BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26
Re: Boys 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2020 forum was always quiet! Which is the way it should be. Now that Legacy is claiming they are picking up 91A and Terps all [lacrosse] breaks loose!!

91A is tops, Terps beat everyone else other than 91A. Legacy is the next greatest thing. Before Legacy, it was Dune Dawgs, Tru Blue,fl$ etc....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is why we practice The gap will continue to close. Remember 91 did not exist 4 years ago!!!!! Seems a lot of people are threatened by Legacy at all age groups. I like that we will have another reputable clu looking to build a AA program it will raise the bar everywhere. Already seem like it has begun
"practice" you havent even had your tryouts yet!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2020 forum was always quiet! Which is the way it should be. Now that Legacy is claiming they are picking up 91A and Terps all [lacrosse] breaks loose!!

91A is tops, Terps beat everyone else other than 91A. Legacy is the next greatest thing. Before Legacy, it was Dune Dawgs, Tru Blue,fl$ etc....

Terps beat everyone else??? They were crying in Florida when they didn't even make it to the [lacrosse]'s semifinals! (Yes 91 won that) I have also seen 91 loose last summer a few times, they don't take it well either,but they do play up so we'll give them a pass. I saw the same thing happen to the Turtles. They are a lot like 91. They use to win everything. This past summer they had a tough time winning tournaments. Point is that things do change, and it will be fun to watch! The snobby parents create the negative atmosphere and promote bad behavior. Nobody knows what kind of team Legacy will be. They didn't even have tryouts yet. The point is that other teams have the potential to be competitive at a high level and that is great for LI lacrosse. I don't know why people are so negative about a team that does not even exist yet. Is it so threatening to others that some people are excited that a new team could have competitive potential?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well you'll know on Saturday when they hold tryouts. However, without knowing anything other the speculative innuendo - I think Legacy will field some quality at s few different levels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps have won against every other team in their age group. Yes, they lost to older kids at [lacrosse]'s.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm glad my son plays in this age group. It seems that this age level has less chest thumping parents saying how great their teams are, and how bad the other teams are.
Unfortunately, it seems with the amount of parents living vicariously thru their kids these days it probably won't last.

It didn't last.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope it does go back to the past. I say we ignore the one legacy parent stirring the pot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps have won against every other team in their age group. Yes, they lost to older kids at [lacrosse]'s.

Older kids? just about every team in the u11 bracket (Dicks) was playing "up", so whats your excuse now? And I'm pretty sure that Terps didn't win "everything else" will do some research into which tourneys they participated in. Very good team, but many others better outside LI . The funny thing is that it really DOES NOT MATTER! a great player is a great player, whoever they play for. In the end, those kids will play in college. It will not be all the kids on the Terps and Crush, you'll see!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're you at [lacrosse]'s? Every team was 2019 except terps and crush. Terps have only lost to crush in their age group. And yes they do lose to older teams. And yes they play up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Older kids? just about every team in the u11 bracket (Dicks) was playing "up", so whats your excuse now? And I'm pretty sure that Terps didn't win "everything else" will do some research into which tourneys they participated in. Very good team, but many others better outside LI . The funny thing is that it really DOES NOT MATTER! a great player is a great player, whoever they play for. In the end, those kids will play in college. It will not be all the kids on the Terps and Crush, you'll see!

Sounds like a disgruntle Smithtown dad who's son was released from a team and will playing on the Legacy team. Why stir the pot.?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stir the pot? What's the matter is the poor Terp's dad getting nervous? The lacrosse pot is meant to be "stirred" that's what makes it exciting. If putting people down makes you feel better about yourself, it's sad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We're you at [lacrosse]'s? Every team was 2019 except terps and crush. Terps have only lost to crush in their age group. And yes they do lose to older teams. And yes they play up.

Terps lost to a 5th grade Florida team sorry to tell you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Terps lost to a 6th grade palm beach storm. Facts only

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

According to the LIE website, Terps won several championships, only issue I have is that they were all b touneys. I would give them more respect if they won touneys like lehigh laxfest, farmingdale laxfest and tristate. Not immpressive but nice for the boys. They are probably scared to face Crush.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]From what I have been told, 91 will have 4 teams at 2020- that includes 1 Stampede team. This is what they had last year as well.
The 91 "B" team is now called Titanium. Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]From what I have been told, 91 will have 4 teams at 2020- that includes 1 Stampede team. This is what they had last year as well.

Why not? It sounds better than White??? New head coach may have wanted new name?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why not? It sounds better than White??? New head coach may have wanted new name?

Who is the new head coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope it does go back to the past. I say we ignore the one legacy parent stirring the pot.

The Legacy cheerleaders are actually entertaining because they are so obvious in their intentions.
The 91 and Express chest thumping is what I knew would eventually happen. I would tell these dads to look up the definition of the word Hubris. However, most of them have the demon that makes them live vicariously thru their kids and wouldn't understand it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

According to the LIE website, Terps won several championships, only issue I have is that they were all b touneys. I would give them more respect if they won touneys like lehigh laxfest, farmingdale laxfest and tristate. Not immpressive but nice for the boys. They are probably scared to face Crush.

They won at First State and Madlax, and two more. Regardless they are a very good (top tier) 2020 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No new head coach. Same as last 2 years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They won at First State and Madlax, and two more. Regardless they are a very good (top tier) 2020 team.

Agreed, just not in the same league as Crush. Even 91b is right on there tail!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most kids on storm play up, I know for a fact their Goalie was in 5th grade last year, he was featurd by Inside Lacrosse. Bottom line is they lost, and played b level tournaments the rest of the season. enough with the excuses. They are a very good team. I would agree that at this time they are number 2 on LI for 2020. Anything else about the future is just speculation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When 91B plays in a tournament that is not run by 91, then we might see how they are. They hand pick their opponents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. Spring lax jam terps beat 91 b 9-1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most kids on storm play up, I know for a fact their Goalie was in 5th grade last year, he was featurd by Inside Lacrosse. Bottom line is they lost, and played b level tournaments the rest of the season. enough with the excuses. They are a very good team. I would agree that at this time they are number 2 on LI for 2020. Anything else about the future is just speculation.

Terps beat Looney's 2020 team by one to win Madlax. Crush beat Looney's by 3 to win Tri State. I've seen both teams play. Crush has a few more impact players. Both really good teams for their age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You might want to add that Crush beat Looney's in Pool play 11-0

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the driving rain when all other games were canceled

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the driving rain when all other games were canceled

Do you want a medal? Or a chest to pin it on? How many more times will we have to here how great you are. You are setting your kids up for disaster. How will they learn how to loose and deal with it with all your chest pounding. Hopefully they don't wind up in rehab.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just be glad both teams are two of the best around and both from l.i.
It would be great if they played each other but until then this debate is pointless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's make this forum quiet again!! Good luck to all the boys playing the sport they love. As parents, lets not brag about a team and disparage another. The sport is growing so much that there is a place for everyone. The important thing is that they have fun, improve no matter the ability and build friendships. Enough with the negative coments and then trying to one up the previous post which was negative. A team that is on top may not be down the road and players who may not be on the top teams will be some day.

We should use our energy to promote "Long Island Lacrosse" When we travel out of state let's be proud of the long rich history of Long Island Lacrosse and try to live up to the traditions. How about we root for every Long Island team when we play out of state teams. The rest of the country is getting better and catching up to Long Island. When we play each other, be positive and if you happen to be on a team that is winning try to put yourself in the shoes of the other players,coaches and parents. Win with Class!!

This is not a zero sum gain. We can have many good teams and many good players. If one team is better than another that does not minimize the efforts of the players,coaches and parent on other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's make this forum quiet again!! Good luck to all the boys playing the sport they love. As parents, lets not brag about a team and disparage another. The sport is growing so much that there is a place for everyone. The important thing is that they have fun, improve no matter the ability and build friendships. Enough with the negative coments and then trying to one up the previous post which was negative. A team that is on top may not be down the road and players who may not be on the top teams will be some day.

We should use our energy to promote "Long Island Lacrosse" When we travel out of state let's be proud of the long rich history of Long Island Lacrosse and try to live up to the traditions. How about we root for every Long Island team when we play out of state teams. The rest of the country is getting better and catching up to Long Island. When we play each other, be positive and if you happen to be on a team that is winning try to put yourself in the shoes of the other players,coaches and parents. Win with Class!!

This is not a zero sum gain. We can have many good teams and many good players. If one team is better than another that does not minimize the efforts of the players,coaches and parent on other teams.

Amen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. I love reading the information on this board and sharing my thoughts, but I hate when it's negative. I understand this is also a platform to vent - but let's focus about the positive attributes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosters are posted for team 91, it is interesting how crush carries 21 kids but the others have more, with stampede having the most, smells like a money grab. Some kids won't see the field much, but yay they made 91. Lemmings. Hurry and sign up before they give your spot away!

Re: Boys 2018 91 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 only picked new players for stampeed? Am I reading that correctly?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are wrong... There is a new head coach. You will all be seeing a lot more of that team this season. I know him personally, and do NOT have a kid on that team.... It will be a great to watch this age group this coming summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if no limit skull and bones is happening this year? website is just a log. thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rising Sons (PA)2020 lost to Looney's 4-3 in Patriot Games Final with not one practice, first time the Rising Sons were together as a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are wrong... There is a new head coach. You will all be seeing a lot more of that team this season. I know him personally, and do NOT have a kid on that team.... It will be a great to watch this age group this coming summer

Did you also believe Zummo was the head coach last year?

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Anyone know if no limit skull and bones is happening this year? website is just a log. thanks.
BOTC was supposed to carry the 2013 Skull and Bones Tournament in conjunction with No Limit Lacrosse. We do not believe that the tournament is being held this year.

Please take the time to check our Fall 2013 Tournament options located on the top-most content island along the right side of your display screen.

Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard