BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if there are only 2 a teams it must get boring playing against weaker opponents. why dont you play up a year or two to challenge the boys?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You claim they don't play fall tournaments, yet DD is scheduled to play in next weekends Oyster Bay Fall Brawl.

Remember dd 2019 A may not play if crush is playing somewhere. And crush is playing elsewhere, So I am not sure this is the dd A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall ball means absolutely nothing. 91 and DD dont even play fall tournaments thats for teams that need a confidence builder . Track record speaks for itself, those two teams are the ones that upgraded from last year while all the other teams scrambled for players and put together teams calling themselves A. 91 and DD also won every tournament they played in. Tell the forum what other team can say that and then added more quality players? Some of the fake A teams were lucky they were able to get a team together this year. 91 played DD a couple of years ago and lost by a goal . I hope this year they play and stop ducking 91. I predict that 91 and DD second teams will beat most of if not all the so called A teams this spring season.

Really fake A, Interested to know who you think those fake A teams are.

To me

fl$ and Express should be nice teams and are absolutely A teams.
Outlaws may lose to those teams but is also an A team.
Lets throw crush in the mx, they would beat 2019 a.
Team LI is a u13 team but would play with them not sure but don't think there are any 2018 on the team
Legacy has an A team does anyone know their level of play. Can't label them until they play someone.
All greys, garden city, revolution... Not sure what they will be but to call the fake a's is arrogant and premature.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You claim they don't play fall tournaments, yet DD is scheduled to play in next weekends Oyster Bay Fall Brawl.

Remember dd 2019 A may not play if crush is playing somewhere. And crush is playing elsewhere, So I am not sure this is the dd A team.

That's correct. Dune Dawgs 2019 top team will not enter a tournament without the 2 boys from Crush. What a joke. How can the parents of that team put up with that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here we go again. No, the DD's Taylor see no reason in playing in these tournaments. You guys keep playing while we continue to play box. You'll figure it out someday. Whomever keeps posting this is an absolute a**. Taken from the turtle page, if you want to play HDD 2019, reach out to the directors. Anytime, anywhere. It's out there. Has been for over a year, yet no takers. Send an email. Outside of 91, it's not worth it....

Let's really put it out there correctly. The boys that play for crush went there because the director from the other organization told them they couldn't play for both DD and express two years ago. Those boys played for DD before they played for crush or express for that matter. So they decided to play for crush and make sure that they beat the express every time they can. Which they do!! There is so much more here people, but most likely the coaches/parents from two years ago keep this going without stating what the truth is.

Email the directors if you want a game....

That's correct. Dune Dawgs 2019 top team will not enter a tournament without the 2 boys from Crush. What a joke. How can the parents of that team put up with that?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here we go again. No, the DD's Taylor see no reason in playing in these tournaments. You guys keep playing while we continue to play box. You'll figure it out someday. Whomever keeps posting this is an absolute a**. Taken from the turtle page, if you want to play HDD 2019, reach out to the directors. Anytime, anywhere. It's out there. Has been for over a year, yet no takers. Send an email. Outside of 91, it's not worth it....

Let's really put it out there correctly. The boys that play for crush went there because the director from the other organization told them they couldn't play for both DD and express two years ago. Those boys played for DD before they played for crush or express for that matter. So they decided to play for crush and make sure that they beat the express every time they can. Which they do!! There is so much more here people, but most likely the coaches/parents from two years ago keep this going without stating what the truth is.

So play a tournament without those 2 boys and shut everyone up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If crush is a 2020 team why are those two playing on it? They play 2019 and then play down on a 2020?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because they don't get enough competition at 2020. They want to make sure express never wins.... This is only my opinion as I'm not speaking for the parents.

As for the question regarding playing down. They are in the sixth grade and are age appropriate. Sorry if your son doesn't have the same skill. Figure it out by now. They're just good enough to play up. Not many at that age group can. If you would like to play the 2019 DD's send an email; otherwise, leave it alone.

If crush is a 2020 team why are those two playing on it? They play 2019 and then play down on a 2020?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall ball means absolutely nothing. 91 and DD dont even play fall tournaments thats for teams that need a confidence builder . Track record speaks for itself, those two teams are the ones that upgraded from last year while all the other teams scrambled for players and put together teams calling themselves A. 91 and DD also won every tournament they played in. Tell the forum what other team can say that and then added more quality players? Some of the fake A teams were lucky they were able to get a team together this year. 91 played DD a couple of years ago and lost by a goal . I hope this year they play and stop ducking 91. I predict that 91 and DD second teams will beat most of if not all the so called A teams this spring season.
91 didn't win all of their tournaments this Summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because they don't get enough competition at 2020. They want to make sure express never wins.... This is only my opinion as I'm not speaking for the parents.

As for the question regarding playing down. They are in the sixth grade and are age appropriate. Sorry if your son doesn't have the same skill. Figure it out by now. They're just good enough to play up. Not many at that age group can. If you would like to play the 2019 DD's send an email; otherwise, leave it alone.

2020 DD is playing this weekend at Oyster Bay. Will they be without the 2 Crush kids?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are in sixth grade. They were 2019 players when they first played for Crush. They repeated 5th grade to become eligible for 2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank You Mrs PP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are farse. You actually think they repeated 5th grade. Its comments like this that trivialize the situation instead of bring meaningful commentary to the situation.

I don't know the boys personally but if they repeated 5th grade you really think their parents would have them on the lacrosse fields (practice and games) as much as they do and not at home or sitting next to tutors.

They are in sixth grade. They were 2019 players when they first played for Crush. They repeated 5th grade to become eligible for 2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank You Mrs PP.

?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You miss the point. The grade was repeated for athletic advantage. They are bright, articulate boys, no academic need to repeat. They red-shirted 5th grade to be eligible to stay with Crush as 2020s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell me that this is not true. I truly hope that is not the case. If it is not true, then please do not say something like that. If it is true, WOW!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell me that this is not true. I truly hope that is not the case. If it is not true, then please do not say something like that. If it is true, WOW!

Trust me it's true!! Look at the roster for nealy every top D1 program and you will see that it is made up of about 70% prep school kids who are basically ALL holbacks! This is not a coincidance!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They red-shirted 5th grade? this HAS to be false, that is the craziest thing I have ever read on this site. I cant believe I am in the minority when I say this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They red-shirted 5th grade? this HAS to be false, that is the craziest thing I have ever read on this site. I cant believe I am in the minority when I say this.

unfortunately more parents are doing this to their kids. I can understand holding them back from kindergarten based on birthday but to hold them back in later grades after making friends over the course of time is twisted. In the end there really is not a lot to be gained financially when thousands of kids are competing for a limited amount of scholarship money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What school district would do this. If you cant provide facts let it go.

I really doubt it was in 5th grade they were held back.

You miss the point. The grade was repeated for athletic advantage. They are bright, articulate boys, no academic need to repeat. They red-shirted 5th grade to be eligible to stay with Crush as 2020s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's done before kindergarten. before 9th, and before greaduation (PG). Typically in private school, because public schools will not let a kid repeat a year, they would have do a year privately, then return.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's done before kindergarten. before 9th, and before greaduation (PG). Typically in private school, because public schools will not let a kid repeat a year, they would have do a year privately, then return.

I understand what is happening prior to Kindergarten, 9th and PG. But 5th grade, that is what I am questioning... because that is what was being put out there.

If it has happened at 5th, put it out at what school district or private school affiliation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe 91, DD, Express and a Pa. team are playing each other this Sunday at Kellenberg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a COMPLETE and Utter LIE!

Cage, can you help these poor boys out. They are being attacked by adults for playing a sport they love… Isn't that Bullying?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you got your information from…?
You are INCORRECT!
Again, you can say what you want, but the facts don't support what you are saying, just makes you a jealous blow hard…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a bunch of BS!

Here goes IF 91 wants to play HDD 2919 Taylor…Let's GO!

HDD will furnish the fields, Ref fees can be split so there is no whining afterwards that there was favoritism and each player can throw $5 into a fund. Winning team gets to decide where the money is donated.

IF 91 wants to put this to rest, email the directors of HDD. I know for a fact that they will gladly play, if for no other reason then to stop the ridiculous rumor mill regarding this subject.

HDD played the Express in the spring of last year and put that rumor to rest, also played them 3 times over the summer and won each time. So the only myth to dispel is who would win if 91 played HDD…

Let's Go Boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cage, can you help these poor boys out. They are being attacked by adults for playing a sport they love… Isn't that Bullying?

Since you apparently read between the lines, the post about repeating 5th grade was sarcasm. Don't feel bad, a lot of other posters didn't get it eiter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I believe 91, DD, Express and a Pa. team are playing each other this Sunday at Kellenberg.

Wow what time, what PA team? Should be some good games. Nice to get the teams together on LI.

91 going to Yale on Sat
Express playing on LI Sat
not sure what DD is doing

There are all playing Sunday - doesn't seem like Fall ball is not worth it, seems like the opposite and is going strong (but you did say Fall tournaments so ok)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Since you apparently read between the lines, the post about repeating 5th grade was sarcasm. Don't feel bad, a lot of other posters didn't get it eiter.

I got the sarcasm just didn't like your attempt to "Crush" the issue by your attempted FARSE!!

But it is getting close to pointing out a limited pool of boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is playing the Dune Dawgs Sunday in Uniondale...

What a bunch of BS!

HDD will furnish the fields, Ref fees can be split so there is no whining afterwards that there was favoritism and each player can throw $5 into a fund. Winning team gets to decide where the money is donated.

IF 91 wants to put this to rest, email the directors of HDD. I know for a fact that they will gladly play, if for no other reason then to stop the ridiculous rumor mill regarding this subject.

HDD played the Express in the spring of last year and put that rumor to rest, also played them 3 times over the summer and won each time. So the only myth to dispel is who would win if 91 played HDD…

Let's Go Boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a bunch of BS!

Let's Go Boys!

That was said already in this discussion. Kellenberg is in Uniondale.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would you say 2020 Crush would beat 91 2019 A? They played 2x and Crush lost both

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team from PA is the Dukes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 is at Yale on Sunday, Nice try.

91 is playing the Dune Dawgs Sunday in Uniondale…
Fall ball means absolutely nothing. 91 and DD don't even play fall tournaments thats for teams that need a confidence builder . Track record speaks for itself, those two teams are the ones that upgraded from last year while all the other teams scrambled for players and put together teams calling themselves A. 91 and DD also won every tournament they played in. Tell the forum what other team can say that and then added more quality players? Some of the fake A teams were lucky they were able to get a team together this year. 91 played DD a couple of years ago and lost by a goal . I hope this year they play and stop ducking 91. I predict that 91 and DD second teams will beat most of if not all the so called A teams this spring season.

What a bunch of BS!

Let's Go Boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong.
91 is playing at Yale on Saturday.
They are playing at Kellenberg on Sunday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dune Dawgs are not playing Sunday. My son is playing in a tournament with his town team. Other kids are playing football and lax as well.

What a bunch of BS!

Let's Go Boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dune Dawgs are on the schedule to Play 91 on Sunday in Uniondale along with the Dukes from PA. Someone screwed up or your son wasn't invited :-(

Dune Dawgs are not playing Sunday. My son is playing in a tournament with his town team. Other kids are playing football and lax as well.

What a bunch of BS!

Let's Go Boys!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dune Dawgs are on the schedule to Play 91 on Sunday in Uniondale along with the Dukes from PA. Someone screwed up or your son wasn't invited :-(

What a bunch of BS!

Let's Go Boys!

Can someone tell me what tournament it is, in Uniondale on Sunday? Or, where I can find the schedule? Especially for the time and place for the HDD/91 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is also playing on Sunday in the 3 way Scrimmage

What a bunch of BS!

Let's Go Boys!

Can someone tell me what tournament it is, in Uniondale on Sunday? Or, where I can find the schedule? Especially for the time and place for the HDD/91 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing there is so much interest in the DD/91 match-up that they may need to move the venue over to Hofstra's stadium to accomodate the crowd and ESPN may cover the game live.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard