BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,654
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 88 of 220 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SO who is actually in this FAF plan?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Nice job by your TG daddy coach at T3 tournent this weekend. Hey Bill it's about time to reign in your TG daddy coach wannabes. They are 12 year olds playing in a fall league , calm down and realize you owe the kids on your team an apology . Keep up the good work your TG reputation is getting better and better.

Good job but not as good as the Mommy that coached the 2020 YJ big $$$ to have a parent coach. LOL

Lets compare coaches, TG psycho daddy has no real coaching experience, ran onto field to prove psycho status arguing w refs when game was over, runs isolation plays over and over for his daughter
YJ mommy coach, has years of experience coaching girls lacrosse as the varsity coach for Huntington High School, daughter plays defense, shows the girls to respect the refs and realizes its just 11 year olds playing fall ball

Funny thing is YJ mommy coach has had her daughter play in more than a few tournaments on the Psycho TG Daddy team. Go figure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you're a complete tool lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job by your TG daddy coach at T3 tournent this weekend. Hey Bill it's about time to reign in your TG daddy coach wannabes. They are 12 year olds playing in a fall league , calm down and realize you owe the kids on your team an apology . Keep up the good work your TG reputation is getting better and better.

You're a simple-minded dope, with too much time on your hands...Bill is not responsible for the actions of every parent who has a kid playing in the TG organization. Every organization has crazy Dad's, AND Mom's...TG is doing just fine.

The big difference is that BS and SS allow the TG Daddy's to coach in the fall. They hand select the girls. They then play only their kids and enter into tournaments to pump up themselves and their egos. They embarrass the program with each appearance. This is so like the YJ friends and family plan.

if you are talking about the 2020 girls who played in New jersey in the 2018/2019 division you couldn't be farther from the truth. Every girl on the 2020 roster was invited to play, and only 3 girls on the roster actually didn't. this was no friends and family plan, this was some parents who volunteered and asked every girl and got most almost every single girl there. And, they did pretty good. My daughter played and I thought the coaches were composed all day. One call to send the girls home was heated , but can't take away the rest of the day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First why should Bill be embarrassed? This is a group of girls who are playing fall ball together! It's said on here time and time again "go out and make your own team..." Guess you're damed if you do damed if you don't! They are NOT entering these tournaments as a TG team! They have another name, different coaches and they do not wear their TG pinnies! TG does not currently offer anything for the younger girls in the fall! Would it be better for them to put their sticks down from Aug- April? That' would be ridiculous! They went out and made their own team and btw the entire 2020 team was invited to T3. There were 20 of the 23-24 girls there! Many of these kids play on different fall teams - as they should! I think Bill & Shannon would be extremely proud of how well their 2020 girls played in the 2019/2018 division!!
As for the coaches, they are doing a fine job! If your kid is not on the team you really have no reason to be commenting on their ability or lack there of! If you're not involved why care so much? These are dads offering their time and no they are not the summer coaches - they never claimed to be! If you're not directly involved with this team you should really spend less time worrying about it! The kids/parents on this team are not being held captive if they were unhappy they would leave and go else where! Even though many of the other "daddy" teams are not as welcoming as this one!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why all the name calling. I agree that Top Guns is a great program that like any club could use some constructive criticism not insults. What I think some people feel that when you join a travel club/program for a lot of people it is to have their children experience playing for an impartial coach and not playing for Dads who are coaching and making their own kids the priority as they do for Pal/town teams. But since Top Guns uses college students as coaches all the fall /winter stuff Billy and Shannon leave to the Dads. I personally don't feel that's appropriate at club level. I would rather they enlist local independent coaches who could do a fall or winter tournament with the selected teams and see no control go to the fathers. The Dads also only ask a handful of the girls hoping to have some of them have a better chemistry for the spring/summer. Not really fair either. A lot of good points are missed by posters above because all people are paying attention to are the insults. Please be adults.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Nice job by your TG daddy coach at T3 tournent this weekend. Hey Bill it's about time to reign in your TG daddy coach wannabes. They are 12 year olds playing in a fall league , calm down and realize you owe the kids on your team an apology . Keep up the good work your TG reputation is getting better and better.

Good job but not as good as the Mommy that coached the 2020 YJ big $$$ to have a parent coach. LOL

ran onto field to prove psycho status arguing w refs when game was over, runs isolation plays over and over for his daughter

I'll call you out on your statement. Three coaches on the sideline for that team all day long. . Two of the daughters play D and the other one played attack. I Didn't see an isolation play most of the day, and if there was the coaches daughters were not part of them. So, why lie? These girls were commended by the refs all day, and even YJ parents waiting for their game right after were very gracious in complementing the girls, move on and stop with the lies. they are after all 11 YEARS OLD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont understand your problem with fathers getting together and grabbing some girls to play in some tournaments. Why dont you yjs do it. Not allowed maybe. Get to save alot of money and keep a stick in there hands.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long time lurker of BOC, first time poster. With regard to this last weekend's showcases. (This is a little off topic and sorry if I am highjacking the thread) I have to say, this Summer/Fall has been quite a learning experience for me as a parent.

I learned that tourney registrations and scheduling is NOT based on merit. Some clubs don't have to have an army of parents manning the registration pages when it opens and then closes in less than 5 minutes. I noticed that the same "A" level teams played each other both on Sat and Sun. One team was "frozen out". It's really been bugging me because this Summer and Fall is important for the 16's. This last weekend, they played and crushed one minor "A" team as well as several "B" level teams....in front of no college coaches. It's rigged! It's all about the "Brand" and making money.

My daughter's team has not lost to the "vaunted" Skywalkers Blue since they were in 6th grade. Haven't lost to TG's since 6th grade. In addition, until this last weekend, they were the only team to have beaten M&D 16 Black more than once....(I believe it's 4 times now). Congrats to the Defoe BTW, Our girls were hoping for another opportunity to play the YJ's and the TG's but were denied that opportunity.

It's just deflating to see that worthy teams are prevented from playing meaningfull games against strong opponants in front of collegiate recruiters.

Sorry for the rant. Im just sick and tired of the blatant "backdoor" manipulation.

Too funny , you had your chance to play the best 2016 teams but did not make it out of pool play, all you had to do was win all your pool play games and you were in.Seems that when YJ is around you guys never catch a break.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont understand your problem with fathers getting together and grabbing some girls to play in some tournaments. Why dont you yjs do it. Not allowed maybe. Get to save alot of money and keep a stick in there hands.

There are several fall tournaments where its parents on the sidelines for the YJ especially the younger age. Only the recruiting age has paid coaches on the sidelines so move on from your banter about YJ and the mommy coach making $$$ she is a volunteer for the fall just like some of the other parents.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome news I hear the best young player has selected again this year what team she wishes to play on. Tuff decision, play on older team and coaching not as good , play on younger team and players not as good plus parents are insane. I think the braintrust got a little nervous that they could lose her so they let her decide what team she plays on.Even heard they went to the house to beg her to stay, seems desperate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice job by your TG daddy coach at T3 tournent this weekend. Hey Bill it's about time to reign in your TG daddy coach wannabes. They are 12 year olds playing in a fall league , calm down and realize you owe the kids on your team an apology . Keep up the good work your TG reputation is getting better and better.

You're a simple-minded dope, with too much time on your hands...Bill is not responsible for the actions of every parent who has a kid playing in the TG organization. Every organization has crazy Dad's, AND Mom's...TG is doing just fine.

The big difference is that BS and SS allow the TG Daddy's to coach in the fall. They hand select the girls. They then play only their kids and enter into tournaments to pump up themselves and their egos. They embarrass the program with each appearance. This is so like the YJ friends and family plan.

Embarrasing is the way yj ran up score versus 2020/2021 teams that could barely catch and throw, but in the end I guess they all felt good about themselves!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Embarrasing is the way yj ran up score versus 2020/2021 teams that could barely catch and throw, but in the end I guess they all felt good about themselves!

The YJ entered in the 2020 division was comprised of both 2020's and 2021's so get your facts straight a-hole. Worry about your own problems as you alienate your own team by hand picking your players. Now crawl back under your trailer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I dont understand your problem with fathers getting together and grabbing some girls to play in some tournaments. Why dont you yjs do it. Not allowed maybe. Get to save alot of money and keep a stick in there hands.

There are several fall tournaments where its parents on the sidelines for the YJ especially the younger age. Only the recruiting age has paid coaches on the sidelines so move on from your banter about YJ and the mommy coach making $$$ she is a volunteer for the fall just like some of the other parents.

If the mommy coach is a volunteer, where is all the money the YJ collected for these tournaments going?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Nice job by your TG daddy coach at T3 tournent this weekend. Hey Bill it's about time to reign in your TG daddy coach wannabes. They are 12 year olds playing in a fall league , calm down and realize you owe the kids on your team an apology . Keep up the good work your TG reputation is getting better and better.

Lets compare coaches, TG psycho daddy has no real coaching experience, ran onto field to prove psycho status arguing w refs when game was over, runs isolation plays over and over for his daughter
YJ mommy coach, has years of experience coaching girls lacrosse as the varsity coach for Huntington High School, daughter plays defense, shows the girls to respect the refs and realizes its just 11 year olds playing fall ball

Funny thing is YJ mommy coach has had her daughter play in more than a few tournaments on the Psycho TG Daddy team. Go figure.

What? Are you kidding ? The YJ Coaches kid also plays for the TG? Do as I say not as I do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome news I hear the best young player has selected again this year what team she wishes to play on. Tuff decision, play on older team and coaching not as good , play on younger team and players not as good plus parents are insane. I think the braintrust got a little nervous that they could lose her so they let her decide what team she plays on.Even heard they went to the house to beg her to stay, seems desperate.

Now we all know you shouldn't believe even 1% of "what you hear"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great post.Stop the negativity it was a great day for the girls,
They played their hearts out all day. They had a great time between games, the parents were fine no one got crazy like some make it out to be. The coaches in my opinion didn't do anything out of line,Yes at the end there was an on the field out burst. You know what if your a parent...With a heart and some emotion you could probably understand, it his little girl was on the field crying and yes maybe he over reacted.

Thank You to the parents who put this together, and congratulations to our 2020 girls who played their hearts out all day against 2019 and 2018 teams. It was a great moment to see the YG parents on the sideline chearing for a fellow L.I. team playing out of town, we need more of that from both sides.

Congratulations to the YJ teams that won their respective divisions..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The YJ entered in the 2020 division was comprised of both 2020's and 2021's so get your facts straight a-hole. Worry about your own problems as you alienate your own team by hand picking your players. Now crawl back under your trailer

You must have been the parent yelling for your daughter to Go to Goal, when up by 10.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Nice job by your TG daddy coach at T3 tournent this weekend. Hey Bill it's about time to reign in your TG daddy coach wannabes. They are 12 year olds playing in a fall league , calm down and realize you owe the kids on your team an apology . Keep up the good work your TG reputation is getting better and better.

What? Are you kidding ? The YJ Coaches kid also plays for the TG? Do as I say not as I do.
Mommy coach did the same thing at 91 a few years ago, not a very good coach. She is the same as the "psycho Daddy" that everyone talks about. She also coached for Beach Bums for at least 1 year. All she is interested in is making sure her daughter never leaves the field.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You must have been the parent yelling for your daughter to Go to Goal, when up by 10.

"look who is stalking the YJ games" TG your pathetic! watch your own kids play unless you are thinking about coming over LOL

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Mommy coach did the same thing at 91 a few years ago, not a very good coach. She is the same as the "psycho Daddy" that everyone talks about. She also coached for Beach Bums for at least 1 year. All she is interested in is making sure her daughter never leaves the field.

Ohhh, now I know who you mean. Yes, I think you have her pegged.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems to me that you're repeating exactly what was said in the original post - those e are the facts! The issue was the lack of sportsmanship in beating up what were clearly inferior teams - 18-0, 16-2...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems to me that you're repeating exactly what was said in the original post - those e are the facts! The issue was the lack of sportsmanship in beating up what were clearly inferior teams - 18-0, 16-2...

Not sure if 2 2021's on the YJ 2020 team should really be considered a mixed age team......and not all YJ's parents felt good about the lopsided scores.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to be honest and ask what all the fuss is about? First, the whole TG daddy thing...So a couple of parents got together and coached a tournament. Seems they invited all the TG girls from the team, so big deal. Good Job. According to one of the coaches, they tried to enter the 2020 division but were told there were only openings in 2019. So they did well playing in the 2018/19 division. Even better. Knowing a lot of the YJ parents, they would have preferred playing up. Have never seen them back down from a challenge in this age group, so I'm sure if they knew that Green Machine was playing up and the competition would be so poor, they would have done the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played their hearts out all day. They had a great time between games, the parents were fine no one got crazy like some make it out to be. The coaches in my opinion didn't do anything out of line,Yes at the end there was an on the field out burst. You know what if your a parent...With a heart and some emotion you could probably understand, it his little girl was on the field crying and yes maybe he over reacted.

Thank You to the parents who put this together, and congratulations to our 2020 girls who played their hearts out all day against 2019 and 2018 teams. It was a great moment to see the YG parents on the sideline chearing for a fellow L.I. team playing out of town, we need more of that from both sides.

Just too funny, your okay w the on the field outburst in an 11 year old fall tournament, if that's what Bill ands Shannon want to represent their club then they should get the kid back who was stealing stuff at National Drawaybe she can pick up the new uniforms at a discount price.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just too funny, your okay w the on the field outburst in an 11 year old fall tournament, if that's what Bill ands Shannon want to represent their club then they should get the kid back who was stealing stuff at National Drawaybe she can pick up the new uniforms at a discount price.

Like it doesn't happen with other programs, coaches, and parents. It's never the right thing to do, but you're trying to say that's the TG way, and that's ridiculous. Nobody said Bill and Shannon want that to represent their club...only you said that, now try to get a life, and go away already...

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Are you for real, dredging up something that happened with one girl a few years ago? That's a fatal flaw in logic, to attribute to a whole club the actions on an individual.

There's bad behavior all over the sidelines of all sports. No one loves it or approves of it. The end.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

Are you for real, dredging up something that happened with one girl a few years ago? That's a fatal flaw in logic, to attribute to a whole club the actions on an individual.

There's bad behavior all over the sidelines of all sports. No one loves it or approves of it. The end.

Well said Powder. Time to move on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fatal flaw is you are condoning the on field outburst saying it happens on all sidelines when clearly it does not. Amazing you have no issue with this , where do you draw the line, does he need to come in physical contact w the ref, does he need to actually punch the guy. To funny that when one of these daddy teams beats a YJ team it's a TG win when one of these daddy teams have a coach freak out it has nothing to do w TG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The fatal flaw is you are condoning the on field outburst saying it happens on all sidelines when clearly it does not. Amazing you have no issue with this , where do you draw the line, does he need to come in physical contact w the ref, does he need to actually punch the guy. To funny that when one of these daddy teams beats a YJ team it's a TG win when one of these daddy teams have a coach freak out it has nothing to do w TG.

You must be a newbie to this all, otherwise you would know of all the YJ antics from players, parents and coaches that have been prominent through the years. You can come on here and try to put a anti TG spin on this type of behavior but as a part of the YJs you would best bite your tongue on this topic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to funny?? Why is that funny? Why does the fact that it was 11 year olds and a fall tournament have anything to do with it? If your paying attention you would realize that these kids are just as competitive as the older kids and they play to win every game regardless of season. Do you think they travel 2 hours, get up before sunrise on a Sunday and don't care if they win or lose. Come on stop with the hate and all of the negativity.

I don't know if your a YJ or disgruntled TG parent or just a really miserable unhappy person, but this whole on field out burst is really being blown out of proportion. I'm paraphrasing here but it was something to the extent of " hey ref that was a terrible call my little girl got stepped on." By the way he ran on the field to pick his daughter off the field as she lay their crying. It's unbelievable that you choose to focus on a 15 second event rather then on an amazing game. I didn't, see anything at that game that is worthy of this sort of criticism, and yes it is never acceptable to yell at the refs.

What's funny is to see how you are trying to make something out of nothing and then tie it to the TG owners, they should be proud of what happened on the field a team comprised of 2020 TG girls played their hearts out and kicked butt. Everything else is sour grapes.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

1. Clearly you are new to sports if you don't think there is bad behavior to be found across the board. Through my children, I've been around organized sports since 1996, I've seen a LOT of crazy stuff from spitting to fist fights (among parents, among players, players threatening the sidelines, on and on) to screaming parents and coaches. I've also seen coaches not stand up for their players and that's not good either, it's a fine line.

2. At no time did I condone bad behavior. As stated above: "No one loves it or approves of it." Acknowledging it happens is far from condoning it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to funny?? Why is that funny? Why does the fact that it was 11 year olds and a fall tournament have anything to do with it? If your paying attention you would realize that these kids are just as competitive as the older kids and they play to win every game regardless of season. Do you think they travel 2 hours, get up before sunrise on a Sunday and don't care if they win or lose. Come on stop with the hate and all of the negativity.

I don't know if your a YJ or disgruntled TG parent or just a really miserable unhappy person, but this whole on field out burst is really being blown out of proportion. I'm paraphrasing here but it was something to the extent of " hey ref that was a terrible call my little girl got stepped on." By the way he ran on the field to pick his daughter off the field as she lay their crying. It's unbelievable that you choose to focus on a 15 second event rather then on an amazing game. I didn't, see anything at that game that is worthy of this sort of criticism, and yes it is never acceptable to yell at the refs.

What's funny is to see how you are trying to make something out of nothing and then tie it to the TG owners, they should be proud of what happened on the field a team comprised of 2020 TG girls played their hearts out and kicked butt. Everything else is sour grapes.

What's funny is how ridiculous your reply is."I didn't, see anything at that game that is worthy of this sort of criticism, and yes it is never acceptable to yell at the refs." Well which is it, or is it only acceptable to argue with refs if your a TG daddy coach."By the way he ran on the field to pick his daughter off the field as she lay their crying" yet he still had time to give the ref a few choice words. Yes we get you played up in age for this tournament as you keep reminding us but this team has cheated in the past multiple times playing with older kids down in age or playing at age when tournament rules require travel teams to play up a year in age, hello long island lax fest.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

1. Clearly you are new to sports if you don't think there is bad behavior to be found across the board. Through my children, I've been around organized sports since 1996, I've seen a LOT of crazy stuff from spitting to fist fights (among parents, among players, players threatening the sidelines, on and on) to screaming parents and coaches. I've also seen coaches not stand up for their players and that's not good either, it's a fine line.

2. At no time did I condone bad behavior. As stated above: "No one loves it or approves of it." Acknowledging it happens is far from condoning it.
I have "known of" Powderfinger since long before I actually "knew" Powderfinger ... when our now college graduates were competing in U/10 soccer tournaments.

Truth be told, you will not get a more balanced or more judicious review of youth sports issues from a registered member to this forum than with Powderfinger. We are fortunate to have him/her as a contributor.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree with your 1 point. Where I have an issue is when you or the TG,YJ,etc., leaders do nothing to correct the behavior you are in my opinion condoning it. I could be wrong and do not know the behind the scenes and maybe a call was made to this coach telling him it cannot happen again but I doubt it.Everyone keeps saying its a major issue in youth sports yet the behavior is rarely corrected. Even the attitude that an 11 year old game in the fall should be treated as if its the NCAA finals is just ignorant.It really should not only be about winning especially at this age. I could be wrong but when you accept and allow bad behavior isn't that the very definition of condone?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so the coach's 11 year old daughter gets badly fouled, she's down on the field crying, he runs on the field to see if she's ok, and he then voices his frustration to the ref for the no call, without using profanity, and this is what we are talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and I quote the coach" excuse me Mr official but I believe you may have missed a call". I am sure that's exactly how that went. Of course they were playing up 5 years in age also

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now we all know you shouldn't believe even 1% of "what you hear"

TGFAF or TGFOPL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's funny is how ridiculous your reply is."I didn't, see anything at that game that is worthy of this sort of criticism, and yes it is never acceptable to yell at the refs." Well which is it, or is it only acceptable to argue with refs if your a TG daddy coach."By the way he ran on the field to pick his daughter off the field as she lay their crying" yet he still had time to give the ref a few choice words. Yes we get you played up in age for this tournament as you keep reminding us but this team has cheated in the past multiple times playing with older kids down in age or playing at age when tournament rules require travel teams to play up a year in age, hello long island lax fest.

You sound like an obsessed stalker of this team, time to move along.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Just to funny?? Why is that funny? Why does the fact that it was 11 year olds and a fall tournament have anything to do with it? If your paying attention you would realize that these kids are just as competitive as the older kids and they play to win every game regardless of season. Do you think they travel 2 hours, get up before sunrise on a Sunday and don't care if they win or lose. Come on stop with the hate and all of the negativity.

Wonder if its such a terrible situation the YJ Mommy has her daughter play with this team so much so that she even has a matching lacrosse stick. LOL

Like Reply Quote
Page 88 of 220 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard