BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
fl$ went 2-1-2 over the weekend in Maryland. Wins against NC Thunder and Green Turtles, loss to another Green Turtle, and ties with FCA and Baltimore Rocks (formerly Madlax and Chesapeake. Great energy level in their two Sunday ties.

Put these teams in the mix. Maybe the Directors of all of these clubs can get together with 91, Express, DD, Laxachusetts, Dukes and put something together so they will all be there.

Stop the BS about who is better than who, at this point it should be about competing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did fl$ 2019 play FCA Blue or White?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't say. The FCA parents just referred to it as their A team not Blue or Whote. They were looking to maybe come up to LI and schedule some games with a number of teams in the spring for a play day-type thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Ward Melville/3v 2018 only play 2019 clubs ? Were they competitive with anyone ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA has awesome players and parents..We lose to their A team in a double overtime championship game last year in Maryland.

Can't say. The FCA parents just referred to it as their A team not Blue or Whote. They were looking to maybe come up to LI and schedule some games with a number of teams in the spring for a play day-type thing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Ward Melville/3v 2018 only play 2019 clubs ? Were they competitive with anyone ?

Ward Melville played the following,

2018 Express B

2018 Outlaws

2019 Duke

The only game that they were not competitive in was 2019 Duke Team. They did fine Vs the other two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did 91 white or Jesters play this weekend ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 white played at Yale on Saturday. Won 3 games and lost in Championship 6-4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Jesters B team played in oyster bay. The 2019 A team is playing at Mustang this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about All Greys Legacy Revolution True Blue

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Dukes final score was 6-3. I thought all 3 teams were EXCELLENT - It would be great to see travel teams play in the Spring County League against each other. We travel all over the east coast looking to play the best teams and we really don't have to look far at all. According to everything I've read, 91, Express and Dune Dogs are the best three 2019 teams on LI. There are other programs that are probably a notch or two below that I'm sure would love to participate in events like yesterday. All the directors should continue to set up little round robin days like that. The games were intense and every child benefitted from that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did they loose to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay a few teams have had a few games practices scrimmages under their belts and some have even played against the others. Presuming the below list is the list representing the LI AA/A teams for 2019 (alphabetically).

[list]
[*]What's your take on the grade?

[list]
[*]Are the Schedules posted for these teams so we will know who will potentially play whom?

[list]
[*]Can we at least say we will all go to Lax fest. By then all of our boys should be hitting their stride.

2019 list As of Fall 2013

91 O
DD
Express wolves
fl$
Greys
Jesters
Legacy
Outlaws
Revolution
Team LI
True Blue

91 has now played a few of the teams, you may be the best gauge on the grade, what is your take on how 2019 will represent?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who did they play ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange has played 12 games this Fall including the Express, Outlaws, Dukes and Legacy (2x). Most of the other teams were decent, not great, but not exactly pushovers either. We did not always play great, but we managed to win them all. The most competitive were Express and Dukes but Legacy is very solid and will be a team to contend with next Spring. I dont think the results really should translate to being on the top of some meaningless list which is only written to stir the pot, but we learned where we need work, and we also learned that the competition gets better every year as you get older. BTW, i know this is like throwing a lit match on gasoline, but 91 Crush belongs at or near the top of any list that involves LI 2019 or 2020. I know that can be a bitter one to swallow but like it or not, they can beat most of the teams on that 2019 list on any given day - some easilly, even maybe the DD assuming cloning people becomes ethically acceptable!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange has played 12 games this Fall including the Express, Outlaws, Dukes and Legacy (2x). Most of the other teams were decent, not great, but not exactly pushovers either. We did not always play great, but we managed to win them all. The most competitive were Express and Dukes but Legacy is very solid and will be a team to contend with next Spring. I dont think the results really should translate to being on the top of some meaningless list which is only written to stir the pot, but we learned where we need work, and we also learned that the competition gets better every year as you get older. BTW, i know this is like throwing a lit match on gasoline, but 91 Crush belongs at or near the top of any list that involves LI 2019 or 2020. I know that can be a bitter one to swallow but like it or not, they can beat most of the teams on that 2019 list on any given day - some easilly, even maybe the DD assuming cloning people becomes ethically acceptable!

Considering that a few of their players are 12 years old, it isn't that amazing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 White lost to a team called Black Dog I think they are from Bronxville. Mostly 8th graders. They were a good team . They probably should have been playing up in the 8th grade B division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry u missed 91 white. Even though they are the second team they are a legit A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry u missed 91 white. Even though they are the second team they are a legit A team.

Didn't miss a thing, 91 crush although 2020 is the second 91 2019 A team. 91w is a very good B team. Play in a brackets to be an A team. You've had 2 chances already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Legit A team? Then why to do they play in B brackets, and get so excited (parents and coaches, not players) about beating up on weaker teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the DD kids that play for Crush also play for All Grey?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do the DD kids that play for Crush also play for All Grey?

I don't think so, at least I didn't recognize any when my kid played against the All Greys on Sunday.

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Please continue this discussion on our Fall 2013/Summer 2014 thread for the Boys 2019 age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son said one of the all greys boys that played at NYIT on Sunday played with DD's on Saturday at Oyster Bay......is "all grey" a town team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son said one of the all greys boys that played at NYIT on Sunday played with DD's on Saturday at Oyster Bay......is "all grey" a town team?

No, not a town team. I saw some Smithtown helmets, kings park, and I think Huntington.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard