We encountered a scheduling conflict for tryouts late in the week and tried to resolve it. Unfortunately at this time we were not able to do so and will have to postpone tomorrows tryouts. We will resume with Saturday, 9/21, and replace tomorrows session with one scheduled either 9/28-29 or 10/5-6 so we get it in before Columbus weekend.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience, we have been looking forward to this day for quite some time.

Contact us at info@galslax.com if you have any questions.

Marc Goldstein