BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 253 of 264 1 2 251 252 253 254 255 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any chance we can get a Pequa thread so we can get back to how easy Manhasset and GC will have it in their incredibly weak playoffs? Zip up the sweater vest season!

Aren’t the playoffs based on school size ? Additionally, how do you think the A conf schools would do vs Manhasset and GC?

The good A conference schools would get smoked by Manhasset but a few could potentially beat or at least play GC tough. I think GC only beat Syosset by a goal or 2 and Syosset is probably the 4th best team in Conf A.

Didn’t GC play Manhasset into Overtime? Think that makes your argument kind of ridiculous.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any chance we can get a Pequa thread so we can get back to how easy Manhasset and GC will have it in their incredibly weak playoffs? Zip up the sweater vest season!

Aren’t the playoffs based on school size ? Additionally, how do you think the A conf schools would do vs Manhasset and GC?

The good A conference schools would get smoked by Manhasset but a few could potentially beat or at least play GC tough. I think GC only beat Syosset by a goal or 2 and Syosset is probably the 4th best team in Conf A.

Didn’t GC play Manhasset into Overtime? Think that makes your argument kind of ridiculous.

When Manhasset and GC play records go out the window. It’s one of the greatest rivalries the sport has to offer at the HS level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset cake walk into LI Championship, GC likely, but have a few potential tough competitors on their way. They will have the harder Nassau championship game.
South Side lost to GC by 1 during the season. When they meet in the finals could go the other way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can’t wait to hear the Massapequa come out blaming the coaching staff for the team not showing up against Port today. Coach doesn’t play the game……

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t show up. They lost by a goal 8-7 ? Yes coaching means nothing in sports …. You are depriving a village of an [Censored].

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa coaching staff did a great job today. Players didnt make enough plays to win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When Manhasset and GC play records go out the window. It’s one of the greatest rivalries the sport has to offer at the HS level.

Yes, always the highlight of Biff and Tad’s weekend of finding meaningless ways to pass the time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa coaching staff did a great job today. Players didn't make enough plays to win.

Thanks for the update Coach.... I'd say coach ran the seniors into the ground. Made no substitutions the entire day. And made zero adjustments at half time.. So I guess everyone has there opinions on what the word GREAT means... Flat out team just did not practice enough... Off Season or during season..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa coaching staff did a great job today. Players didn't make enough plays to win.

Thanks for the update Coach.... I'd say coach ran the seniors into the ground. Made no substitutions the entire day. And made zero adjustments at half time.. So I guess everyone has there opinions on what the word GREAT means... Flat out team just did not practice enough... Off Season or during season..

And you know what helps team execute better and more effectively...... PRACTICE.. Coach have the boys do one of your very useful research papers on Muscle Memory.. Pretty funny how when you do something over and over you actually can execute it when needed......

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe he should have played the younger players to get them some experience. The senior parents led the charge to have the previous coach fired and now they complain about the new coach non stop. The program is glad to see the senior parents move on.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, always the highlight of Biff and Tad’s weekend of finding meaningless ways to pass the time.

As opposed to watering the grass with a hose in your wife beater with a can of PBR Vinny?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Manhasset cake walk into LI Championship, GC likely, but have a few potential tough competitors on their way. They will have the harder Nassau championship game.
South Side lost to GC by 1 during the season. When they meet in the finals could go the other way.

Well I guess that scenario isn’t happening now is it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GC 25x Nassau county champs. How about that!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good for Steve Finnell great coach. But South Side loaded with Jr talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale is going to dominate Class A for several years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How will they do against Northport?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heard it all before and the result is always the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And then quickly get eliminated in the LIC, thanks Daler dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe or maybe not. I think it's going to be a good game. Either way, Farmingdale going to dominate Class A for several years. You'll see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe or maybe not. I think it's going to be a good game. Either way, Farmingdale going to dominate Class A for several years. You'll see.

I can't wait to monitor this, pls update frequently with the Massapequa guys

Like Reply Quote
User
User
New site coming this summer to post anonymous videos of ridiculous parental sideline behavior. Many of you posting here will surely be stars. Remember posters, you are not anonymous!

Last edited by The Hop; . Reason: Sp

Back of the Cage
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Massapequa exposed them with zone d and Coach refused to adjust. Let it happen again. You knew someone else would do it. Kids play scared for fear of making a mistake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Massapequa exposed them with zone d and Coach refused to adjust. Let it happen again. You knew someone else would do it. Kids play scared for fear of making a mistake.

Always the coach, never the kids!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I live in Pequa bottom line is the team was not good that’s a fact on top of that the coaching was horrible 2 really nice guys but horrible coaches. The only guy that new what he was doing was not even a paid coach and he left mid season because he got into it with the assistant. Pequa Lax reign is over they will not b any good in the near future

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clean Nassau sweep - congrats to Farmingdale, GC, Manhasset and CSH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa scheduling was a mistake. They were a B+ team this year and played an A+ schedule. Too many hard games. The boys probably lost confidence and were tired by the end of the season. They were the 2nd most talented team in the A conference. The A conference is going to be bad the next few years except Dale.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pequa scheduling was a mistake. They were a B+ team this year and played an A+ schedule. Too many hard games. The boys probably lost confidence and were tired by the end of the season. They were the 2nd most talented team in the A conference. The A conference is going to be bad the next few years except Dale.

Dude, this isn’t silly club ball, you play who’s on your schedule. There isn’t any B or A, just play the other team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt you live in the town. Every bit the coaches. Complete mess. Unless the coaches change it will only get worse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I doubt you live in the town. Every bit the coaches. Complete mess. Unless the coaches change it will only get worse.

You need to cite a reference bud, no one knows what you’re referring to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I live in Pequa bottom line is the team was not good that’s a fact on top of that the coaching was horrible 2 really nice guys but horrible coaches. The only guy that new what he was doing was not even a paid coach and he left mid season because he got into it with the assistant. Pequa Lax reign is over they will not b any good in the near future

He was referring back to me I think

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From your mouth to God's ears, please, if only so that we can turn into Mr. Wink's LILJ.TV and see the menthol-smoking mom screaming "GO DALERS!" at the top of her half-baked lungs - makes up for the end of the run for Pack Mom yelling "GO WOLFPACK!" at youth tournaments for the last ten years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thinking the highlight of Biff and Tads weekend is yet another NYS championship. Sorry Vinny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, GC really lived up to its name of spoiled entitled brats who think of nothing but themselves. Just horrible and the whole district should be ashamed of themselves!

https://www.democratandchronicle.co...tion-due-to-title-game-time/70310447007/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Wow, GC really lived up to its name of spoiled entitled brats who think of nothing but themselves. Just horrible and the whole district should be ashamed of themselves!

Wow. What a disgrace.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, GC really lived up to its name of spoiled entitled brats who think of nothing but themselves. Just horrible and the whole district should be ashamed of themselves!

DISGRACEFUL. I had no idea. Tarnishes an otherwise great season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thinking the highlight of Biff and Tads weekend is yet another NYS championship. Sorry Vinny!

Relax Biff. GC was at B+ team this year. Got lucky to beat Calhoun. There was just no decent competition in Class B this year outside of Nassau.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City bunch of clowns that knew they were going to lose so pulled the trigger on a low class move, I’d expect that from them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City bunch of clowns that knew they were going to lose so pulled the trigger on a low class move, I’d expect that from them.
What was the low class move?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My god the jealousy is awesome. Sad little mommy’s!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope everyone enjoyed another predetermined LI Lacrosse Showcase. Maybe next year it should be invite only and save us the 2 hours. Oh wait, than they couldn't take our money and give us a $5.00 pinny. Don't tell me it's not a dog and pony show since i know for a fact undeserving and kids that weren't even there got pushed through. It's all about the kids right??

Like Reply Quote
Page 253 of 264 1 2 251 252 253 254 255 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard