BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,649
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go back to your Express Page...
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hearing there is so much interest in the DD/91 match-up that they may need to move the venue over to Hofstra's stadium to accomodate the crowd and ESPN may cover the game live.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
has p.p figured out a way to sell tickets? i will take 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Dune Dawgs pulled out of Sundays games.. They were missing one kid and decided not to come.....Terrible example of leadership from that DD organization...What are you afraid of losing ??? Everyone loses once in a while its just a game. Good coach...bad boss !!!

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: Removed Player Reference
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Dune Dawgs pulled out of Sundays games.. They were missing one kid and decided not to come.....Terrible example of leadership from that DD organization...What are you afraid of losing ??? Everyone loses once in a while its just a game. Good coach...bad boss !!!

Phil, what gives?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure there are a few other teams who would be willing and worthy of their spot. Outlaws... Legacy... Team LI... 91 Crush... Call Brennen Zumo Gangas or Spalina I am sure any and all of them would want to play.

A round robin on LI against Express and Dukes... What a great opportunity

One teams misfortune is another's gain.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was it one of the kids who also play for another team/organization ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LETS GO BOYS ? If it is true that the Dawgs pulled out because they dont have all their boys that would be a joke. It would just validate what is said about not playing without a full squad. Dont you think it is possible that the other teams might be missing a few players due to injuries and other obligations ? I was looking forward to watching top teams go head to head and no my son isnt on any of the teams but has friends on all of them. OK so how are you going to spin this one ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LETS GO BOYS ? If it is true that the Dawgs pulled out because they dont have all their boys that would be a joke. It would just validate what is said about not playing without a full squad. Dont you think it is possible that the other teams might be missing a few players due to injuries and other obligations ? I was looking forward to watching top teams go head to head and no my son isnt on any of the teams but has friends on all of them. OK so how are you going to spin this one ?

None of you have any real information, about HDD, so everyone should just calm down, especially with the accusations...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry chief...its true

None of you have any real information, about HDD, so everyone should just calm down, especially with the accusations...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you in or out simple question

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GOT LOVE ALL OF YOU GROWN MEN ARGUING ABOUT 12 YEAR OLD LACROSSE . IT'S OBVIOUS YOU ARE LIVING THOUGH YOUR 12 YEAR OLD .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, this has really become totally about the parents and not the kids at this point. You do realize that these kids pretty much all like each other and dont put one iota of the amount of emotional effort into this as most of the parents do, right? Look, the DD are a great team, knowing their coach, im sure if they could play they would. I guess the youth lacrosse championship of the galaxy is going to have to wait. if you want to question motivations, you should be asking why the Crush coaches insist upon stalking the 7th grade team in their own program with hopes that they will eventually beat them (which wouldnt help anyone in the 91 program but Crush, of course), as opposed to playing in the OB tournament against 7th grade teams belonging to organizational rivals. Just thinking that if you were trying to make a point, it would be better to do it in a situation which would be a win-win for the Crush and the overall program - but thats just me talking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dawgs are missing 9 kids fom their team due to another lax tournament on the same day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The other 91 directors are as appalled by JS's antics as everyone else. Now they must be CRUSHED. Does 2018 run up scores on outclassed opponents? Does 2017 or 2019 shoot behind the back when up by 10?
Wow, this has really become totally about the parents and not the kids at this point. You do realize that these kids pretty much all like each other and dont put one iota of the amount of emotional effort into this as most of the parents do, right? Look, the DD are a great team, knowing their coach, im sure if they could play they would. I guess the youth lacrosse championship of the galaxy is going to have to wait. if you want to question motivations, you should be asking why the Crush coaches insist upon stalking the 7th grade team in their own program with hopes that they will eventually beat them (which wouldnt help anyone in the 91 program but Crush, of course), as opposed to playing in the OB tournament against 7th grade teams belonging to organizational rivals. Just thinking that if you were trying to make a point, it would be better to do it in a situation which would be a win-win for the Crush and the overall program - but thats just me talking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have to like the deflection of the simple question asked as to wether the Dawgs were in or out. Hmmm let me bring the Crush into the conversation so I just don't say your right when we don't have our full team we won't play. Dawgs are are great team at full strength……But when they are not ……

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Especially when it seems like dads not affiliated with either program being spoken about. Oh well, it's only the fall. As I said before, this will be the year they will play...
GOT LOVE ALL OF YOU GROWN MEN ARGUING ABOUT 12 YEAR OLD LACROSSE . IT'S OBVIOUS YOU ARE LIVING THOUGH YOUR 12 YEAR OLD .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No DD parent deflected this convo to Crush. Honestly, couldn't care less about crush. This goes back to what I said several weeks ago. The fall focus for this team over the past two years has been Boxla... That will be it's only focus. Notice all the other box camps popping up?

You have to like the deflection of the simple question asked as to wether the Dawgs were in or out. Hmmm let me bring the Crush into the conversation so I just don't say your right when we don't have our full team we won't play. Dawgs are are great team at full strength……But when they are not ……

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yet the dd taylor boys play fall league at dowling. some will be playing with boyle in oyster bay .enjoy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the LI teams do at Yale today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yet the dd taylor boys play fall league at dowling. some will be playing with boyle in oyster bay .enjoy

No taylor players were with Boyle in Oyster Bay today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 2019 orange won all 4 games with only 5 goals against all day .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They will be difficult to beat with their new additions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought 91 Orange and crush would have had to play eachother ? I also see 91 Stampede won all their games .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You Keep thinking that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh really stampede parent they did? Competition was not that good in B bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why are so many people angry over a teams success. The stampede won 4 games in the B bracket, and instead of this guy just being glad that these kids may have the nerve to be proud, he puts them down. Misery does love company, and people that dare be happy must be brought into submission. Only way i see it, poster must be either parent of disgruntled former player or the most insecure little person to troll this message board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No your comment of I see stampede won all their games was ridiculous! It was not posted anywhere. So for you to make it as someone was impressed with your 4-0 status was pretty funny in my book. I'm happy for the boys. Not a parent who goes on here chest pumping. Can't stand that!!! Be humble about winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No your comment of I see stampede won all their games was ridiculous! It was not posted anywhere. So for you to make it as someone was impressed with your 4-0 status was pretty funny in my book. I'm happy for the boys. Not a parent who goes on here chest pumping. Can't stand that!!! Be humble about winning.

so everyone just talk about wins in the A brackets - so as not to upset anyone - because they can stand that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 2019 Orange beat Express by 2 goals and Dukes by 3 goals at Kellenberg in Uniondale today. All teams played well and the Dukes are a new team from PA and I wish them success in the future amd they are well coached team . To bad Dune Dawgs bailed out..

You Keep thinking that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was posted on Team 91's Twitter feed. Same with the other teams who won. But I guess your "A" team didn't do well, so your knocking the B teams for being happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll be more clear...try and keep up scooter..

1. I didn't write original post.

2. I have no connection to stampede whatsoever.

3. Let people enjoy doing well, is it that important to you?

4. If someone wants to thump their chest a bit because their team won a bracket, which maybe doesn't happen alot, for goodness sake whats the harm?

5. B team results are important to alot of people. Not everyone has an all star like you.

6. Lighten up Francis, why try and bring everyone down, they werent claiming to be the best team around, so your little player is still special and we all stand in awe of him and his amazing team, and only wish one day we can only hope to be part of such an elite organization as im sure your sons is.

7. Last and certainly not least, before you type your response, think twice, and ask yourself, why do I sound like such a tool?

8. Go grab your shine box.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw Express play. If 91 beat express by 2, be glad they "bailed out".. Maybe in the spring you guys can do this again. I doubt the DD's will bail out again.

91 2019 Orange beat Express by 2 goals and Dukes by 3 goals at Kellenberg in Uniondale today. All teams played well and the Dukes are a new team from PA and I wish them success in the future amd they are well coached team . To bad Dune Dawgs bailed out..

You Keep thinking that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both 91 and Epress were missing 5-6! Players and still played. Not 2 players and decide to bail out. It was scrimmage... It's all about development, not egos!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

so everyone just talk about wins in the A brackets - so as not to upset anyone - because they can stand that.

I, for one, enjoy hearing which teams won their bracket- whether they be A, B or C. I especially enjoy hearing about teams that are not always expected to win. Great job Stampede and congratulations to them and all the other winners and undefeated teams. Thank you for sharing, as it is not posted anywhere on the Yale site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's stop all this BS... You keep developing your way, the DD's will develop their way. Best of luck to you and your son. I was being scarcastic in the "bailed out". DD's were never committed. Apparently you have a jones for the organization(Director). Let's just leave this whole issue alone. See you in spring because I'm pretty sure you will not be in the local box tournament.

Yeezous quote: "I got a big ego"

Both 91 and Epress were missing 5-6! Players and still played. Not 2 players and decide to bail out. It was scrimmage... It's all about development, not egos!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were able to watch the games at Uniondale yesterday. Express beat the Dukes 3-1 and lost to 91 5-3. The game was tied 2-2 at halftime. 91 beat the Dukes by 2 or 3 . That game was tied 4-4 late in the second half. Great lacrosse and all the boys on all the teams played great. I think it is with the understanding that this was put together by the coaches/directors to make all the boys better Lacrosse players and enjoy some FUN competition! That was accomplished! Let's remember it's about our children and us as parents will not have the chance or the opportunity to watch our children forever! Just enjoy them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great day of Lacrosse for 2019.

91 Orange, Express Wolverines and Dukes (PA Team) played very competitive games against each other.

91 went 2 - 0 in good games against Express and Dukes.

Express 1 - 1 lost to 91 and beat Dukes both were good competitive games.

Dukes 1 - 2 Played well against 91 and Express both competitive games and then beat up on 2018 Ward Melville / Three Villages.

Would Like to see a get together at 2019 with 91, Express, DD, Laxachusetts, Crabs, etc..

Get the Competitive Teams together on a regular basis and let them play.

Great Day!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fl$ went 2-1-2 over the weekend in Maryland. Wins against NC Thunder and Green Turtles, loss to another Green Turtle, and ties with FCA and Baltimore Rocks (formerly Madlax and Chesapeake. Great energy level in their two Sunday ties.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a great 2 hours of lacrosse and all teams played great. So much fun to watch and a thanks to the Dukes coming from PA to play us. Hope to see you guys again over the summer.

We were able to watch the games at Uniondale yesterday. Express beat the Dukes 3-1 and lost to 91 5-3. The game was tied 2-2 at halftime. 91 beat the Dukes by 2 or 3 . That game was tied 4-4 late in the second half. Great lacrosse and all the boys on all the teams played great. I think it is with the understanding that this was put together by the coaches/directors to make all the boys better Lacrosse players and enjoy some FUN competition! That was accomplished! Let's remember it's about our children and us as parents will not have the chance or the opportunity to watch our children forever! Just enjoy them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so you jump on and make a comment about two teams who played yesterday and your son plays for neither team? Now you want to leave the issue alone? Interesting. Stop trying to take a shot at LIE via Team 91, or vice versa. You made your decision to pick a program based upon what you believe works for your kid, leave it at that. I dont know who was committed and who wasnt but the DD people seem to be protesting an awful lot for a group that had no idea about the scrimmage. if it is true, you are not helping your kids by only playing in situations where you are guaranteed a victory. My kid plays for one of the other two teams and I admit the DD is probably the best 2019 team, but this trash talking is nonsense. our kids would probably be embarrassed for us if they read half of this cr@p. if you did cancel because you would be missing a few players than thats a shame because I am sure the other kids would have liked to play. after all they made the team too - no? both teams yesterday were missing multiple players, and that means more than a few. but guess what, they played anyway. yeah 91 won but they all had to get up and go to school today - no parades for the winners. i know you guys are very good but be careful putting a target on your team's back, everyone is going to give just a little bit more when they play you. and i am quite certain you will not be out there yourself with a stick in your own hands Dad.
Let's stop all this BS... You keep developing your way, the DD's will develop their way. Best of luck to you and your son. I was being scarcastic in the "bailed out". DD's were never committed. Apparently you have a jones for the organization(Director). Let's just leave this whole issue alone. See you in spring because I'm pretty sure you will not be in the local box tournament.

Yeezous quote: "I got a big ego"

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard