BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 255 of 313 1 2 253 254 255 256 257 312 313
Re: Boys High School
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hill defeats Calvert Hall 11-7.

Cardinals led 6-4 at halftime,. But were outscored 7-1 in the second half.

Could have been uglier if Hill shot better. CH did not make one save in the second half. Not one. Everything Hill put on goal scored. The only time Hill didn’t score were wide shots or pipes.

Usually when you shoot wide or hit the pipe you dont score!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares who boards where and what school does what!!!!!

Have your kid practice, play, and get better. Have him excel in the classroom, and none of this [Censored] means anything when they get to college.

Worry about yourself and your kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BL better get more boarders. SJC skull dragging up and down the field

The CT FOGO definitely didn't look dominant in that one, lmao. Jumbo Lump knows nothing!

Well he didn’t play due to injury. Nice try!! Lol

injury or no injury what is odd is that USA Magazine ranked BL with other non boarding schools. They are beginning to board many athletes including lacrosse players (CT fogo) and they should not be ranked. They are becoming similar to taft deerfield salisbury etc . . . Once you have boarders you should not be ranked in the USA rankings. Inside lax - yes bc they include all schools but it is silly that they are considered solely a "day" school. and if they rank BL then they should just rank ALL schools.
The correct distinction isn't day vs. boarding, it's day/boarding vs. schools that allow 5th year seniors.

BL is both. MIAA needs to deal with McD, BL & CHC now. It will get worse. The right spirit is not present with their collective actions. They can join other leagues…

Let me guess.

Gilman mom?

Most likely it's John Carroll dad trying to sneak back into the convo. Any opportunity he finds to pop a squat on the bigger schools, he takes.

The boarding trend isn't good for the "culture" or the schools but it's miles away from Biff-Palooza's football shenanigans at either Gilman or SFA. And it has zero to do with why your kid from Fallston was the only one of his friends who didn't get accepted to Calvert Hall.

Signed, LB Dad

And yes, we have our own problems. In spades.

Wow nothing to do with john carroll but man it is entertaining to see how much space JC takes up in LB dad head.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty serious anonymous attacks on an easily identifiable kid (who still shows up on their roster btw).

Can’t decide if I hope you’re proven right (in which case I guess the attacks are justified but something bad happened) or wrong (in which case the kid’s name gets dragged through the mud but at least something bad didn’t happen).

I feel bad if a kid just completely blew an opportunity like the one that kid had, at same time actions have consequences, hope it was a victimless crime that falls under adolescent's nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The CT FOGO definitely didn't look dominant in that one, lmao. Jumbo Lump knows nothing!

injury or no injury what is odd is that USA Magazine ranked BL with other non boarding schools. They are beginning to board many athletes including lacrosse players (CT fogo) and they should not be ranked. They are becoming similar to taft deerfield salisbury etc . . . Once you have boarders you should not be ranked in the USA rankings. Inside lax - yes bc they include all schools but it is silly that they are considered solely a "day" school. and if they rank BL then they should just rank ALL schools.
The correct distinction isn't day vs. boarding, it's day/boarding vs. schools that allow 5th year seniors.

BL is both. MIAA needs to deal with McD, BL & CHC now. It will get worse. The right spirit is not present with their collective actions. They can join other leagues…

Let me guess.

Gilman mom?

Most likely it's John Carroll dad trying to sneak back into the convo. Any opportunity he finds to pop a squat on the bigger schools, he takes.

The boarding trend isn't good for the "culture" or the schools but it's miles away from Biff-Palooza's football shenanigans at either Gilman or SFA. And it has zero to do with why your kid from Fallston was the only one of his friends who didn't get accepted to Calvert Hall.

Signed, LB Dad

Wow nothing to do with john carroll but man it is entertaining to see how much space JC takes up in LB dad head.

Yeah.....none, actually. I think so little about it that I had to google "catholic school bel air" to remember its name. And guess what, it didn't even show up on the google search. So that was no help.

Just deducing how the incessant whining might not be a Gilman mom. It could only be a Gilman mom if she had no attachment (or awareness) to the school during the Poggi years of Football Domination/secret boarders. Though I guess lack of self awareness is a pretty strong stereotype within lax parents of all stripes.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shea Kennedy is a beast, put some respect on his name. Nick golini scores at least 5 in a dominant St. Mary's victory 16-6.
Hahahaha!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. Mary’s has a big game day today. They play good counsel, more like bad counsel! Haha! I see the saints breezing by that sorry excuse for a team and Erik chick having quite the day with at least a hat trick. Shea Kennedy nets at least 10 saves and Dylan sharpe forces 5 turnovers. Saints keep rolling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saint Mary’s is super underrated. These Baltimore boarding schools don’t know what’s coming for them. Even with all these boarding kids I don’t see them doing much. Saints are gonna keep rolling all the way past BL and CH and MCD til they lift that trophy. Nick golini is him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the non-playoff team thread?

Speaking of LB. Nothing like announcing/delaying the coaching change and ruining yet another year for all the kids trapped there.

“The new AD knows what he’s doing!”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speaking of LB. Nothing like announcing/delaying the coaching change and ruining yet another year for all the kids trapped there.

Solid roast.

Yeah I think the LB faithful feel kind of in the dark. We'll see what the new AD's results are.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. He was expelled last week, per classmate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let me guess.

Gilman mom?

Signed, LB Dad

Yeah.....none, actually. I think so little about it that I had to google "catholic school bel air" to remember its name. And guess what, it didn't even show up on the google search. So that was no help.

Just deducing how the incessant whining might not be a Gilman mom. It could only be a Gilman mom if she had no attachment (or awareness) to the school during the Poggi years of Football Domination/secret boarders. Though I guess lack of self awareness is a pretty strong stereotype within lax parents of all stripes.

The funny thing is JC's president is an LB alum, former lax coach and long time teacher.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Solid roast.

Yeah I think the LB faithful feel kind of in the dark. We'll see what the new AD's results are.
Why is 80% of the chatter on this board about LB? Irrelevant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So what exactly called for him to be expelled?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rumor is weed, theft and fighting. Didn’t this happen last year with the program as well?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rumor is weed, theft and fighting. Didn’t this happen last year with the program as well?

I think they call that a trifecta.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All in one incident?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty much. Steal another student’s credit card, use it to buy weed and then punch said student in the face when he confronts you about it. Go big or go home, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty much. Steal another student’s credit card, use it to buy weed and then punch said student in the face when he confronts you about it. Go big or go home, right?

This will date me but, you can buy weed with a credit card?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In about 4 seconds you can scan a new card into apple pay, venmo etc, so yes. If that's what happened, kid's parents would say, "why did you venmo somebody $100 on our card yesterday?" And let the games begin.

And actually on July 1, 2023, if you're over 21, yes you can buy weed with a credit card, at one of 100+ Maryland storefronts lol. State is struggling to get out in front of it (regulations etc).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A debit card.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The dealers at CHC accept all forms of payment. It's 2023.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The dealers at CHC accept all forms of payment. It's 2023.

Toxic environment being perpetuated in the athletic department. The culture being established here is embarrassing and needs to be addressed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cocaine, weed, theft and fighting. Following in the footsteps of the last goalie. Between CH and Gonzaga expelling lacrosse players I hope schools start implementing counseling and out reach programs for their students.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cocaine, weed, theft and fighting. Following in the footsteps of the last goalie. Between CH and Gonzaga expelling lacrosse players I hope schools start implementing counseling and out reach programs for their students.

I hope parents do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe extend it to drunk coaches too. What do you think, LB dad?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m pretty sure it’s posted at the admissions gate for fans- You’re not allowed in to Keeney Field without a quarter zip and a buzz.

Makes the whole spring, game-day experience more enjoyable!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened at Gonzaga? I heard it was racism, but I was not given the specifics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Severn 17. Collegiate (Richmond) 6

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Lacrosse being played at the HS level all around MD and all this forum is interested in is gossip. Comical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TBH there are only about 4 teams in Baltimore County that play anything close to lacrosse the rest set the sport back about 40 years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 Varsity lacrosse boys decided to put a Gorilla mask and bananas in a black lacrosse player locker. One boy is now at SR, Towson Commit and the other three not sure where they ended up. I felt Gonzaga acted swiftly, made sure the students and staff had sensitivity classes and mass. Shame it happened but not sure what the Lacrosse coach has to say he has made zero statement and has moved on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
don't you know that Gilman parents expect the best of everything and the world shoud bow to them? typical snotty attitude

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TEam 91 Dad's kid is on gilman, has he lost his mind yet at a game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 Varsity lacrosse boys decided to put a Gorilla mask and bananas in a black lacrosse player locker. One boy is now at SR, Towson Commit and the other three not sure where they ended up. I felt Gonzaga acted swiftly, made sure the students and staff had sensitivity classes and mass. Shame it happened but not sure what the Lacrosse coach has to say he has made zero statement and has moved on.
Lacrosse Coach stayed silent? He should be fired as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Four? I’d assume one individual did it, how do three all get pinned? Is there some evidence of them voting in this? Why not 5,6? Agree with all involved deserve expulsion, I’m just wondering how that is defined.

Not sure coach should go down for this unless he knew of it before hand or evidence of that culture being condoned.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TEam 91 Dad's kid is on gilman, has he lost his mind yet at a game?
There's like 7 or 8 91 kids on the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All 8 are on JV!!! Lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Four? I’d assume one individual did it, how do three all get pinned? Is there some evidence of them voting in this? Why not 5,6? Agree with all involved deserve expulsion, I’m just wondering how that is defined.

Not sure coach should go down for this unless he knew of it before hand or evidence of that culture being condoned.
100% agree. The coach acts like nothing happened. The school handled it NOT the lacrosse coach or program. I get sick of hearing from parents, it’s a bunch of dudes in the locker room they do notIntelligent stuff and never think. Sorry but the parents of the expelled have swept this under the table and have moved on. I get sick and tired of this mentality from parents. It’s a detest crime pure and simple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting results this weekend.
Ch gets whacked by larryville.
Bl whacks larryville.

Like Reply Quote