC on this team already. They brought up 3 well deserving girls from KJ team. We shall see what happens with the other 3 that you talk about. As for chemistry, they'll be fine. They're 11 year old girls. Parents holding grudges for they're friends is another story.

3 Girls from Jones did deserve to move up, one had the right zip code and 2 FAF that about sums it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 Girls from Jones did deserve to move up, one had the right zip code and 2 FAF that about sums it up.

Strongly disagree. Did not see any girls on Jones team that were any stronger than girls already on AC team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strongly disagree. Did not see any girls on Jones team that were any stronger than girls already on AC team.

I agree with you. We lost a couple of real solid players that were moved down for no apparent reason. Three out four of the Jones girls that moved up are good players but not any better than the players they replaced and as far as the other players that were added to our team those are the real head scratchers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Head scratchers, One moved up 4 teams, that's a lot of personal training with top team. Who cares , all about the $$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with you. We lost a couple of real solid players that were moved down for no apparent reason. Three out four of the Jones girls that moved up are good players but not any better than the players they replaced and as far as the other players that were added to our team those are the real head scratchers.

I agree as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree as well.

The team that emerges from the Seattle bracket this weekend should put to rest the 2020 girls argument for this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not fair to the remaining girls on our team who are deserving but left behind. This is the stuff that makes me mad. I hear all the nonsense on this site and this kinda confirms a lot of it. Hurting 12 year olds so one of our teams can win. I don't agree with it at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team that emerges from the Seattle bracket this weekend should put to rest the 2020 girls argument for this year

I could not disagree more , stupid that TG YJ do not play each other. If MD comes out of this pool than more power to them they have earned it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could not disagree more , stupid that TG YJ do not play each other. If MD comes out of this pool than more power to them they have earned it.

Don't count out Skywalkers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come Jones ND defending champions are in a bracket with no one, yet Elevate blue is in a bracket with everyone??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come Jones ND defending champions are in a bracket with no one, yet Elevate blue is in a bracket with everyone??

Because CR ducks big games to keep up the winning. Winning means more kids, more teams, more YJ stickers on minivans all over LI and more money!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because CR ducks big games to keep up the winning. Winning means more kids, more teams, more YJ stickers on minivans all over LI and more money!!!

Because YJ Curcio is "technically" the top team in the age group for YJ and they were already in that bracket. Two teams from the same club rarely play out of the same qualifying pool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And that would be TG 2020 Black! Undefeated this year at Draw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems obvious from the results that Elevate Blue and K Coast Dolphins definitely didn't belong in that bracket at National Draw. They were beaten convincingly in every game.

The tournament should rethink the playoff/bracket formula. Spread the top teams out among the brackets so there is a meaningful playoff. And PLEASE make the playoffs full games instead of 24 minute hack fests.

Congrats to 2020 Top Guns Black (champs) and YJ Jones (finalists).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems obvious from the results that Elevate Blue and K Coast Dolphins definitely didn't belong in that bracket at National Draw. They were beaten convincingly in every game.

The tournament should rethink the playoff/bracket formula. Spread the top teams out among the brackets so there is a meaningful playoff. And PLEASE make the playoffs full games instead of 24 minute hack fests.

Yes, congrats to TG Black. As for YJ Jones, they played and beat no one. Straight path to final. They should have played in the top bracket instead of Elevate. If you are a Jones parent I wouldn't have been very happy paying all this money to play 1 meaningful 1/2 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, congrats to TG Black. As for YJ Jones, they played and beat no one. Straight path to final. They should have played in the top bracket instead of Elevate. If you are a Jones parent I wouldn't have been very happy paying all this money to play 1 meaningful 1/2 game.

Same thing could be said for 2019 TG black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would have to agree with this!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sadly written from a yj blue parent. Such a shame. Hope you beat the traffic home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sadly written from a yj blue parent. Such a shame. Hope you beat the traffic home.

No. Not a YJ parent. A proud TG parent. Funny how your insecurities drive you to attack your own. Anyway, my point is valid...if you claim to be a top rank team, wouldn't you want to play all the top teams? I know I would want to.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard