BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 31 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 30 31
Re: Girls 2027-8th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Mom!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The two YJA girls on Farmingdale have to be the best at their positions. Watched at the county semis.

If you say so Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The two YJA girls on Farmingdale have to be the best at their positions. Watched at the county semis.

Farmingdale has a lacrosse team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale has a lacrosse team?

Will be interesting to see if they can show up to the Pequa game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s see how they do against an actual defense

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great start to summer season by Jesters. Went 7-0 and only real competitive game was a 3-1 playoff game against Steps.

Convincing wins against FLG, Blast and Top guns.

Their defense has always been solid, looking like their offense has finally caught up. Will be a tough out for anyone this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was no competition for them! Their only thing that’s holds them together in defense is the goalie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aside from a few key players FLG looked out of sync, not a good day for them. Jesters looked to be in mid-season form and steam rolled everyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two nice wins for Top Guns against Pride and FLG, Navy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The goalie?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great start to summer season by Jesters. Went 7-0 and only real competitive game was a 3-1 playoff game against Steps.

Their defense has always been solid, looking like their offense has finally caught up. Will be a tough out for anyone this summer.

Thanks dad, you must be so proud! Will it be tough for HG who beat them by 6 at NGLL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is a 5-2 win over FLG in their first games together this season a really "convincing" win? Sounds like a pretty good game. I heard FLG coach wasn't coaching them that game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is a 5-2 win over FLG in their first games together this season a really "convincing" win? Sounds like a pretty good game. I heard FLG coach wasn't coaching them that game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is FLG making a coaching change?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well next weekend is put up or shut up for FLG. They play M&D, Jesters, YJA and BLC. Let's see what they can do once they finally play in a decent bracket.

If they win 3 games or more, their parents can talk all they went. If they go 0-4 or 1-3, then we can start talking about who their top players will play for next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLG without players and without their coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then they shouldn't have played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well next weekend is put up or shut up for FLG. They play M&D, Jesters, YJA and BLC. Let's see what they can do once they finally play in a decent bracket.

If they win 3 games or more, their parents can talk all they went. If they go 0-4 or 1-3, then we can start talking about who their top players will play for next year.

Disagree. Win lose no matter. You make good fight, earn respect, then nobody bother.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Disagree. Win lose no matter. You make good fight, earn respect, then nobody bother.

well played Miyagi-san

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

stop being lame

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is FLG making a coaching change?
Sounds like it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reality is that FLG no longer focuses on their teams, it’s a lacrosse media company now, not sure why any of their top players would stay there, especially those looking to play at the next level, plenty of top teams would be happy to have them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

defense has always been solid/ - since when 5th grade

this site offers some of the best comical insights.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reality is that FLG no longer focuses on their teams, it’s a lacrosse media company now, not sure why any of their top players would stay there, especially those looking to play at the next level, plenty of top teams would be happy to have them.

You think so? Rosters are basically set at this point. Hard to break in to a top team and earn real playing time. They have some nice players but so does every other team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You think so? Rosters are basically set at this point. Hard to break in to a top team and earn real playing time. They have some nice players but so does every other team.

YJA has a smaller than normal roster. I would expect them to add 2-3 girls this summer. I know there are rumors about 1 or 2 of the stars from Aces moving to them, but not sure I believe that. If one of the 2 FLG stars wanted to move to YJ, I know Carol would find the a spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are players on FLG that any top team would welcome. They are a talented group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YJA has a smaller than normal roster. I would expect them to add 2-3 girls this summer. I know there are rumors about 1 or 2 of the stars from Aces moving to them, but not sure I believe that. If one of the 2 FLG stars wanted to move to YJ, I know Carol would find the a spot.

Why would you leave Aces and all their training for a team ranked lower?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they have no recruiting track record and their recruiting directors is a personal trainer who has never played lacrosse and a young coach who was recently fired from Butler.

They have already lost several of their top 25s and 26s to Monster, their big competitor. However, Monster 27 is not a top club and several of the top 27s came from Monster which makes them leaving for Monster less likely.

I agree that leaving for YJ is not the most likely outcome, but I will be shocked if all of their key players are still on their roster come October.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true tournaments are canceled this weekend because if air quality?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s worse the air quality or flg?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Parents are mean

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

They should cancel them. Terrible to have them play in this air quality! All money driven. Just terrible! It’s so dangerous!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

They should cancel them. Terrible to have them play in this air quality! All money driven. Just terrible! It’s so dangerous!

supposed to clear by tomorrow - why would they cancel if air quality is forecasted to improve?? The summer season is so short as it is and impossible to reschedule any tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

supposed to clear by tomorrow - why would they cancel if air quality is forecasted to improve?? The summer season is so short as it is and impossible to reschedule any tournaments

It's the first recruiting weekend, the games will go on. Plus the smoke should be out of northern MD by midday Friday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

No

What is so dangerous ? Its a little air quality issue. Its not the end of the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they have no recruiting track record and their recruiting directors is a personal trainer who has never played lacrosse and a young coach who was recently fired from Butler.

They have already lost several of their top 25s and 26s to Monster, their big competitor. However, Monster 27 is not a top club and several of the top 27s came from Monster which makes them leaving for Monster less likely.

I agree that leaving for YJ is not the most likely outcome, but I will be shocked if all of their key players are still on their roster come October.

Aces didn’t lose anyone from 26’ to Monster, nor are any 27’s leaving a legit team. As for FLG, they have a top 10 team with solid coaching and players. Not sure why the constant knocks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t wait to hear from Jester’s Dad…..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered