BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
Re: Boys 2031-4th Grade Fall 2022/Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spring Challenge Lines:
Single A Bracket to Win Championship
Express East Vitale: - 135
Li Express Meisse: +175
Rush Tidal: +100
S2S Rangers: +450
Double AA Bracket to Win Championship
Express East Par. +220
Li Express Chucks. +175
Rebels Stealth: -800
S2S Armada: -110

This is a new level of fool ! You my anonymous friend need serious help

LMFAO

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy all the way!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Die Legacy have a 31 team? I know 91 keeps their 31s out of any good tournaments. Legacy is pretty good at most ages.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Competition for rebels on Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attempt at real discussion….

New of tourney was igloo having some issues (coaches berating kids) and lost some kids?

Express East plays hard, can’t compete with Rebels but plays with or beats everyone else. Do they stay together?

Shore 2 Shore can’t get over hump. Will top kids stick around or jump to better program?

Rebels looked a little light today but still went as expected. Clear #1 group. Can they add the right pieces to separate the gap more?

Chuck’s keeps playing in the A. Can they close gap with top teams?

Legacy and 91 are nowhere to be found.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S is better than Express East. I know they lost today by 1 but they have better players and will win that matchup most times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S is better than Express East. I know they lost today by 1 but they have better players and will win that matchup most times.

Looking at results last 3 weeks would say Express East, Igloo and S2S all right in same tier 2.

Penguin
Express East 3 Igloo 4
Express East 1 Rebels 7
Igloo 3 Rebels 6 - Champ Game

Spring Jam
Express East 0 Rebels 4
Express East 2 Igloo 7
Igloo 6 Shore 2 Shore 6
Rebels 7 Igloo 2 - Champ Game

Spring Challenge
Express East 1 Rebels 7
Express East 7 Shore 2 Shore 6
Rebels 5 Shore 2 Shore 2

So in all matchups between these 4 teams

Rebels 36 GF 9 GA

Express East 14 GF 39 GA
Igloo 22 GF 24 GA
Shore 14 GF 19Ga

Rebels 1

Igloo 2
Shore 3
East 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Die Legacy have a 31 team? I know 91 keeps their 31s out of any good tournaments. Legacy is pretty good at most ages.

Legacy 31 team is a mess. I would stay away. Good coach but lots of kids who have no business being there. Some kids left last year, more will probably leave this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top HOCO teams going to be in NAL. Who from LI going to be there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t these two teams play a month ago? I heard East won that one too

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Attempt at real discussion….

New of tourney was igloo having some issues (coaches berating kids) and lost some kids?

Express East plays hard, can’t compete with Rebels but plays with or beats everyone else. Do they stay together?

Shore 2 Shore can’t get over hump. Will top kids stick around or jump to better program?

Rebels looked a little light today but still went as expected. Clear #1 group. Can they add the right pieces to separate the gap more?

Chuck’s keeps playing in the A. Can they close gap with top teams?

Legacy and 91 are nowhere to be found.

Igloo - From what I heard yes coach B. not playing kids beyond first string will be his demise kids are leaving to other orgs. (Express & S2S, 91 not so much).

Express East - not sure

S2S - agreed - I say stick around as other orgs are filling and fine tuning.

Reb - Not sure - Attack X specific maybe?

Chucks - Possibly they need depth. Could be new Igloo if they do.

Legacy - haven't seen them yet

91 - ?

Igloo and Rebs difference is Nassau Suffolk on the AA team for most part. So Nassau kids stay with the older orgs. lets see.

Same issue:
To many kids on team that don't play enough because they all started with the club from inception. Hard to let those parents / kids go when they are ok with the situation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo - From what I heard yes coach B. not playing kids beyond first string will be his demise kids are leaving to other orgs. (Express & S2S, 91 not so much).

Igloo coaches had split kids into an A and B team following a two day 2hr tryout back when these kids were rising 2nd graders. Then, coaches drive the A team practices and yells at the kids like a bad HS coach. Anyone really surprised here on fallout? Time to clean slate and rebuild.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes them a mess? Curious!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 already has a few kids locked up for next year. Igloo kids leaving and other clubs have kids moving to 91. Just wait.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo coaches had split kids into an A and B team following a two day 2hr tryout back when these kids were rising 2nd graders. Then, coaches drive the A team practices and yells at the kids like a bad HS coach. Anyone really surprised here on fallout? Time to clean slate and rebuild.

I don’t know how any parent could tolerate the big fat defensive coach yelling at their kid like that for an entire game. I have 4 boys in travel lax. I’ve never seen a coach degrade little kids so much. It’s tough to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 already has a few kids locked up for next year. Igloo kids leaving and other clubs have kids moving to 91. Just wait.....

Sounds like a parent on 91 listening to the “just wait another year we have kids on the way”

91 has done that for a while, but eventually they can’t steal kids at every age…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will steal kids? The program is falling apart. Glory days never last.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a parent on 91 listening to the “just wait another year we have kids on the way”

91 has done that for a while, but eventually they can’t steal kids at every age…

No one from a good team is going to 91. 7 dad coaches and team is irrelevant. No thanks. And please stop saying you have no chance at being a great lacrosse player if you aren’t in the NLF. They will continue to put them in my crappy lacrosse tournaments with weak brackets. Then they will post the “championship” on their Instagram

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 will steal kids? The program is falling apart. Glory days never last.

I remember when their ‘26 team “fell apart”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No one from a good team is going to 91. 7 dad coaches and team is irrelevant. No thanks. And please stop saying you have no chance at being a great lacrosse player if you aren’t in the NLF. They will continue to put them in my crappy lacrosse tournaments with weak brackets. Then they will post the “championship” on their Instagram

All 5 Tewaarton nominees this year played on NLF teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you're living in the past

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are correct but what were the top clubs when those 5 were in 4th grade. Things change

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They are nominees because they are amazing college players. Not because they played in the NLF

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s NLF? And why does it matter. New to this - thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings-

1- Rebels - Heads and Tails above all the other local teams but need help on offensive side
2- Igloo- Until someone dethrones them and beats them consistently they are the 2 seed. and Some kids have left but still strong.
3/4- S2S and Express East- Both solid and have continued to get better.
5- Express- Starting to play in top brackets but have a long way to go to compete regularly.
6- Legacy- Tough to gauge bc they have not played much early in the season.
7- 91- Not sure how to comment or where they fit in this group bc they have not played yet. It is June and tryouts are in July so I am not sure how any parent could pay and register for that organization at this point.

The Rest- BTB, Rush, Turtles and whoever else- They have an ability to move up and be in the mix very quick if they make some moves. It is rare that the 3 Big Clubs (91, Express, Legacy) do not have a top tier team at this age. Looking forward to some fun lax this summer. Good luck to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters will be in the top 5 this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters will be in the top 5 this year

Agree. They have started to build some strong teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What tournaments are the Jesters attending? Looking forward to good competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings-

1- Rebels - Heads and Tails above all the other local teams but need help on offensive side
2- Igloo- Until someone dethrones them and beats them consistently they are the 2 seed. and Some kids have left but still strong.
5- Express- Starting to play in top brackets but have a long way to go to compete regularly.
7- 91- Not sure how to comment or where they fit in this group bc they have not played yet. It is June and tryouts are in July so I am not sure how any parent could pay and register for that organization at this point.

The Rest- BTB, Rush, Turtles and whoever else- They have an ability to move up and be in the mix very quick if they make some moves. It is rare that the 3 Big Clubs (91, Express, Legacy) do not have a top tier team at this age. Looking forward to some fun lax this summer. Good luck to all.
Rankings-

Pretty much spot on except the part where you say Legacy is one of the big 3. It’s pretty much been 91 and express forever. Legacy is a b organization at best that had one very good team (taz). The landscape does appear to be changing but we will see in the next few years if kids make the jump to the top 2 as they get older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rankings-

Rankings-

Pretty much spot on except the part where you say Legacy is one of the big 3. It’s pretty much been 91 and express forever. Legacy is a b organization at best that had one very good team (taz). The landscape does appear to be changing but we will see in the next few years if kids make the jump to the top 2 as they get older.

I believe it will be big 3 soon (91 express and rebels)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels owners grouping them in with Express and 91! Ha. Well done

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to agree on this one. No 31’s going to 91, not only do they lose to town teams but they NEVER play, not quite sure what the parents are paying for. Obviously an amazing tradition but seems like they are losing some Thunder at earlier age groups.

Express looks to be big benefactor of Igloo problems, but this happens everywhere. Express is going to get kids as they get older anyway.

Will be interesting to see if top 91 and Legacy kids move to other teams. Both teams are uncharacteristically bad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don’t think they said now, just how things are going.

Rebels in year 4
91 in year 10+
Express in year 15+

91/Express directors kids have came and went through the program.

Rebels directors kids aren’t playing lacrosse yet.

I don’t think it’s far fetched looking at the younger ages, and the recruiting success for rebels with limited rosters to say they will make their way to the top. No one is saying they are too to bottom the best program currently, but certainly seems like the place to be at younger ages. Top teams, lots of practices and training, lots of coaches/directors, lots of tournaments and an indoor facility…

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rebels in year 4
91 in year 10+
Express in year 15+

I don’t think it’s far fetched looking at the younger ages, and the recruiting success for rebels with limited rosters to say they will make their way to the top. No one is saying they are too to bottom the best program currently, but certainly seems like the place to be at younger ages. Top teams, lots of practices and training, lots of coaches/directors, lots of tournaments and an indoor facility…

Lots and lots and lots. Lots of everything except access to top tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rebels can into any tourney they want now. Thats a Fact, Jack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can you translate that into English…Jack? Must be that Dowling College education

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not true unfortunately

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Dowling education is 31. Owner of Blatant Apparel company, Rebels LC and indoor sports facility. Company employees 30 Full time lacrosse geniuses. Mike Brennan is unbelievable success story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Rebels owners grouping them in with Express and 91! Ha. Well done

Rebels in year 4
91 in year 10+
Express in year 15+

Lots and lots and lots. Lots of everything except access to top tournaments.[/quote

Who cares who is the best. Find a team that fits your kid.
Does he enjoy playing with the team?
Does he like his teammates?
Does he like the coaches?
Is he improving and becoming a better player?
Is he getting sufficient minutes?
Most of all is he having fun?
If the answer is yes to these questions then you have the best team for you. If the answer is no to any of these questions, it’s time to find another team

They are still very young, enjoy the game. In a few years 91, express, igloo and even the rebels will be recruiting the best players from each team offering either free or reduced tuition. This usually happens in middle school. Happens every year. Just enjoy these next few years and make sure your kids are having fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong! They won twice and lost once in two years at the NAL. Get your facts right.

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard