BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,504
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 251 of 267 1 2 249 250 251 252 253 266 267
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ward Melville took a serious beatdown today. Seems like they’ve been having trouble with Smithtown East for many year!

They're overrated
Smithtown East got very lucky, but not for long! You're getting hammered in the playoffs.

Got lucky?? It was a blowout, a beatdown. Love to see it. Best player on the field was a kid not even playing in college. Ran all over a bunch of committed kids. Love to see it!

Ward Melville will be back to crush you.

Lol, don’t be so mad. I can totally understand why you’re so salty, but jealousy is a bad look. Instead, try giving credit where it’s due. I have no horse in the race, but been following SE for years. Facts that they have a long history upsetting Melville.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does St. A's give up 16 goals ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St A’s gave up 16 goals because Haverford is better.
The Philly area has become the hotbed for top notch lacrosse, from HS to college to the PLL.
While MD and LI kids have great skill, E PA kids are tougher. Pains me to say it as a LI Dad

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Philly area has become the hotbed for top notch lacrosse, from HS to college to the PLL.
While MD and LI kids have great skill, E PA kids are tougher. Pains me to say it as a LI Dad

Grittier and less spoiled and entitled than those LI brats. Yes, LI kids have great skill they paid lots of $s to learn. E PA kids have the grit the LI kids lack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Grittier and less spoiled and entitled than those LI brats. Yes, LI kids have great skill they paid lots of $s to learn. E PA kids have the grit the LI kids lack.

LI parents paid lots of money? Haverford tuition is $45K

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be the most ignorant thing I have seen on this board in weeks. The Haverford School has a tuition of $44,304.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah a bunch of kids who go to a $44,000 a year school are gritty and blue nose. Please stop it, it’s a silly comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grittier and less spoiled and entitled than those LI brats. Yes, LI kids have great skill they paid lots of $s to learn. E PA kids have the grit the LI kids lack.[/quote]

Only Malvern can compare to the spoiled Haverford boys..... They maybe good but don't act like these parents don't pay a TON of money for their skill

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s stop the silly commentary that Haverford kids are coal miner’s kids. They come from more money than any St A’s kid could dream of.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only Malvern can compare to the spoiled Haverford boys..... They maybe good but don't act like these parents don't pay a TON of money for their skill[/quote]

This section is reserved for top national programs like St Anthonys and Haverford School. Scrub section is in another forum.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What teams got beat silly this week?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This has to be the most ignorant thing I have seen on this board in weeks. The Haverford School has a tuition of $44,304.
Play that game at a neutral site and the results will flip. No excuse, you play who is in front of you and where but dont act like E PA whipped on ST A's. Grit and skill were evident on both sides. Slow start and getting dominated at the X in the first half after a 3 hour bus ride was the difference. One of the absolute best lacrosse games Ive ever seen. What would it take to get a real National tournament for top HS' in May. Kind of surprised IL hasnt figured out how to make that happen yet.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Play that game at a neutral site and the results will flip. No excuse, you play who is in front of you and where but dont act like E PA whipped on ST A's. Grit and skill were evident on both sides. Slow start and getting dominated at the X in the first half after a 3 hour bus ride was the difference. One of the absolute best lacrosse games Ive ever seen. What would it take to get a real National tournament for top HS' in May. Kind of surprised IL hasnt figured out how to make that happen yet.
Those 91 Bandit kids got smoked!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was tried years ago. It got pretty far along until they realized many of the state athletics authorities had differing rules on out of season play. NY coaches wouldn't be able to coach the team, NJ had a similar problem. there was too many conflicting regulations.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Those 91 Bandit kids got smoked!!
St A's lost their ranking spot. LI boys need to toughen up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only Malvern can compare to the spoiled Haverford boys..... They maybe good but don't act like these parents don't pay a TON of money for their skill

This section is reserved for top national programs like St Anthonys and Haverford School. Scrub section is in another forum.[/quote]

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa & not even in the top 25 anymore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLIDs!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLIDs!

That's all you have?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the best division this year, A, B, or C?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FLIDs!

There’s another one for ya, spanky

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s the best division this year, A, B, or C?
Suffolk A is very competitive and diverse this year. Great talent from many teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa has its worst team in the last 20 years. Let’s hope off-season coaching changes are made immediately following the season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa has its worst team in the last 20 years. Let’s hope off-season coaching changes are made immediately following the season.

Yeah it’s hard to watch. Outside of a
Few key injuries they have good talent. I truly believe it’s the coaching here. They don’t put in the time and they really don’t seem to know the game well. No voices are heard during the game at all. Zero adjustments are made.

The head coach looks disinterested in even being there. It’s really a shame for these seniors.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We know some players from Pequa and it’s interesting how JV Massapequa beat Farmingdale 13-5 and V Farmingdale beat Massapequa 16-5 Complete opposite I would definitely go with the coaching from what I heard There are 4-5 really talented kids on V and 4-5 really talented kids on JV. Heard the V coach is unable to access players correctly fighting on sidelines. Not a place where I’d want my kid from what I heard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say MS best team in Suffolk. They are a C school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Players fighting on sidelines? Seems like a mess for this perennial powerhouse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. They just have the best record.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope. They just have the best record.

Who is better than MS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of parity this season, don’t think there is a clear best as there was in year’s past

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Massapequa coach is not the problem. The problem is the parents constantly complaining about a team that is not as talented as the teams in the past..
No off season change is happening..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep telling yourself it’s the parents. If you believe this, you obviously don’t know the sport of lacrosse or what it takes to compete at a varsity level. Blowouts are different from just a loss. Many coaches from other towns will agree what the underlying issues are, it’s pretty obvious.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Massapequa coach is not the problem. The problem is the parents constantly complaining about a team that is not as talented as the teams in the past..

Last years team was talented and coach had the same result.. mostly 1 goal games and pathetic loss in the playoffs.. so I beg to differ Coach… IT is the coaching!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last years team was talented and coach had the same result.. mostly 1 goal games and pathetic loss in the playoffs.. so I beg to differ Coach… IT is the coaching!!!!

Last years team wasn't anymore talented than this. There was really on a couple 2022s that played big roles last year. Massapequa has seen a steady drop-off in talent each season following the 2019 state title.
Haven't had a FOGO since.... Haven't had premier attack since... No midfield depth since. I'll give credit to the Massapequa defense but can't have success with the ball on the defensive side of the field all game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team is no where near as talented as last year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The old coach that won a state title had issues his last year may just maybe it’s the talent. Did he suddenly forget how to coach. Don’t think so. It’s been a drop off of talent over the last few years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The old coach that won a state title had issues his last year may just maybe it’s the talent. Did he suddenly forget how to coach. Don’t think so. It’s been a drop off of talent over the last few years.

Massapequa is a sewer filled with ridiculous parents. Who would actually want to live there except for the [Censored] that already does?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do they have a lot of kids that went to Catholic schools? With a pool that wide to choose from how do they go from a team full of high end collegiate talent to a team with no high level commits?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did the core grow up playing travel ball? Will guess this contributed to their issue this year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where did the core grow up playing travel ball? Will guess this contributed to their issue this year?

True blue

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about the complete Daddy Ball that happens At BBP the head coach is the only one without a kid on the team one asst stays to himself the bald one is a complete clown and embarrassment to our district how he was allowed to coach his sons is embarrassing. What a fool has a big mouth and talks a lot meanwhile never played

Like Reply Quote
Page 251 of 267 1 2 249 250 251 252 253 266 267
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard