BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 189 of 251 1 2 187 188 189 190 191 250 251
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you’re referring to the 28 NLRed team, then yes; the first month of the season they were missing two of their best midfielders recovering from orthopedic injuries. And the first two weeks of the season (including the game against Prostart) they were missing multiple players due to spring break for Montgomery County. But instead of complaining to the league and having games rescheduled or postponed (see ML cap who didn’t play until a few weeks in and VLC was who somehow got a tie instead of a forfeit against Preds when they couldn’t field a team for week1) the kids who were healthy and could play did short handed, out of position in a lot of cases, and did their best to keep it competitive which, outside of the HLC blowout, they succeeded in doing. This wasn’t sandbagging or cheating…simple perseverance

Agree with prior poster. HOCO is over and time to focus on the summer. Best of luck to all the kids.

This explanation sounds reasonable to me. Question to the Predator/ProStart who posted earlier that she/he is 100% sure the roster changed for playoffs - does this resolve your concerns?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I need some advice... I have a 7th grade son playing on an Elite level team in HOCO.

He is a pretty good player. In his career, he has primarily played midfield but also has played some attack. He seems to be pretty talented at facing off.

Objectively, he is probably the 3rd or 4th best faceoff middie in the Elite division. He is not playing a pure FOGO role on his club team but the coach prefers to lean on him for faceoffs over the other two options. This diminishes his role offensively as he doesn't have as much gas left in the tank on many possessions.

We send our kids to public high schools with solid but not great lacrosse programs.

I think he has enough ability to play just about any offensive position in high school. I also think he has a solid chance to be able to play at a decent D3 college if he desires.

I feel like the learning curve to be a good FOGO is not that steep... high school coach recruits a dominant wrestler and in two years this kid is solid simply because of hand speed, athleticism and experience with using body leverage.

On the other hand, it's hard to grab a top attack or offensive mid spot without years of experience working on stick skills, game IQ etc...

QUESTION... If I want to maximize his options in college, should I encourage him to move away from Faceoff Mid and towards Offensive Mid / Attack?

Your son isn’t the 3rd or 4th best face off kid in the division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL Red dad here. They absolutely were roster checked prior to the start of the Sunday game against Predators. Not sure if it was Preds coach or Prostart coach (who our boys beat the previous day in a close game 10-8) but regardless, not one of the NL Red players are rostered for or play for NL Blue. If you were at the game, you would have seen Preds warming up and our kids standing shoulder-to-shoulder being checked for name/number prior to their warm up. Not one of the kids playing for our team either day were rostered to another team.

Whether this is sour grapes from Prostart or Preds worrying about cheating is irrelevant. Both games were well-contested, clean contests and Preds happened to come out on top 5-4 in the championship. Props to them and we had nothing but positive interactions with those parents during the game (nor was there any yelling/screaming at officials as seems to happen a lot in other games). Agree with the previous post stating that DM doesn’t drop his Blue kids to Red just to win a lower division in HOCO. The accusation takes away from the kids who have worked all year to get better, gel as a team, and overcome absences and injuries.

THIS. Another NL Red parent here thanking you for setting the record straight.

In lacrosse every game is on video, a thousand people are taking pictures....it does not seem difficult to prove if someone is using players that are not on the same team as the regular season. There is a reason they were roster checked for the championship game, and then lost. I am no rocket scientist but....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you’re referring to the 28 NLRed team, then yes; the first month of the season they were missing two of their best midfielders recovering from orthopedic injuries. And the first two weeks of the season (including the game against Prostart) they were missing multiple players due to spring break for Montgomery County. But instead of complaining to the league and having games rescheduled or postponed (see ML cap who didn’t play until a few weeks in and VLC was who somehow got a tie instead of a forfeit against Preds when they couldn’t field a team for week1) the kids who were healthy and could play did short handed, out of position in a lot of cases, and did their best to keep it competitive which, outside of the HLC blowout, they succeeded in doing. This wasn’t sandbagging or cheating…simple perseverance

Agree with prior poster. HOCO is over and time to focus on the summer. Best of luck to all the kids.

This explanation sounds reasonable to me. Question to the Predator/ProStart who posted earlier that she/he is 100% sure the roster changed for playoffs - does this resolve your concerns?
Can we just get back to bashing holdbacks please?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish the change would apply to 28s. In Hoco next year, jumbo lump will field his oldest and most geographically diverse team ever after the 27s couldn’t get it done and BL races to fill its dorm. For existing teams (this years version) with June as the cutoff, hypothetically ML would lose one well documented player and maybe another. FCA would lose 3-4, NL at least 3, Crabs 2-3 and I don’t think BLC, Hawks or 91 would lose any since July is the sideline chatter as the oldest current players on those teams. As a parent of a 28 and older kids, this change is welcome and will help the sport but a shame the impact on 28 will be limited.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I need some advice... I have a 7th grade son playing on an Elite level team in HOCO.

He is a pretty good player. In his career, he has primarily played midfield but also has played some attack. He seems to be pretty talented at facing off.

Objectively, he is probably the 3rd or 4th best faceoff middie in the Elite division. He is not playing a pure FOGO role on his club team but the coach prefers to lean on him for faceoffs over the other two options. This diminishes his role offensively as he doesn't have as much gas left in the tank on many possessions.

We send our kids to public high schools with solid but not great lacrosse programs.

I think he has enough ability to play just about any offensive position in high school. I also think he has a solid chance to be able to play at a decent D3 college if he desires.

I feel like the learning curve to be a good FOGO is not that steep... high school coach recruits a dominant wrestler and in two years this kid is solid simply because of hand speed, athleticism and experience with using body leverage.

On the other hand, it's hard to grab a top attack or offensive mid spot without years of experience working on stick skills, game IQ etc...

QUESTION... If I want to maximize his options in college, should I encourage him to move away from Faceoff Mid and towards Offensive Mid / Attack?

I think it depends on the kid’s speed. If your kid has elite speed, then there is no question in my mind that playing midfield is the easiest way to get recruited because teams need a ton of midfielders both offense and defense with speed.

If your kid does not have elite speed, then I would say getting recruited as FOGO is probably the better bet. FOGO though is hard to tell who is good until high school. That is, the elite FOGOs at 7th grade don’t translate reliably to elite high school players as say really fast middies do.

In general, the flow chart for recruiting looks like this:

Is your kid one of the 10-20 fastest kids in HoCo elite? Yes, have them play midfield unless their stick skills are top level or they are really small. If the latter, consider attack.

Does your kid have above average size and above average, but not elite speed? Consider moving them to pole (if stick skills are mid) and attack (if stick skills are top notch and they can take a beating)

Does your kid have average speed and average size for HoCo elite? goalie and Fogo are probably the best and maybe only options for college.

Does you kid have below average speed? Just have fun unless you are a goalie. No chance of being recruited unless really really huge or one of those rare attackman like Matt Rambo that can make this work. These players exist but are very very rare.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish the change would apply to 28s. In Hoco next year, jumbo lump will field his oldest and most geographically diverse team ever after the 27s couldn’t get it done and BL races to fill its dorm. For existing teams (this years version) with June as the cutoff, hypothetically ML would lose one well documented player and maybe another. FCA would lose 3-4, NL at least 3, Crabs 2-3 and I don’t think BLC, Hawks or 91 would lose any since July is the sideline chatter as the oldest current players on those teams. As a parent of a 28 and older kids, this change is welcome and will help the sport but a shame the impact on 28 will be limited.

You are absolutely right. Teams like the crabs will look totally different next year. I was shocked when I saw the 27s.

Like Reply Quote
User
User
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]

You are not anonymous. Watch the personal accusations as they are admissible as evidence.

Last edited by baldbear; . Reason: Space

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it depends on the kid’s speed. If your kid has elite speed, then there is no question in my mind that playing midfield is the easiest way to get recruited because teams need a ton of midfielders both offense and defense with speed.

If your kid does not have elite speed, then I would say getting recruited as FOGO is probably the better bet. FOGO though is hard to tell who is good until high school. That is, the elite FOGOs at 7th grade don’t translate reliably to elite high school players as say really fast middies do.

In general, the flow chart for recruiting looks like this:

Is your kid one of the 10-20 fastest kids in HoCo elite? Yes, have them play midfield unless their stick skills are top level or they are really small. If the latter, consider attack.

Does your kid have above average size and above average, but not elite speed? Consider moving them to pole (if stick skills are mid) and attack (if stick skills are top notch and they can take a beating)

Does your kid have average speed and average size for HoCo elite? goalie and Fogo are probably the best and maybe only options for college.

Does you kid have below average speed? Just have fun unless you are a goalie. No chance of being recruited unless really really huge or one of those rare attackman like Matt Rambo that can make this work. These players exist but are very very rare.

That's great advice. He has above average speed and top 10% size/height. Better speed in space than quickness in tight spots hence gravitation towards midfield. He's a very physical and reliable defensive mid. Very good stick skills.... he's a strong box player.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA would not lose 3-4.

You know nothing and stop spreading lies when you have zero factual knowledge.

Clown.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA would not lose 3-4.

You know nothing and stop spreading lies when you have zero factual knowledge.

Clown.

It's just speculation and wishful thinking by a Dad who's tired of watching his son's team get embarassed by FCA/NL/Crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are underestimating the number of holdbacks on each of these teams. This is one topic where sideline chatter is almost certain to be inaccurate. But, more importantly, you are over-estimating the effect on your own player of removing holdbacks. Due to kids hitting grown spurts at different times, there always will be players in 7th and 8th grade who are on-age, but are exceptionally big, strong, and aggressive. Plus there will be fly-ins, and unfortunately there will always be some degree of cheating, whether real or imaginary. Holdbacks are the bogeyman behind the curtain that parents blame for the fact that their son, who used to be a superstar in grades 3-6, becomes ordinary in grades 7-8 because other kids, for whatever reason, have surpassed him. On age kids who have always been superstars and continue that in grades 7 - 8 are not the ones whose parents on this forum complain about holdbacks. Rather, those parents are happy to brag that their on age son enjoys the competition of matching up and beating the holdbacks. If your son is an average, on-age player in the elite division who is currently getting run over by holdbacks, taking away the holdbacks will not make him shoot up to the top. In other words, if he is struggling against holdbacks, there are plenty of on age kids that he will struggle against too. But this is a moot discussion because the holdbacks are here to stay in the 2028 class, so get used to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting for real facts.

My hunch is that there was no actual cheating by Next Level, but that ProStart filed a complaint, because it was a #4 beating #1 upset, and the complaint was unfounded. Can someone confirm?

The Next Level cheating in the 2031 class is news to me. Can someone provide details and point to a game on the HoCo scoreboard that went down as a forfeit? and what was the crime exactly?

Here are the facts:

Baltimore Swarm got their butts handed to them by NL early in the season 30-1. BS complained to the league, for what I don’t have a clue.

Pro start was #1 and NL was #2.

1vs2 not 1vs4

If you compare both team schedules and watch the results, the results they were pretty close to one another. they beat the same teams by about the same scores!

The idea that ProSlash was ever so briefly #1 in AA is sad for all involved.

Cheating at AA? Any consequences for the Elite team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NL Red dad here. They absolutely were roster checked prior to the start of the Sunday game against Predators. Not sure if it was Preds coach or Prostart coach (who our boys beat the previous day in a close game 10-8) but regardless, not one of the NL Red players are rostered for or play for NL Blue. If you were at the game, you would have seen Preds warming up and our kids standing shoulder-to-shoulder being checked for name/number prior to their warm up. Not one of the kids playing for our team either day were rostered to another team.

Whether this is sour grapes from Prostart or Preds worrying about cheating is irrelevant. Both games were well-contested, clean contests and Preds happened to come out on top 5-4 in the championship. Props to them and we had nothing but positive interactions with those parents during the game (nor was there any yelling/screaming at officials as seems to happen a lot in other games). Agree with the previous post stating that DM doesn’t drop his Blue kids to Red just to win a lower division in HOCO. The accusation takes away from the kids who have worked all year to get better, gel as a team, and overcome absences and injuries.

THIS. Another NL Red parent here thanking you for setting the record straight.

In lacrosse every game is on video, a thousand people are taking pictures....it does not seem difficult to prove if someone is using players that are not on the same team as the regular season. There is a reason they were roster checked for the championship game, and then lost. I am no rocket scientist but....
Enough already. It’s over, no proof, and it’s AA. Start a new board for NL Red Roster Check

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annapolis Hawks 2028 would lose 1 player by the new NLF standard--- a backup long pole. Nobody else would have to change.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not sure why we’re still taking about this let alone getting angry about it. It’s not even like it’s a rumor anymore. The change will definitely not impact the 28s. It’s silly to try and figure out how many boys on each team would have to leave. The holdback conversation should be officially over - at least for the 2028 group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not sure why we’re still taking about this let alone getting angry about it. It’s not even like it’s a rumor anymore. The change will definitely not impact the 28s. It’s silly to try and figure out how many boys on each team would have to leave. The holdback conversation should be officially over - at least for the 2028 group.

Does it affect a current 2028 looking to repeat 7th or 8th grade?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

Weekly reminder that Cabel Maddux is a donk and a clown and a tier one joke if your son plays for madlax are you feeding into the craziness should consider joining Blc,dc express rockfish ETC.

Oh and Cabal remind your son to hit the wall if he doesn't want to end up like your other sons

#NOT A ROCKFISH DAD

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

Weekly reminder that Cabel Maddux is a donk and a clown and a tier one joke if your son plays for madlax are you feeding into the craziness should consider joining Blc,dc express rockfish ETC.

Oh and Cabal remind your son to hit the wall if he doesn't want to end up like your other sons

#NOT A ROCKFISH DAD

Are you really posting articles from 2013?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does it affect a current 2028 looking to repeat 7th or 8th grade?

Yes. Give it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
somethings just dont change fool

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#NOT A ROCKFISH DAD

You’d think he might learn to change his ways… yet he has digressed, worse than he was in 2013. Complete clown. Someone comes into the club scene in DC they will eat his lunch. It’s there for the taking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Connor Shellenberger is incredible. Consider that he’s a 30 yr old running with all these twenty somethings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

#NOT A ROCKFISH DAD

You are a clown. CM is as well while living in a fantasy world. 2013 doesn't change who he is and all of the parents that have sacrificed their son should rethink parenthood. He doesn't care about your or your child. He actually is very open about it however people will do whatever for their kids to have "status" and a $3,000 scholarship to Middlebury.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious to know thoughts. Anyone think it’s possible that the top teams in Elite are out coaching the bottom teams, rather than simply having significantly better skill? Like, could one of the bottom elite teams make a coaching change that fixes everything and find success with the same crew?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious to know thoughts. Anyone think it’s possible that the top teams in Elite are out coaching the bottom teams, rather than simply having significantly better skill? Like, could one of the bottom elite teams make a coaching change that fixes everything and find success with the same crew?

I think you'll find a few key factors:

- how much practice time. twice a week starting in March or 3 times a week starting in Jan as a team.
- efficient practice time. No standing around, working it, on a schedule, marking where things are working or not working.
- can the coach hold players accountable and make change.
- raising players lax iq to handle game situations. Do they back each other up? Can they change the play?

You can have better coaching. Many teams do not however increase their practice time and do not hold their players accountable to change. If the same kid who does a hero run, loses the ball, gets put out again as a starter that's poor coaching.

So you're at bottom trying to get better. But your competition, teams like the Hawks, are practicing 2-3 times as much over a year. If they're that good, only getting better, and you do less how can you be as good. The coaches have certain amount of control over this and they're limited by their resources: players, time. I've seen clubs demand coaches keep certain players on and play them.

If your club isn't supportive I'd say that's when parents need to speak up to get more. In some cases I've helped pay for extra practice times and clinics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. It’s talent level, but athleticism is about to catch up with talent. Some
Elite teams are good because they’ve been together for 4-5 years, but u less they’re attracting new athletes, they’ll drop. The kids in lower levels who blossom athletically will be discovered. But as a group— the talent level is pretty different between, say, Hawks and BLC. very different.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious, anyone know which clubs have players in the NCAA championship game today? I’ve seen posts from 91 and LI Ex, their rostered kids on Duke and ND is impressive. Do the Hawks have kids on these teams? Madlax? Next Level? Haven’t seen any posts that indicate as much… curious to know. Are Hawks kids going to UMBC or ND?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious, anyone know which clubs have players in the NCAA championship game today? I’ve seen posts from 91 and LI Ex, their rostered kids on Duke and ND is impressive. Do the Hawks have kids on these teams? Madlax? Next Level? Haven’t seen any posts that indicate as much… curious to know. Are Hawks kids going to UMBC or ND?

The hawks website should their commits listed. Country wide FCA is known to have the most kids in NCAA overall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The hawks website should their commits listed. Country wide FCA is known to have the most kids in NCAA overall.

That's because FCA claims every guest player that ever donned an FCA pinney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wont some of the current hold back 29s now have to move to 28s. So it will affect 28s?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two Georgetown Prep kids on ND. Both DC Express.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All of the main programs have a number of impressive commits at the top colleges. Different colleges historically recruit heavier in different areas. So for instance:

Duke and Yale tend to be Long Island heavy. Though Duke does have a PVI/VLC? And FCA/CH player rostered.

Hopkins and UNC tend to be Baltimore heavy.

In the last several recruiting cycles, DC area had done well at Penn, UVA, Harvard, and Gtown.

ND tends to be nationwide, but a lot of catholic kids still.

Obviously kids from all over on all of these teams, but Duke specifically tends to disproportionately get players from LI given their coaches’ background.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you'll find a few key factors:

- how much practice time. twice a week starting in March or 3 times a week starting in Jan as a team.
- efficient practice time. No standing around, working it, on a schedule, marking where things are working or not working.
- can the coach hold players accountable and make change.
- raising players lax iq to handle game situations. Do they back each other up? Can they change the play?

You can have better coaching. Many teams do not however increase their practice time and do not hold their players accountable to change. If the same kid who does a hero run, loses the ball, gets put out again as a starter that's poor coaching.

So you're at bottom trying to get better. But your competition, teams like the Hawks, are practicing 2-3 times as much over a year. If they're that good, only getting better, and you do less how can you be as good. The coaches have certain amount of control over this and they're limited by their resources: players, time. I've seen clubs demand coaches keep certain players on and play them.

If your club isn't supportive I'd say that's when parents need to speak up to get more. In some cases I've helped pay for extra practice times and clinics.

This is very true, I'd argue that very few clubs below the top 2-3 in Hoco elite, all the way down to B-ball, are improving kids' skills, year to year, relative to the competition. That has to come with individual training, off-season sports, and individual maturity. Most club coaches show up in September and their goal is to challenge the kids but not necessarily grow them to do new things.

Trajectory, relative to other kids' talents, is important too. I'd rather have an on age kid who played A in 6th, AA in 7th, AAA in 8th and got playing time through that whole period, than the holdback kid who was "#1 in the country" in 6th grade, a solid elite starter in 7th grade, 2nd line elite in 8th, and doesn't touch the field in 9th. A few more speed bumps, and THAT kid will quit the sport. Which..........I know that nobody here wants to hear this, but it's happening right now. If you looked at a list of the "best" 2028s from 5th grade HoCo, you'd see about 1/3 that are still all stars, 1/3 that are still legit ballers somewhere between AA and Elite, and 1/3 names you do not recognize anymore, quit the sport, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Holy cow these Dads have way too much time on their hands. My dissertation was shorter than these posts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At this age a teams success will be half size/athleticism and half coaching. There are some great coaches at the elite level and there is one real bad one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team MD wants to play Elite, but they are playing in Aloha this weekend.....Zingos, HoCo and Hawks Black. Yikes!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team MD wants to play Elite, but they are playing in Aloha this weekend.....Zingos, HoCo and Hawks Black. Yikes!!!

They should just enjoy their AAA success and not worry about trying to compete with teams they cannot beat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not quite...Team MD *DADS* want them to play Elite. Team MD director and coaches have been 100% clear for years that they have no interest in elite ball. And to their credit, this reflects a culture of riding with - and deeply knowing the limitations of - players they've developed over several years, unlike the wanna-be elite directors who move very unready teams up to elite just to recruit new kids for next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing good and bad things about certain team's coaches in the Baltimore area. Can anyone give me some insight on coaches for 23/24 year for 91, FCA White, Predators and Crabs. Do these teams announce coaches prior to try-outs?

Like Reply Quote
Page 189 of 251 1 2 187 188 189 190 191 250 251
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard