BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 25 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 24 25
Re: 2022-2023 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Full disclosure, Idislike BC. They are much more tolerable without CN. Not a fan of the coach. Seems like she’s always muggin for the cameras. That being said I have to agree. The detest on this site for BS is ridiculous. She is certainly a top 10 midfielder is she the best no but she is one of the best.
Wow another poster with reading comprehension issues . I more or less agree with you but my point was simple , based on her play this season she was not a team 1 ( top 3 ) AA midfielder in the country . There were others who were more deserving based on their play this season .

🤡

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The quickest way you can tell someone losing an argument or a debate is either they start yelling or name calling. Quite a few of those here on BOTC. Expect nothing more though. No doubt I’ve seen these parents at their daughter’s club games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Full disclosure, Idislike BC. They are much more tolerable without CN. Not a fan of the coach. Seems like she’s always muggin for the cameras. That being said I have to agree. The detest on this site for BS is ridiculous. She is certainly a top 10 midfielder is she the best no but she is one of the best.
Why bring up individual players in your post ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to any underclassmen whom made any lists amongst the heavy laden GR awards......there's the real talent. To compete against all these super SR's and make a dent is amazing. Too bad they have to fight tooth and nail to get recognized. If it weren't for these Grad Students, things would be a lot different.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

🤦🏻‍♂️

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you imagine your daughter is a freshman/sophomore at Loyola who plays attack and you see Lopinto in transferring there. And maybe Chep. But that’s how it goes. On the flip side my friends daughter going to Florida just moved up on the depth chart.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why was BC so awful at the draw? You would think a program like that would have one decent draw taker between 4 recruiting classes and access to the portal. Just embarrassing. And AW calling a stick check is downright pathetic. Definitely another of many factors in their loss

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! What a beatdown. BC forgot to show up. Burned in every aspect. Love to see it. Look on AW face priceless. Can’t stand her

I’m sure , All AW could think about was missing Charlotte! Without out her , she wasn’t beating NW! Izzy is there Charlotte this year. BC has to find a new Charlotte!

well, they didnt win with Charlotte last year, ACC tourney either. So.....And they were beat in every category. I dont think having North there would have sealed the deal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you imagine your daughter is a freshman/sophomore at Loyola who plays attack and you see Lopinto in transferring there. And maybe Chep. But that’s how it goes. On the flip side my friends daughter going to Florida just moved up on the depth chart.
I’m curious as to why the freshman at Clemson is leaving-she had a good season

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is what I heard so not saying it’s 100% true but it just looks like business. She received a certain pct for the scholarship. After her really good year she wanted to renegotiate but Clemson couldn’t offer her more.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe she didn’t get many offers coming out of high school. She proved herself on the field and now wants a more competitive lacrosse team. I’m sure Florida is interested with Lopinto leaving. The dominos will start to fall soon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

🤦🏻‍♂️

I guess I am slow ,not sure what this means.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
IWLCA Recognizes 2023 Division II Players of the Year

Four student-athletes honored

The IWLCA has named four All-Americans from Division II as positional Players of the Year. The Division’s selection committee has also chosen one of the positional honorees as the Player of the Year.
DIVISION II

Division II Player of the Year

Angelina Porcello
Pace University
Junior

Division II Positional Players of the Year

Attacker of the Year
Aleya Corretjer
Pace University
Graduate

Midfielder of the Year
Angelina Porcello
Pace University
Junior

Defender of the Year
Gina Verrone
Florida Southern College
Graduate

Goalkeeper of the Year
Jessica Gorr
West Chester University
Senior

Angelina Porcello earns the honor of Division II Player of the Year after scoring 65 goals and 19 assists, placing fourth on the team with 84 points. On the defensive side, she led the team with 142 draw controls, 61 ground balls and 52 caused turnovers while shooting .528 on the year. Her all-around performance on the field also earns her IWLCA Midfielder of the Year recognition. Porcello was named an IWLCA First Team All-American and All-Region First Team honoree this season. She was also listed to the All-Tournament Team after the Setters claimed the 2023 NCAA Division II National Title. She finished her junior year as a CSC Academic All-District Team member with a cumulative GPA of 3.74. Porcello was named IWLCA Offensive Player of the Week back in early March.

Grad student midfielder Aleya Corretjer had the highest-scoring season in Pace history, setting the all-time mark with 121 points. She had a 3.77 cumulative GPA this year while scoring 56 goals and 65 assists. She set the single-season points, single-season assists, single-game assists and all-time assists records this season while picking up 25 ground balls, causing eight turnovers, and handling 16 draw controls. Corretjer was named to the All-Tournament Team after the Setters defeated West Chester for the NCAA Division III National Title. She was a College Sports Communicators Academic All-District Team member with a cumulative GPA of 3.77 and was listed as a First Team IWLCA All-American and All-Region honoree.

Gina Verrone earns IWLCA Defender of the Year after leading the Florida Southern Mocs in draw controls (102), caused turnovers (37) and ground balls (53). She was recognized as an IWLCA First Team All-American and IWLCA First Team All-South Region select. She was listed as a First Team All-Sunshine State Conference honoree as well. Veronne is a CSC Academic All-District At-Large honoree this season and closed her playing career named to the NCAA National Championship All-Tournament Team for her play in the semifinal game against Pace University.

Senior goalkeeper, Jessica Gorr, played to a record of 22-1 between the pipes with a goals-against average of just 7.61 while making 181 saves on the year. Gorr made a career-high 15 stops in the Atlantic Region Championship victory over East Stroudsburg University, before making five more in the national semifinal win over Grand Valley State and another 10 against Pace University in the National Championship Game. Gorr ends the 2023 season with an incredible 35-2 career record and a 7.67 career goals-against average, which ranks third best in team history. She was named to the CSC Academic All-District Team, while also earning IWLCA All-American First Team honors as well.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
IWLCA Celebrates 2023 Division I Players of the Year

The IWLCA has named four All-Americans from Division I as positional Players of the Year. The Division’s selection committee has also chosen one of the positional honorees as the Player of the Year.

DIVISION I

Division I Player of the Year
Izzy Scane
Northwestern University
Graduate

Division I Positional Players of the Year

Attacker of the Year
Izzy Scane
Northwestern University
Graduate

Midfielder of the Year
Jillian Wilson
Loyola University Maryland
Graduate

Defender of the Year
Sam Thacker
University of Denver
Senior

Goalkeeper of the Year
Delaney Sweitzer
Syracuse University
Senior

Izzy Scane earns the honor of Division I Player of the Year after guiding the No. 1 Northwestern Wildcats to their eighth NCAA Division I National Championship. Scane finished as the nation's leading goal scorer, averaging 4.95 goals per game. Her 99 goals this season are first in program history. She has earned five IWCLA Player of the Week awards, her most recent win coming after she set the school’s career (288) and single-season (99) goal record on the same goal in the National Championship game. Scane is a two-time IWCLA First Team All-American and she also claims this year’s Attacker of the Year honor for her outstanding output on offense. Scane was named the Big Ten Conference Attacker of the Year, First Team All-Big Ten Honoree, and is also listed as a Tewaarton Award Finalist for 2023.

Jillian Wilson earns Midfielder of the Year recognition after becoming the 22nd player in Loyola program history to earn First-Team All-America honors. She is a true two-way player, who led the team at the draw circle (198 draw controls) and with 61 goals. Wilson helped the team rank seventh in the country in goals and first in the NCAA in draw control percentage. Wilson ranks fourth in the NCAA in draw controls per game and is a Tewaaraton Award Top-25 Semifinalist and two-time Patriot League Midfielder of the Year. She broke the Loyola single-season and career draw control record, while also breaking the Patriot League single-season draw control. Her NCAA-leading 198 draws rank seventh in NCAA Division I history. She led the team in goals, caused turnovers (22) and draw controls, and was third in points (80).

Sam Thacker, a Lutherville, Maryland native, led Denver with 53 caused turnovers and ranks second on the team with 59 ground balls and third with 45 draw controls. She is one of six players in the country with at least 40 caused turnovers, 40 ground balls and 30 draw controls, and is one of two with 50-plus caused turnovers and ground balls and 40 or more draw controls. Thacker was a unanimous selection for the second straight season as the Big East Defensive Player of the Year and a member of the All-Big East First Team. This season, Thacker became the first player in Denver history to be listed as a two-time IWLCA First Team All-American.

Delaney Sweitzer played a vital role in Syracuse’s success throughout the season, starting every game in goal this season. She ranks eighth in the nation in save percentage (.505), seventh in saves (185), and 12th in goals-against average. In addition, Sweitzer is third nationally in ground balls per game (3.71). The ACC Goalkeeper of the Year and first-team All-ACC honoree posted 10 or more saves in eight games in 2023.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
IWLCA Names 2023 Division III Players of the Year

The IWLCA has named four All-Americans from Division III as positional Players of the Year. The Division’s selection committee has also chosen one of the positional honorees as the Player of the Year.

DIVISION III

Division III Player of the Year
Jane Earley
Middlebury College
Senior

Division III Positional Players of the Year

Attacker of the Year
Jane Earley
Middlebury College
Senior

Midfielder of the Year
Maddie Montgomery
William Smith College
Senior

Defender of the Year
Erica Barr
Middlebury College
Senior

Goalkeeper of the Year
Isabella Garabo
York College
Senior

For a second straight year, Jane Earley is named the Division III Player of the Year and Attacker of the Year by the IWLCA. Earley continues to be a force on the Panther's offense, as she eclipsed the 200-goal mark this season, becoming the second player in program history to do so. She also became the second Panther to win 100 draw controls in a single season. The attacker ranks second in the Panther career books in goals (217), points (290), and draws (257). Earley leads the New England Small College Athletic Conference (NESCAC) in points (106) and draws (138), while ranking third in goals (74) and second in assists (32). She earned two NESCAC Player of the Week and three IWLCA Player of the Week honors this season. Earley was also named the NESCAC Player of the Year and earned a spot on the All-NESCAC First Team for the second year in a row.

Maddie Montgomery secures the Midfielder of the Year honor after starting all 22 games for the Herons, leading her team with 84 goals and 101 points. She is second on the team with 17 assists. Montgomery's 84 goals this season are the most in program history. Montgomery is seventh in the nation in goals. She also leads the Herons with 97 draw controls. Montgomery has recorded 203 goals, 46 assists, and 249 points during her career. She currently holds William Smith's career draw controls record with 246. The 2023 Liberty League Offensive Player of the Year was named an All-American for the fourth time during her career. She is a two-time IWLCA All-American and a two-time USA Lacrosse Magazine All-American. In addition, Montgomery was named to the IWLCA All-Empire Region First team and All-Liberty League First team this season. She was named the Liberty League's Offensive Performer of the Week three times, the USA Lacrosse Magazine Player of the Week once, and the IWLCA Co-Offensive Player of the Week once.

Erica Barr is crowned Defender of the Year after anchoring Middlebury’s defense en route to its ninth National Title. The two-time First Team All-American (2022, 2023) earned a spot on the All-NESCAC First Team and was tabbed the first NESCAC Defensive Player of the Year in Middlebury history. The senior leads the NESCAC with 48 caused turnovers and paces the Panthers with 42 groundballs, which ranks second in the conference. Barr is also third on the team in draw controls with 76 and sits second in the Middlebury record books with 220 in her career.

Isabella Garabo played a pivotal role in the net for the Spartans' success this season. She earned her first IWLCA All-American nod this season as she is a two-time IWLCA All-Metro selection. The senior went 17-4 for the season with a 7.18 goals against average and a .528 save percentage. Her conference numbers are even better as she went 8-0 with a 3.03 goals against average and a .651 save percentage. Garabo was the Middle Atlantic Conference (MAC) Commonwealth Goalie of the Year and earned the Commonwealth Defender of the Week award in six straight weeks. She ranked first in the league in save percentage and was second in goals against average. Garabo is 11th in NCAA Division III in goals against average and 15th in save percentage. Garabo is the sixth Spartan player to earn first-team All-American honors.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Congratulations to Izzy Scane!! Not much of a surprise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Born, not made. Before all 2027 parents pay out the Wahoo for camps and clinics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wish someone told me to start last year and not the three years before

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by baldbear
Congratulations to Izzy Scane!! Not much of a surprise.

She clearly separated herself from the rest. Incredible player and well deserved!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are a lot of Men’s lacrosse transfers posted. Haven’t seen any from the Women’s side why not? Is it a slower process or not as many transfers?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's great to see how much effort she puts into her defense. So fun to watch her play!! Is there such a thing as a 2 way attack?haha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are a lot of Men’s lacrosse transfers posted. Haven’t seen any from the Women’s side why not? Is it a slower process or not as many transfers?
For some reason,t he womens transfer portal isn't public compared to the mens

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's great to see how much effort she puts into her defense. So fun to watch her play!! Is there such a thing as a 2 way attack?haha
You must have only watched the last few games of the season. She is an excellent redefender when she wants to be but you rarely see it, mainly when she turns it over she deserved the Tewaaaraton but I hope next year she shoots at a higher percentage.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must have only watched the last few games of the season. She is an excellent redefender when she wants to be but you rarely see it, mainly when she turns it over she deserved the Tewaaaraton but I hope next year she shoots at a higher percentage.

Scane was a little off on her shooting in 2023 but her career shooting percentage is .537 which is pretty darn good. Good shooters are usually in the high 400's, the best shooters are above .500 even .550 +. Good shooters / scorers put above 70% of their shots on goal with the best putting an even higher percent of their shots on goal maybe .725, some are above .750....

I'm sure IS will be just fine next year even.

The amazing thing to me is how incompetent coaches allow poor shooters to take a lot of shots. I guess they do not understand that many of those bad shots are actually turnovers....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we finally put the Stanford is a good team debate to rest, they lost to a lower rated acc team at home, and not for the goalies great game it would have been running clock by the 3rd Q.

I watched this game with my daughter and couldn’t believe how sloppy both teams are. They are ranked 13 and 14? They were throwing the ball five feet over players heads for a ten foot pass. Missing wide open shots in front. Either there is a huuuuuggggeee drop off in play once you get out of the top 10 or these teams are just overrated. Both of them.

First off its both teams first games of the season . Second your ignorance of your top 10 teams is obvious. Lets see how much better the top teams did than the game you watched, UNC had 9 turnovers, BC had 17, cuse 11, NW 16, UVA 8, stanford 14. Give it a rest on knocking teams if you obviously have no clue.

If this guy is still around. You were saying? LMAO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we finally put the Stanford is a good team debate to rest, they lost to a lower rated acc team at home, and not for the goalies great game it would have been running clock by the 3rd Q.

I watched this game with my daughter and couldn’t believe how sloppy both teams are. They are ranked 13 and 14? They were throwing the ball five feet over players heads for a ten foot pass. Missing wide open shots in front. Either there is a huuuuuggggeee drop off in play once you get out of the top 10 or these teams are just overrated. Both of them.

First off its both teams first games of the season . Second your ignorance of your top 10 teams is obvious. Lets see how much better the top teams did than the game you watched, UNC had 9 turnovers, BC had 17, cuse 11, NW 16, UVA 8, stanford 14. Give it a rest on knocking teams if you obviously have no clue.

All the Stanford supporters went “cricket, cricket” in the middle of the season. But I’m the beginning they were out in full force. My favorite was the guy who said that people were obsessed with Stanford because they didn’t accept their daughters into the school. I mean they had the audacity to say Stanford wasn’t a top 15 team. Wait, I think they said they weren’t a Top 25 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All the Stanford supporters went “cricket, cricket” in the middle of the season. But I’m the beginning they were out in full force. My favorite was the guy who said that people were obsessed with Stanford because they didn’t accept their daughters into the school. I mean they had the audacity to say Stanford wasn’t a top 15 team. Wait, I think they said they weren’t a Top 25 team.

You are the one bringing up Stanford, I would guess that it was you or another Stanford hatter who brought them up early in the season... I guess just another person with an inferiority complex trying to indirectly elevate their daughters school / lacrosse program by knocking another. Newsflash, it never works. It's entertaining to watch as jealous people can't let go... funny actually.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO. No. I was a poster who said Stanford wasn’t a top 15 team when they were ranked in the beginning of the season. Never said anything about the school or anything else for that matter. First the nuts like yourself came out and said they were a top lax team. Then after Stanford lost a few you changed the narrative to what you just posted in your last ridiculous comment about inferiority.

Original statement. Stanford has no business being ranked in the top 25.

I guess the season showed I was accurate. I don’t give a F about any schools. My daughter is in 8th grade. But I do watch lax. And I’m this instance, I was right, and the Stanford homers were wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are the one bringing up Stanford, I would guess that it was you or another Stanford hatter who brought them up early in the season... I guess just another person with an inferiority complex trying to indirectly elevate their daughters school / lacrosse program by knocking another. Newsflash, it never works. It's entertaining to watch as jealous people can't let go... funny actually.

Yes, and keep in mind that some girls use lacrosse to get into the best possible schools that can to change their lives. Playing for the top lax program isn’t necessarily a top priority for everyone. Agree that Stanford had a tough year, but they are still a good program, and rough years happen to many programs. They have some good incoming recruits and grad transfers who can hopefully help turn things around. Amazing how preoccupied people are with how Stanford is doing!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, and keep in mind that some girls use lacrosse to get into the best possible schools that can to change their lives. Playing for the top lax program isn’t necessarily a top priority for everyone. Agree that Stanford had a tough year, but they are still a good program, and rough years happen to many programs. They have some good incoming recruits and grad transfers who can hopefully help turn things around. Amazing how preoccupied people are with how Stanford is doing!

Amazing how parents of kids who go to Stanford [Censored] at reading comprehension.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are Stanford people so but hurt over that post?He/she is right. They were ranked 13th to start the season. He/she said they didn’t belong there. Stanford parents came on and attacked the post saying he was wrong. Making it about scholastics where nowhere in any post did they say anything about the school. And now they are taking a victory lap. He was right. They didn’t belong to be ranked.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BElle Smith with the defensive save. Bad break for Cuse. They say she’s not a good defensive middie here on BOTC.

Potentially game saving defensive play. BC “D” showed up today. Will need better ”O” in the final.

She had to make that check because she got blown by on the dodge which happens quite frequently.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BElle Smith with the defensive save. Bad break for Cuse. They say she’s not a good defensive middie here on BOTC.

Potentially game saving defensive play. BC “D” showed up today. Will need better ”O” in the final.

She had to make that check because she got blown by on the dodge which happens quite frequently.

Yes it did. She also probably got lucky with the stick check. But.....hit a homer in the bottom of the ninth to put your team into the World Series, no one really cares what happened before that. Detesters gonna detest

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The majority of attacks posted on BOTC stem from animosity of some sort. Whether directed at an individual player or a particular college program it is in most cases personal to the originator. Some parents, just can not accept when a player from their area i.e. "Long Island", or their Club, HS or College Program program are recognized as being stronger than their daughter or their daughters "Team" (College, Club or HS).

I don't recall many, if any, topics being started by chest pounders supporting and bragging about individual players or programs. I have seen many posts responding to attacks on individual players and programs.

The bottom line is that there are parents out there who try to knock players, programs, schools etc... in an effort to elevate their daughter, their daughters program, their daughters school etc...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The majority of attacks posted on BOTC stem from animosity of some sort. Whether directed at an individual player or a particular college program it is in most cases personal to the originator. Some parents, just can not accept when a player from their area i.e. "Long Island", or their Club, HS or College Program program are recognized as being stronger than their daughter or their daughters "Team" (College, Club or HS).

I don't recall many, if any, topics being started by chest pounders supporting and bragging about individual players or programs. I have seen many posts responding to attacks on individual players and programs.

The bottom line is that there are parents out there who try to knock players, programs, schools etc... in an effort to elevate their daughter, their daughters program, their daughters school etc...

Nonsense. The majority of attacks stem from its an anonymous site. Put your name and where your daughter plays on your posts and you won’t have none of it. Come on. A post saying Stanford shouldn’t be ranked had people on both sides coming out with pitchforks. That wasn’t a post of jealousy or animonsity. That was factual.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nonsense. The majority of attacks stem from its an anonymous site. Put your name and where your daughter plays on your posts and you won’t have none of it. Come on. A post saying Stanford shouldn’t be ranked had people on both sides coming out with pitchforks. That wasn’t a post of jealousy or animonsity. That was factual.

There you go again with Stanford, what is the obsession? The post you are responding to did not mention Stanford. People come on this site and anonymously go on the attack and the majority of the time it is done because some parents can not take it when others receive more attention than their daughter.

As for Stanford, they are a very good program. Below is cut & paste from another post.

" Please tell us which programs in your opinion does Stanford get more recognition than. We all know the usual suspects that finish the year ranked in the Top 20 most years:

Maryland
North Carolina
Boston College
Northwestern
Syracuse
Stony Brook
Princeton
Florida
Virginia
Penn
James Madison
Notre Dame
Loyola
Denver
USC
Duke
Hopkins

Besides the above, what programs is Stanford "overrated" above? Nobody said Stanford is a Top 5 or Top 10 or even Top 15 Program. "

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree! Thr problem is thr keyboard cowboys hiding behind anonymity! I’d you had to show your name and club affiliation there would be crickets. Unfortunately, this site can be toxic. You can’t have any opinion or they’ll burn you at the stake. It’s even at the younger ages….read the 2030, 2031 nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There you go again with Stanford, what is the obsession? The post you are responding to did not mention Stanford. People come on this site and anonymously go on the attack and the majority of the time it is done because some parents can not take it when others receive more attention than their daughter.

As for Stanford, they are a very good program. Below is cut & paste from another post.

" Please tell us which programs in your opinion does Stanford get more recognition than. We all know the usual suspects that finish the year ranked in the Top 20 most years:

Maryland
North Carolina
Boston College
Northwestern
Syracuse
Stony Brook
Princeton
Florida
Virginia
Penn
James Madison
Notre Dame
Loyola
Denver
USC
Duke
Hopkins

Besides the above, what programs is Stanford "overrated" above? Nobody said Stanford is a Top 5 or Top 10 or even Top 15 Program. "

Stanford is on par with Duke, Hopkins, Penn, Princeton,Yale, USC. Stanford did not have a good year, but didn’t they beat Albany who beat Virginia? Why all the scrutiny and over analyzing? Seems like someone’s daughter wasn’t recruited there and can’t let it go. Very strange

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maryland
North Carolina
Boston College
Northwestern
Syracuse
Stony Brook
Princeton
Florida
Virginia
Penn
James Madison
Notre Dame
Loyola
Denver
USC
Duke
Hopkins

This will be my last response to you. Ask your wife to read the posts for you and she will explain it to you. Once again, for the tenth time, in the beginning of the season. You dolt

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maryland
North Carolina
Boston College
Northwestern
Syracuse
Stony Brook
Princeton
Florida
Virginia
Penn
James Madison
Notre Dame
Loyola
Denver
USC
Duke
Hopkins

Stanford is on par with Duke, Hopkins, Penn, Princeton,Yale, USC. Stanford did not have a good year, but didn’t they beat Albany who beat Virginia? Why all the scrutiny and over analyzing? Seems like someone’s daughter wasn’t recruited there and can’t let it go. Very strange

These moments are trying. For the second time my daughter is in 8th grade. And no she will not make it to Stanford, BC Michigan, Cornell, Lehigh, Bucknell, or USC. My son also won’t make the Mets. So if I made a statement and said the Mets were supremely overrated this year picked for the World series. am I saying that because my son wasn’t invited to training camp. You guys are so hurt from a statement that had zero to do with Stanford being a good program the last years. Beginning of the year a statement was made they aren’t a top 15 team. You guys with girls playing at Stanford went nuts. My kid can’t make Harvard either but their lax wasn’t great this year either. Come on Harvaders. Let’s hear how I’m just made because my daughter didn’t make it there.

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 25 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 24 25
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard