BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23
Re: Girls 2029 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t think this is a joke if you check the rankings.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some real games this weekend! Will Heros be the 2029 queens this year? Appears so!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some real games this weekend! Will Heros be the 2029 queens this year? Appears so!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Late to the party but the Friday night game between Heros and M&D was the best game for a long time in the 29 division. Well played by both teams and Heros pulled it out 8-7. I do believe all the talk about M&D on the slide was wrong. These are the two best teams in the NGLL and maybe nationally. Heros still has their number but M&D is a close second.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Friday night in the rain, no way Hero's played their best game. M&D is lucky it was raining so they had a chance. Hero's had one player, a top player, maybe the best on their team, score 4 of their 8 goals and M&D had no answer for her. No special talent coming from M&D roster in that game. Top to bottom Hero's has a stronger team and better coaching. They will go all the way!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Friday night in the rain, no way Hero's played their best game. M&D is lucky it was raining so they had a chance. Hero's had one player, a top player, maybe the best on their team, score 4 of their 8 goals and M&D had no answer for her. No special talent coming from M&D roster in that game. Top to bottom Hero's has a stronger team and better coaching. They will go all the way!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best player hahahahaha she's the best "charger" we got but far from our best

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK mom... we all know you love your kid you tell us enough

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So excited about your kids 4 goals you had to post it twice LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well ok then! Only rains on the M&D players I suppose.

Thanks for the update "Best Player's Dad"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So Heros was impacted by the rain but M&D was not? Wow, that's great for M&D, good for them for having the mental toughness to power through where others could not. And good on you that one player is scoring all your goals? What a weird comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay mom. I can see you’re excited about your kids 4 goals with the double post lol. She’s not even best player on our team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The girl who declined the invitation from Coppermine last year is not one of the girls who was benched for the girl who they brought in during summer tournaments. The girl who left was getting good playing time during summer tournaments. That’s not why she left.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was ABSOLUTELY a girl who declined coppermine 2029 Black’s invitation last summer, but it is also agreed that some accusations are off-base.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was ABSOLUTELY a girl who declined coppermine 2029 Black’s invitation last summer, but it is also agreed that some accusations are off-base.
can someone please back the train up and advise what this is about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone please back the train up and advise what this is about?

I feel like someone had a few too many glasses of wine this evening. That’s the only way to explain the randomness of the OP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Let's go back to talking about how Hero's is going ALL THE WAY!!! and the best girl on their team with the 4 goals

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. Let's go back to talking about how Hero's is going ALL THE WAY!!! and the best girl on their team with the 4 goals

I think they have the best chance to win it all but M&D is on the doorstep. I expect a great game Sunday assuming they both get there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that is a BIG assumption for M&D to make it to the championship game this weekend. They face Coppermine who they have lost to the last 3 times they played them. M&D will struggle to beat Coppermine. It is likely Coppermine will beat them this weekend (again) and we will see a Coppermine vs Heros championship game with Heros winning it all. Heros has dominated the competition. They have the strongest and the best team in the NGLL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that is a BIG assumption for M&D to make it to the championship game this weekend. They face Coppermine who they have lost to the last 3 times they played them. M&D will struggle to beat Coppermine. It is likely Coppermine will beat them this weekend (again) and we will see a Coppermine vs Heros championship game with Heros winning it all. Heros has dominated the competition. They have the strongest and the best team in the NGLL.

Playing both teams in the spring, M&D is by far the better team over Coppermine. Anything can happen but I think it's more far fetched to think Coppemine will come out on top Saturday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an out of state observer Heros is a definitive no 1 in the country. Coopermine and M&D have to be 2 and 3, order can be changed week to week with these two. MDU is up there as well and then there is the rest of the country. Eagle Stix, some LI teams, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As an out of state observer Heros is a definitive no 1 in the country. Coopermine and M&D have to be 2 and 3, order can be changed week to week with these two. MDU is up there as well and then there is the rest of the country. Eagle Stix, some LI teams, etc.

Totally agree. For me, Heros is the clear 1. M&D & Copp are 2/3 in no specific order. Then MDU is 4. Then Renegades, NL & Pride in no specific order. Then Integrity, Stars & Legends (who had an absolute murderer's row of opponents this year). Then further down, the rest (who should not be in the A division). There should be a minimum of 3 divisions if not 4 next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since we are going off of past scores, weird having MDU under Coopermine. MDU beat them last season, last fall, and has beaten them like 4 of the past 5 times. Maybe if Coppermine had played a real schedule this year we would have had a better sense of where they land. Definitely a top 8 team, but they win two against M&D in the fall and all of a sudden Coppermine is amazing and M&D is supposedly falling apart.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thinking Coppermine beating M&D twice in the fall is a big deal. Can you name another team, besides Hero's who has done that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since we are going off of past scores, weird having MDU under Coopermine. MDU beat them last season, last fall, and has beaten them like 4 of the past 5 times. Maybe if Coppermine had played a real schedule this year we would have had a better sense of where they land. Definitely a top 8 team, but they win two against M&D in the fall and all of a sudden Coppermine is amazing and M&D is supposedly falling apart.

Totally! Great team one of the absolute best out there but the copp parents have been annoying since the fall bc of those two wins. They are good, they can beat anyone at any time but aren’t they like 3-9 against m&d overall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thinking Coppermine beating M&D twice in the fall is a big deal. Can you name another team, besides Hero's who has done that?

Yes. MDU beat us twice in the same LFTC tourney two summers ago. But their parents didn’t go around saying that M&D was finished. And as was pointed out above M&D has dominated the matchup. Kudos for coppermine winning those games, they played well. They are a great team and can beat anyone but people are making an mountain over a top 10 team beating another top 10 team. It happens.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. MDU beat us twice in the same LFTC tourney two summers ago. But their parents didn’t go around saying that M&D was finished. And as was pointed out above M&D has dominated the matchup. Kudos for coppermine winning those games, they played well. They are a great team and can beat anyone but people are making an mountain over a top 10 team beating another top 10 team. It happens.

That's because M&D had nothing to play for the final game of pool play and then lost in a half a game in the Championship (sudden death OT at that). MDU understood they played a great team and essentially beat them in a half a game. Coppermine thinks 2, 1 goal wins and they are the 1972 Dolphins

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like you are holding on to some old stats from LFTC 2 years ago... I will just come back here on Monday, after Coppermine beats M&D and sends them packing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of LFTC, will coppermine be in the B division again this year???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know this doesn't matter...right?
Doesn't make any difference in HS or college recruiting. 1/3 of the girls will stop playing by 14 years old and half of the ones that still play will stop being so much bigger/stronger/faster once they get to hs. Just enjoy the game and have some fun with the best girl's lacrosse in the nation.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of LFTC, will coppermine be in the B division again this year???

😂😂😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least Coppermine managed to enter all of its teams this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally! Great team one of the absolute best out there but the copp parents have been annoying since the fall bc of those two wins. They are good, they can beat anyone at any time but aren’t they like 3-9 against m&d overall?

You were close, they were 1-10-2 against M&D before those two 1 goal fall wins. Shewww M&D is collapsing, Coppermine is the worlds best, 3-10-2... laughable

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it's almost as if one team is getting better and one team isn't

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They said the same thing 2 years ago when they beat M&D in the NGLL season. I think they lost 5 straight to them after that. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They said the same thing 2 years ago when they beat M&D in the NGLL season. I think they lost 5 straight to them after that. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Just came to hear M&Ds excuses this time… 😂

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just came to hear M&Ds excuses this time… 😂

Still a 🤡🚙 just a different driver. After today, there was only one winner, congrats Heros. Another job well done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Heros! Very close semi-final game against MD United. I have said it her before, but Hero's is lucky to have #19 who scored the winning goal in that game to get them to the championship game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to Heros! Very close semi-final game against MD United. I have said it her before, but Hero's is lucky to have #19 who scored the winning goal in that game to get them to the championship game.

Is that the SW kid?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quiet here...no comments... I mean excuses from the M&D parents. They fell apart in the first half of the Coppermine game. Defense and goalies came up short. Hard to recover from a 9-3 half time score. I am sure they will drop in the rankings. Egos bruised too. I'm not sure they can recover this summer. I don't think they can catch Heros or Coppermine.

Like Reply Quote
Page 15 of 23 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 22 23
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard