BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 26 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 25 26
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nope

Nope to what?
Often times, posters will not quote the post to which they are responding which leads to these types of questions. However, if you click on the [Re:<Name>] link in the poster's window title, you will be taken directly to the post to which the user replied. While this is not a fool-proof method, it should help supply you with some context.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Nope

Nope to what?
Often times, posters will not quote the post to which they are responding which leads to these types of questions. However, if you click on the [Re:<Name>] link in the poster's window title, you will be taken directly to the post to which the user replied. While this is not a fool-proof method, it should help supply you with some context.

Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really think CRUSH needed to manipulate the schedule? Really?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope

Then what was the score?
Who won the Jesters vs. 91B game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score of the Express vs. 91b game?

14-0

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw a U13 Express team with NYC on their jerseys play in MD vs a Rough Riders 2020 team. Obviously not the Terps team - how many 2020 teams does Express have? Was the one I saw a B team? Thanks for any clarification!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw a U13 Express team with NYC on their jerseys play in MD vs a Rough Riders 2020 team. Obviously not the Terps team - how many 2020 teams does Express have? Was the one I saw a B team? Thanks for any clarification!

They have 4 Terps, Wolverines, Barracudas, and NYC. Not sure what level the NYC team is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has NYC teams, think they used to be DOCS NYC. We played them last year as DOCS NYC but they had Express Pinnies on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow can express getting any worse. Now they partnered with Doc
Express has NYC teams, think they used to be DOCS NYC. We played them last year as DOCS NYC but they had Express Pinnies on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Expanding into NYC is getting worse? Population 8 million, that's a move most businesses strive for? You are a fool. A lot of teams on Long Island have NYC kids playing on them now, including Express and 91. Throw Chelsea Piers and Lacrosse into your google.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i think that is actually pretty smart. Have a development program in a market most other local teams are not recruiting from and see if you can develop a few kids that can move up to one of your top 3 teams in the future. Sounds like good business to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apparently you missed grammar and english 101! If you do not know what 101 means, it is a freshman level course for undergraduates.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why did they blow it off? Were they down players due to injury? Seems like the wrong example to set for those kids but there has to be more to the story here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why did they blow it off? Were they down players due to injury? Seems like the wrong example to set for those kids but there has to be more to the story here.

Front runners. Probably didn't want to lose twice the same day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW, looks like the the express boys are closing the gap on the almighty crush team?

If they are closing the gap, why did they not play them again in the final?
91 does need a dose of humility, but Express not playing them in the final isn't going to do that.

Express didn't want to lose 2x in one day to their rival. I understand that, but they still should have played. I for one was excited to see that game. Both great teams but crush does seem to have an edge. great chemistry on that team between about 4-5 kids. The one left attack, I believe from Bay Shore is basically the whole team. He could commit to Duke right now. Face off strong, but had trouble winning against Express, and lost more than they won against Legacy. Very good Goalie, although it was hard to assess because not too many goals even got through. Best team in grade, yes for now, but the talent is not deep on that team, and the parents of the bench warmers, who are basically cheerleaders, do yourselves a favor and shut your mouths. You are an embarrassment to the entire lacrosse community.

a 6th grader can "commit to Duke right now"? and YOU'RE telling people to shut their mouths because THEY are an embarrassment?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW, looks like the the express boys are closing the gap on the almighty crush team?

91 does need a dose of humility, but Express not playing them in the final isn't going to do that.

Express didn't want to lose 2x in one day to their rival. I understand that, but they still should have played. I for one was excited to see that game. Both great teams but crush does seem to have an edge. great chemistry on that team between about 4-5 kids. The one left attack, I believe from Bay Shore is basically the whole team. He could commit to Duke right now. Face off strong, but had trouble winning against Express, and lost more than they won against Legacy. Very good Goalie, although it was hard to assess because not too many goals even got through. Best team in grade, yes for now, but the talent is not deep on that team, and the parents of the bench warmers, who are basically cheerleaders, do yourselves a favor and shut your mouths. You are an embarrassment to the entire lacrosse community.

a 6th grader can "commit to Duke right now"? and YOU'RE telling people to shut their mouths because THEY are an embarrassment?

Why would it be an emmbarrasment to commit to one of the best academic and athletic schools in the country? I'd take such an offer for my son, after all it's only verbal. Kid i'm speaking of is better than many HS players, and would domintate on a JV team right now as a 6th grader. Mark my words, he will be committed to Duke, or somewhere similiar within 3 years! Just giving credit where credit is due!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Hard to assess because not too many goals even go through"??? What does that mean. If shots didn't get through, I would assess that the goalies was very good without even seeing the game. How would a goal not get through? By definition a goal is a shot that did get in the cage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dominate on a jv team? get back on the barstool...cmon now up off the floor...give your keys to somebody...no no put that shot glass down...lets get you some coffee.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Hard to assess because not too many goals even go through"??? What does that mean. If shots didn't get through, I would assess that the goalies was very good without even seeing the game. How would a goal not get through? By definition a goal is a shot that did get in the cage.

Easy there! Crush's defense did not allow many shots to even reach the goal, which is what I meant about not get through. I'd like to see more games where the Goalie has to save goals. I understand that Crush only had one shut out that day. Express scored 3x and Legacy 2x on goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dominate on a jv team? get back on the barstool...cmon now up off the floor...give your keys to somebody...no no put that shot glass down...lets get you some coffee.

Sounds like someones jealous! Probably one of the parents of a Crush benchwarmer! You can't blame the kid because he's so much better than your son!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would it be an emmbarrasment to commit to one of the best academic and athletic schools in the country? I'd take such an offer for my son, after all it's only verbal. Kid i'm speaking of is better than many HS players, and would domintate on a JV team right now as a 6th grader. Mark my words, he will be committed to Duke, or somewhere similiar within 3 years! Just giving credit where credit is due!

you're missing the point. You are quick to call out people as "embarrassments", yet you (embarrassingly) claim and believe a 6th grader can verbally commit to Duke "right now". An 11 year old. Duke. Time to go home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you're missing the point. You are quick to call out people as "embarrassments", yet you (embarrassingly) claim and believe a 6th grader can verbally commit to Duke "right now". An 11 year old. Duke. Time to go home.

Haha, obviously 6th graders don't commit! The statement was intendned to highlight the fact that the kid is in a different league than most, everyone on sidelines was saying it! why so angry?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Anyone heard of a fall tournament at NYIT? Will BOTC be following it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about this for fueling a fire. Comes to my attention that a Crush lefty attack and Goalie are from the same town and were never allowed to play up in their own town. Who missed the boat on that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone, except the coaches and directors in the town he lives in know how good this player is. Thank goodness for proplayer camps.

Karma is something isn't it.

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Apologies as we have no details or contacts relating to any tournament events at NYIT. Sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He would dominate at his Town JV team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage
Apologies as we have no details or contacts relating to any tournament events at NYIT. Sorry.

I think its a fundraising tournament for their lax team? I've seen it listed on 2 orgs websites (all greys / Team91) as having teams participating.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't fl$ also announce an expansion into NYC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
<<Post Deleted - Unsolicited Advertising>>

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It all depends on what town he lives in. Some of the weaker programs have 7th and 8th graders on their JV teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some may call it weak other solid. I believe for JV last year they were solid to good. Their varsity seems to make the playoffs may even win a game or two.

It all depends on what town he lives in. Some of the weaker programs have 7th and 8th graders on their JV teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about this for fueling a fire. Comes to my attention that a Crush lefty attack and Goalie are from the same town and were never allowed to play up in their own town. Who missed the boat on that?

They weren't allowed to play up so now they play down?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cage, can you please start a "Girls 2020/Summer 2014" topic?

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Cage, can you please start a "Girls 2020/Summer 2014" topic?
All of the girls age group threads for the Classes of 2015 through 2022 have now been opened. Please remember that registered users can start their own discussion threads in addition to not being subject to entering CAPTCHA data when posting. Consider joining the board as a registered user and become a voice in the lacrosse community.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the express 2020 terps do in rumble in Richmond this past weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heard they lost in finals playing in U-13, not bad for almost two years up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is it almost 2 years up?? The boys are u12 now. Just keep the excuses flowing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard they played a team of not very skilled lacrosse players and were intimidated by their size

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 years up?... is Express 2020 u11 eligible?

I thought 2020 was 6th grade and many boys on the team if not all are u13. Because there is no such thing as u12.

Page 6 of 26 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard