BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 276 of 322 1 2 274 275 276 277 278 321 322
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why the detest for the Gilman coach?

He's a great guy, is a good coach and knows the sport. The team outperformed it's talent this year.

My guess is all the James Bottomtooth IV's at Gilman disapprove of hiring a public school coach.

Last edited by JimSection1; .
Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

He's a great guy, is a good coach and knows the sport. The team outperformed it's talent this year.

My guess is all the James Bottomtooth IV's at Gilman disapprove of hiring a public school coach.

Yes, we know he was a decent Public School coach where your son played. But unlike you, Private school parents aren’t satisfied with their son’s playing at the local Community College.

Signed: Dr. Bottomtooth the 5th, Esquire…

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ugh, trying not to sound ELITIST without saying you are ELITIST?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, we know he was a decent Public School coach where your son played. But unlike you, Private school parents aren’t satisfied with their son’s playing at the local Community College.

Signed: Dr. Bottomtooth the 5th, Esquire…

Gilman has community college players?

We all know Hopkins has fallen off in the past decade, but they also have kids going to Notre Dame, CT College, Holy Cross, Lafayette, St Joe’s, Marquette, F&M, Union.

Perhaps the problem isnt the coach, but the school’s previous hire and getting their lunch eaten recruiting-wise for the past 4 years. Kids leaving the ms pipeline in record numbers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
New topic - what do you think?

2023 All-America Tournament - run by Corrigan Sports Enterprise

Coaches

2024 Highlight: Tyler Reid (MSJ), Shea Conway (Howard HS)

2025 Burn: Steve Settembrino (St Paul's), James Margraff (McDonogh)

2026-2027 Command: Austin Stewart (Team 91), Kacy Kapinos (FCA)

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches

Quit polluting this blog with your self serving, unsolicited advertisements.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why are rising freshmen allowed at this event?
notIntelligent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches

Aaaah, the AA tournament- where public school parents everywhere learn that they should have sent their kids to a private school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least Mollott knows lacrosse the Gilman coach is an [Censored] who has no clue of lacrosse. Incontrera is an [Censored] and Gilman should be embarrassed! How in the world would anyone hire this [Censored]. At least Mollott understands lacrosse.

My son has not played for Mollot (yet it sounds like) but it isnt hard to see that he knows the game and can coach it. Some kids dont like his approach I am sure, this is high school, there is yelling. Heck, take a look at some of the yellers that are leaving.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote=Anonymous]Why are rising freshmen allowed at this event?
notIntelligent.[/quote]
Because the FCA coach is involved. The amount of politics that will be involved with these tryouts is going to be prolific. The coaches list above should make people run the other direction. CSE, if you want this event to ever be reputable, bring in coaches and evaluators from outside the region for fair evaluations and rosters. Spend the money to make it better. We know that’s hard for you, but it’s what needed to make this event less laughable. Have fun tonight fellas.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches

I wonder who the coaches are for the DC group

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know Hopkins has fallen off in the past decade, but they also have kids going to Notre Dame, CT College, Holy Cross, Lafayette, St Joe’s, Marquette, F&M, Union.

These are not the type of schools Gilman lacrosse player’s typically attend. No ivies and no top ten schools except for the defenseman who rode Gilman’s bench all year for some reason. This is a joke. The Gilman coach doesn’t know the game and has little IQ. When the players realize the coach is an [Censored] everything falls apart. I’m shocked Holman would stand for this. He must have low esteem when it comes to coaching. I hope he’s embarrassed. It’s a pathetic crew of coaches who ruined this years team and are ruining the future of Gilman lacrosse. Kids are leaving and kids aren’t even considering Gilman. Currently there are not enough lacrosse playing kids in the school after next year to field a team in two years !!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

These are not the type of schools Gilman lacrosse player’s typically attend. No ivies and no top ten schools except for the defenseman who rode Gilman’s bench all year for some reason. This is a joke. The Gilman coach doesn’t know the game and has little IQ. When the players realize the coach is an [Censored] everything falls apart. I’m shocked Holman would stand for this. He must have low esteem when it comes to coaching. I hope he’s embarrassed. It’s a pathetic crew of coaches who ruined this years team and are ruining the future of Gilman lacrosse. Kids are leaving and kids aren’t even considering Gilman. Currently there are not enough lacrosse playing kids in the school after next year to field a team in two years !!!

Gilman had 47 freshman and sophomores playing last year. That's enough to field a team in 2 years, not counting current 7th and 8th graders. Don't be ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gilman had 47 freshman and sophomores playing last year. That's enough to field a team in 2 years, not counting current 7th and 8th graders. Don't be ridiculous.

Good data point, but another (alarming) data point would be that the GIlman 7th and 8th grade teams include a number of kids who had literally never played before, and an additional number of kids who have only played rec ball, or even 1 year of rec ball. Compared to Loyola's 7th grade team (hardly the gold standard for anything) who cut almost 50% of kids who tried out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another data point: Gilman's Middle School A team had 1 tie and 1 win against Loyola this spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was asking about the coaches. Not an impressive list. Guess New Balance sponsorship doesn't draw big names. Looks like teams will be set before the tryouts begin with those coaches selecting boys from their own teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knows what Gilman has left after next year and it’s very little with not one kid who is considered elite in club player. And I highly doubt any top level players will go there with the current coach. Yes it’s very bleak times ahead for Gilman.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches

Aaaah, the AA tournament- where public school parents everywhere learn that they should have sent their kids to a private school.

If you are good enough you make it out of public school! That goes for anything lacrosse related though. People on here just don't like to acknowledge that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone knows what Gilman has left after next year and it’s very little with not one kid who is considered elite in club player. And I highly doubt any top level players will go there with the current coach. Yes it’s very bleak times ahead for Gilman.
They have a fogo phenom though!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is a student, but he was beaten down every game in Club without a supporting cast until the 25s became 26s.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaches

If you are good enough you make it out of public school! That goes for anything lacrosse related though. People on here just don't like to acknowledge that!
That’s why there are only 2-3 public school kids per year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least Mollott knows lacrosse the Gilman coach is an [Censored] who has no clue of lacrosse. Incontrera is an [Censored] and Gilman should be embarrassed! How in the world would anyone hire this [Censored]. At least Mollott understands lacrosse.

My son has not played for Mollot (yet it sounds like) but it isnt hard to see that he knows the game and can coach it. Some kids dont like his approach I am sure, this is high school, there is yelling. Heck, take a look at some of the yellers that are leaving.
When will Spalding make this announcement? Or is it rumors? People think Mollot knows lacrosse why? Because he was All American? Look up his stats he is average at best. He is a hot head and worse than the staff that has left.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is a student, but he was beaten down every game in Club without a supporting cast until the 25s became 26s.

He’s not a phenom. He’s a holdback who would be average on a 25 team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He’s not a phenom. He’s a holdback who would be average on a 25 team.

Waaaah!!!! I’m his mommy and he’s my special phenom, so you better watch out what you say about my kid or I’ll close all my peoples Hyundai franchises in Baltimore!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When will Spalding make this announcement? Or is it rumors? People think Mollot knows lacrosse why? Because he was All American? Look up his stats he is average at best. He is a hot head and worse than the staff that has left.

Just because your kid got benched behind his kid is no reason to slam him as a coach. Get off the forum and get a life mom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Gilman's freshman and JV lacrosse teams do? Is the cup really 1/2 empty in terms of talent after next year? Might some BL players from their freshman and JV teams transfer to Gilman because of the boarder influx? Perhaps, some talent sitting on the sidelines at huge schools like CHC and Loyola might be tempted to transfer because of lacking opportunities.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All American command tryouts and roster is a joke. Kids only showing up for the first day of tryouts and being told they made the team after the first day is not a true tryout and a certain person should be ashamed of himself for taking peoples money! Then you had kids who were asked to come to the second day of tryouts only. What a joke! Everyone who tried out should demand their $260 back! They missed some strong talent and will see it when they play teams like Long Island and DC!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will NHSLS June schedule be posted?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
***marked safe from not giving AA tryouts a dime of my money***

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why in the world are there 3 kids on the roster who don't even live in MD much less Baltimore area, 2 from Texas and one form Tenn. I get it that they may possibly play club here but they do not represent Baltimore nor should they. Texas has a team and Tenn has a team. Why would they play for the Baltimore team? Makes no sense at all, please explain!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All American command tryouts and roster is a joke. Kids only showing up for the first day of tryouts and being told they made the team after the first day is not a true tryout and a certain person should be ashamed of himself for taking peoples money! Then you had kids who were asked to come to the second day of tryouts only. What a joke! Everyone who tried out should demand their $260 back! They missed some strong talent and will see it when they play teams like Long Island and DC!

Multiple reports of kids not showing up the first day, only second and still making teams. One of the reasons AA has gone downhill so much and is replaced by Nike.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you demand your money back?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Multiple reports of kids not showing up the first day, only second and still making teams. One of the reasons AA has gone downhill so much and is replaced by Nike.

More like multiple kids showing up the first day, getting an invite, and not coming back the second day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of you were warned. You still gave Corrigan your money.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you demand your money back?
Haha. Getting money back from Corrigan. That's comedy material.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who were the evaluators the last two nights? By the looks of the roster, I assume Team 91 and Crabs coaches with an FCA coach thrown in to save face?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He was asking about the coaches. Not an impressive list. Guess New Balance sponsorship doesn't draw big names. Looks like teams will be set before the tryouts begin with those coaches selecting boys from their own teams.
You called it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same mistake with my oldest two. Happens. For younger one going to Nike National. Best kids invited. No money grab tryout with dads evaluators..All best Island and national players. Every college there. Whats it all about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just because your kid got benched behind his kid is no reason to slam him as a coach. Get off the forum and get a life mom

Rage is back hi Rage.

Like Reply Quote
Page 276 of 322 1 2 274 275 276 277 278 321 322
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard