BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,659
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 25 1 2 23 24 25
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 853
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by baldbear
Off topic but relevant. LA 2028 has approved lacrosse, as a Sixes game, for the 2028 Olympics. Great news.

It's better than nothing. I don't understand why do a Sixes game other than to level the playing field a bit as most other countries will be far behind the US.

It was created in 2018 as mixture of traditional lacrosse and box lacrosse. It immediately became popular outside the US. I think that was a major reason the go Sixes as it does have an international following. It’s basically a middie game. It’s also a perfect TV sport as the games are a fast 32 minutes. It’s a bit down the road but I can’t wait to see what a US team will look like.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by baldbear
Off topic but relevant. LA 2028 has approved lacrosse, as a Sixes game, for the 2028 Olympics. Great news.

It's better than nothing. I don't understand why do a Sixes game other than to level the playing field a bit as most other countries will be far behind the US.

It was created in 2018 as mixture of traditional lacrosse and box lacrosse. It immediately became popular outside the US. I think that was a major reason the go Sixes as it does have an international following. It’s basically a middie game. It’s also a perfect TV sport as the games are a fast 32 minutes. It’s a bit down the road but I can’t wait to see what a US team will look like.
Also because it helps even out the playing field. The olympic committee did not want to see team USA win every game by 15 goals in the olympics. Other countries simply don't have the depth to keep up. Sixes somehow helps mitigate that ever so slightly. Will still be a tall task to hang with USA

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
Joined: May 2022
Posts: 31
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Joined: May 2022
Posts: 31
Only #7 for not my daughter. That’s alright. She’s gonna cook this year.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Not_Belles_Mommy
Only #7 for not my daughter. That’s alright. She’s gonna cook this year.
Seriously, you need to get a life.
It was nice to see the right players get the recognition and not the politics of it way in.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
Joined: May 2022
Posts: 31
Back of THE CAGE
Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Joined: May 2022
Posts: 31
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Not_Belles_Mommy
Only #7 for not my daughter. That’s alright. She’s gonna cook this year.
Seriously, you need to get a life.
It was nice to see the right players get the recognition and not the politics of it way in.

Why can’t you just let it go? It was five years ago when she went out with your daughters ex-boyfriend. Not my daughter will be the number 1 midfielder the next two years. I’m sorry. Is what it is.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reminder that this 2024 Class got the S end of the stick. They had their Sr HS Year taken away by Covid. Had a horrible Freshman college experience due to Covid and has had to play against the Super Seniors their whole college career. Not to mention the transfer portal to take away additional opportunities from them. The 2025 will only have one year without all of the Grad Students except for the Red Shirts..... These 2 classes have been overshadowed...

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can we see the latest transfer portal commits?

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Reminder that this 2024 Class got the S end of the stick. They had their Sr HS Year taken away by Covid. Had a horrible Freshman college experience due to Covid and has had to play against the Super Seniors their whole college career. Not to mention the transfer portal to take away additional opportunities from them. The 2025 will only have one year without all of the Grad Students except for the Red Shirts..... These 2 classes have been overshadowed...
OK?

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 853
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 853
Hello folks! Starting a new thread for the upcoming season. Look for
“2024 DI-III Women’s Lacrosse”. Not sure why I used the two year title in the past….Happy New Year!

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New page hasn't been working.....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello?

Heard that ‘23 number one recruit is out with broken foot.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hello?

Heard that ‘23 number one recruit is out with broken foot.
OK? Hope she heals quickly and smoothly if this is the case.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Reminder that this 2024 Class got the S end of the stick. They had their Sr HS Year taken away by Covid. Had a horrible Freshman college experience due to Covid and has had to play against the Super Seniors their whole college career. Not to mention the transfer portal to take away additional opportunities from them. The 2025 will only have one year without all of the Grad Students except for the Red Shirts..... These 2 classes have been overshadowed...
OK?

Totally agree. Except for the last word in your post. The last two words should be "completely screwed."

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 853
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Anonymous
New page hasn't been working.....

Please use New 2024 Women’s DI-III thread.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the BC superstar forget to show up today? Best player on BC is Virginia transfer. Without her it would have been a beat down.

Like Reply Quote
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They’ll be okay, as they always are. Love that you came running on here to detest…
See you at the Natty! #hater

Like Reply Quote
Page 25 of 25 1 2 23 24 25
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification



Link Copied to Clipboard












Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4