BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah orange and white on same field scrimmaging. Then they put the kids they were looking at with them. I guess to see how these kids would fit in with their team. Level of talent on both teams were impressive. My son was on other field which looked like it was for stampede. Still solid talent over there, but orange and white are going to have two legit teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the "A" revolution tryout go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yeah orange and white on same field scrimmaging. Then they put the kids they were looking at with them. I guess to see how these kids would fit in with their team. Level of talent on both teams were impressive. My son was on other field which looked like it was for stampede. Still solid talent over there, but orange and white are going to have two legit teams.

2019 91Stampede was a decent team last year, making it to playoffs/championship games in most of their tournaments (B bracket). I'd say they were a B/B+ team, if some of the talent on that field commits they could be really good. Just because they are a 3rd team doesn't make them a C, just means the other 2 are better for that organization.. Not sure how many parents will feel that way and commit instead of going outside of 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it went well. seemed like a lot of boys from other programs. not sure the level of play but it seems they will field a team that will be able to be competitive(I didn't say beat top programs or become one so don't start bashing)

How did the "A" revolution tryout go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2019 91Stampede was a decent team last year, making it to playoffs/championship games in most of their tournaments (B bracket). I'd say they were a B/B+ team, if some of the talent on that field commits they could be really good. Just because they are a 3rd team doesn't make them a C, just means the other 2 are better for that organization.. Not sure how many parents will feel that way and commit instead of going outside of 91.

I heard some 2019 91 kids (probably stampede) are also trying out for HDD

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

Why because if a player does not make 91 and still wants to play we/you know were quality boys may be going to get a spot on a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I care because my son is also trying out for HDD

Why do you care?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why do you care?

Because my son is also trying out for HDD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any revolution updates?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound disgruntled. You also sound like a coward hiding behind an anonymous post. If you have an issue call up your coach, tell them you aren't happy so they can find another kid that wants to play midfield. Lord knows there where plenty on the field last week. The problem with you is you are going to cry no matter what organization you go to. We all know who you are. This will be a strong team this year and will be competitve in the A bracket. You just may not be there to enjoy it with them no matter how good you think your son is.

Forget 91 2019 White. Last season they were constantly put into tournament brackets they did not want in order to accommodate the 2019 Orange 7 2020 Crush. When the issue was brought to the attention of the directors we were told that our placement was due to our inconsistency, yet the placements were a big part of the problem. For parents to go through this is crazy, how can we truly assess our kids and teams under those conditions? This year they’re are being told they will be playing in “A” brackets only. The question is which tournaments. It would be a good bet that they will be getting the 2019 Orange & 2020 Crush leftovers. They may have had a good team, but would the parents really know as the teams was rarely tested and when they were the results were inconsistent? Parents, how many times are you willing to get burned? The team should have left and gone somewhere where they would really be appreciated or struck out on their own, especially since the new head coach is a parent anyway. When are we as parents going to start taking control and doing what is right for our kids?

It's funny how so many of the parents complained about what was happening to them last year on the white until they had some success in some less competitive tournaments (in B brackets). At the fl$ tournament they were in the A bracket but failed to make the championship. The sad thing is that some complained that the other teams cheated and used "older" players, which means they didn't "really" lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any revolution updates?

I think they still have a few spots to fill, when's the next tryout?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
The Havoc Dune Dawgs organization is proud to announce the addition of Coach Tim Boyle, who will be taking over as head coach for one of the 2019 teams.

Coach Boyle is starting his fourteenth season as Dowling Head Coach, where he won a National Championship in 2012, and two Conference and USILA National Coach of the Year awards. During his tenure, Tim has coached over thirty All American Selections, four of which went on to play professionally. Prior to taking over as head coach, Tim served as the Golden Lions assistant from 1995-2000. His responsibilities included advance scouting, recruiting and working with the midfielders.

We feel that our 2019 coaching staff is second to none, with three teams being coached by Mike Taylor, Tim Boyle, and Chris Jorgensen/Lou Riley.

Tryouts for the 2019 teams will be held at Dowling's Brookhaven Athletic Facility, on 9/21 & 9/28, from 5:15-6:45pm. For more information, and to register, please visit havocddlax.com.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Laxmax1
The Havoc Dune Dawgs organization is proud to announce the addition of Coach Tim Boyle, who will be taking over as head coach for one of the 2019 teams.

Coach Boyle is starting his fourteenth season as Dowling Head Coach, where he won a National Championship in 2012, and two Conference and USILA National Coach of the Year awards. During his tenure, Tim has coached over thirty All American Selections, four of which went on to play professionally. Prior to taking over as head coach, Tim served as the Golden Lions assistant from 1995-2000. His responsibilities included advance scouting, recruiting and working with the midfielders.

We feel that our 2019 coaching staff is second to none, with three teams being coached by Mike Taylor, Tim Boyle, and Chris Jorgensen/Lou Riley.

Tryouts for the 2019 teams will be held at Dowling's Brookhaven Athletic Facility, on 9/21 & 9/28, from 5:15-6:45pm. For more information, and to register, please visit havocddlax.com.

The 2019 A team has had much success and is very well coached. I can't remember the last time they lost to a 2019 A team, or even had a real close game for that matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad it's 45 minutes from Nassau Border, actually 1 hour from my house. Where do they practice, is it any closer? A team would be great if my kid were lucky enough but even so....guess that's why mostly Suffolk kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any revolution updates?

Heard Revolution is doing it again this Saturday has about 7-8 spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too bad it's 45 minutes from Nassau Border, actually 1 hour from my house. Where do they practice, is it any closer? A team would be great if my kid were lucky enough but even so....guess that's why mostly Suffolk kids.

Last year, most teams practiced in patchogue, but I think they're looking into other locations to help attract more nassau & western suffolk families. The A team is very, very good, but they're also trying to build a very solid 2nd team, with boyle taking over as head coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a revolution update would be nice

Any revolution updates?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi, wondering if anyone can help me out. My son is a seventh grader and wants to join his middle school team in the fall. He played lax a few years when he was in 4th and 5th grade but had to drop it last year due to conflicts with travel soccer. any suggestions as to where he might be able to take a clinic over the winter to get back in the game. Looking for something in nassau county. thanks

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Hi, wondering if anyone can help me out. My son is a seventh grader and wants to join his middle school team in the fall. He played lax a few years when he was in 4th and 5th grade but had to drop it last year due to conflicts with travel soccer. any suggestions as to where he might be able to take a clinic over the winter to get back in the game. Looking for something in nassau county. thanks
Along the right side of the display, you will see the Globall Paccione Clinics (starting October 20th), fl$ Positional Camps (starting October 26th), and fl$ Box Lacrosse Training (starting December 14th).

You can be sure that BOTC will be carrying more options as we head into later October if one of these events does not help you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Paccione Clinics are fantastic, my son really enjoyed them and right near Hofstra so central Nassau was convenient for us, Garden City.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With 14 2019 teams playing (In less than an hour) near Princeton NJ today represented nicely by LI (3), West (4) and NJ/PA (4+).

Let us know how the boys/teams did. Interested to hear how HoS from Westchester does relative new org with lots to offer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won the 7/8 divisions. How did the Li teams do? How did the Westchester teams do?

With 14 2019 teams playing (In less than an hour) near Princeton NJ today represented nicely by LI (3), West (4) and NJ/PA (4+).

Let us know how the boys/teams did. Interested to hear how HoS from Westchester does relative new org with lots to offer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the name of this tourney?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall Finale Classic...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 Team Rankings

Now that the season is over what are the rankings for the 2019 teams ?

Please no negative comments.

1- 91 orange
2- Dune Dogs
3- L.I. Express
4- True Blue
5- N.Y. All Grays
6- fl$
7- Outlaws
8- 91 white
9- Riptide
10 ?

Have any of these teams finalized tournaments for Summer 2014 yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 Team Rankings

Now that the season is over what are the rankings for the 2019 teams ?

Please no negative comments.

1- 91 orange
2- Dune Dogs
3- L.I. Express
4- True Blue
5- N.Y. All Grays
6- fl$
7- Outlaws
8- 91 white
9- Riptide
10 ?

Have any of these teams finalized tournaments for Summer 2014 yet?

Not sure about the summer but it looks as if the Fall Brawl (Nov 29) has many of these teams playing Thanksgiving weekend. I thought Shamrock shootout would have been the first for many for the teams to meet against each other but without knowing the teams (A/B) it looks like Thanksgiving could serve as a great starting point for LI lax.

Maybe the Dune Dawgs v 91 conversation can be settled until Shamrock at least.

F
Free agent
Unregistered
Free agent
Unregistered
F
Are there any teams looking for a 2019 Mid fielder for now and in the up coming season my son was unable to make tryouts due to a heal that needed to rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think the DD A team is playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you figure these rankings. Outlaws beat All Greys soundly in PA last season .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really, beat them soundly? Outlaws lost to the ALL GREYS the first day then won the second day. Theses boys have played numerous times the past few years,this was the first time the Outlaws won... New season, I look forward to watching my son play great competition regardless of the name on the Jersey.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are only two A teams on this list. That is 91 and the DD. All others can't come close to beating those teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are only two A teams on this list. That is 91 and the DD. All others can't come close to beating those teams.

Lets see, posted at 12:01 am on a Friday Night. Go have another drink and pound your chest about how good your sons 12 year old team is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do you know that those are the only 2 A teams? Did any of these teams play each other during the fall? Has 91 and DD ever faced each other?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This upcoming year will most likely be the year that these teams play. They have not played each other in two years. Mule probably feels he finally has the team that could possibly win; therefore, I wouldn't be surprised.
How do you know that those are the only 2 A teams? Did any of these teams play each other during the fall? Has 91 and DD ever faced each other?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your goalie stood on his head in the first game should have beaten you the first game also. You won by a goal. Big difference in the second game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be jealous that you were sleeping on a Friday night at 12:01 am dreaming of how your son can be on one of those two teams. Your stuck with your B team. Just hope your season doesn't turn into a nightmare. Cheers my friend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fall ball means absolutely nothing. 91 and DD dont even play fall tournaments thats for teams that need a confidence builder . Track record speaks for itself, those two teams are the ones that upgraded from last year while all the other teams scrambled for players and put together teams calling themselves A. 91 and DD also won every tournament they played in. Tell the forum what other team can say that and then added more quality players? Some of the fake A teams were lucky they were able to get a team together this year. 91 played DD a couple of years ago and lost by a goal . I hope this year they play and stop ducking 91. I predict that 91 and DD second teams will beat most of if not all the so called A teams this spring season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You claim they don't play fall tournaments, yet DD is scheduled to play in next weekends Oyster Bay Fall Brawl.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bla bla bla dd. bla bla bla 91. bla bla bla my 12 year old.when they ask you(parents) in 5 years about your 12 year old sons lax season you will have some great stories to tell.enjoy

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard