BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Team Long Island
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone hear from Team LI about practices? I went to Gongas's Wed night clinic the other night and didn't see any Team LI players there. Haven't heard from the coach. I guess there are no fall tournaments or winter league?

So you come anonymously to an online forum to make a statement like that? to what end? There were no Team LI players there? Was your son there? is he not a Team LI player....I assume you do know your coaches phone number and/or email address? Or, if you received an email from Coach G, you can email him back..... Troll elsewhere....

So why don't you answer the questions unless you are also trolling?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear from Team LI about practices? I went to Gongas's Wed night clinic the other night and didn't see any Team LI players there. Haven't heard from the coach. I guess there are no fall tournaments or winter league?

So you come anonymously to an online forum to make a statement like that? to what end? There were no Team LI players there? Was your son there? is he not a Team LI player....I assume you do know your coaches phone number and/or email address? Or, if you received an email from Coach G, you can email him back..... Troll elsewhere....

The danger of locking in early with an August tryout. Heard communication isn't one of this clubs strong suits.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The danger of locking in early with an August tryout. Heard communication isn't one of this clubs strong suits.

What do you want for $600 bucks? They run a pretty strong program at a very low cost. Got to give em that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a representative of TLI but speaking of general travel teams.

The team your son tried out for is a 2014 summer team. Practices and tournament are next year. There are some teams within some programs that will hold fall practices and enter fall tournaments. This is normally additional.

Most programs will run winter clinics that cost extra from the summer fees.

I recommend you contact your coach and ask of the team will be doing any fall or winter activities.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team is different, contact your Coach or Coach G - there is no blanket answer - some do more, some do less

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every team is different, contact your Coach or Coach G - there is no blanket answer - some do more, some do less

find a team that does year round activities.52

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard