BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No... we were talking the town day for heckshire fall brawl. The 7/8 team we were speaking of was Riverhead (7th grade team from riverhead and surrounding areas calls themselves bolla). Laxdad14 and I have had some great conversations over the past year+ about 2019. Laxdad14 is spot on many times.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dunedawgs have a combined 7/8th grade team ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did he go?

They lost a very good middie also
New additions, yes. Actually looking stronger than last year. Bolla isn't playing, but a mixed 7/8th grade team.
Laxdad14 how's dune dawgs looking this year. Any new additions like last year? Is Bolla playing in Heckshire's town day?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
almost every crazed lax parent with an axe to grind and looking for the next Duke JHU Harvard offer for their prescious.

they'll also have their kid repeat a year (transfer to another school) in grade school and then their kid will be another year older than everyone when they enter HS as freshman.(just look at the recent 2017 commits).

lastly, they'll do a year of PG and be 21 yrs old by fresman year in college. red shirt another year and they'll be an AARP member at graduation.

it is a great system and MD (as well as some LIers) have mastered it

take a look at the rosters of theses clubs (especially MD) and you'll see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CageSage-
Thanks again for moderating. Great board!
Interested to take up youth team age issues raised by posters. Age, not class year, is the relevant measure of physical advantage, in my opinion. I draw a distinction between youth teams and high school (HS) teams. 2017, or freshman, is our youngest HS team in Virginia. Our youth teams are set according to USLacrosse age guidelines:
U13: Born on or after 9/1/00
See bottom of Page 1: http://www.uslacrosse.org/portals/1/documents/pdf/participants/players/2014-boys-youth-rules.pdf
We do not set youth teams by class year, although an u13 AA team is likely all 7th graders (2019), and maybe young 8th graders, with a couple of talented 6th graders possibly sprinkled in. 2yrs per age group; U9, U11, U13, U15. I had never heard of U12 or U14 before finding this board.
A comparison of ages of U13 or 2019 youth teams drawn from CageSage’s response to my previous post:
LI: In WashDC:
12/1/99 or older are U15 or HS
12/01/99 - 08/31/00 ... Class of 2018 ... 8th Grade .... U/14; U15 in WashDC
09/01/00 - 11/30/00 ... Class of 2018 ... 8th Grade .... U/13; U13 in WashDC

12/01/00 - 08/31/01 ... Class of 2019 ... 7th Grade .... U/13; U13 in WashDC
09/01/01 - 11/30/01 ... Class of 2019 ... 7th Grade .... U/12; U13 in WashDC

12/01/01 - 08/31/02 ... Class of 2020 ... 6th Grade .... U/12; U13 in WashDC
8/31/02 or younger is U11 (or U9) in Washington.
The ages are very close, but on Long Island our U13AA Orange team would lose its oldest members; those born in September, October and November of 2000. There is no doubt that losing these oldest players would significantly weaken our team. These kids are mostly 7th graders here as our school ages run 10/1 to 9/30 according to state established guidelines. At the youth level, there is nothing sinister going on here, just kids that are in school together playing sports together. It seems odd that there is a 3 month discrepancy per class VA to LI. I am not sure why in practice we differ, except that perhaps our kids start 1st grade earlier.
There may be exceptions, but in my experience, within the NPYLL the USLacrosse age guidelines are followed. This is true for all NPYLL teams, even those in Baltimore area—Crabs, Breakers, Hawks, etc. Enforcement is an open question, but it is hard to believe that paid coaches at for-profit clubs would turn a blind eye to discrepancies. Older (and younger) kids routinely play out of class (and age group) because of birthdates that fall outside the guidelines.
As it is at the youth level, DC and NPYLL teams hold a narrow age advantage over LI teams since we are up to 3 months older. With reclassings (B.S. in my book), HS may be a completely different story, particularly at the privates.
Unfortunately, this reasoning also does not explain Jr’s team getting smoked by the Dune Dogs ;-)
-VaLaxDad

VALaxDad

The team you are referring to is the HDD 2019 Taylor team. (HDD = Havoc Dune Dawgs)
This is a team of 2019 & 2020 players. some of the best talent I have seen play together. They are coached by Mike Taylor, Dowling Men's Lacrosse Assistant Head Coach. Mike is an awesome coach and has worked hard with a hard working group of players.
The dedication of the individuals has come together to make a team that dominates in their age bracket (2019 or U13)
Getting "smoked" is a tough pill to swallow especially when it is at the hands of a younger group of kids. Please don't misunderstand, I am not bragging, just want you to have a clear picture of what you are up against.
If you click around the threads this team has a lot of negative comments made about it, in the end I think it is just sour grapes.
We look forward to seeing you out of the fields this summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dunedawgs have a combined 7/8th grade team ?

Havoc Dune Dawgs (HDD) has teams that range from 2024 (2nd Grade) to Varsity.

They are not a one team group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
At private HS in MD and elsewhere, you will find overage kids. I have not seen it at youth, and we routinely play teams feeding the MD MIAA A (HS privates) teams.

Fun to complain about, hide behind, but what's the solution? I agree with a poster in another thread--USLacrosse could stop it by simply refusing to insure tournaments/teams/players that do not follow its age guidelines. Make organizers, coaches and players all sign affidavits certifying ages. Easy implementation at youth, harder at HS level.

Sadly, it will likely take serious injuries, and follow on lawsuits, to cause real change. Likely too late for 2019 son...

almost every crazed lax parent with an axe to grind and looking for the next Duke JHU Harvard offer for their prescious.

they'll also have their kid repeat a year (transfer to another school) in grade school and then their kid will be another year older than everyone when they enter HS as freshman.(just look at the recent 2017 commits).

lastly, they'll do a year of PG and be 21 yrs old by fresman year in college. red shirt another year and they'll be an AARP member at graduation.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Yes, they were great when we played them 2 yrs ago. If they are still together, and it appears that they are for the most part, I'm sure they are still awesome. Does this HDD 2019 team regularly play the top Express, Team 91 and other LI teams? How do they fare? Close games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The issue of the top 3 teams of 2019 age group on LI is they barely play against each other.

There was a rift between Express and 91 two years ago, they only played once. Last year Expressed play 91 twice.

Express and DD never played against each other. I hope that changes this year.

91 and DD played once or twice if that. Some say a few of the 91 2020 play on DD so they don't play the same weekends.

Have you played fl$ (LI) or Patriots (NJ).

Originally Posted by VaLaxDad
Yes, they were great when we played them 2 yrs ago. If they are still together, and it appears that they are for the most part, I'm sure they are still awesome. Does this HDD 2019 team regularly play the top Express, Team 91 and other LI teams? How do they fare? Close games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they play weak teams and beat their chests !! Won't play best teams without all their best players. No confidence in 60 percent of their our team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange just Played Express Wolverines last Sunday in Uniondale.. Express lost by 2 in a good game..

The issue of the top 3 teams of 2019 age group on LI is they barely play against each other.

There was a rift between Express and 91 two years ago, they only played once. Last year Expressed play 91 twice.

Express and DD never played against each other. I hope that changes this year.

91 and DD played once or twice if that. Some say a few of the 91 2020 play on DD so they don't play the same weekends.

Have you played fl$ (LI) or Patriots (NJ).

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We did not play 91 last year. Played them two years ago twice or three times. Can't remember. Played Express three times last year. Did not play 91. We do not beat our chests about winning. We just defend ourselves to all the bulls*&t that is said. Trying not to go down the negative path. Believe me, we can go their!!! Best of luck to your son and his team. Your 60% quote is assinine. Hope your son doesn't have your same attitude. Keep doing whatever you do, and we will do what we do. You and I both know our kids are developing at a much higher level.

I said it before, the two crush boys were at Express tryouts two years ago, and the director made a comment that didn't go over well; hence, them going over to crush. No need to say more!

Laxdad14

No they play weak teams and beat their chests !! Won't play best teams without all their best players. No confidence in 60 percent of their our team...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why so negative... Laxdad14 were having a nice convo with valaxdad. Your the reason people give LI,lax bad names.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
So, as I am gathering here, the top 2019 teams on LI are, in no particular order, Havoc Dune Dogs, Team 91 Orange and LI Express Wolverine?

Is there 1 well run tourney that all all 3 will play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2019 is more of a B bracket team, they don't come close to 2019 91 orange and 2019 Dune Dawgs! They lost a lot of players this year. Didn't win any real tournaments last year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2019 is an excellent team and will do a ton of winning this year. I am not an Express parent but did see them play last Sunday against 91 and PA Dukes. They are absolutely an "A" team and in my opinion can beat anyone on any given day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express 2019 is more of a B bracket team, they don't come close to 2019 91 orange and 2019 Dune Dawgs! They lost a lot of players this year. Didn't win any real tournaments last year!

They lost to 91 Orange by 2 goals last week. Come down off your horse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express lost to 91 last week by 2 goals and were tied at the 1/2. It was a very competetive game. I don't know what you're talking about calling them a B team - just trying to stir the pot and be abnoxious!

They lost to 91 Orange by 2 goals last week. Come down off your horse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is trying to stir the pot. The Express team lost their best player to 91 and and another talented midfielder to the Dune Dawgs. Their big lefty from Ct is hit or miss when he shows up and this is all on a team that did not win a tournament last summer and the players celebrated their incompetence on social network. A lot of questions there not remedied by beating B level teams in weak Fall tournaments. Just stating facts Sometimes perception is not reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one is trying to stir the pot. The Express team lost their best player to 91 and and another talented midfielder to the Dune Dawgs. Their big lefty from Ct is hit or miss when he shows up and this is all on a team that did not win a tournament last summer and the players celebrated their incompetence on social network. A lot of questions there not remedied by beating B level teams in weak Fall tournaments. Just stating facts Sometimes perception is not reality.

Ok..so if 91 only beat them by only 2 goals after losing all these players, than you are telling us that 91 is a B/B plus level team as well. Typical 91parent.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about the 3 boys that widely stayed at GC ? I'm sure they reloaded and will be fine come this spring. Still a very strong team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 only won by two goals and were missing about 4 of the top players. So having said that yes express is a B level team. Those 4 kids would have accounted for at least 5 more goal then it would be a 7 goal beat down. So keep telling yourself 91 only beat us by two goals and that the express is an A team. Hey you have to justify why you spend all that money somehow. Can't wait until we see you in a real tournament and the 91 and DD "B" teams beat you. Keep practicing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 only won by two goals and were missing about 4 of the top players. So having said that yes express is a B level team. Those 4 kids would have accounted for at least 5 more goal then it would be a 7 goal beat down. So keep telling yourself 91 only beat us by two goals and that the express is an A team. Hey you have to justify why you spend all that money somehow. Can't wait until we see you in a real tournament and the 91 and DD "B" teams beat you. Keep practicing.

I heard that 91 was also missing Bigfoot, a Unicorn and a Leprechaun. Those guys are good for at least 10 goals each, so wasn't the REAL beat down more like 37!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like 91 and express were both missing players but at least they showed up unlike HDD. I know your focus is box.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Doesn't sound like express was missing anyone. That is there A team if you can believe it. If you think what happened to this express team over the last few years it is amazing. They went from being the number one in the area to now being called a B team. WOW

Sounds like 91 and express were both missing players but at least they showed up unlike HDD. I know your focus is box.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I truly don't know what's sadder. That a grown adult keeps record of a team that his son does not play for or that he follows 12 year old boys on Instagram. Just stating the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Phil personally spoke to Mike C. Mike knew that HDD could not be there and that HDD players were committed elsewhere. So if someone said HDD would be there, they spoke out of turn.

And for your info genius…Box Lacrosse is on Saturday NOT Sunday. You should come down and see what the training is about. College Coaches are raving about the training bonus of utilizing REAL Canadian Box Lacrosse as an off season training method.

Let's wait until the Summer Travel Season and see who shakes out where. Many of the teams have new players that need to be integrating into playing with their new teams and being coached by someone different.

And let's also remember this is 2019 (U13) Lacrosse, NOT DI Lacrosse people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do goalies benefit from box lacrosse training or is it geared just for field players ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Somehow I get the feeling that the offending post was posted by a "former Express parent" and not a 91 parent. Seems to know just a bit too much about the team, heh? I think you should read the post again from a different perspective this time. How would a 91 parent know which player doesn't show up at things or about a posting on social media? I think you are getting your leg pulled by someone who left your program this year and is trying to get it stirred up. All 3 teams are very good and could beat each other on any given day. They are kids for pete's sake and we should stop living through them. Btw, 91 was actually missing 6 players against LIE and 7 against Dukes but I think it is silly to say they would have accounted for all of these "missing goals", especially because 2 of them are long poles,and 1 is a goalie (although the leprechaun has a great shot)! It was just a fall scrimmage people. Besides, it is obvious that beating 91 has become somewhat of an obsession for LIE - they play us at a level higher than they play others and have been practicing like it is the summer tournament season already. They have pride and great players over their too. Good luck this year and remember, its not about you, its about your kid.

Ok..so if 91 only beat them by only 2 goals after losing all these players, than you are telling us that 91 is a B/B plus level team as well. Typical 91parent.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone needs to remember ..It's not about the team at all. It's only about doing whats best for your child. No one moves around because they want to be on a winning team. All these kids switch because either they didn't get the playing time or they want to go to an organization that will help them to be on the team in H.S.. In the end the idea of trying to be on the best team is a joke. No one is paying 2K to have their kid sit on the bench. SO don't worry about what team your kid is on we should just be selfish as sad as it sounds and do whats best for your kid not the organization or team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure, there are more than a handful of families that are no longer on that 2019 team that have a wealth of knowledge of the 2019 class. Some wish you the best as I do, some may wish you other things.

But I am not sure it has to be an ex-Express parent saying these things. I am an ex-Express parent and have mentioned many of these topics to the families and dads of my sons new teammates. Many of which was already known to them. It was known to them because their friends have boys on other teams who have heard all the same things. So it does not have to be an ex-Express family airing these issues.

One other thing I cant stand is when you (or whomever) post that the only way to be considered an A team is you need to beat everyone. If you beat everyone who is out there left to play? Losing to a top team (within 5 goals) does not make you a lower tier team.

Happy Thanksgiving! and in that spirit, I am thankful my son had the opportunity to have been an Express player. But I am also thankful he has been able to move on and meet more amazing boys and coaches.

Somehow I get the feeling that the offending post was posted by a "former Express parent" and not a 91 parent. Seems to know just a bit too much about the team, heh? I think you should read the post again from a different perspective this time. How would a 91 parent know which player doesn't show up at things or about a posting on social media? I think you are getting your leg pulled by someone who left your program this year and is trying to get it stirred up. All 3 teams are very good and could beat each other on any given day. They are kids for pete's sake and we should stop living through them. Btw, 91 was actually missing 6 players against LIE and 7 against Dukes but I think it is silly to say they would have accounted for all of these "missing goals", especially because 2 of them are long poles,and 1 is a goalie (although the leprechaun has a great shot)! It was just a fall scrimmage people. Besides, it is obvious that beating 91 has become somewhat of an obsession for LIE - they play us at a level higher than they play others and have been practicing like it is the summer tournament season already. They have pride and great players over their too. Good luck this year and remember, its not about you, its about your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At private HS in MD and elsewhere, you will find overage kids. I have not seen it at youth, and we routinely play teams feeding the MD MIAA A (HS privates) teams.

Fun to complain about, hide behind, but what's the solution? I agree with a poster in another thread--USLacrosse could stop it by simply refusing to insure tournaments/teams/players that do not follow its age guidelines. Make organizers, coaches and players all sign affidavits certifying ages. Easy implementation at youth, harder at HS level.

Sadly, it will likely take serious injuries, and follow on lawsuits, to cause real change. Likely too late for 2019 son...

I think you are right in saying that insurance is a great way to remedy the concern of over age players.

Also, kicking a team out of a tourney and forfeiting the games with overage players would be a deterrant as well.

Imagine the uproar if a travel team heads out for a weekend, incurs the costs of travel and hotels, etc, and is then forced to go home because one or several players are too old. You can bet that the organization would self regulate better so as to not answer to the parents that were furiouss abour a wasted trip.

simply put, at the youth level, it is not in the spirit of good sportsmanship to play against other players that are not the same age. it is also a blatant disregard of safety. all for an extra advantage either in wins or in looks from coaches...it's shamefull and disingenious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you are right in saying that insurance is a great way to remedy the concern of over age players.

Also, kicking a team out of a tourney and forfeiting the games with overage players would be a deterrant as well.

Imagine the uproar if a travel team heads out for a weekend, incurs the costs of travel and hotels, etc, and is then forced to go home because one or several players are too old. You can bet that the organization would self regulate better so as to not answer to the parents that were furiouss abour a wasted trip.

simply put, at the youth level, it is not in the spirit of good sportsmanship to play against other players that are not the same age. it is also a blatant disregard of safety. all for an extra advantage either in wins or in looks from coaches...it's shamefull and disingenious.

This NEVER happens in Youth Hockey, which is governed by USA Hockey. This organization goes by birth year and there is no bending the rules. If US Lacrosse followed the same guidelines there wouldnt be an issues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
never happen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think you somehow missed my point. first of all, it has nothing to do with who wishes me well and who doesnt. i dont know who you think you are replying to but you are wrong. Second, I never said anything about goal differential or lower tier teams - i dont post that kind of cr@p about kids. The point of my post was that I believe the original poster was not likely a "typical 91 parent" (whatever that means). The only people who would know about a an attendance issue with a particular kid or something the boys did on social media is probably a parent associated with that team - makes sense no? and how about this, when you have a conversation with someone at a training venue, and then two days or so later you read a post using the same exact terms, phrases and topic issues this person used and said, it would be kind of obvious to you who that poster is. And in this case that person IS NOT a 91 parent and i will leave it right there - just saying. trying to avoid the hate and put out the fire before it spreads. I dont think 91 parent would come on here and insult a team that they barely beat - just doesnt make sense but making sense is not a requirement for posting here.
Sure, there are more than a handful of families that are no longer on that 2019 team that have a wealth of knowledge of the 2019 class. Some wish you the best as I do, some may wish you other things.

But I am not sure it has to be an ex-Express parent saying these things. I am an ex-Express parent and have mentioned many of these topics to the families and dads of my sons new teammates. Many of which was already known to them. It was known to them because their friends have boys on other teams who have heard all the same things. So it does not have to be an ex-Express family airing these issues.

One other thing I cant stand is when you (or whomever) post that the only way to be considered an A team is you need to beat everyone. If you beat everyone who is out there left to play? Losing to a top team (within 5 goals) does not make you a lower tier team.

Happy Thanksgiving! and in that spirit, I am thankful my son had the opportunity to have been an Express player. But I am also thankful he has been able to move on and meet more amazing boys and coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know who I was posting to, doesn't matter to me it was in general. The topics of boys migrating to other teams (91 & DD) and the CT boy hardly showing up are all well known. It did not have to be a former express parent. That is what I took as your point.

The part about goal differential that is all over every forum Is Not directed at You, it was at whomever. Because I, unlike you ain't smart enough to figure out who is posting. But I am sick of the... If we beat you by "X" amount of goals then you are not an "A" team. In this case it was a 1 or 2 goal game where both teams were missing players.

I don't know what training your talking about, there have been so many, but I dont want to spread the hate either. If someone was spewing venom and hate at a training session then sorry you have the wrong person. Just say'in?
(is putting "just saying" supposed to mean something?)

i think you somehow missed my point. first of all, it has nothing to do with who wishes me well and who doesnt. i dont know who you think you are replying to but you are wrong. Second, I never said anything about goal differential or lower tier teams - i dont post that kind of cr@p about kids. The point of my post was that I believe the original poster was not likely a "typical 91 parent" (whatever that means). The only people who would know about a an attendance issue with a particular kid or something the boys did on social media is probably a parent associated with that team - makes sense no? and how about this, when you have a conversation with someone at a training venue, and then two days or so later you read a post using the same exact terms, phrases and topic issues this person used and said, it would be kind of obvious to you who that poster is. And in this case that person IS NOT a 91 parent and i will leave it right there - just saying. trying to avoid the hate and put out the fire before it spreads. I dont think 91 parent would come on here and insult a team that they barely beat - just doesnt make sense but making sense is not a requirement for posting here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk folks

When do,we learn which teams the MS boys will play. Having gone through this with my older boys, it wasn't worth them playing. Why, competition was not any good nor is the 1/3 2/4 and 5th period split time worth playing.

If my MS changed the teams they played it may be worth it for my youngest. When is this finalized

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk folks

When do,we learn which teams the MS boys will play. Having gone through this with my older boys, it wasn't worth them playing. Why, competition was not any good nor is the 1/3 2/4 and 5th period split time worth playing.

If my MS changed the teams they played it may be worth it for my youngest. When is this finalized

What School District?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I haven't checked yet this year, but you can go to www.sectionxi.org to get schedules for all sports and schools...

Suffolk folks

What School District?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only the Varsity and JV programs are listed for lax no MS/B schedules yet.

I haven't checked yet this year, but you can go to www.sectionxi.org to get schedules for all sports and schools...

Suffolk folks

What School District?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many games do they play in middle school? I know they played 6 games for football.

Page 3 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard