BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24
Re: Boys 2028 - 7th Grade Summer 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So glad I’m not the only one that sees these older kids that don’t look like 12/13 yr olds at all playing on ‘28 teams and so glad I’m not the only one who thinks that these patchwork teams are shady.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bbl/ 2way Sunday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Here is an unofficial incomplete list. We've been told that there are 11 teams in the east qualifier and 5 are advancing. I only know of 9 teams listed below, so not sure who the other 2 are. Not sure if there are additional teams in the north qualifier and not sure how many will advance. Anyone know?

North
91 Venom
Boston Blue Jays
2Way
LI Express
Express North
Legacy
Rebels
91 TriState
Be The Best
Shore 2 Shore
LI Rush
Igloo
91 Surge
Orange Crush
Primetime
Predators
Cavalry
Albany Power

East
BBL
Freedom
Dukes
True MD
Jersey Express
3d GS
Tri-State
Riot
True PA

How did you know this before tourney app schedule came out??

Always figured freedom was older kids. Should be interesting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East will be interesting Dukes and Freedom has some older kids i was told. Not sure if just 1 or couple. They are both very strong teams in the own right though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
World Series, Who is in your Final Four?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn’t it interesting that venom and express got the best schedules out of anyone there?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A team on Long Island also has a 15/16 year old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easiest pool for one of the supposed top teams is hands down A.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

D is actually the easiest pool. But correct take Venom out and A is not rough. They are the top seeded team, not necessarily the best but the top seed. They are supposed to have the easiest pool. As everyone will see next weekend the best part about this tourney is it doesn’t matter all that much- the good teams will play each other day 2. If you look at the pools objectively they are pretty even. And whoever said Express has it easy I guess doesn’t know the teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn’t it interesting that venom and express got the best schedules out of anyone there?

Go back and do some research

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams qualify on the 25th?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East will be interesting Dukes and Freedom has some older kids i was told. Not sure if just 1 or couple. They are both very strong teams in the own right though.

Will the older kids by on WS team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did legacy get a 2nd goalie to replace the one that is above age?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would say no since its age based. I believe both teams are going to be very good with the age based kids also. I watched Freedom play this past weekend, very skilled at every position including goalie, he was very impressive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is an unofficial incomplete list. We've been told that there are 11 teams in the east qualifier and 5 are advancing. I only know of 9 teams listed below, so not sure who the other 2 are. Not sure if there are additional teams in the north qualifier and not sure how many will advance. Anyone know?

North
91 Venom
Boston Blue Jays
2Way
LI Express
Express North
Legacy
Rebels
91 TriState
Be The Best
Shore 2 Shore
LI Rush
Igloo
91 Surge
Orange Crush
Primetime
Predators
Cavalry
Albany Power

East
BBL
Freedom
Dukes
True MD
Jersey Express
3d GS
Tri-State
Riot
True PA

How did you know this before tourney app schedule came out??

Always figured freedom was older kids. Should be interesting.

The teams were posted on Instagram before TM .

How many teams from the North are advancing?

5 of the 10 from the East are. I'd think BBL Freedom and Dukes would be 3 of the 5. Heard True MD didn't look good last weekend so I'm thinking Jersey Express and 3d GS round out the 5.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bbl/ 2way Sunday

Is it a matchup of their World Series teams? I'm curious to see what the 2W world series team looks like without the holdbacks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like Venom is a little nervous

They are really the only parents who care. All their FB posts are about them being #1 and the best on age team around. This means absolutely nothing. Check out your 91 Wolfpack team, same type of batsh*t parents all hyped about the WS, then 1 week later they take a loss on a Saturday, and leave without even playing their Sunday games. Paper champs.

Ranked number 1 at 12/13 years old. In a sport that has no future. It may help you get into a great college but beyond that its a dead end. Even the PLL games don't draw crowds. Its a great sport and kids love it. The adults are ruining it and the club scene has turned into a huge money making business at the expense of our kids.

I have seen very little “we are #1” from venom. The 91 animonsity on here is out of control
Madlax is the best team. Spanked Venom soundly the ne time they played. Did the same to 2Way at NLF.

I hope you are joking? MadLax has about 75% of its offense generated by one player, who is 15 years old, and without him this weekend they were spanked 12-1! such great development of the other kids on the roster.

The kid isn't 15, get real. But he is a reclass back about 5 years ago and was forced to move down to make room for kids ML snagged from BLC so that coach's kid could play left attack. He's 14, December birth is the word from ML parents. But to point ... ML offense sputters without him. Their attack, although skilled, is just way too small and get destroyed. When he is there drawing double and triple teams is when the other kids score. If he played attack ML would be more dangerous but they run him at middie. ML is looking at at least 3 losses in HOCO this spring and are playing BBL and Venom in May. Likely L's if they don't bring in the national helpers. Maybe they can rent a few Red Hots.
What’s Venom’s record head to head with Madlax? And 2Way, how bout them?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couple of comments and observations pertaining to the World Series comments here.
There are no 15/16 year olds on Long Island playing on a 2028 team. Period.
Venom got an easy schedule. Don’t matter. They should make it far unless they come across the blue jays, 2 way, or bbl early
D bracket is by far the weakest.
There are several teams that were made strictly for the World Series. They wouldn’t even have a team if it weren’t for the intention of winning the World Series. We all know who you are. The whole blue jays thing is so shady. They don’t have a team at any other age group. They aren’t an organization. It’s an all star team. End of story.
BBL did their best to ensure a ticket to the finals. It will probably work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Couple of comments and observations pertaining to the World Series comments here.
Venom got an easy schedule. Don’t matter. They should make it far unless they come across the blue jays, 2 way, or bbl early
There are several teams that were made strictly for the World Series. They wouldn’t even have a team if it weren’t for the intention of winning the World Series. We all know who you are. The whole blue jays thing is so shady. They don’t have a team at any other age group. They aren’t an organization. It’s an all star team. End of story.

Just wanted to clarify…. I realize that bbl and venom are in two different qualifiers and therefore won’t play each other in March in Delaware. I was addressing both the qualifiers and the main event.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just wanted to clarify…. I realize that bbl and venom are in two different qualifiers and therefore won’t play each other in March in Delaware. I was addressing both the qualifiers and the main event.

Express and Express North also right up there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For years these dads have dreamt about how little Timmy will dominate once these holdbacks are out of the mix. Here comes the rude awakening when they realize that many of the kids that have been smoking Timmy are actually the same age. Gotta find a new excuse to save dad's ego. "All of these non-LI teams are invalid. If they were excluded, Timmy would be a superstar like I've always dreamt of!" So sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For years these dads have dreamt about how little Timmy will dominate once these holdbacks are out of the mix. Here comes the rude awakening when they realize that many of the kids that have been smoking Timmy are actually the same age. Gotta find a new excuse to save dad's ego. "All of these non-LI teams are invalid. If they were excluded, Timmy would be a superstar like I've always dreamt of!" So sad.

Lol I didn’t mention holdbacks once. Your reading comprehension is poor. What I did point out is that there are certain teams that were put together this year and this year only for one reason and one reason only. They aren’t by definition a club. They are an all star team of “on age” kids (see prior reading comprehension comment). They are as close to the concept of colluding between clubs, which is against the rules, as you can be. Your lack of ability to read my post and understand the issue I voiced is actually the sad part. Not your made up perception of how I view my child’s abilities and the level of stardom I perceive he possesses.
But since you mentioned holdbacks, I’ll reiterate your point. But I’ll do so with some common sense. Please read it slowly and absorb prior to trying to respond. The reason that these very talented on age kids (nobody denied their talents) are forced to play for a team that really isn’t a team is because their team from last year will not qualify because they have older kids or holdbacks. Hence the problem with lacrosse in general and why it should be according to birth year and not grade.
And lastly, since you mentioned Long Island, I’ll jump on that point as well. Can’t let that misinterpretation slide as well. If someone wanted to form an all star team with the best of 91 and express and a few others from the remaining teams, there would not be an on age team in the country that could beat them. Im right. You know it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol I didn’t mention holdbacks once. Your reading comprehension is poor. What I did point out is that there are certain teams that were put together this year and this year only for one reason and one reason only. They aren’t by definition a club. They are an all star team of “on age” kids (see prior reading comprehension comment). They are as close to the concept of colluding between clubs, which is against the rules, as you can be. Your lack of ability to read my post and understand the issue I voiced is actually the sad part. Not your made up perception of how I view my child’s abilities and the level of stardom I perceive he possesses.
But since you mentioned holdbacks, I’ll reiterate your point. But I’ll do so with some common sense. Please read it slowly and absorb prior to trying to respond. The reason that these very talented on age kids (nobody denied their talents) are forced to play for a team that really isn’t a team is because their team from last year will not qualify because they have older kids or holdbacks. Hence the problem with lacrosse in general and why it should be according to birth year and not grade.
And lastly, since you mentioned Long Island, I’ll jump on that point as well. Can’t let that misinterpretation slide as well. If someone wanted to form an all star team with the best of 91 and express and a few others from the remaining teams, there would not be an on age team in the country that could beat them. Im right. You know it.

100%

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the strongest team in each North qualifier pool?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is 91 Venom’s head to head record w Madlax?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

D is actually the easiest pool. But correct take Venom out and A is not rough. They are the top seeded team, not necessarily the best but the top seed. They are supposed to have the easiest pool. As everyone will see next weekend the best part about this tourney is it doesn’t matter all that much- the good teams will play each other day 2. If you look at the pools objectively they are pretty even. And whoever said Express has it easy I guess doesn’t know the teams

Venom has a cake walk Saturday.
Legacy plays predators and recon…that is laughable.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Venom has a cake walk Saturday.
Legacy plays predators and recon…that is laughable.

Venom is a top seed they should have an easy schefule. Legacy also has 2 very tough games. What don’t you people understand about a tournament with seeded teams?? Yes it may not be perfect but watch the NCAA bracket shows they aren’t either

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the strongest team in each North qualifier pool?

A- venom not even a close second

B- 2Way

C- express or blue jays

D- FCA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Frost ? Really ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Frost ? Really ??

Why do you care?
It’s a tournament.
Let them play and learn and grow. Should they not bother because you do not think they are worthy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Frost ? Really ??

What team is your son on that you have to take shots at a CHILDRENS lax team? Pathetic. Do these kids not deserve to play and compete?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like Venom is a little nervous

They are really the only parents who care. All their FB posts are about them being #1 and the best on age team around. This means absolutely nothing. Check out your 91 Wolfpack team, same type of batsh*t parents all hyped about the WS, then 1 week later they take a loss on a Saturday, and leave without even playing their Sunday games. Paper champs.

Ranked number 1 at 12/13 years old. In a sport that has no future. It may help you get into a great college but beyond that its a dead end. Even the PLL games don't draw crowds. Its a great sport and kids love it. The adults are ruining it and the club scene has turned into a huge money making business at the expense of our kids.

I have seen very little “we are #1” from venom. The 91 animonsity on here is out of control
Madlax is the best team. Spanked Venom soundly the ne time they played. Did the same to 2Way at NLF.

I hope you are joking? MadLax has about 75% of its offense generated by one player, who is 15 years old, and without him this weekend they were spanked 12-1! such great development of the other kids on the roster.

The kid isn't 15, get real. But he is a reclass back about 5 years ago and was forced to move down to make room for kids ML snagged from BLC so that coach's kid could play left attack. He's 14, December birth is the word from ML parents. But to point ... ML offense sputters without him. Their attack, although skilled, is just way too small and get destroyed. When he is there drawing double and triple teams is when the other kids score. If he played attack ML would be more dangerous but they run him at middie. ML is looking at at least 3 losses in HOCO this spring and are playing BBL and Venom in May. Likely L's if they don't bring in the national helpers. Maybe they can rent a few Red Hots.
What’s Venom’s record head to head with Madlax? And 2Way, how bout them?

Both are 0-1 against Madlax. BUT ... Madlax augmented their roster with the big Texas D and the NH middie for both.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nope, you didn't mention holdbacks. Now that the holdback excuse is no longer applicable, "Collusion" is your latest excuse why your kid's team won't thrive. I guarantee your kid doesn't play for Venom or LIE. Those teams want to play the best to prove they are the best. Parents like you want exclusions . . . or they make excuses. Good luck this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the word on Legacy? My kids play for a competitor of theirs...seems like they've digressed a bit. Always seem like they are a kid or 2 away from being one of the top teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the word on Legacy? My kids play for a competitor of theirs...seems like they've digressed a bit. Always seem like they are a kid or 2 away from being one of the top teams.

Who cares about them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

toxicity

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm friends with some of the dads (same town), and they're pissed. One of them recently joined, but as far back as I can remember, they were always pretty good. Seems like they've fallen a bit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone shed light on who / what the Boston blue jays are? Never seen them before and there is no information about them online. I am assuming it’s just an all-star team of on-age kids from laxachusetts, 4 leaf and others in Feb area. Anyone who actually knows?

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard