BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 73 of 87 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You know who I feel bad for… the girls who attend Spalding and don’t play on Intregrity Club team. Parents of Spalding lacrosse players if I were you I would be looking to transfers schools. Your girls will ride the bench no matter what team they make.

This is not true. My child goes to a Balto County public school and has 24 & 25 friends who go to spalding and play club for M&D who play plenty. Actually more than plenty. One saw a lot of time as a freshman.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know who I feel bad for… the girls who attend Spalding and don’t play on Intregrity Club team. Parents of Spalding lacrosse players if I were you I would be looking to transfers schools. Your girls will ride the bench no matter what team they make.

This is not true. My child goes to a Balto County public school and has 24 & 25 friends who go to spalding and play club for M&D who play plenty. Actually more than plenty. One saw a lot of time as a freshman.

Agree w this. It’s year dependent. Not much talent left on Integrity after the two best players went to Heros and the other starters went to a variety of other clubs. Spaulding would have a rough go next few years if this was the case.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any standouts from this weekend?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDU moved up from the 70s to number 25 in the rankings 😧

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of really good teams don’t have six games yet

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Red trying to WIN???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Red trying to WIN???

You the M&D red team ? The one that is playing in the top division of tournaments with the Black team ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Red trying to WIN???

You the M&D red team ? The one that is playing in the top division of tournaments with the Black team ?
They have been at top tournaments but they have not been in the top brackets.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any standouts from this weekend?
Nope no one was really impressive. Maybe the cold had some factors. Other than that teams needs to go back to basics and teach them how to catch, scoop a ball and throw. Sloppy play by top teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Red trying to WIN???

Tied with Capital Blue and MDU at level 9 in 26 a division
13-2 this fall with some new players and trying to play up some.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Red trying to WIN???

Tied with Capital Blue and MDU at level 9 in 26 a division
13-2 this fall with some new players and trying to play up some.

No they didn’t. They played no one and then got shut out in the first round of playoffs.
https://sxa56.app.goo.gl/7XRPCkpD3ga6oThs7

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did not realize the 2026 M & D Red was such a juggernaut with all the love they've been getting on this website. Looking forward to watching them play in the spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
https://www.usalaxmagazine.com/coll...cailin-brackens-letter-to-college-sports

I'll leave this here for your consideration before we keep treating these girls like "commodities"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did not realize the 2026 M & D Red was such a juggernaut with all the love they've been getting on this website. Looking forward to watching them play in the spring.
Have fun wasting your time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2026 players are high school freshmen. They will be playing for HS teams in the spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? I guess you don't get the sarcasm.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Great job. Watched them play in DE and MDU did a great job in the A side bracket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You juggernauts need to give your own kids and their friends a break and pick up your own sport, while you’re at it, start your own ranking
https://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2022/12/01/pickleball-club-open-timonium.html

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You juggernauts need to give your own kids and their friends a break and pick up your own sport, while you’re at it, start your own ranking
https://www.bizjournals.com/baltimore/news/2022/12/01/pickleball-club-open-timonium.html
Pickle ball seems to be the new sport around the Baltimore area. Maybe you can start your own parent pickle ball league and be in charge of the rankings.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have fun wasting your time.

Why do you care if someone watches the 26 red team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

I think M&D has an opening.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

If you are good enough, almost every club will make room.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

We haven't found that to be the case so far. Likely because teams are set and more in a showcase mode now. This isn't a case of jumping club to club. No club affiliation at all and trying to find somewhere soon ...at least before fall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pickle ball seems to be the new sport around the Baltimore area. Maybe you can start your own parent pickle ball league and be in charge of the rankings.
Guarantee my clubs parent pickleball team will take out any other parent team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

We haven't found that to be the case so far. Likely because teams are set and more in a showcase mode now. This isn't a case of jumping club to club. No club affiliation at all and trying to find somewhere soon ...at least before fall.

Might as well go to Skywalkers and M&D tryouts since they still have open tryouts at this age and they each have two teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

Might as well go to Skywalkers and M&D tryouts since they still have open tryouts at this age and they each have two teams.

We are signed up for M&D in July. I didn't think Skywalkers had open tryouts once HS age. The website doesn't list a tryout for 26s. I guess we will have to call and see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what’s going on w the St. Mary’s coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what’s going on w the St. Mary’s coach?

She resigned at the end of the season. I don't know if she informed the team or school ahead of time or not. It was a personal decision and had nothing to do with the team or school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter didn’t make AS…but it’s over the top the shaming and downplaying of girls that were selected and the parents that sent their kids to tryout. All Club Lax is over priced and a cash grab. Do we really NEED tournaments for consecutive weeks against the same teams in the mandated subpar over priced hotels. We don’t need it, but we signed up for it. Tryout/Don’t tryout for these teams. If you’re a blue chip lax player (most are not) you will be recruited no matter what your path. But for those less fortunate, do what you feel is necessary to get your daughter recruited.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter didn’t make AS…but it’s over the top the shaming and downplaying of girls that were selected and the parents that sent their kids to tryout. All Club Lax is over priced and a cash grab. Do we really NEED tournaments for consecutive weeks against the same teams in the mandated subpar over priced hotels. We don’t need it, but we signed up for it. Tryout/Don’t tryout for these teams. If you’re a blue chip lax player (most are not) you will be recruited no matter what your path. But for those less fortunate, do what you feel is necessary to get your daughter recruited.

Ummm, has there been any shaming on here about girls who made the AS team? I must have missed something.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

We are signed up for M&D in July. I didn't think Skywalkers had open tryouts once HS age. The website doesn't list a tryout for 26s. I guess we will have to call and see.

SW will definitely be having tryouts for the 26s. If your goalie is good they will take a solid look at her. Their goalie coach is pretty good and seemingly fair.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

SW still have open tryouts. However, you better be an all American to crack the roster for their 26 blue team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

SW still have open tryouts. However, you better be an all American to crack the roster for their 26 blue team.

Their goalies are that good? It may not be worth it if they are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

Appreciate the sarcasm. They are average at best and need upgrades everywhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

Both will likely go mid to high D1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

So, the SW Blue goalies are either mediocre or both are destined for a school like Delaware on the low end and UVA on the high end. That's a pretty big gap in assessments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

So, the SW Blue goalies are either mediocre or both are destined for a school like Delaware on the low end and UVA on the high end. That's a pretty big gap in assessments.

Regardless of that, SW has the same two goalies the last 3 years so would be difficult to break into that. To say another way I doubt they are “looking” for goalies. There are likely other teams that have only 1 goalie and would be looking to add another.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any clubs need a goalie?

Regardless of that, SW has the same two goalies the last 3 years so would be difficult to break into that. To say another way I doubt they are “looking” for goalies. There are likely other teams that have only 1 goalie and would be looking to add another.

Does Integrity have two goalies?

Like Reply Quote
Page 73 of 87 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard